Mergers and Acquisitions - Cover

Mergers and Acquisitions

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Excerpt - The next two weeks were a bit awkward, to say the least. In addition to internally resolving the issues over what I had done (to be honest, she was obviously and experienced and willing partner, so I didn't feel as much remorse as I might otherwise have). Plus I had to occasionally see Fred at the cafeteria at work or on the street and pretend I didn't know he was routinely fucking his 14 year old daughter, and pretend I wasn't jealous. All while keeping this from my family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Every once in a while my employers do something above and beyond. It’s not that they are bad or anything, for a large corporation they are perfectly fine. The IT department was not in one of the best locations, namely a dimly lit dingy basement that smelled a bit like moldy money. Either through a desire to improve our lives or the OSHA investigation, they decided to renovate the area. That’s not the above and beyond part. Instead of making us sit there with construction noises and fumes, they decided last minute that other than a skeleton crew to keep a watch on the server room and who would be paid extra, the rest of us would be given the remainder of the week mostly off, we had to carry our beepers with us at all times and be back on site in 45 minutes in case of a problem. Said mini-break effective immediately, which was really cool because it was also spring break for the local schools.

I called Meg to let her know I would be home early and that I would even cook dinner that night. She was thrilled, she had already taken the 3 youngest out to the park in the morning then over to another friends house, so it would only be her and Heather until the evening. Even so, my being home would allow her to catch up on work. Meg is a freelance writer for a bunch of different magazines, under different bylines, the pay was good, the schedule flexible and she was home if the kids needed her.

The commute home took less than 10 minutes, between the time of day and the holiday there was no traffic at all. When I got home, Meg was getting set to do her exercise. While I was sometimes less than enthusiastic about exercise, Meg was fanatical. Every day she was home she tried to get in an hour of exercise, usually some workout tape she played way too loud in the basement. I can’t say I was upset with the results though, even in baggy sweats, Meg was the hottest woman I know.

She was just heading for the basement stairs when came in. I gave her a quick but hot kiss (Heather was home, first, and second, nothing interrupted her workout without really good cause).

Meg told me Amy was upstairs with Heather, since Fred was still at work at the bank and Wilma had gone it at 1, Brian was with the other kids. I felt vaguely disappointed I hadn’t been asked to watch her again, but Fred could not have known I would be coming home.) Strangely, over the past week plus since our last encounter I found myself strangely accepting of the whole situation. Somehow, I had developed feelings for little Amy, and while this did not diminish the fact that I was cheating on my wife with a 14-year-old, it did somehow reduce a little of the guilt.

My original plan had been to play some video games, but once the music started to play from below, followed by the voice of Richard Simmons, I lasted about 8 minutes before I realized I was not going to be able to concentrate. Plan B was to head up to the master bedroom. Our house had three 1/2 floors, the basement, the main floor, with the kitchen, living room, etc, the sleeping floor, with our master bed and bath and two other bedrooms, one of which was Heather’s, the other shared by Becky and Kathryn, and a third room which was currently Meg’s office. We had converted the attic into a small bedroom for David as well, he was happy to trade climbing the ladder for privacy. There was another full bathroom on that floor as well that all the kids shared and ostensibly cleaned (who I am kidding, we had a cleaning person come in every two weeks and pretty much ignored it otherwise, I think I saw her crossing herself before going in there one time)

We have very thick carpeting in our house. This was intentional, as when we lived in our apartment, Meg was constantly complaining I clumped. This made walking on the upper floor of the house almost completely noiseless. So I made no sound as I walked up the stairs to the second floor. The carpet also thankfully muffled the noise from 2 floors down. I saw the door to Heather’s room was ajar just a little bit (we had a no closed doors policy in the house unless you were changing. I started to walk over to knock and say hi (and get a glimpse of Amy), but as I turned, at the edge of my hearing from inside the room came a soft, familiar, ‘coo.’ I knew all too well who made that sound, and more importantly, why.

Almost afraid to look, I crept up to the door. As I approached the room I could see the full length mirror Heather had asked me to hang on her wall just a month ago. If moved to just the right angle, I could get a view of most of the room and... ‘Holy shit.’

Heather and Amy were seated on the edge of Heather’s double bed. Amy was sitting between Heather’s outstretched and spread legs, her back against my daughter’s chest. Amy was wearing the same basic outfit she had on when we were together, the shirt was a different design and she was wearing sneakers. Heather’s legs were bare, I couldn’t see if she had shorts on or her top, though there were straps over her shoulders...

This wasn’t what shocked me. That was the sight of Heather’s arms wrapped around her younger friend as her fingers gently rubbed and pulled Amy’s nipples through her t-shirt. Amy’s eyes were closed and her hands were stroking Heather’s bare legs.

My mind was still processing other details, like the egg timer from the kitchen now showing 50 minutes remaining. I realized first that the girls only had expected my wife to be home and knew that they would be undisturbed for her entire workout and two, they had planned this, which means it probably was not the first time,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.