Dignity - Cover

Dignity

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Josh can only watch, and listen, as his boring home life self-destructs, and his parents aren't letting him in on why. But it all comes out, as Josh learns that his home life will never be boring again. The muse for this story: https://i.imgur.com/iiAltas.jpg

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Big Breasts  

Kelli dropped both boys off at Mr. Cox’s cabin, “Good luck. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?”

Both boys thought that sounded great.

They watched as Kelli turned around and sped back out the drive. Josh sighed, then turned towards the front door, “I need to talk to my mom.”

When they entered, they found Ms. Rita and the big man. It was Ms. Rita that spoke, “There you are. You’ve kept us waiting.”

“I need to talk to my mom.”

Ms. Rita smiled, but it wan’t a pleasant smile. “In due time, Josh.”

“You don’t understand.” When he tried to move past her, Ms. Rita grabbed his arm. Josh spun enough to break free. “I need to talk to my mom.

Josh kept moving to avoid her grabbing him, but he didn’t notice Mr. Blackstone behind him. That is, until Mr. Blackstone grabbed both of his arms.

Ms. Rita was slightly out of breath, “Hold him down.”

Josh tried to break free, but it was impossible. Josh soon found himself bent over one of the section coach.

“Here we are.” It was Ms. Rita and she had what appeared to be a syringe. She was tapping it as she approached him, “Just to calm you down.”

Josh felt his shorts tugged on, and then a poke on his upper ass cheek, “Ouch! You bitch!” Things slowly went out of focus until everything went dark.

“Wake up! Wake up, Josh!”

The voice sounded so far away. Who was it that was bothering him? Why wouldn’t they let him be.

“Come on Josh!”

The smell of ammonia suddenly burned inside Josh’s nostrils, “What the...”

“There we go.” With his eyes now wide open, Josh found himself inches from Ms. Rita’s face. She smiled.

Josh felt a tug, causing him to stand. There was something around his neck, but he didn’t seem too concerned. Instead, he just followed Ms. Rita out and down the staircase. He almost fell a couple of times, but strong hands behind him kept him from falling.

Josh could hear voices. Murmurs. Looking around, he found he was unable to focus. He knew there were people, but he couldn’t quite make out there face.

Stopping for a moment, Josh found himself standing in front of a larger lady with blonde hair. He smiled, “Hey! You’re Kelli’s mom.”

Josh felt a jerk on his neck, but found something was stopping him from going. He looked down to find a hand wrapped around his cock. That’s when he realized he had no pants on, and his cock was sticking straight out. Seeing his appendage made Josh realize how hard and throbbing it was.

Josh heard Ms. Rita, “Later, Sally. You’ll get your turn.”

With that, Kelli’s mom leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips, then released her hold so he could continue making the rounds.

After that, Josh lost track of how many people grabbed his cock or kissed him. A couple of women sucked on it briefly. It seemed like a lot there, but in his state of mind, he was unsure. Finally, Josh found himself in the center of the room. Looking down, he saw an ass. A big ass.

Josh felt a pull, “On your knees, Josh.”

Dropping down, Josh found himself directly behind the big ass. His cock was poking it.

Ms. Rita took his hands and placed them on either side of the big ass. He gripped the flesh.

Josh felt something pulling on his cock until it found a place that seemed inviting.

“Ok, Josh. Fuck her. Fuck her good.”

A cheer broke out as Josh jerked forward, burying his entire cock into the warm and wet pussy. A muffled ‘hrrmmmff’ seemed to come from the ass itself. His cock was buried in wet pussy and it felt good. Josh didn’t need any further guidance. He wanted this.

Chants sprang out from the surrounded crowd, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Josh found himself fucking in rhythm to the chants. He was soon pumping that ass hard and fast. The muffled groans continued with each thrust, ‘Hrmf, hrmf, hrmf”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.