The Car Accident - Cover

The Car Accident

Copyright© 2018 by SnowBunnyBri

Chapter 2

Wow! You will not believe what just happened to me ;) It was amazing. I had just gotten home from yoga when the black man from the car wreck knocked on my door last night. I answered the door. I was wearing my sports bra and yoga pants. My husband was deployed earlier last week, so he wasn’t around. After I opened the door and all 4 of my daughters came running to see who it was. They saw this huge ripped shirtless tattooed thug with pants hanging to his knee and his boxers in full view step into the house. He smirked at them. I shooed them away and told them we had grown up things to talk about.

“I’m here for whats mine” he demanded.

I immediately got out my purse and got together $1000. “That should cover it” I stammered. I was nervous. I think he could tell that just his mere presence made my pussy wet.

“That ain’t what I’m talkin bout, bitch, but Ill take it anyway” He grabbed the money and stuffed it in his pocket. He put his hand on my neck and pressured me to the ground. With his other hand he slid his monstrous cock from his boxers. It was massive! ;) Bigger than I could have imagined. It had to be at least 2 feet long. I didn’t even know they could get that big! ;) “I told you give me a blowjob and we will call it even”.

“But my kids-”, I started.

“They ain’t in here”, he said. He was right the older three went downstairs to watch TV, but my youngest, Hailee, who was 18 was in the next room listening to music. There was no arguing with him though. “And where is your husband? He should see how a real man treats a bitch like yourself”.

“He was deployed earlier this week”

“A soldier? He really is fuckin’ up then”. He grabbed my face and forced my mouth over his huge black rod. I could barely get my mouth over his wide dick. I put my hands up to grab onto him. I did not pull away. I had been hoping for this secretly. He forced his cock further and further into my mouth and down my throat. “Thats good white bitch”. I could only get maybe a fourth of his cock in, but he kept pushing. I started to gag and pulled back. “Bitch, you don’t pull away from me” He grabbed my hair pulled my face off of his cock and slapped me.

Shit, did they hear? I thought. Nobody came running. They were probably too preoccupied. He forced his cock back into my mouth and down my throat. In and out, in and out, further and further down. I started to gag again, he pushed harder. I was fighting gagging on his massive rod. My eyes were watering, but I did not dare pull away. I had half of his gigantic throbbing cock down my throat when I became lightheaded. I pulled back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.