Mergers and Acquisitions - Cover

Mergers and Acquisitions

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Chapter 4: Interlude

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Interlude - Excerpt - The next two weeks were a bit awkward, to say the least. In addition to internally resolving the issues over what I had done (to be honest, she was obviously and experienced and willing partner, so I didn't feel as much remorse as I might otherwise have). Plus I had to occasionally see Fred at the cafeteria at work or on the street and pretend I didn't know he was routinely fucking his 14 year old daughter, and pretend I wasn't jealous. All while keeping this from my family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Meg was in fact going on a business trip next week to attend a publishing conference, meet with some editors, etc. She would be gone for about 4 days.

Normally, since I would have to work, if Meg was away the kids would stay with their inlays. They were not that much further from school and up early anyway. They liked having the extra hands around too. Quite honestly, I figured I was safe from whatever Heather had in mind, at least for a while. Denial is a wonderful thing.

As my wife was packing to leave on Sunday, she told me, “oh, I forgot. Heather is staying here this week. She has some kind of school project to work on after class and will get a ride here. She’s old enough to stay by herself until you get home. Plus that way I know you will eat ok. That OK with you?”

I assured her it was, like I could tell her why it would not be? “So what kind of project is it?”

“Biology.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.