Mother's Mistake Maybe - Cover

Mother's Mistake Maybe

Copyright© 2018 by CountryGirl Jill

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The true story behind a 34 year old mother's first sexual relation with her 16 year old son.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

After I told Mark to come into the house I went on in ahead of him leaving him still laying there at the side of the pool. Walking to the house and in the back door I couldn’t help or for that matter understand the strange new feelings I was having inside me. I was torn between thinking, what the hell have I just done to OMG that was the hottest and best blowjob I’ve ever given. As I waited for Mark and I’m thinking about what we had just done plus the fact that it was my own son that I had just sucked off, I started to get horny again and I must admit I was still very wet also.

My first thought as I entered the house was to go upstairs and put on some shorts and a top since I was still only wearing my thong bottoms and was feeling very naked and exposed. But once in the kitchen I decided to wait because Mark said he liked seeing me topless and went instead to start getting things out for our drinks. As I fumbled through the cabinet for glasses those same thoughts came to me again as they did in the pool. Those thoughts brought the wonderful images of Mark’s hard cock and how sexy he looked standing out there on the deck, the thoughts I was having as he put lotion on me, how good his fingers felt while bringing me to that great orgasm, and the final excitement of having his cock in my mouth and him filling it with his hot cum.

Unable or not wanting to control my thoughts I know right than I needed more from my loving son, my baby. Without any further thought of how wrong this had been and that he was my own flesh and blood, I removed my last piece of material protection and threw my thong on the chair next to the dining room table. Here I was now, naked and making drinks for my son and myself as he finally came into the kitchen, and to my surprise and happiness, he hadn’t put his clothes back on yet either.

Feeling somewhat weird and I think both of us not knowing what to say, Mark just stood at the far end of the kitchen counter while I poured our drinks. I finally broke the ice and approached him with his drink and as I did I couldn’t help but look at him, his cute face, fit body, and of course his wonderful manhood hanging semi-hard between his legs. As I handed him his drink I asked if he was alright and was what happen outside in the pool alright with him. With a few seconds of thought he said, “Mom it was the greatest thing ever and I’ve always wanted to touch you like that but never thought it would ever really be possible or for that matter ever happen. When you let me get you off in the pool it was a dream come true for me Mom.”

I gave him a little kiss and told him that I loved him dearly and I was glad it hadn’t upset him or scared him. I told him that what we had done wasn’t what a mother and son should be doing with each other but that I couldn’t help the thoughts he was making me have. I said he had made me feel beautiful and sexy again when I saw that he was aroused by my body and that the orgasm he made me have was one of my best. I moved closer and kissed him again but this time more deeply, much longer and with lots of passion.

After a very long, tongue in mouth kiss I pulled back to look him in his wonderful eyes. Almost like when I was that young sister the day I was with my brother I said to Mark, “This must always remain our secret baby and nobody especialy your father should ever know this happen between us”. He just smiled at me, said “yes mom, I love you and would never hurt you or Dad” and kissed me again with a kiss full of passion. As we kissed I could feel his cock getting harder between us. Again maybe to give him a sign of what I wanted I let out a few moans of my pleasure and took hold of his cock with my hand. I heard him place his glass on the counter than felt his hands running up my thighs, over my hips and around to my ass. His hands felt so good as he explored my body and with each heated moment my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Wanting him to touch me more I slide my right leg up around his hip and around behind him to give him access that I so needed now. In this position he eased his right hand between my legs and started rubbing my wet pussy and clit. The feeling was just as good if not better than when he fingered me in the pool. He probed one, than two fingers in and out of me causing a sloshing sound each time. At this point I think we both know that him fingering me again to orgasm wasn’t going to be enough this time.

Breaking off our long kiss I simply pulled him by his cock and turned him so he was up against the dining room table. I pressed him against his chest so he would lay back on the table and as he did I bent to take him back in my mouth for a second time today. The taste and feeling of him in my mouth was wonderful. I swear I was acting like some porn star I’d seen in a movie as I sucked every inch of his cock and sucked his balls like a pro. Believe me, I so wanted to taste his cum in my mouth again but the heat of the moment and the heat between my legs was just too much for me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.