Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences - Cover

Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

Robbie had me served with divorce papers at Nancy’s apartment. Just like him to save me from embarrassment. I will be embarrassed enough when my belly starts swelling.

The next 3 or 4 months, were very hard. I moved into an apartment so Nancy could have a break from me. She’s still pretty pissed. My little baby bump is gradually turning into a full fledged baby engorged belly. The office was buzzing and I got some congratulations from some who didn’t know the facts but my secretary was the only one who knew the truth. Joey quit and as far as I know, never outed our affair to anyone, but a few in the office had seen us and suspected I think. I guess I should thank him for that. As far as my sex life, my fingers and vibrators do the job. Like my first two pregnancies, I’m horny as hell when I’m pregnant. I can’t say I don’t fantasize about the memories of Joeys 8 inch tool pumping his hot load in my cheating pussy but I did a few times. I think mostly about Robbie and his loving body draped over mine at night and know I gave up the best thing I ever knew for some cheap sex thrills. I miss the way he held me after we made love.i miss everything about him. How stupid can a woman be.

Robbie

God, how I miss Deanna. Ive seen her here and there a few times. She always made a beautiful pregnant lady but that was then. I know how horny she gets when she’s pregnant. Smart’s probably giving her all the loving she can stand right now.That’s his baby in her womb now, I’ve sat in her parking lot a few times waiting to catch a glimpse of her and see if he’s with her but I never have. She waddles out to her car and goes straight home. She seldom leaves the house except for work. Our divorce will be final soon and for the first time in my adult life I’m alone ... really alone.

Deanna

After I got the divorce papers, I would like to say I got drunk, but you haven’t seen me drink a drop yet since I destroyed my life, have you? No ... not my style. I will mourn the loss of my marriage and my one and only in my own way. It kills me to know that he wasn’t the last man in me and I’m carrying that man’s baby. I’m going to find him a good home ... yes it’s a boy. He didn’t ask for this so he at least deserves the best parents I can find. It’s certainly not me.

Robbie

After I left that night, I was a broken man. I had known it wasn’t good but ... pregnant by him? That’s the last thing in the world I would’ve thought. After 24 years, I didn’t know her at all. I filed for divorce and did my best to move on. I decided that I was young enough to start again with someone else and that someone might want children. I had my vasectomy reversed. My last check up, the doc said I had potent soldiers again. I will have to be careful with any relationships and remember to keep some condoms just in case.

Robbie and Nancy

Six months after the divorce, Nancy called me out of the blue. She said, Robbie, how bout dinner on me tomorrow night. I want to talk to you. I said dinners ok, but on me. What time should I pick you up.? She said pick me up at my apartment at 6. I’ll be there. I walked up to her door and knocked. Nancy opened the door and I was stunned. Before me stood a gorgeous woman, in a short blue dress, wearing sheer light blue stockings and blue strappy 5 inch CFM dress sandals. I guess the only reason I hadn’t paid that much attention to Nancy before was because she’s Deannas friend and I only had eyes for Deanna. She asked me to come in. Her apartment was nice. She closed the door, walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and laid a smoldering kiss on me. We broke and she said, I’ve been wanting to do that for 10 years. I said, really. She said yeah, I would never have even thought about it as long as you were married to Deanna. But you are a free man ... now. You don’t mind if I test the water, do you? I answered with a smoldering kiss of my own, picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor as she unbuttoned my shirt. She said what about dinner! I said later, Gorgeous, first things first. I said WOW! ... blue thigh high seamed stockings and no panties. She said Deanna wasn’t the only woman that knows how to dress to catch a man. She unbuckled my pants, dropped them to my feet and wrapped her long fingers around my cock. I laid her back on her bed, and unbuckled her sandals. She wore royal blue nail polish on her long toes and a toe ring on each foot. I reached down and put her stockinged toes in my mouth ... she moaned ... go ahead Robbie, I know all about your toe thing. Suck them baby, they are yours. Then put your cock in me. Go easy baby, it’s been a long time for me, she said. I put her foot on my shoulder and pressed my cockhead to her entrance. There was no point in telling her I’m a stud because Im not and was going to lose it any second inside her. I said ... Nancy I’m too close. She said I’m protected Big Boy, go for it. She took my whole 6 inches and we fucked like there was no tomorrow. She came hard. Her body shook like a leaf, she’s not a squirter. I started cumming in her, shooting a hefty load on her cervix. I pulled out and ate her to another orgasm ... Ok Gorgeous, if we are going to continue this later, I need protein. She put on some panties so she wouldn’t leak my cum on her dress. I kissed her blue toes through her blue nylons. She said, I kinda like the toe thing. Turns me on. I said I aim to please and sucked her big toe into my mouth. She closed her eyes and through her head back as i tongued her toes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.