Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

It’s Friday and Robbie is home taking care of my honey dos. I have a lot of work to do so I went to work. I have on my favorite casual Friday skirt, blouse and work sandals with 3 inch heels, no hose. As I walked down a flight of steps at my building, I missed a step, rolled my ankle to the right and began falling.

I heard a short snap and sharp pain in my lower left leg as I hit the sidewalk. Several people saw the incident including Joey who was coming toward me. As Joey reached me, the pain was too severe for me to get up. He saw me holding my ankle and it was in a strange position. He asked someone to call an ambulance which is protocol on injuries outside the hospital.

I tried to stand but it wasn’t possible. I thought ... damn ... I’ve broken my ankle. I was sitting up when the ambulance arrived with Joey holding my ankle to keep, it stable. It was already turning blue and swelling. The EMT cut my ankle strap on my sandal ... damn ... ruined that sandal I thought. They put me in a leg splint and ice pack then took me to the ER on the other side of the campus. One of my staff had called Robbie who was on the way. When he arrived he saw Joey standing beside me at my bedside and I saw a strange curious look on his face. That’s when I noticed Joey was holding my hand. Shit ... I jerked my hand away which also caused me to also jerk my broken leg and I winced in pain. Robbie came over and kissed me, looking at my leg. It was severely swollen and all kinds of pretty shades of purple and blue. I introduced Joey to Robbie telling him that Joey had helped me get help when I fell. He nodded ignoring Joey. He asked me if I was in a lot of pain and I nodded. He asked the nurse to give me something for pain.

The nurse injected some medication into my IV and the pain lessened. Robbie took my hand and they took me to X-RAY.

In about 30 minutes the ER doctor came out and told me and Robbie that I had two fractures, my ankle was broken and I had another non displaced fracture of the tibia. He said they would have to reduce my ankle fracture by manual traction to realign the bones because the fracture was in the joint but he didn’t think either would need surgery. They held me down and Robbie held my hand while the doctor positioned my foot and pulled straight out on my foot to line up the bones. I screamed in pain as the bones fell back in place. They x rayed my leg again and said it looked good. I would be in a cast and on crutches for the next 6 to 8 weeks. He referred me to an orthopedist. No weight bearing for at least 4 weeks then maybe a walking boot. They hoped to cast the ankle and leg the next week. He said it could be sore and stiff for a long time. Rehab was imperative for full function. Joey was still there and listening to every word. That’s sure going to cramp my style I thought to myself. At least it was my left foot so I could still drive to work, I would be in a splint with a wrapped ACE bandage until the swelling subsided enough for the cast. I got a pain prescription and was wheeled out to Robbie’s SUV with Joey right behind us. Robbie told me I would not be going to work for a few days and I said yes sir. He had to fly out on Monday for a four day stint to Europe. I saw the smile on Joeys face but I was in no mood to deal with that issue right now especially since I was in some serious pain and Robbie saw the hand holding. I called Nancy and advised her of my misfortune. She told me she would help me anyway she could until I could get around on my own again. I told her I could work from the house for awhile but there were phone calls and other duties that had to be done from the office. I would let her know if I needed her.

Robbie got me home, helped me in the house, He undressed me while I held onto the crutches. They were going to take some getting used too. I still had the right sandal on which he removed and got me in bed. I told him to throw that sandal away since the other one was ruined. I asked him if he could get by with making love to just one foot for awhile trying to joke through the pain. He laughed and put a couple of pillows under my foot for elevation and an ice pack on my ankle, then kissed each toe of my injured foot. The pain Meds made me sleepy and I dozed off into a restless sleep. I felt Robbie caressing my face and asking me if I needed anything. I mumbled “ no thanks, Joey” as I dozed off in a drug induced sleep.

Robbie

I rushed into the ER and first thing I saw in the trauma room was my precious Deanna laying in a bed with her left leg elevated on top of some pillows. Her ankle and leg were severely swollen and discolored. I couldn’t bear to see her in such pain. I also noticed a man I didn’t know standing close and holding her hand. As I got closer, she saw me and realized what I was seeing and jerked her hand away from him. She introduced him as Joey Smart, a coworker in the hospital. He had seen her fall and quickly got help. I noted his more than casual interest in my wife’s condition. I held her hand while the doctor reduced the ankle fracture by manual manipulation. She screamed in pain as the doctor realigned the bones and splinted her ankle and leg. They gave her some more pain medication and I drove her home I undressed her, got her into bed, removed her other sandal and elevated her ankle and leg with pillows. She told me for the time being, I would have to give all my attention to her right foot. I carefully kissed each red polished toe of her injured foot that was exposed out the end of the splint and bandage. The medication was making her sleepy and asked her if she needed anything. She said “no thanks, Joey” and dozed off. I was speechless and hurt. Why did she say that. I hoped it was just the Meds talking.

Deanna

I awoke during the night in a lot of pain. Robbie was awake and watching me with a look I couldn’t read. I told him I needed to pee and put my legs down as he handed me my crutches. I’ve never felt such pain as my leg dangled off the bed. Robbie helped me sit down

on the toilet and get back up. I hobbled back to the bed and laid down trying to decide whether to take more pain Meds or not. I knew it would knock me out again. Robbie had not said anything since I got up. Something was on his mind. He had placed my cell phone with my charger on the night stand and walked out of the room. What was he thinking, especially after seeing Joey holding my hand. Joey and I would talk about that ... soon. I was in a great deal of pain for the rest of the weekend. Robbie helped me as best he could but I knew he had to fly out Monday morning for four days. I would have to be self sufficient as I was not going to bother Nancy or others to come help me if it wasn’t necessary. I had several calls from Nancy, my staff and yes, Joey over the weekend. I didn’t answer any of them. I will call them back when I feel better. With practice, I was getting around pretty well on the crutches. I finally returned all my calls and well wishers. I called Joey and thanked him for his help but the hand holding wasn’t cool with my husband watching. He said he understood and apologized.

I drove myself to my orthopedic appointment the next Wednesday. When he took my bandage and splint off I saw my foot for the first time since I fell. It was very bruised, discolored and swollen. He took more X-rays and placed my foot and leg in a knee high cast. He said the bones were in place and should heal nicely with time. I also noticed I was in bad need of a pedicure and drove directly to my salon after leaving the clinic. My nail tech had no problem working on my toes around the cast. With a fresh mani and pedi, I decided to go to the office Friday. I put on a blouse, skirt and and a comfortable flat on my right foot. My staff had rented me a scooter to get around in the parking lot and building. I had another chair in my office that I propped my casted foot up on it as prescribed. I had a lot of greeters on my first day in the office. I was catching up on paperwork when Joey walked in. He told me I looked fantastic and wondered if I felt like going to lunch. I had not been anywhere except the clinic and nail salon in over a week so I said ok. We got in his SUV and dove to a nice restaurant for lunch. I hobbled in on my crutches and he pulled up a chair to the table to elevate my foot and gently touched and caressed my toes as he made me comfortable.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.