Mind Controlled Mothers Club - Cover

Mind Controlled Mothers Club

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Mommy-Slut Orgy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mommy-Slut Orgy - When Henry gains mind control powers, he unleashes his power upon the mothers of him and his friends, forming the first Mommy Slut Club!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Chae-Won “Cherry” Kang – Virgo

It was a strange for me to be excited to be at school once it was over. Normally, I liked to get home as soon as I could so I could masturbate my virgin pussy. Tonight, however, was special. Tonight was the first true meeting of the Mother Fucking Club. This would be such a wild time. I couldn’t wait for all those slut mothers—all those whores like my own mom—getting fucked and gangbanged. Being used by their sons and other young men.

It was hot. My boyfriend was so amazing.

He rescued me from being one of those sluts. I would have been a complete whore without his mind control powers rewriting my personality. I knew the path I was on. I just needed that first boy to pop my cherry, and I would have exploded into slutdom.

I smiled and nodded my head as students were showing up with their mothers, and often their fathers. The boys all had huge grins on their faces. They knew what was going on. They were all eager to join the Mother Fucking Club. There was only one condition: they had to bring their mother to this meeting to become whores. Henry and I spent the second half of our school day telling every boy we could this command.

“Just keep heading towards the gym for the first meeting,” I told them, giving them big grins, nodding at all the MILFs who would soon be fucked. Those husbands who did show up, about a third of the moms had their spouses with them, would get to see what they’re wives were truly like.

I wondered what Justin would do with them.

“Chae-Won,” a familiar voice said.

My father appeared, a slender, Korean man with darker olive skin than mine, his black hair cut short. He wore a buttoned down shirt that was tucked into a pair of khaki pants. He was such a good man. An anger at my mother shot through me.

“What is going on?” he said, looking around, bewildered. “What is this emergency parent meeting at your school.”

“What did mother tell you?” I asked.

“Only that I had to be here,” he said.

I turned and looked over at Sadie lurking in the corner. She was a special girl I met today. A rare virgin. “Well, Dad, I have great news for you.” Sadie darted up to us, a big grin on her face. She rubbed her hands together before her. “This is Sadie. She’s your new girlfriend.”

My thoughts burned and prickled as I used my new mind control powers on him. A little wave of darkness shot across my vision.

“I love you so much!” Sadie said, her eyes so wide.

“Girlfriend,” Dad said as Sadie threw herself at him. She pressed against him. “I can’t have...” Confusion flicked across his face. “I mean, what about your mother?”

“Oh, she’s a slut,” I said, the needles prickling through my mind. “So Sadie’s going to replace mom. Because Mom’s a complete whore. She cheated on you all the time, Dad, but you’re not mad about that. Or hurt.”

My thoughts really burned as Dad shook his head, his emotions crashing across his features. He went through so many stages of shock and betrayal in a moment. Then he stared down at Sadie, his face still so confused.

“So Sadie is your new lover,” I said. “You love her and you’ll be happy with her forever. And Mom is your slut. Your whore. You’ll get to use her however you want. You and Sadie both.”

“Sadie,” my dad said, staring at the fifteen-year-old girl bouncing in his arms, a big grin on her face. “What a beautiful thing you are.”

“And you’re so handsome, Dae-Jung,” Sadie said, saying my father’s name perfectly. Then she planted a big kiss on my dad’s mouth.

I sighed, so glad that they would be happy. My dad deserved a faithful woman, not a whore like my mom. I loved my powers so much. I didn’t know why that mysterious Institute sent me a halo the next day after Henry received his. I didn’t care. I was too thrilled that it happened.

It was all my fantasies come to life.

Arms slid around me from behind. I gave a little squeak of shock before I realized it was Henry. “Oh, stud-muffin, you surprised me.”

“I see your dad looks happy,” Henry said, his hands pulling me tight to him.

“Uh-huh,” I said, buzzing in delight. I was in my boyfriend’s arms. I loved him so much because he rewrote my mind.

He nibbled on my neck, sending a wave of heat through me. “So, you ready for tonight?”

“You better believe it, stud-muffin.” I turned around in his arms as my dad kept kissing Sadie. She was eager to lose her virginity to her new boyfriend. “Tonight is going to be so hot!”


Henry Archer – Sagittarius

The gymnasium bleachers were filled with sons, and more than a few young mommy-sluts in training, with their mothers. There were fathers, too, but I didn’t mind. Sluts need guys to fuck. Teenage girls were getting bred tonight and fucked alongside their slut-mothers. The moms I’d already inducted, including my own mother, were bustling around the stage. They weren’t naked.

Yet.

I took a deep breath. I was about to unleash my powers on so many people. Far, far more than I had ever done at once. All day I was giving orders and the pain dwindled with each one. It was like I had to train my powers, exercising it. And the more I did, the easier it got.

I hoped I could do this.

“You ready, stud-muffin?” Cherry said. My Korean girlfriend slipped her hand into my mine. She had such an eager look on her face, her nipples hard against her blouse, her skirt swirling about her slender thighs as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

“Yeah,” I said, squeezing her hand. I felt a tingle rippling from her. A little prickling of energy, a tingle that reminded me of ... last night.

When I got my halo.

I strange idea popped into my head. There were so many people here. Could I really do this without exploding my brain. I tightened my hand tight about Cherry’s hand again, that tingling increasing. My brow furrowed. This was ... interesting.

“Come on,” I said. “Let’s do it.”

She blinked at that as I led her towards the small stage we set up. Some commands to the school’s administration got all this set up. There was a microphone, ready to amplify my commands to all those mothers.

I gazed out at all those MILFs about to become the true sluts that they were. So many sons were going to enjoy the delights of returning to their mother’s cunts before swapping them to enjoy another hot MILF’s sloppy snatch.


Deidre Icke tapped her foot as she stood in her office. The president of the Institute of Apotheosis’s stomach rippled. The camera feeds monitoring the two newest Gods showed nearly three hundred people all ready to hear his commands. Some of those were under his power, but more than half were the parents of his classmates.

Not even the leash attached to her collar and held in her Master’s hand helped to calm her nerves. Robert stroked her ass with his other hand as he stood beside her. Deidre never thought she would reconcile with her husband after their divorce. After she cheated on him. But thanks to the new Gods, she had learned her place and found such joy as Robert’s sex slave.

Until today, the Institute had been faithful to the vision of their guru. They had created the twelve Halos and sent half of them out to the individuals identified by their scrying, guided by Dr. Blavatsky from beyond the grave.

“He could hurt himself,” Deidre muttered. “It takes time for the Gods to adapt to their powers. He hasn’t even had it a full twenty-four hours. He’s going to kill himself, Master.”

Robert squeezed her ass again. “Nothing we can do unless you want to break protocol and make contact with him.”

“Not that we could in time,” Deidre said. “Damn that Ulrich for encouraging him. He shouldn’t be going this fast. He shouldn’t even have that many people there. This is because Chae-Won has a Halo, too. He covered more ground.”

The God stood at the microphone, the Goddess beside him. Everything was so wrong. Deidre’s world felt on the verge of tipping over. The true Virgo Goddess would never get her Halo, would never get to teach the world her lesson. Twelve different examples to follow, some in harmony and some contrasting, but all leading to enlightenment.

What would it mean for mankind’s transformation that the wrong Virgo existed. A Virgo enslaved to Sagittarius’s teachings?

How could enlightenment be perfected with this glaring flaw?


Henry Archer – Sagittarius

“Thank you all for coming,” I said, feeling a little nervous about this. Despite knowing my powers worked, I was still facing several hundred people all staring at me. There was a restless vibe in the air. I was glad so many came.

Cherry squeezed my hand.

Deep breath. “Mothers,” I said, gazing out at them, “you are all sluts, so strip naked.”

The pain stabbed into my mind. I clutched to Cherry’s hands as the ice daggers shot into my mind. I swayed, the agony almost overwhelming me while a confused ripple went through the adults as the mothers began taking off their clothing. I could just see them through the darkness choking my vision to a tight tunnel. Sweat burst across my head and...

That tingle intensified from Cherry. My girlfriend gasped as I drew something from her and ... The pain retreated. My vision cleared to see a hundred or more mature women ripping off their clothing. The sons were grinning and whooping while the husbands were trying to stop their wives.

“Mothers, you are all sluts,” I said again. “Whores first for your sons, and then to any other guy in the Mother Fucking Club. And that’s every guy in this gymnasium,” I said, my power surging out from me. My thoughts prickled and tingled, but they didn’t hurt like it should. I was drawing on Cherry’s Halo, tapping into her nanites to keep my head from exploding. She swayed beside me, allowing me to affect more people. “Mommy-sluts, you are all wet to fuck other guys. You’re such whores that you just want to fuck every cock in the club. You all crave dicks and pussies.

“That’s what a slut is. A woman that is honest with her desires to have sex with everyone they can. No one is ever jealous of you, because you’re sluts. Husbands, you enjoy watching your whore-wives fuck other guys. You don’t have a problem fucking other sluts, either. You’re here to join the fun and get a taste of the pleasure your sons will get to experience all the time from now on.”

Cherry squeezed my hand, nodding her head.

“Last, this is my mother,” I said. My black-haired, busty mother sauntered up. She had already removed her dress, the only thing she wore, and proudly displayed her body. She had such big, soft breasts and such a lush body. “My mother’s pussy is off-limits to everyone but me. You can fuck her ass and mouth, but her cunt is all mine!

“Now enjoy fucking your mothers, boys!” I roared, Cherry’s presence buttressing me against the worst of the pain from giving my orders. My Goddess supported me. “Dads, join in. You can fuck your wives’ mouths while your sons get their first taste of mommy-cunt, or enjoy one of those teenage sluts needing to be bred.”

“Yes,” Cherry shouted. “Enjoy them!”

My friends, with their new girlfriends in tow, were already fucking their mothers. Teo plowed into his Hispanic mother’s cunt while his new girlfriend, a virgin found by Cherry, was feeding her pure pussy to Mrs. Rojas’s hungry mouth. Noah had his sexy mother riding his cock while his girlfriend ground her snatch on his face.

In the stands, the fucking had already begun. Mothers were taking dicks from their sons. Many knelt like bitches, their breasts bouncing and hair swaying as they were fucked hard from behind. Their moans and whorish gasps echoed through the gymnasium. The mommy-sluts in training were also enjoying their mothers. They were all sluts, so they all craved pussy as well as cock. A mother and daughter were sixty-nining on the floor before the bleachers, devouring each other’s cunts with hunger.

“Wow, that was so hot,” Cherry said, grinning at me. She let go of my hand. “You were ... using me.”

“You’re my girlfriend,” I told her and loved the joy bursting across her face.

“I am! And I’m going to fuck my mommy slut!” she spun around and darted to her purse where her mother stood. Mrs. Kang was a nubile, Korean MILF, her hands already squeezing her tits, kneading her breasts, eager to be a slut-mother.

Cherry pulled out a strap-on dildo from her purse. She spun around, a clear harness dangling from the fleshy shaft. “I sent one of the mommy-sluts in training to get this for me! I’m going to fuck my mom so hard!”

“Oh, yes,” Mrs. Kang said.

I grinned at her, my dick aching in my jeans. “Have fun!”

“I plan on it, stud-muffin!”

Her enthusiasm was infectious. If there wasn’t an orgy breaking out in the gymnasium I’d still be so excited. She could keep me hard in a blizzard. I ripped off my shirt as my mom shivered before me, her big breasts jiggling.

“You’re going to fuck my whore-cunt before all of them, aren’t you?” my mom purred. “Mmm, I want them all to see my big, strong son fuck my nasty pussy.”

I grinned at my mom. “Get on your hands and knees. I’m going to tear your cunt up.”

“Yes, fuck my slut-cunt, honey!” My mom fell to her hands and knees on the polished gym floor. She pointed that gorgeous rump right at me, her black bush, soaked with her juices, peeking between her lush thighs.

The hole I came from. It was this delicious sight. My dick throbbed as I unzipped my jeans. The sounds of passion grew louder and louder. Women gasping, moaning. Flesh slapping against flesh. Guys grunting and groaning.

So many sons enjoyed their mothers. It was so right. Every son should experience the joy of a mommy-slut.

I shoved down my jeans and boxers in a single go. I kicked off my shoes as I tore off my jeans. Nearby, Cherry was already naked, not bothering to wear any bra or panties. Her firm titties jiggled, topped by her dark-olive nipples. She was working up the strap-on as I ripped off my t-shirt.

“Fuck your mom hard, stud-muffin!” she said, winking at me. She adjusted her dildo as it thrust from her pussy. Her mother knelt before her, just like mine. Mrs. Kang was as eager to get fucked as mine.

“Give your mom what she craves,” I said as I fell to my knees. My cock smacked against my mother’s rump.

I stared out at the orgy as I brought my dick to my mother’s juicy snatch. I rubbed my cock’s tip into her silky bush. So many young men fucked their mothers. It was such a beautiful thing to see the pleasure on their faces. The delight of incestuous bliss surging through them as they fucked the cunts that birthed them.

I pressed my dick into my mother’s snatch. I felt her hot pussy lips. They were so silky and hot, beckoning me to bury into her depths. I pushed into her snatch, her labia wrapping around my tip. It was incredible to slide into her like all the other sons, and one naughty daughter, were doing.

“Oh, yes, honey,” my mom moaned, adding her voice to all the other slut-mothers out there. “It’s so good to have you in me again. Show them! Show them that I’m your whore, honey!”

“Yes,” I growled as I slid home into her pussy.

My mother was all about me. She engulfed me. Her hot sheath was all about my cock. I groaned, sharing this same bliss with the hundred other boys. I grinned, wanting an entire world of son’s fucking their mothers, pumping their dicks away into their hot cunts.

My balls smacked into her clit. I drew back and slammed into my mom again and again. She gasped and groaned. Her butt-cheeks rippled as I buried into her snatch. She wiggled her hips, swirling her pussy walls about my cock.

“Fuck!” I groaned, loving my powers. “Damn, Mom, you want my cum. You want to make sure you’re bred.”

“I do!” she moaned. “I want your child, honey! I want everyone to see how much of a mommy-slut I am!”

“Yes!” I growled, thrusting harder, my balls growing so tight. It’s such a joy to be in her. To fuck her. I glanced over at Cherry. “Fuck your mom!”

“I am!” she moaned, her small titties jiggling as she plowed her fleshy dildo into Mrs. Kang’s pussy. “Ooh, the dildo’s pressing on my clit. I love it!”

“Cum hard!”

She squealed in delight. “Ooh, I will. And you ... Cum and cum and cum! I want you to pump your jizz into so many sluts tonight!”

“You are the best girlfriend!” I groaned, slamming hard into my mother’s tight pussy.

“I know!” she moaned, her hands sliding up her mother’s sleek sides to grip her breasts. She squeezed them as she fucked her mother hard.

I found my mom’s big tits swaying beneath her. I held them, squeezed them, as I loved her pussy. I grunted, thrusting with all my might. My balls smacked into her, growing heavier and heavier with my cum.

I would spill so much jizz into my mom. I would breed her. She would be so sexy pregnant. I shuddered, my cum building and building inside of me. It wouldn’t be long before I erupted and spilled into her. I would pump her full of my spunk. She would be dripping with it as guys fucked her asshole and mouth.

I pinched her nipples, her pussy clenching down on my dick. She whimpered and moaned, thrusting back into me. The silky friction stimulated my cock. The pleasure flowed down my shaft to my balls, building the pressure.

“Fuck, look at all those women,” I groaned, staring at the bleachers. One MILF rode her son’s cock reverse cowgirl style, her big breasts bouncing and heaving. Another was getting spit-roasted by her son and husband, taking a dick from both ends. “They’re all like you, Mom.”

“They are, honey!” she moaned. “And they’re just as happy as I am. You’re letting them be who they truly are! That’s so amazing!”

As the pleasure spilled through my body, I just drank in the sight. Everywhere I looked, there was more incest. A daughter rode her mother’s face, grinding her cunt on her mouth while a young man, maybe her brother, fucked the MILF’s cunt hard. He groped the girl’s tits. They kissed, sharing their passion. A woman nearby squealed as her son switched holes, sliding into her asshole. Her face scrunched up in rapture.

“I’m such a slut!” she screamed as her son sodomized her. “Yes, yes, yes! Such a whore!”

“You are, Mom!”

I grinned, my lusts swelling through me. My balls were growing heavier and heavier. A MILF rode her son, her round tits bouncing and swaying while she sucked on her husband’s cock. He fed it to her, slamming into his slut-wife’s mouth.

“Just a whore!” he groaned. “But you’re finally sucking my cock! I’m going to cum all over that face! I knew you were a slut!”

“So hot!” Cherry moaned nearby. “Oh, Mom, do you love it!”

“I do!” she moaned.

“And look, Dad’s enjoying his new girlfriend. She’s going to be his wife. You’re just their slut now, but you love that!”

“I am your father’s slut!” Mrs. Kang moaned. “Just keep fucking me, Chae-Won! Keep ramming that dildo into me!”

“Make your mom cum, Cherry!” I growled. “She needs it. she’s a slave to her orgasms.”

“She is!” Cherry said, flashing me a joy-filled expression. Her face twisted. “And I’m going to join her.”

“Yes, honey, me, too!” groaned my mother, her pussy squeezing hot and silkily about my dick. “There’s so many slut-mothers! You made them, honey! I’m so proud of you!”

I shuddered at her words. And then groaned as her pussy spasmed about my dick. Her hungry cunt rippled and writhed about my cock thrusting into her. She moaned, her flesh sucking at my dick, milking me. She was so hungry for my jizz to breed her pussy.

Reveling in the sounds of all those sons fucking their mothers, I buried into my mom’s cunt. Her convulsing flesh engulfed me to the hilt. Her warm passion rippled about my dick. The ache at the tip of my cock swelled. The pressure boiled over in my balls.

I erupted into my mother. I spurted blast after blast of my jizz into her cunt. I shuddered as the rapture slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision as my head swayed. It was so incredible to flood my mother’s cunt with cum.

“I’m breeding your slut-cunt, Mom!” I growled.

“Yes!” she moaned, her curly, black hair tossing about her back and shoulders. Her pussy spasmed harder, like she was orgasming with more force. “Just flood me, honey! Make a baby in me!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.