Spring Breakout
Chapter 2: One Year Later

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: One Year Later - A young married couple go beyond their vows on a never to be forgotten vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Nudism  

It was just after Christmas when thoughts turned to Spring Break. Even though the “breakers” were graduated and out in the workforce, they all wanted to revisit that special time. Vacation was saved up and calendars marked.

Of course, life changes some things and those changes would have to be taken into account. The changes had been positive so let’s catch up with the lives of all involved.

Roxy and I were delighted to learn that our New Year’s Eve lovemaking had planted a child in her womb. After a couple of months of adjusting, her body was now perhaps hornier than ever.

Bill had been able to talk to his girlfriend about his learning experience with Roxy and Mary last spring. Belinda had been dating him off and on for more than five years. Neither were virgins when they met and, during the “off” times, had found other partners to screw. Exclusivity was not a major issue for either although Belinda preferred one sexual relationship at a time; serial monogamy if you will. She regretted that other commitments had prevented her from joining him last year. This time it wouldn’t be missed.

Mary, the older married woman that Bill had picked up at the beach, had an interesting story to tell Roxy as they kept in touch. She was still sexually revved up from banging us younger guys when she got home. Her husband, Roger, wasn’t sure if her intense interest in his dick was just from being away from him for a week or a sign of something more. They had been screwing about once a week, if things went well, and now it was at least every other day. He wasn’t complaining, mind you, but also noticed some new aspects of her technique.

Finally, after promising that there would be no repercussions, he wanted the whole story of her week with the girls. He had no grounds for recrimination anyway, having been caught in a transitory sexual relationship a couple of years earlier. She understood that he just wanted the truth and she let him have it.

He went wild in their bed as she revealed more and more about her adventures. Calling her the sexiest woman he’d ever had the good fortune to bed made her feel really good about herself, erasing the guilt that had been building since her first extramarital copulation at the beach. While the first two erections to pleasure her had been inexperienced, they were hard and eager. Feeling the strong gushes of non-marital semen had set her off with the illicitness. Bill and I had fulfilled her more fully as well as more often than her first fuckers, but with the same erotic sensations. As her husband, the fifth different cock in the past two weeks, repeatedly poured his sperm into her, she responded very intensely with the man she so dearly loved.

Their sex life had stayed quite rejuvenated as fantasy and role-playing based on her adventures kept it interesting. Her favorite scenario was that she had returned pregnant with four possible fathers. While she had feelings of wanting it to happen at the time, Mary was glad she’d had her tubes tied a couple of years earlier.

When plans for March were floated, Roger asked if he could accompany her instead of the “girls”. He’d like to meet her young friends. Mary ribbed him about wanting some young pussy, which he didn’t refute, quite appropriately quoting the saying, “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”. The others agreed to his presence since they wanted to see, as well as enjoy, Mary again.

The time arrived and three eager couples brought their camping gear and libidos to the campground. Sex lives had picked up noticeably as the date approached, probably to ensure that they would be in shape for the erotic adventures to come (cum?) Set in a triangle around the fire pit and table, the tents were prepared to be playgrounds for a week.

Roger and Belinda were the newcomers and needed to be made welcome, then eased into the situation. Belinda had already met Roxy at home and they had visited about the prior Spring Break activities and established that she would be OK with the upcoming ones. Mary assured the others that her husband was a horn dog, even though fifteen years older than the other couples, and would “go with the flow”, especially if pussy was involved, as it surely would be. With her frequent help he’d improved his duration and recovery time.

The first night was a get-acquainted time with lots of drinking, except for Roxy, around the campfire. As the evening wore on and inhibitions got lowered, Mary told her husband that she was going for a walk with Bill. Roxy had been primed to ask Roger to do the same, knowing he was familiar with pregnant women and her belly was rounding a bit by now. I looked at Belinda and she got to her feet to join me, aware that the long-anticipated fun was beginning. She suggested that we just get comfortable in a tent ... hers or mine?

I put her panties outside my tent door. That was the signal that privacy was desired which was set up last year. We needn’t have been concerned. It was two hours before the other couples returned. By then we were dressed and had a campfire started. We toasted friendship and fun before retiring as couples.

Later in their tent, with both still temporarily sated, Bill asked Belinda how it had been for her. Since he asked, the blond beauty, who was a lot more sensitive than the stereotype suggested, gave him a rather detailed description of her time with me.

“It was quite exciting to be getting naked with a new man. It’s been a couple of years for me. I loved seeing his eyes light up as my body came into view. My pussy got damp seeing his jutting rod pointed at me and his hanging balls full of sperm wanting to explore my insides, looking for my egg. It felt so good to fondle his excited parts as he explored me with his mouth and hands. Then, when I invited him inside, my pussy lips tingled as his swollen cock head separated them and began stretching the sensitive tissues beyond. I just love feeling the way a cock fills me up as it enters deeper and deeper.

“His shaft felt different than you, just like my previous lovers did. Not better nor worse than yours, but very stimulating because it was new. We rolled with me on top and he paid a lot of attention to my tits. They are so much bigger than Roxy’s and he loved them. I was proud and pleasured by that. He got me off with nipple play like you can do. Then I started riding him hard and we both climaxed almost together.

“As I lay there I visualized his sperm meeting up with the ones you put there early this morning and hoped they got along. After a brief rest we got on our sides and had a long screw with lots of touching and talking. We didn’t shower, just put our clothes on and started the fire before you got back. So how was your walk on the beach. I’d like to do that tomorrow.”

Bill related his two copulations with Mary out in a beach shelter. She had tried fucking outside with her husband on the rare occasions they had the house to themselves and the weather permitted. It turned her on and she came hard both times. He told how much different her pussy felt than Belinda’s. By then both were ready for another go and had a good fuck to put themselves to sleep. They could hear similar noises from the other tents.

Roger hadn’t had strange in a long time, not since the brief fling with a co-worker. To get naked with a much younger woman so different physically than his wife was a real treat. Roxy was pleased to feel the thickness of his uncircumcised pecker, something she’d only seen in porn videos. It got a lot of attention from her hands and mouth, playing with the sheath and rolling it over the head and back.

Likewise, her slim body and firm tits demanded careful inspection from Roger. He ate her with skill and enthusiasm, stroking her baby bump as he did so. Eager to see what his cock would be like inside, Roxy pulled him on top of her and guided the flesh-covered head toward her wet target. It was all her own lubrication since I had not screwed her this morning to keep our edge up for just this circumstance.

After a few deep strokes, stretching her love tunnel quite pleasurably a bit more than it was accustomed to, she figured out that the very different sensation was due to the way the foreskin moved and rolled as the shaft moved in an out. It was different than mine or Bill’s. Very interesting and stimulated her g-spot quite nicely. She came with lots of noise and shaking which set Roger off too. His spurts weren’t as vigorous as mine so she just felt his cock pulse and a warmth spreading deep inside. No matter. They too copulated a lot more gently the next time before heading back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.