Dignity - Cover

Dignity

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Josh can only watch, and listen, as his boring home life self-destructs, and his parents aren't letting him in on why. But it all comes out, as Josh learns that his home life will never be boring again. The muse for this story: https://i.imgur.com/iiAltas.jpg

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Big Breasts  

Josh, Blake, and Kelli were sitting on the steps when Mr. Cox came outside. ‘Did they know? Had they been watching?’

The look on their faces made it clear that they did know and that they had been spying. But then he realized that he didn’t care. In fact, he liked that they knew.

He smiled, “You guys waiting for me?”

The teens looked to each other before Kelli spoke, “Nope. We’re just hanging out. Talking.”

“Since you’re here, Kelli, your mom thought it would be okay if you came out on the boat with me.” Not wanting to scare her off, he added, “I thought you might like me to teach you how to drive it, you know, so when your friends come over to water ski.”

Kelli looked to Josh and Blake, mostly Josh, “What do you guys think?”

Mr. Cox’s attempt to be nonchalant was failing, “Oh, your mom needs the boys to stay here. She needs their help with ... something.” He couldn’t think of anything specific. “It would be just the two of us.”

Hearing that, Kelli didn’t hesitate to reply, “Thanks, Mr. Cox, but maybe some other time. I think I’ll just hang with these guys.”

That got both boys smiling, but Mr. Cox was clearly annoyed. “Are you sure? Your dad says your always bugging him to learn.”

Kelli knew that was a lie. She wasn’t about to let this pervert get her alone, but she remained polite, “Yea, I’m sure. I know how. Daddy lets me drive all the time. Just not on my own yet.”

Mr. Cox took a deep breath, “Well then, boys, let’s go.”

Josh made a quick look to Kelli. She was being so nice to him. Talking to him even. “But Dad, you said Mrs. Carlsbad needed our help.”

“That I did”, Mr. Cox laughed. “How about I come back for you guys in a few hours. Ok?”

With that, Mr. Cox left, leaving the three to go inside to see what Kelli’s mom wanted.

Sue Carlsbad’s smile grew big as Blake and Josh entered the room, “Well, hello boys.”

Her smile faded as she spotted her daughter trailing in behind them. “Kelli? I thought you would be with Freddie.”

Josh noticed Kelli slightly roll her eyes, “Nope, Mom. Didn’t feel like it.”

Sue looked over at the two boys and then back to her daughter, “Well good. I need you to run to Spanky’s.” Spanky’s was a type of convenience store that catered to the rich locals.

Kelli welcomed any reason to get away from her mom, “Ok. Sure.”

Kelli looked to Josh, “Wanna come?”

Josh looked to Blake, “Sure, if Blake wants to.”

Before Blake could answer, Kelli answered for him, “He’s going to stay here and help my mom. Aren’t you, Blake?”

Blake stammered, conflicted between helping Mrs. Carlsbad and hanging out with his friends. He looked to Mrs. Carlsbad, whose smile grew bigger, “Yea, I can stay. You guys go ahead without me.”

Josh followed Kelli outside and around the corner where they found a Jeep Wrangler, “This is my baby!”

Josh smiled at her, “Nice.”

“Hear, help me take the top off.”

Josh and Kelli spent the next few minutes removing the hard top, setting each piece carefully over on or by a picnic table. Josh figured out soon enough that every piece had its unique place.

Kelli was turning onto the gravel when they heard Blake, “Hey guys! Wait for me!”

Kelli looked to Josh, “We can pretend we didn’t hear him.” Her smile made Josh wonder if she was serious.

Josh looked back at Blake, now running towards them. “No. Blake’s cool.”

Kelli half shrugged, “Ok, then”. With that, she gunned it and in the loose gravel, spun the car back around to intercept Blake.

“On man! Thanks guys.” Blake was out of breath but managed to hop up into the back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.