Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

I’ve only seen Robbie a few times since our talk but I hear he’s still doing the international routes. He will probably find some blue eyed blonde European vixen with flawless feet and toes to keep him warm at night. He was going to ask for continental flights before I blew up our marriage so we could reconnect. Shot myself in the foot again. Me? nobody wants to date a 8 months pregnant 45 year old with pretty toes. I lost the only man that was like that through selfishness, lust and stupidity.

I was at work when my water broke. My loyal secretary who helped me get through this disaster took me to the Labor and Delivery. Social Services contacted the prospective parents and 5 hours later, a beautiful blued boy came into the world I was told. I never saw him. He went straight to his adoptive parents for the bonding. Nancy was with me the whole time. What a friend. The birth was uncomplicated and I was discharged the next day. I was in a really nice apartment now. We sold our house and split the proceeds. It was paid for over 24 years so we made out like bandits in this market. While i was moving, I came across the two toe rings Joey gave me. They went in the trash. Robbie still had some anger for a long time and had asked for my rings back when we signed the papers. I put them in his hand, turned and ran out of the building sobbing. I still have every piece of jewelry he ever gave me ... anklets, rings, toe rings, necklaces, bracelets. I will never wear them again for anyone but him. My pedicures are just normal these days with no special polish. Just clear polish. All that was just for him.

I go to work, go home and read usually. I get hit on from time to time especially if I go out with Nancy or coworkers but I turn them all down. My girls are better with me now even though our relationship took a big hit over my betrayal of their father. They visit once in awhile but it’s strained. Consequences are a bitch.

I did see Robbie a few years ago out with Nancy. I was severely pissed. He blew me a little kiss before they walked out. I called her to jump her ass but she reminded me that I threw him away when I got pregnant by another man. He was fair game and will be a catch for any “faithful” woman, emphasizing faithful. I love her but I guess she needed to sting me a little? What could I say? She’s right.

Robbie

It’s been almost four years since those fateful few months and 3 years since the divorce was final. I saw her at both girls graduation but we didn’t talk or sit together. Kind of petty of me I guess, but I still hurt. I miss her so bad some days that functioning is tough.

I got my routes changed to continental so I’m home more now. The overseas flights were getting to me and I blamed them for some of the demise of my marriage. If I had been home more, I might not have driven the love of my life into another man’s arms and bed.

Two more years have passed. I have seen Deanna only in passing a few times in almost 6 years. I got a call from Nancy Flowers the other day asking me to go to a company charity thing with her. I said sure remembering our previous date. I have been on some other dates with some nice ladies over the last several years and even bedded a few but Nancy was a looker and a monster in bed. It had been awhile since I had seen her. She had been Deanna’s best friend but I didn’t know their status now. I’m 51 years old now and still in decent shape. Nancy is 49 now and same age as Deanna. Nancy’s husband Jack, was killed in Iraq about 12 years ago.

I had a new red Mercedes now and I picked her up in it precisely at 6pm as she requested. She opened the door and she looked as hot a woman as I’ve seen since Deanna. I said your carriage awaits, my lady. She smiled and said thank you sir. I gave her the once over when she wasn’t looking. She had her on version of the little black dress, seamed stockings and 5 inch strappy CFM 👠 heels. I wonder if she got the idea for the stockings and and toe jewelry from Deanna as they swapped info about men over the years. She was wearing toe rings on both 2nd toes with red nail polish. Like Deanna, she had beautiful feet.Not Deanna caliber but still gorgeous. A gold anklet completed her foot jewelry. I have to admit ... she produced a definite chubby in my boxers. We arrived at the function and valet parked. As a gentleman, I walked in with Nancy on my arm. She introduced me to some of her associates and we mingled with the donors. I was out $750 in donations. As we were walking around, I noticed a well built blonde with her back to me on the 2nd level. She looked strikingly familiar. As I looked at her, she turned and gave the man next to her a kiss on the lips, not scalding but a kiss nevertheless. She turned and looked at the crowd. It’s Deanna ... looking more ravishing than ever and no longer pregnant. My heart fluttered and I couldn’t breathe. She had not noticed me yet as I had little bit of a beard and not as recognizable as I once was. There she is Tiger, a voice from behind me. It was Nancy grinning like a Cheshire Cat. I said you set me up. She said no ... I just knew she would be here. Shes. there if you want it, Sailor. If not I’m still free. I said I saw her kiss that guy, she’s taken. Nancy said she doesn’t know you’re here. She came with one of our VPs. Well she must like him a lot to be dueling tongues with him. Nancy said you want to play with her a little. Why, we are history. Look at her, she’s as beautiful as the day I met her? Nancy said, Robbie I know she broke your heart. I was pissed at her too for a long time. How do you come back from an affair let alone let the lover knock you up. But I know you never stopped loving her. You always will. You have some decisions to make. Take her home. Pick up the pieces of your hearts and live your life. I don’t know Nancy I still have a lot of hurt. I thought if I didn’t love Deanna so much ... I would make Nancy mine. What a friend, indeed. I took Nancy by the arm and continued our mingling. We got close to where Deanna was and my back was to her and her date. Suddenly Nancy said wait for it ... WAIT FOR IT ... now. She laid a smoldering kiss on me with tongue, rubbing those braless tits all over me just as Deanna turned around. I was going to have to hide the bulge in my pants but Nancy killed that idea when she squeezed my shaft through my slacks. There was no hiding it now. She said Deanna is looking straight at us and waving at me. She doesn’t recognize you yet but has a weird look on her face. She said turn around where Deanna can see you and we will walk off but don’t let her know you’ve seen her. Damn, you’re a witch of a woman. She laughed and kissed me again. She said, ... hmmmm I could get used to this Robbie. She then said Deanna is walking this way. We walked away faster so not to let her and her date catch up to us. She was kinda dragging him along. Nancy said that’s enough, let’s start toward the door. I said I was just starting to have fun. We walked out and waited at the valet. Just as Deanna and what’s his name walked up, I turned and opened the door of my Mercedes for Nancy. She said Nancy and I turned around. Deanna fainted. I caught her and sat her in the passenger seat. Nancy said Go, take your wife back, Live long and prosper. I drove away with a comatose ex wife in the seat beside me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.