Sharing Phone Time - Cover

Sharing Phone Time

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother's prank goes awry when her son is having phone sex with his girlfriend. Payback has some very interesting developments when Tim does her one better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I heard the front door open and slammed shut and knew my son Tim was home from school. It was the same routine every day for the past four weeks. He put his books on the kitchen table, headed down to the partially finished basement, grabbed the phone, and started dialing. Tim had his first serious girlfriend.

We don’t have a large house. It’s just a two-bedroom ranch in a development where you can walk outside and talk to your next-door neighbor without leaving your front steps. I liked the neighborhood. It’s primarily young couples starting out in life and a few retirees who did not want the hassle of a larger home they no longer needed. My husband and I moved into this house when we were first married. After my dear husband’s untimely death when Tim was five, I no longer had the income, need or desire to save up for or move to a larger home.

I have a decent job as a dental hygienist, so the utilities, food, clothing, maintenance, and taxes are not a big problem. I am a bit of a tight-wad and only allow basic cable and one movie channel. As far as phones go, Tim needs to use his allowance or earn money to put minutes on his cell phone. His allowance is stretched pretty thin between computer games, his mountain bike, and his girlfriend. Hence, his use of the landline when calling his girlfriend after school.

I had just gathered up the dirty clothes and was headed down to the laundry room to put on a load of wash. I needed to pass through the finished basement area to get to the cellar laundry room, which was still unfinished.

We had a midsized flat-screen TV, a couch, and a coffee table in the finished area. There were two end tables, one on each end of the couch, with lamps and our phone on one of them. There was one corner with a desk and a computer for surfing the net and games. It’s heated, so we spend a lot of our free time down here.

Tim acknowledged my presence with a nod and a wave as he continued talking to his girlfriend, Terry. I just smiled and winked at him a couple of times and continued on my way. He smiled back and shook his head, and waved me off.

I tried to give Tim his privacy when he called Terry, but when I needed to be in the same room, I could not help teasing him a little. He took it in stride and pretended to glare at me with a furrowed brow. I never stayed longer than I had to, so Tim didn’t bother to shut himself away to talk to Terry. I have met her a few times and thought she was sweet but a little shy when around me.

I finished putting a load of wash in and had come out of the laundry room when I heard Tim ask, “What color bra are you wearing today? Tell me again what size it is.”

I was not surprised by the question. I had heard bits and pieces of Tim’s conversations before. I don’t know what came over me, but I had a devious fun-loving streak, and it was about to come out and try to destroy Tim’s phone sex with Terry. I was sure they did more than talk about sex and really didn’t care. I had had ‘the talk’ with Tim, and he had a good supply of condoms.

I put the empty laundry basket down and went behind Tim. I put my arms around him and whispered, “Ask her what color panties she is wearing.” Tim tried half-heartedly to shake me off, but I held him tighter and quietly said, “Do it, ask her.”

“What color panties are you wearing?” He dutifully asked.

There was a short pause as Tim listened to the answer. Tim responded, “Pink. I love the pink ones.”

Tim started slapping at my hands to free himself when I licked his ear and announced, “Supper in half an hour, lover boy.” I released my hold on him and stood there, stifling a laugh and waiting for his reaction.

“Hey Terry, I really need to go. Mom needs some help in the kitchen. Talk to you tomorrow.”

Tim hung up the phone, laughed, and asked, “My god Mom, what was that all about?”

I was bent over with laughter. “I don’t know, Tim. Hearing you talk like that to Terry was just too good an opportunity to pass up. I could not resist seeing if I could break your concentration and throw you off track. I’m sorry. I won’t ever do it again.”

Tim didn’t get upset because this wasn’t the first prank I ever pulled on him. It was just the way we were with each other.

Tim finally got it back together and said, “It’s okay, Mom. It was kind of funny, now that I think about it. When you licked my ear, I thought for sure I was going to start laughing and not be able to stop.”

I remembered when Tim was about twelve, and I short-sheeted his bed. A week later, he got me back and short-sheeted mine. One time he stole all my panties and hid them. The following week I tied all his T-shirts in knots. An occasional practical joke was a way of life in our house. I walked away and headed up the stairs to the kitchen, thinking he would get me good for that one.

A week later, on a Wednesday night at about 8:30 p.m., Tim was in the shower, and I got a phone call. It was my boyfriend, Bill. Bill and I had been seeing each other for almost two years. We have both a social and sexual relationship that I am very happy with. Bill had called to say he had theater tickets for Saturday night. I congratulated him on getting good seats and agreed that he should pick me up around 6:00, and then we talked about where we would have dinner.

Tim came down the stairs just as I asked, “Will we be going back to your place after the show?”

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tim smile and rather than head over to the computer, he came toward me with a big shit-eating grin on his face, and I thought, oh shit, he is going to get me back big time.

Sure enough, he stood behind me, put his arms around me, and whispered. “Is Mommy going to have a fun time at Bill’s?”

I nodded yes as I listened to Bill confirm his plan to take me back to his apartment for the night.

Tim whispered: “And just what does Bill have in mind?”

Me: “So, what do you have in mind when we get back to your place?”

I felt a little giddy asking the question and did not know how Bill would react. To my surprise, I heard Bill chuckle and respond. We had never talked further on the phone other than to confirm we would go back to his place after our night out. To keep Tim up to date, I paraphrased and said. “Oh, you want me to do the striptease again.” Tim tightened his grip on me and moved his forearm under my breasts.

Tim whispered: “Is he going to touch you while you strip?”

Me: “Are you going to touch me while I strip ... so you are just going to watch.”

Just then, Tim reached around and hit the speakerphone button.

I slapped Tim’s hand, but it was too late.

Bill: “ ... Unless you had something else in mind?”

Tim whispered: “Tell him you want to watch him do something.”

Me: “Maybe you could do something while I strip for you?”

Bill: “You mean like I’m about to do right now if you keep talking like that.”

I did not need any prompting from Tim this time. “Yes, I want to watch you touch yourself while I strip for you. Are you really going to take it out and do it right now?”

Bill: “You’re damn right I am.”

Me: “I want to hear you doing it.”

Bill: “Damn, Maggie, I don’t know what’s come over you, but I love it. I’m taking my cock out now, and I’m going to jerk off thinking about you. Are you alone?”

A little fearful that he had heard Tim, I said: “Of course. What made you ask that?”

Bill: “Just wanted to make sure Tim was not in the house.”

I lied as I bit my lip and convinced myself it was only a white lie: “No, he is at a friend’s tonight. I would not be talking like this if he were home.”

Bill: “Maybe you would like to join me? Jerking off and knowing you are listening on the other end of the phone is damn sexy.”

Tim whispered, “Go along with it, Mom. Pretend you are doing it.”

Me: “Okay, I’m putting my hand in my panties now.”

Tim gave me a little squeeze and started to rub my stomach. It felt good. I didn’t stop him.

Bill: “Where are you?”

Me: “I’m sitting on the couch in the family room.”

Bill: “Take your panties off and spread your legs.”

Still standing with Tim hugging me, I said: “Doing it now, Baby ... oh yeah, this is much better.”

Bill: “Damn, this is so fucking sexy. I’m not going to last long.”

Tim whispered: “Breathe a little faster, Mom. Let him think you’re really into it.”

I started to pant into the phone, and the two of us listened to Bill’s heavy breathing as he jerked himself off. I felt Tim’s hand cup my breast, and he quickly removed it like he suddenly realized what his subconscious mind was doing. I almost grabbed his hand and put it back where it was. I gave myself a mental head slap. This was getting a little out of hand for a practical joke. I knew I needed to end it now. We heard a heavy grunt, and we both knew that Bill had gotten himself off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.