Watching the Neighbor's Kid
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Things take an interesting turn when I'm talked into babysitting the neighbors precocious and persistent son.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter  

Still dark outside. I shouldn’t be awake yet. My husband was gone and the dogs were outside. So why did it feel like my bed was moving? No. It couldn’t be. I had taken care of that problem hadn’t I? A quick look beside my bed and nobody was there. Then the bed shifted slightly between my knees. Between my knees? I clicked the light on and sure as Hell there was Tim. “What the fuck kid? What the hell are you doing now?” “It’s hard again.” “So? What were you going to do? Try to fuck me while I was asleep?” “Yeah.” “You didn’t think that might wake me up?” “I didn’t think about it.” “I thought you were a smart kid but you don’t seem to think much do you.” “I got horny and it’s hard again.” “So you thought you’d just sneak in here and get you some pussy without me knowing.” “Yeah. Sort of.” “Well I’m sure as hell awake now and sending you off to your own bed doesn’t seem to be working. Get up here and lay down. I’ll be back in a minute.”

I came back a few minutes later with a cup of coffee and Tim was stretched out on my bed. He was completely naked, uncovered and stroking his cock again. That seemed to be a big thing with him. I sat on the edge of my bed drinking my coffee. I looked at him and just shook my head.

“Are you mad at me?” “Yeah. A little.” “You going to tell my parents?” “HELL NO!” “What are you going to do?” “I’m going to finish my coffee and think about what’s going on here.” “You going to let me fuck you?” “Maybe. If you can keep quiet for a bit.” So he laid there quietly, staring at me and stroking his cock while I finished my coffee.

I laid back down on the bed and he scooted over next to me. “Still mad at me?” “Hell yeah I’m still mad. You’ve kept me up most of the night.” We talked for a couple of minutes and then I felt his hand between my legs. Well at least he’d let go of his cock for a bit. He started rubbing my pussy and spreading my lips apart started running his hand up and down my slit. “You ever play with a pussy before?” “No.” “Well that little thing sticking up is called a clit. You need to pay attention to that but be careful. It’s sensitive. And don’t just jam you hand up my hole when you start to finger fuck me. Slide them in easy to start with. You can get a little rougher when my pussy gets wet.” Who the hell was I kidding? My pussy was already wet. The kid was clumsy but seemed to catch on fast. It didn’t seem long before he was sliding four fingers in and out of my cunt while he rubbed his thumb over my clit. This kid might be pretty good with a little practice.

After about ten minutes he sat up and started taking a long hard look at what he had his hand buried in. “Might as well get down there and take a good look kiddo. Sooner or later you’re gonna have your tongue buried in one. Might as well see what they look like.” He hopped down there and I put my feet flat on the bed spreading my legs wide open for him. He looked for a bit, still finger fucking me. He’d spread my lips wide apart and then squeeze them tightly together. He did this several times and then using two fingers started squeezing my clit. This was feeling pretty good and by now my cunt was dripping.

Then he got really curious. Using both hands he fish hooked my fuckhole and spread it as wide open as he could get it! When It started to get uncomfortable I told him to whoa up there just a bit. “What ya trying to do? Look at my tonsils?” He was staring up my cunt hole and his eye was almost close enough to touch it. Guess he liked the view. “I like pussy!” “Most men do kiddo.” They’re fun to play with.” I laughed and said “Glad you like it. Now if you’re not going to eat it hop on and fuck me. That’s what you were wanting to do anyway.” That’s all it took.

It took about a split second for him to hop up between my and start trying to jam his cock in me. I laughed again and reaching down guided his cock head to the entrance of my hole. “There ya go kiddo. Now stick it in.” And he did. The whole thing. One stroke. Balls deep. “Damn. I’m glad you’ve been finger banging me for awhile. That might have hurt some.” “Sorry. Am I doing it right?” He had already started humping me and seemed to like it. “Don’t worry about right. It’s your first fuck so just fuck me any way that feels good to you.” He was humping away like crazy and the “smack, smack, smack” as he pounded into me were coming fast and loud. He grinned at me and said “I like pussy! It’s hot in there. This feels good!” “Yep. Hot and wet. But you might want to slow down a bit. At this rate you’re gonna bust your nut before you have a chance to actually enjoy it.” “I like fucking. I want to fuck you more.” “Join the crowd kiddo.” “What?” “Never mind. Just enjoy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.