It Isn't Fair
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alice Moody wants to take over taking care of her daddy from the moment her mom runs off. Her dad makes her wait until she is fourteen to do the most important "taking care of a husband" job. Alice thinks she has everything she ever wanted when her father marries her. Sometimes things don't work out the way you expect.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pegging   Size   Small Breasts  

Daddy made a joke out of the old Almond Joy commercial and said, “Sometimes you feel like a slut, sometimes you don’t; so, I need to love you accordingly. You don’t like having to run everything all the time, and if you’ve let me know how you feel, sometimes I need to take charge so you can relax, lie back, and enjoy.”

I was glowing when I kissed my new husband and whispered, “Exactly. Do you think you can do it without me coaching you all the time?”

Daddy started sucking my nipples and said, “You’ll have to tell me about your fantasies about getting molested, so daddy can take care of your unfulfilled needs.”

Then he put me on my hands and knees, put a pillow under me, and shoved his dick into my pussy again.

I was so happy, I was literally floating above the bed while daddy fucked me hard from behind. This time he did the dirty talking. He said, “I never realized my daughter was a little bitch in heat who needs her slut pussy fucked good and hard every day. Do you like getting your horny little slit slammed with daddy’s stiff dick?”

I whimpered, “Oh yes daddy. Fuck me doggy style and show your little slut bitch daughter just who her big dog is. I thought it would hurt when you fucked me the first time, but I found out I’m your little slut, and I need you to fuck me as much as you can. Any time you are in the mood, just ram your big dick in me and fuck me as hard as you want to. Your little bitch slut belongs to you daddy. Use me any time you have a stiffy, and we will both feel better.”

Daddy chuckled and said, “So I guess all the being understanding and considerate you want from your daddy is for me to understand how to make you cum, and to make sure you get off more often than I do?”

I cooed, “Yes daddy. Just fuck me until I cum, and I’m a very happy girl.”

Daddy held my hips tightly and slammed his cattle prod size rod into me harder. He said, “You know the “Taking care of your husband” part of being a wife? If this is any indication, you are really going to excel at it, and so I’ll have to do my best to do the “taking care of your wife” part of being a husband as well as I possibly can.”

We made it our wedding night in every sense of the word and made up for the repressed desire and five years of waiting as we fucked all night. Daddy taught me how to ride his dick and we tried all the possible variations. Having a lover with a long dick is an advantage any time a girl wants to try a Kama Sutra-ish position, because the length lets him penetrate and get enough inside a girl to make the effort seem worthwhile. Having a lover with a thick dick also helps create enough friction to keep him inside and not be slipping out and ruining the mood. I was pretty damn happy, once I had taught daddy not to be TOO considerate.

The sun was coming up when daddy whispered in my ear, “Stevie, what’s your secret, dark desire?”

I whispered back, “To be nine again and have you slip into my bed and just take me, whether I was ready or not, and whether or not I cooperated.”

Daddy frowned and said, “I don’t know if I could rape you baby girl.”

I giggled and said, “I could do all kinds of provoking that could help you justify it. I could tease you with sexy clothes so you could say, “Well if she dresses like that, she has it coming.” I could squirm around on your lap and get you so hard any jury would believe it drove you out of your mind for a few minutes, and you gave your slutty daughter what she had coming. Then we could work up to sort of raping your daughter, totally raping your little girl, and then breaking into the neighbor’s house and raping the little hottie who teased you with her tiny shorts and barely there top. You could be the teacher I gave beaver shots to in class and teased beyond enduring. Of course, I’m completely hairless down there, so you really can’t call it a beaver shot any more. There’s all kinds of girls who actually deserve to get raped, when you think about it a certain way.

“Of course, no girl really deserves to get raped, and I know you never would, but if we are both excited by the idea, and I want it, then it really isn’t rape, even though I will struggle and make you hold me down for a while. Since I’m such a little slut, as soon as your cock starts rubbing me good, I’ll be moaning, and squirming, and cumming, and begging for more.”

I thought daddy was worn out and couldn’t get it up to do me one last time, but apparently the idea of having a willing rape victim pushed the right buttons, and daddy put me on my back and really did try to fuck my brains out. It went on for a long time, and I got hoarse from screaming when I came. Finally, we collapsed on our soggy bed and daddy pulled the duvet up over us. We went to sleep, naked, in each other’s arms.

We were used to sleeping in the same bed, so we slept from sunrise until noon. We got up, brushed our teeth, made out, showered together, and then I pulled daddy back in bed. I whispered, “I’m a little sore, so love me gently and get that nonsense about being gentle with your wife out of your system.”

Daddy laughed and loved me just right.

I pretended to be surprised and said, “You make such a big mess! Every time you shoot off, I need a shower and at least the bidet, if not a douche or I’m dripping for hours!”

Daddy grinned at me and said, “That’s me leaving you something to remember me by.”

I gave him a pretend frown and said, “That’s short term. I can’t wait until you can get me pregnant and give me a baby to remember you by.”

We cleaned up again, and then I made brunch for us. I’d learned to make eggs benedict, because that was a favorite of daddy’s, so I was glowing from post orgasmic bliss and daddy’s praise. Daddy was finally fully aware of all the implications of having a talented, imaginative, and perpetually horny fourteen-year-old wife, and he was grinning from ear to ear.

We slowed down a little, so we actually slept at night, but throughout our honeymoon, we made love at least five or six times every day. I realized daddy was going to be teaching or doing research and I was going to be at school, but I wanted to establish early in our marriage that I was overjoyed when daddy woke me up in the middle of the night, wanting that midnight snack only I could give him. I also woke him up often enough for him to internalize that I LIKED, NEEDED, and CRAVED sex with my husband, and sometimes our normal three or four times a day just weren’t enough.

The last night of our honeymoon, daddy got up while I was asleep, tied me to the bed, and then ate my pussy until I came so much my tummy muscles felt bruised. Daddy wanted me to beg him to stop, but I’m such a stubborn little bitch, I wouldn’t ask him to stop. Instead I started telling him it was good, but I really didn’t cum HARD unless his big cock was ramming my pussy. Finally, I got daddy stirred up enough that he started fucking me. Then I started babbling about how his huge dick made me cum so good and about how he had turned me into such a slut. Daddy came really hard, and feeling him squirt, plus hearing him groan, made me get off too, right at the last minute. I liked the results and hoped my dirty talk didn’t sound too much like a cheesy porn video.

Daddy untied me and held me tight. He said, “I guess we found out who wins a battle of wills between us.”

I kissed daddy and slipped my tongue between his lips. I whispered, “Daddy, I was only trying to make sure both of us got off.”

I gave him a little smile, and we both went to sleep.

I was hoping my holding out to get fucked didn’t discourage daddy from

trying some of my fantasies. Friday of his first week back teaching, I could tell he’d had a bad day, the second he got home. I tried to be soft and loving and suggested we go to bed where I could relieve his stress.

Daddy said, “I really need something a little stronger honey. I’d like it if you dressed up like you did when you started trying to seduce me, but don’t wear panties. Go to bed, and I’ll come to your room and let you know how your seduction strategy is working.”

I just smiled and ran to the bedroom. Of course, I always shower and brush my teeth right before daddy comes home, so all I had to do was undress and put on a baby doll nightie. The one I chose was pale pink and transparent. My nipples have gotten a little bigger and darker from daddy sucking them so much, so they show through the nightie more these days. I got in bed and tried to fall asleep.

I felt daddy slip into bed with me. He was naked. He kissed me on the cheek, and said, “Stevie, daddy has a problem. Could you help me with it?”

We played like his problem was his hard on, and we pretended he was teaching me how to suck him off. I gave him a blow job, taking more of his cock in my mouth than ever before. I didn’t gag as much either.

I wasn’t sure I could ever take that plum size cockhead down my throat, but we would be married for a LONG time, so I promised myself to keep practicing, and maybe one day, I would deep throat daddy, even if it was my fiftieth wedding anniversary present to him. After all, I wanted to constantly improve my “taking care of my husband” part of my “wife” job until there was nothing left that either of us liked or dreamed of that I couldn’t do for daddy and do well.

Daddy went off in my mouth, I sucked up every drop, and swallowed it all. Daddy cuddled me and thanked me for helping him. He fell asleep holding me close.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.