Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences - Cover

Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

I limped into my office Monday morning with an ice pack for my ankle and Robbie’s creamy semen still in my pussy. I’ve been asking too much of this damn ankle and it’s swollen and sore again. I removed my zip up boot and propped my stocking clad foot on the extra chair. I put the ice pack on it and began working. I looked up from my desk just as Joey walked in and closed the door. I said well, come on in Mr. Smart, make yourself at home, sarcastically. He said is this a bad time? I said no but you calling me at home the other day was. I’m sorry he replied, just needed to hear your voice. Not cool, I said. I have to admit, the man lights up my panties when he walks n the room. Joey asked if I wanted lunch, I said sure... 12:15.

He walked to the door at 12:15 and stood there with a wooden cane in his hand. He handed it to me and said maybe this will help you take a little weight off your foot. I slipped my heel back on and stood up. I used the cane to support my left leg and it did help. I thanked him and we walked out. We went to our favorite dark restaurant with the dimly lit booth in the back. I think he pays the server to stay away while we are there. I looked around and there was only one other diner who walked in after us so I felt safe. I leaned over and kissed Joey slipping him my tongue. He slipped his hand underneath my skirt and caressed my thigh above my stocking top. I kissed him harder and he reached my panties, slipping a finger into the elastic, moving the crotch aside exposing my vulva. I slipped my heel off and draped my leg over his to give him access to my clit rubbing his leg with my toes. He rubbed his fingers over my clit and slid a finger into me. I thought, shit ... he’s gonna come out with Robbie’s cum on his fingers. He fingered me until I was on the verge of cumming. I said ... no baby ... not here ... too much of a mess. He withdrew his finger and licked it clean. I almost giggled, knowing what was on that finger.

The other diner got up and walked out. We had the place all to ourselves but we needed to get back to the office. Joey helped me into the car. Soon as he got in, I reached over and unzipped his fly. I grasped his manhood. He went ahead and unbuckled his belt and fully freed his cock. I put my lips on the head and sucked it into my mouth. I stroked it with my hand and sucked the head until he tensed. He said, I’m gonna cum, Deanna. I just kept up my stroking. He suddenly erupted shooting his thick cum into my throat. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth until he was drained. His semen was salty. I swallowed and we kissed again. All he could say was WOW! That was awesome. I said glad you liked it, sir. He said, Baby, come to my condo tonight. I said I’ll think about it. Robbie flies out late today. Soon as we got back to the office, my stomach was upset. My secretary asked if I was ok. I said, just something I ate. Betraying Robbie was getting easier and I’m stunned that I’m letting this happen so nonchalantly. This has not been me for the past 24 years.

Robbie

My heart is broken beyond repair. All my fears were true. I followed my wife and Smart to their lunch rendezvous. She was using a cane to help her walk. He must have gotten that for her. I watched them as she kissed him in the booth. I was close enough to see him slip his fingers under her dress and I’m sure into her pussy to finger her. She whispered something to him and he took his fingers out and licked them clean. I wanted to laugh because I knew she still had my cum in her, but I was too sad to do anything. I just walked out. I sat in my borrowed car and watched them get into his SUV. When he got in, I saw her immediately put her head in his lap ... damn ... she’s sucking him off. They left and I just drove around trying to figure out what to do. I knew my 24 year marriage to the love of my life, was toast. All over but the crying. I finally went home to pack for work. It was only a 3 day jaunt and I would be back Wednesday. I was sure I would ask for only stateside flights when I returned. I had seniority. I knew I would have to be home for the looming disaster and the resulting events on the horizon.

I boarded my plane and went through my pre flight but my mind was on Deanna. I would have a lot of time to make decisions about my life the next three days.

Deanna

I can’t believe I gave Joey a blow job and swallowed his cum. I have turned into a slut for Joey. Robbie has only received that pleasure a few times in our entire marriage. I know I’m not in love with him but there’s still something that draws me to him. Some animalistic magnetism I don’t understand. I’m playing with fire, no doubt about that, but nothing I can change now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.