Dignity
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Josh can only watch, and listen, as his boring home life self-destructs, and his parents aren't letting him in on why. But it all comes out, as Josh learns that his home life will never be boring again. The muse for this story: https://i.imgur.com/iiAltas.jpg

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Big Breasts  

Dignity (noun) a sense of pride in oneself; self-respect.

Josh Stevens lay on his bed, listening to his parents in the next room. This was the highlight of Josh’s boring existence. Ben and Lisa Stevens were clueless on how much their son could hear through the thin wall that separated the two bedrooms. They had no idea their son ‘played along’ most nights as he listened to them fuck.

But not tonight, because tonight, all Josh heard was his parent’s arguing. As loud as they were, it was as if he was right there in their bedroom.

“Jesus, Ben! What did you expect me to do? Whore myself out for some crappy job? Let me have some dignity here, ok!”

“I didn’t say you should sleep with the guy. I just think there were other options then to just up and quit. You know money’s already tight.”

Josh felt a twinge of guilt. Josh’s good grades and prize-winning science project got him invited to an exclusive teen science camp. And it wasn’t cheap. His dad wrote out a hefty check for him to go.

“I didn’t say you should have slept with him. I just think maybe you misread his intentions. All he did was place his hand on your shoulder.”

“Yes. His hand on my shoulder as he stared down at my chest. You didn’t see the look on his face. The man is a disgusting pig.”

In all fairness, most guys stare at Lisa’s chest. She’s had big tits since the sixth grade, and the extra fifty pounds she’s added over the years has made them even larger. More than one guy has compared her breasts to a couple of soccer balls stuffed in her shirt.

“And don’t worry about money. I’ll find a new job. I’ll start tomorrow. A better job.”

Six months later, Lisa Stevens was still unemployed. And since she quit her previous job, she had not even been eligible for unemployment benefits. Lisa had brought in zero income into the household.

So, you can imagine, nights of Josh listening to his parents fucking were rare indeed. His parents’ arguing was now the norm. From what Josh could tell, his mom was no longer trying to find a new job, if she had tried at all. The result was that his dad had to pick up the slack by working extra hours down at the plant.

For the record, Lisa did not spend her days lying around watching soap operas. No, quite the opposite. With her son’s help, Lisa had moved all her husband’s workout equipment that was collecting dust in the garage, down into their basement. Getting into shape was Lisa’s new obsession.

By the night of Ben’s Company Christmas Party, things looked like they may be taking a turn for the better for the Stevens family. All of Ben’s hard work had paid off in the form of a promotion, and all of Lisa’s hard work had paid off in her looking super-hot in her new black dress.

Both Ben and Josh couldn’t look away as Lisa walked down the stairs into their living room. “Wow, Mom. Is that a new dress?” As soon as he said it, Josh glanced over to his dad, hoping that he had not just started a fight. The dress couldn’t have been cheap. But Ben Stevens clearly agreed with his son. The new dress was money well spent.

While the dress did come off the rack, it underwent major alterations to accommodate Lisa’s large bosom. Even with the weight loss, her bra size still was an ample 38EE.

So, at eight o’clock, Ben and Lisa left the house the happiest they had been in a long time.

The sound of a car door outside his window would awaken Josh eight and a half hours later. Josh knew this because when he opened his eyes, he saw that the clock on his nightstand showed 04:34 AM. Getting up and looking out, he saw a man he didn’t recognize pulling out what turned out to be his mom from the backseat.

While she still wore her black dress, Josh quickly saw that it was pulled down so that both her large breasts were hanging out. Josh’s could feel his heart pounding.

‘What the fuck! Where’s Dad?’

Josh looked over to the driveway, in front of the garage. He saw the family’s SUV. It was parked right there.

‘Was his dad already home? Why would his mom stay without his dad?’

The man moved to stand directly in front of his mom, which blocked Josh’s view of her. That’s when Josh noticed his mom move back down onto the seat. The man looked up the street one way and then the other. Josh heard himself gasp as the man’s pants slid down, revealing his white ass cheeks.

‘Oh my God! Is Mom blowing him?’

Josh didn’t want to admit his mom could do such a thing, but then, what else could it be?

The man continued his pumping motions until he seemed to rise up on his toes and freeze. A moment later, his pants were pulled back up and he was half-carrying his mom to the front door, her boobs flopping about as they moved.

Josh listened at his door as he heard his mom and the man move past, towards his parents’ bedroom.

‘Oh hell! Dad’s going to flip.’

Josh moved over and placed his ear to the wall, waiting for what he assumed would be the sounds of World War III, but all he heard was a door opening and the sound of someone dropping down on the bed.

When Josh heard footsteps once again moving past his bedroom door, he knew the man was leaving. Looking out his window again, he watched as the man got in his car and drove away.

Josh felt his heart still pounding in his chest as he got up and left his bedroom towards his parent’s room. The door was still open, so Josh was able to walk in.

Now, when Josh turned eighteen, his friend, Steve, took him to one of those live peep shows up in the city. Josh would never forget the smell of that little wack-off pay booth. That smell was what Josh smelled now, as he entered his parent’s bedroom.

His mom was passed out on her bed, still wearing the black dress. Her boobs still hanging free. Josh reached out but then paused just short of touching. He noticed the splotches of cum on her breasts.

With a deep breath and a sigh, Josh found his mom’s tit in his hand. “Wow, did that man just titty fuck you, Mom?”, he whispered to himself as he played with the soft globe in his hand.

Josh finally released the boob before looking at the stranger cum on his hand. Without thinking, he wiped it on his mom’s dress.

Not wanting to press his luck, Josh slowly left the room, pausing before shutting the door behind him. Josh found his dad asleep in the spare bedroom. Josh wondered if his dad even knew that his mom had made it home or why he had left her there at all.

‘Tomorrow, I will get some answers.’

Josh tossed and turned for a long while before finally falling asleep.

‘What the fuck is going on?’

It was after noon before Josh woke. As he walked past his parents’ room, he started to reach for the door knob but thought better of it. Instead, he made his way to the kitchen, where his dad sat, staring out into the back yard.

Josh didn’t say anything until his dad looked up, “Morning, Josh. You want me to fix you something to eat? I think there’s still some of your mom’s lasagna in the fridge.” Josh’s dad rarely cooked.

Josh looked to his dad. So many questions, but he thought better to ask, at least not yet.

“No thanks.”

Looking out the window to possibly see what had his dad’s interest, Josh added, “So, where’s Mom?”

Ben paused, taking in a deep breath, “Your mom’s in her bedroom. I don’t think she feeling well today. You might want to give her some space.”

Josh started to say something but chose to walk away.

Opening the door to his parent’s bedroom, Josh saw that his mom was still in bed but had a sheet pulled up over her. As he got closer, he saw that her eyes were open, but they seemed to just stare blankly up at the ceiling.

Josh sat down on the bed next to her, “Mom, are you ok? Dad said...”

His weight on the bed seemed to bring her out of her trance. “Josh!” She was startled, but she smiled when she recognized her son. “Hey.” Lisa’s voice was quiet and subdued.

She raised her hand and Josh had to lean in for her to place it on his cheek, “How about I make us some breakfast?”

With that Lisa sat up, letting the sheet fall from her body. “Oh!” Lisa seemed as surprised as Josh that she was completely naked. Without trying to cover herself, she simply smiled and pointed at the back of her door, “Can you hand me my robe?”

Josh grabbed the robe and, with his mom now standing, helped her put it on. Together, they made their way to the kitchen.

Ben jumped up when they entered. He clearly hadn’t expected to see his wife up so soon. He just stood there, frozen, looking confused as to what he should do.

Eventually, he sat back down in his chair, but in such a way that, at any moment, he was could make a run for it. For her part, in her mind, her husband wasn’t even there. For Josh, it only caused more frustration. What was going on?

None of his questions would be answered that day. All Josh knew for sure was that something major had happened and that nothing would ever be the same again for the Steven’s household.

It sure didn’t seem like home any more. His dad buried himself in work, and his mom most times walked around like an emotionless robot. When his dad wasn’t at work, he was shut up in the spare bedroom, which was now his bedroom. His mom spent long hours in her bedroom ‘reading’, but that was mostly her staring off at nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.