The Car Accident - Cover

The Car Accident

Copyright© 2018 by SnowBunnyBri

Chapter 1

So I have recently tried to articulate my feeling to some of my white friends about why blacks are superior. I think there is the obvious physical superiority in pure masculinity, musculature and beauty, but also there is a personality difference as well. Black men aren’t afraid to take what they want. They know they are superior and aren’t afraid to exert that authority.

In contrast my husband is a subservient boy. He makes quite a bit of money for our family, but he is no man. Definitely not in the way black men are. He quivers at the first sign of conflict or confrontation.

The exact day when I realized this wasn’t too long ago. He was taking me to get my nails done and he was parking the car, when he hit the car in front of him. The man in the car in front of us got out. He was absolutely gorgeous. A big muscular thick black man thugged out in a wife beater and pants down to his knees. He came up to the driver side and told my husband to get out.

My husband slowly got out and was reaching for his wallet when the man drew a glock from his pants and pointed it at him. “Step back” he said. My husband put his hands up and almost fell over the car. Lol. He must have thought my husband had a gun. Lol. That would never happen though. The man went around my husband and took his wallet from his pocket and took his cell phone.

He said “we ain’t gonna report this cause I don’t got insurance”.

“No problem sir” my husband said. Then the thug ducked down and looked in the car.

“Damn, you got a fine ass pussy in there.” He peered at me, licking his lips. “You his wife?”

“Yes” I said.

“How you get a bitch like that?” The nigger looked back at my husband. “Got nice tits and all”. He turned back to me. “Maybe you could give me a blowjob sometime and we could call it even”. He winked. “I’m taking your wallet and your phone so I got your number”. He got back in his car and drove away. There was only maybe a scratch on his car. Lol.

That was my first inkling that blacks were far superior and now my feelings are just reaffirmed everyday. Ive been trying to give the black guys at show at my office whenever I have the chance. One day, I will be black owned. Hopefully, one day soon

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.