Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Robbie

I called Nancy the next day and told her the plan didn’t exactly work and related what happened. Nancy said so ... she figured out that we were intimate. I said yep ... and she got pissed again. Told me to take her home. Nancy said I’m leaving it up to her now. She wants you, she’s gonna have to fight for you.

I didn’t see or hear from Deanna for awhile so I went on with my life. Nancy and I still got together occasionally and left each other comatose. Then we started seeing Deanna out with men, here and there ... restaurants or dance halls. Wasn’t my business ... or was it. I admit ... I still loved her but could I trust her. She was dating. And then another nail in our coffin.

I walked into a bar one evening that I like for a beer or two. I sat at the bar and looked around. I looked in the mirror and saw Deanna in a booth with a man. They got up to go dance and I saw him ... SHIT! SMART! Joseph Smart. I couldn’t believe it ... with Deanna. They hadn’t seen me. I watched for awhile and they acted like old lovers. Her head on his chest while they danced. His hand on her breast. I decided to crash this party. I got up and walked over to them and said ... may I cut in and then I knocked the shit out of him. He went out ... one punch. Deanna looked like she was going to faint. I said sorry, I’m not catching you this time so stay awake. She said Oh My God, Robbie

I said I told you he would pay one day ... time to pay the piper. I drug him out the door by his hair. Oh by the way ... I guess he’s still the last one that’s been in your panties. She was wailing now ... saying No, God, please No. I slapped Smart and woke him up. I said you owe me Asshole and you’re paying your debt. You fucked up a pretty good marriage 6 years ago. I’m done Deanna ... don’t call me, don’t send me a post card, no smoke signals, carrier pigeons ... nothing. Understand? Robbie, it’s not what you think. I said yeah. So I hear. Guess you need to take your lover and baby daddy home and make it all better. Maybe you can get that big dick to work one time tonight. He’s gonna be a little sore tomorrow.

Robbie ... please ... please ... Bye Deanna. I walked away. I figured the cops would show up sooner or later so I called Nancy and asked her to get me out in the morning. They never showed.

I called Nancy and asked if I could come over. It was late and she knew something was wrong. I related the story to her and she was stunned by Deanna’s behavior. She made some coffee in her robe, came over and kissed me on the head rubbing my shoulders. She said come with me. We went to her bedroom, she undressed me, dropped her robe and we got in bed. She put her warm body against mine. She just said ... I’m here for you Robbie. She ran her hands over my body and I took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it as she found my erect penis and stroked it. She lifted a leg over me and eased down on me, impaling me to the hilt. She fucked me slow and sensually until her clit could stand no more against my pubic bone. She came, her body trembled and her toes curled. I began pumping my hot potent semen into her belly which made her orgasm more intense. I forgot to ask if she was protected because I was bare. I said Nancy, I’m in you and bare. She said I don’t care, Robbie. I can’t think of anything in this world I would love more than being pregnant by you. I would love to have your baby. Luckily, that didn’t happen. I spent the night with her with her body curled up to me with a smile on our faces. Damn, I wish I could love this woman like I love Deanna.

Deanna

What the fuck was I thinking? Out of the blue, Joey called me and wanted to talk. I should have said Fuck Off, Joey, but I didn’t. I met him at a little out of the way bar with music. He wanted to restart our relationship again, I said no way. We fucked up my life. I lost everything, the worst was I lost the love of my life and my self respect. He wanted to know about his son. I said you don’t have a son, remember? You signed him away. I told him he was given to the adoptive parents at birth. All I knew was that he healthy. I never saw him. He got me by the hand and wanted to dance, we danced and for some reason unknown to me I momentarily laid my head on his chest as he put his hand on my breast. Before I could remove it, a voice said “may I cut in” and then Joey was out cold in the floor. It was Robbie. He had cold cocked Joey. I looked like I was gonna faint. Robbie said stay awake, I’m not catching you this time. I thought oh my God, I have fucked up again. He grabbed Joey by the hair and dragged him out the door. He slapped him and woke him up and said time to pay the piper, Asshole. Joey was mumbling something unintelligible but sounded like it was ... her. She came on to me. I said Robbie, please it’s not what it looks like but I would have thought the same thing he was thinking. He said, Deanna don’t call me or contact me in any way. I think your Lover Boy here needs some of your TLC and he walked out. I looked at Joey and said, if you call the cops, I will hunt your ass down. Do you understand? I warned you to be looking over your shoulder. I’m sure your current firm might like to know about your antics. He nodded and I left him laying there.

I don’t know where Robbie went so I decided to be proactive and find him ... to explain but I couldn’t find him anywhere. I decided to go to Nancy’s apartment and tell her what occurred. As I drove by, I saw Robbie’s Mercedes in the parking lot. I knew ... he went to her. He’s with her. My heart hurt and the tears came. I went back to my apartment and cried myself to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night trying to figure what to do next. I’m going to call him tomorrow and just put it all out there. He has to hear the truth.

I called him on his cell. He apparently left Nancys early and went to the airport to do paperwork. I said Robbie I need to talk to you. He said, What’s the matter, your lover won’t talk to you? Robbie I have only one lover and he won’t talk to me. He said yeah, his mouths too sore. I said nooooo, dumbass ... YOU. I waited on the cops but no one came. I said I told him if he called the cops, his life would be hell from then on. I would hunt him down and make it miserable. So don’t worry about the cops. He asked why would you do that for me? Because I love you more than life you big dumb airplane driver. He was quiet. Finally he said, ok Deanna I’ll bite, what do you want? I said a chance to explain ... that’s all. Afterwards if you still want my ass on a stick, fine. He said meet me at the park where we used to walk. 1 hour. I said ok ... see you then. I went conservative but sexy. I knew this was my last chance to save whatever I could of us. I put on a short skirt, white blouse with no bra so my nipples would jut out and my leg wrap gladiator sandals. My nails were a pale pink.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.