Sharing Phone Time
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother's prank goes awry when her son is having phone sex with his girlfriend. Payback has some very interesting developments when Tim does her one better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

We stuck close to our new routine for the next couple of weeks. I would get naked and masturbate and suck off Tim, and he would finger fuck me to an orgasm. Except for a few minor differences. I spent more time rubbing Tim’s cock on the outside of my pussy. Tim spent more time feeling me up. He would play with my boobs, pussy, and ass as foreplay before putting his fingers in me. When I called Bill, Tim would finger fuck me from behind while reaching around and pinching my nipples.

The following week another first happened, but this time it was not me that initiated it. I was talking sexy to Bill and had not turned on the speakerphone yet. Tim was doing his usual good job of feeling me up when he pointed to the couch and indicated that I should sit down. Of course, I complied. Tim got on his knees, pushed up my skirt, pulled my panties down and spread my legs. He pulled me to the edge of the couch and started licking my pussy. I almost dropped the phone. I had to quickly change the phone sex fantasy to Bill performing oral sex on me so I could disguise the moans that Tim was causing me to make. I could hear Bill making licking sounds and trying to sound sexy. I ignored him and concentrated on what Tim was doing to send me into orbit. I had my first double orgasm with Tim and Bill that night.

We both knew where our sex play was headed. But none of our phone sex fantasies had set up a situation that allowed us to have intercourse. Oral sex and masturbation were still our main themes.

It was around 9:20 in the evening, and Tim was on the couch watching TV, and I was ironing and watching a sitcom with him when Terry called. Tim answered the phone.

Tim: “Hi Terry, what up?”

Tim: “Not much, just watching TV.”

Tim glanced at me and said, “Yeah, I’m alone. Mom’s sleeping.”

I put the iron down, unplugged it, folded my arms, and gave Tim a knowing smile. Tim hit the speakerphone button and put the handset back in its cradle.

Terry: “ ... not home. I thought we could fool around on the phone if you want.”

Tim: “You don’t have to ask twice. I’m taking him out now.”

Terry: “Stop. That’s my job. You sit back and let me get him out for you. I love unzipping you and reaching in to get him. Mmm, I’m unzipping you now and getting him.”

I was around the ironing board and kneeling between Tim’s legs and unzipping his pants, and reaching for his cock in a flash. But I was still a little behind Terry’s fantasy.

Terry: “There now, doesn’t that feel better? He sure feels good in my hand.”

Tim: “Hold on, Honey, I need to catch up.”

Terry: “Hurry up, silly and take it out and play with it, don’t spoil my mood.”

I scrambled to get Tim’s pants down to have good access to his cock. I started to masturbate Tim’s swollen cock as soon as I had his pants below his knees.

Tim: “That’s it, baby, stroke it just like that.”

Terry: “You have it out now and playing with it?”

Tim: “Yes.”

Terry: “We need to stop what we are doing.”

Tim: “What do you mean stop?”

Terry: “It’s just pretends, you nut. You can keep playing with yourself if you want, but I can’t get my clothes off and jerk you off at the same time. I’m trying to keep it real. Geez, try to keep up, Tim.”

We heard a little click as Terry put her cell phone down. I had to keep myself from laughing out loud as I stood up and started removing my clothes. Tim was smiling from ear to ear and shaking his head. Instead of playing with himself, he watched me undress. I had just removed my panties and stood naked in front of Tim when Terry came back on the line.

Terry: “Okay, I’m back and sitting on my bed naked. With you, of course.”

Tim: “So what does my Honey want to do now?”

Tim was content to let Terry take the lead tonight and see where she was going to go with it.

Terry: “So many choices. Should I jerk you off? Nah, not tonight. Should I suck it? Maybe just a little. Or you could lick me? Yes, that’s it. I’m going to lie back on the bed. Close my eyes while I play with my pussy and pretend you are licking it. I want to hear some licking noises on the other end of this phone. Don’t forget to tell me how good I taste like you did Saturday night in the car.”

I pumped my fist and silently mouthed ’yes,’ then sat on the couch and spread my legs. I pointed to my crotch. Tim got off the couch and knelt between my legs.

Tim: “That’s it. Spread your legs just like that so I can see that sweet pussy that I’m going to lick until you cum.”

Tim leaned in and licked me from the bottom of my pussy right up to my clit. I wanted to clamp his head in place with my thighs, but I was afraid I would crush his ears and hurt him, and he would not be able to hear Terry. I put my fingers in his hair and held his head in place. He was not going anywhere until I was ready to let him go.

Terry: “Oh wow, that sounds so real, just like last Saturday night. You’re doing good, baby. Keep doing it.

I let Tim up just enough for him to answer Terry.

Tim: “You got it, Babe. I could do this all night.”

I pushed Tim’s face back where it was. I figured that was enough talking. We could hear Terry breathing heavily on the other end of the line. Not three minutes later, we could hear that Terry was getting close to getting herself off.

Terry: “How do I taste, Honey? Do you like it?”

I again reluctantly let Tim up to answer Terry. The damn girl asks too many questions.

Tim looked me straight in the eyes, “The sweetest juice I have ever tasted.”

I smiled at Tim and quickly forgave Terry for the interruption. Tim went back to licking me and working his tongue around my clit.

Terry: “Oh yeah, Tim. I’m so close. I’m going to cum. Keep licking me. Don’t stop.”

There was a long low moan, and it was all over for Terry. Much to my disappointment, I had to let go of Tim’s head so he could talk as he sat back on his heels and wiped his mouth with his shirt sleeve.

Tim: “Hey, Terry. It sounds like you had a pretty good time tonight.”

Terry: “Freakin’ kewl, Babe. Almost like the real thing.”

I was lazily rubbing my pussy, trying to recapture the feeling of Tim licking me.

Tim: “It sure seemed very real on this end.”

Terry: “Did you get off?”

Tim: “Nah, I was too into what I was doing for you.”

Terry: “Ooh, poor baby. My parents won’t be home for another hour. How about your mom?”

Tim: “Still sleeping.”

Terry; “Great. Let’s see if we can do something with the big guy.”

Tim: “What has my little cutie got in mind?”

Terry: “Hmm. I’m thinking of you on my bed, lying on your back.”

I quickly got off the couch, and Tim lay on the couch. I was still playing with myself and let out a groan that I hoped Terry did not hear when I saw Tim’s hard cock sticking straight up.

Tim: “Okay, I’m lying on the couch, oops, I mean the bed.”

Terry: “Good, I’m going to straddle you and sit on your legs.

I got on the couch with Tim and knelt with my knees above his waist. I settled back and sat on his thighs. I was practically shaking with anticipation of Terry’s next instruction.

Tim: “Mmmm, that’s nice. You look so hot sitting there.”

Terry: “Thanks, Babe. I’m going to play with your cock. Well, you’re going to play with it but pretend it’s me doing it.”

I did not hesitate to take Tim’s cock in my hand and masturbate him. I played with myself even though it was not a part of Terry’s fantasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.