Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

Just got home from another out of towner. I slipped off my peep toes and sat down wishing Robbie was here with one of those awesome foot massages. I rubbed my left foot then my right one, looking for any flaws in my polish on my toes. They still looked good even after standing for hours giving a presentation in Waco today. I need to go to the office and catch up on phone calls and paperwork. Checking the clock, I figure he’s landing in Paris about now. I’ve had several romantic trips with him over the years to Paris back when ... yeah ... back before jobs and life took their toll on us.

I peeled off my pantyhose and clothes and took a quick shower. As I’m washing myself, I brushed over my clit which immediately comes to attention exposing itself out of its hood. Oh shit ... no time for that right now ... later I’ll have time to fantasize about Robbie’s gorgeous dick pounding my cervix. I put on some jeans, a blouse and my silver Gladiator sandals and headed for the office.

It was after 5 pm so there were few employees still in the business office. I walked up to my office and looked at the sign “Deanna Ingram, VP of Marketing” and wondered if it was all worth the headaches and lack of a home life. I rummaged through my mail and turned on my computer. As I was working, I saw a man walk by my office and smile, I smiled back as is my nature. I didn’t recognize him though so I stepped out into the hall and asked if he was a new employee. He said yes, I just started here yesterday. I’m an attorney and just joined the legal team. My name is Joseph Smart but Joey will do. I introduced myself and told him we were glad to have him on the team. He gave me the once over, nothing inappropriate as I did him and went back to work. Don’t know what it was about Joey but he seemed to have an magnetic air about him. Confident and maybe a little arrogant. Usually not my type but still there was something. Oh well back to work. An email popped up from my best friend, Nancy Flowers asking if I wanted to meet for a drink. I met her at our favorite dive called Fat Jacks. As girlfriends do ... we talked about life, love, jobs ... and everything in between. I told her about the handsome new lawyer probably about 30 years old in the office saying one of those 20 something single ladies in the office would snatch him up real quick as I didn’t see a ring on his finger. Nancy looked at me as she really has never heard me talk about any other man than Robbie. She said Girl, you know that’s poison ... you’re not thinking anything are you? I said “Lord NO, “ I got all the man I can handle licking and sucking my toes now. We both got a laugh out of it, finished our drinks and went home. I got home but still had Joey on my mind for some reason. Robbie called just as I got home and we chatted for awhile about how we needed to reconnect and do something fun but it never seems to happen. We said our love you’s and I went to bed.

As I laid there, my hand wandered to my pussy and my fingers found my swollen clit. Why was i so aroused? I still had my mind on Joey. Shit ... can’t keep doing this. I massaged my clit for a few minutes when my toes curled and I came so hard I almost passed out squirting on the bed. Dang, I’m gonna have to start putting a towel under my Niagara Falls pussy ... another mess to clean up. I’ve never cum that quick in my life. What’s wrong with me??

Robbie

I’m laying here in my usual hotel room trying to get some sleep but thinking about my wife of 24 years standing in front of me in her stockings and Jimmy Choos waiting for me to take them off and roll her stockings down so I can kiss those gorgeous toes then fuck her senseless. I then realized my cock is in my hand being aggressively stroked and big globs of thick semen spurting in the air and onto my stomach. The rest is oozing out of the tip onto my hand. Damn, that woman turns me on. I wonder if she does the same thing at home when she’s alone. Soon it will be time to start back across the big pond.

The flight back seemed to take forever. We had some headwinds slowing us down. I studied on how to put the spark back in our marriage knowing the answer was all around us. Take some time to woo your wife and make her feel special. She has too much time alone which breeds indifference and the urge to see what else is around. These thoughts began to worry me. She’s a striking woman and I’m just an airplane pilot who loves her more than life itself. Am I too late? Is she already looking? Stop it, she’s been everything you could ask for 24 years even though you think she’s out of your league. She’s yours, it’s up to you to keep her, I thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.