Dignity - Cover

Dignity

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Josh can only watch, and listen, as his boring home life self-destructs, and his parents aren't letting him in on why. But it all comes out, as Josh learns that his home life will never be boring again. The muse for this story: https://i.imgur.com/iiAltas.jpg

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Big Breasts  

The trunk was big and heavy, so it took both boys some time getting it in the house and up those stairs. Spiral staircases were not made for trunks so big.

When they walked into the room, they found Ms. Rita on the bed with her skirt pulled above her waist. Lisa’s face was buried in Ms. Rita’s crotch. Standing by the bed was Mr. Blackstone. His shorts were at his ankle as he plowed the biggest cock either boy had ever imagined into Lisa’s upraised ass.

The black cock glistened as it slid in and out of her pussy. They could hear Lisa give out a muffled groan, “Gaww”, each time the cock fully sheathed, which was at a rather quick and steady pace.

Sitting the chest down in the door way, Ms. Rita was quick to snap her fingers and motion towards the corner. Once they got the chest moved to its new destination, Ms. Rita snapped her fingers once again and pointed towards the door.

Josh looked back to the bed just as Mr. Blackstone grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his mom’s head up and back. He pulled back enough for her nipples to be just above the sheets below her. Her face was smeared in what must have been Ms. Rita’s pussy juices.

Josh watched as his mom quickly sucked in a deep breath of air. It was hard to miss the unfocused glassy eyes. Josh realized that his mom didn’t even know he and Blake were in the room. Josh doubted she would even care at this point.

Her reprieved was short lived and soon, her face was once again buried into Ms. Rita’s pie, as the black man continued his steady pounding.

By the time the two got back to the main floor, they saw that Mr. Cox was waiting for them, “Come on, boys. Let’s hit the lake.”

Josh followed as Mr. Cox and Blake went out the side entrance where the firewood was stored and down a wooden staircase which led to a door beneath the deck above. Walking inside, Josh realized it was a boat house, which was cool.

Josh also noticed a door leading under the cabin, which had a deadbolt lock and a padlock. He started to ask about it, but was interrupted by Blake, “Here, throw this on. It’s a life-jacket.”

Josh knew it was a life-jacket. He’d seen them on TV, but he still watched Blake out of the corner of his eye to see how to put his on. He noticed that Mr. Cox didn’t bother with one.

Soon both were sitting on the back bench as Mr. Cox pulled out onto the lake.

When they got far enough out, Josh could see that Mr. Cox’s cabin was not the only cabin on the lake. As they cleared the bend, another cabin soon came into view. Like Mr. Cox’s, it was far from your traditional cabin, but it didn’t seem as grand as Mr. Cox’s.

As they got closer, they could see a dock coming out from the shore, with a boat tied at the end. They could just make out someone lying on the dock near the boat. As they got closer, Josh saw it was a girl dressed in a bikini, working on her tan. Josh guessed her to be about his age, maybe a bit older.

Having heard their boat, she was sitting up by the time Mr. Cox jumped to the dock to tie up the rope. “Hey, Kelli. You’re looking exceptionally hot today.”

“Hey, Mr. Cox.” Josh noticed that Kelli seemed more annoyed than happy to see them. He also noticed that she did indeed look hot.

When Kelli didn’t say any more, Blake jumped in, a bit more excited than warranted, “Hey, Kelli! How are you doing?”

As if she had just noticed Blake was even there, she added, “Oh. Hi Blake.” Josh thought this was more for Mr. Cox’s benefit than for Blake’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.