Watching the Neighbor's Kid - Cover

Watching the Neighbor's Kid

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Things take an interesting turn when I'm talked into babysitting the neighbors precocious and persistent son.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter  

I slept in late that Sunday morning. Almost 8:00 AM. Late for me anyway. Tim was still on top of me but at least he wasn’t ramming that cock of his into me anymore. Guess he was finally fucked out. At least for now. I hated to wake him up but didn’t have much choice. After all the little goober had put in a lot of hard work last night. I got him awake finally and told him he had to get off me because I had things to do. “On Sunday? Like what?” “Oh. I don’t know. Feed the animals. Get some coffee. Go pee. Get these cum stained sheets off the bed before my family gets home. Just little things.” He grinned and told me to be still just a minute. He hopped up and just as soon as his cock popped out of me, yes it was still in, I felt his cum start pouring out of my fuckhole and down the crack of my ass. Definitely gonna have to change the sheets now. But what was he doing? “Spread your legs out! My first piece of pussy! I wanna remember this forever!” He had grabbed the Polaroid and was wanting to take pictures! For fuck’s sake. Well why the hell not. He took some whole body shots and then some close-ups of the cunt he had spent all night fucking. Then he asked me to spread my lips apart and open my pussy up for him. Great. Cum spewing open beaver shots. He got some good pictures though. He had to stop when he ran out of film. While he was looking at his cum flowing out of my fresh fucked pussy I noticed his cock was starting to harden again. Time to move!

I interrupted my morning routine every so often so I could wipe cum out of my crotch. Just how much had he left in there? I knew there was a fair sized stain on the bed. I had to admit he wasn’t half bad for a first timer. The kid had promise. Neither one of us put any clothes on. I mean, why bother. We had breakfast and then he helped me get my chores done. He seemed to enjoy running around naked. I know he enjoyed looking at my ass and my tits bouncing around. After everything was done we both took quick showers.

Around midafternoon I told him he had better start getting ready for his parent to pick him up. That dampened his spirits a bit. He wasn’t wild about the idea of going home. Who could blame him. He had just had the night of his life. He got everything packed up but still hadn’t gotten dressed. I mentioned this to him and he looked down at the floor. “Can we do it again before they get here?” “Really? You didn’t get enough of my pussy last night? You fucked me three times. That I know of anyway. Yeah. I know you were fucking me while I was asleep. Told you it would wake me up. You glazed my face and tits then flooded my pussy. Isn’t that enough for one weekend?” “I still wanna fuck your mouth.”

Well fuck me running! The kid was a regular horn dog. And guess what? His cock was standing straight out again. Whoever this kid married was gonna be kept busy. “It’ll have to be quick. I don’t want your mom showing up and find you with your balls bouncing off my chin.” “You gonna get on your knees again?” “Nope. You asked for a face fuck, not a blow job. If we’re gonna do this we’re gonna do it right.”

I put a couple of throw pillows on the floor and laid down on my back with my head on the pillows and my arms stretched out. I had him straddle me with his knees by my arms and lean forward with his hands on the floor above my head. “OK. Let me suck it for just a minute to get it good and wet. I’ll get it in my mouth and when I nod at you just go to town kiddo.” “How?’ Just like you did last night.” “You mean like I did your pussy?” “Yep. Just like that. There’s a reason they call it face fucking kid.” He was grinning as he got into position and I’ll admit I was grinning to as I took his cock into my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.