Watching the Neighbor's Kid - Cover

Watching the Neighbor's Kid

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Things take an interesting turn when I'm talked into babysitting the neighbors precocious and persistent son.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter  

This was turning out to be a pretty good weekend. My husband had loaded up all three of our boys and had disappeared for the weekend to go hunting and camping. They left Friday after he got home from work and wouldn’t be back until sometime Sunday evening. That meant I had the whole damn place to myself for a change. Usually the place was pretty active. Weekdays were bad enough, but weekends were the worst. The four of them were bad enough but on weekends there were almost always a gaggle of other people around. My husband’s friends would stop by to watch what ever games were on TV, drink beer, or go hunting. With three sons there always seemed to be a few of their friends hanging around. On weekends they came over just to hang around or have marathon video game sessions.

Of course, there were also the ones that came over just to get laid. I had gotten a reputation, well deserved I must admit, of being an almost no limits easy fuck. Why beat around the bush about it. I like to fuck and other people seem to like fucking me so why not take advantage of it. Most weekends I spent my time trying to relax while wandering from room to room trying to keep the place picked up from all the messy males running around. This was made more bearable by being spread out and given a good fuck by somebody or a small group from time to time. Other weekends were just a two-day fuck fest. I enjoyed both so I hardly ever had any complaints. The only ones that ever annoyed me were the guys that pretended to come visit my husband or sons when all they were really wanting was to fuck. If all they wanted was to ram rod their cocks into me why not just say so? Hell, nobody would have cared. It happens quite a bit

I mean, many people around here knows that I fuck my dogs and horse too. There’re not too many secrets around this place. Besides the constant male traffic around here we sometimes have what I call “dog and pony shows”. Usually it’s by myself but sometimes my friend Bette brings her dogs or horses over and we put on a pretty good show. On those occasions people are invited over, we have a nice cookout, have some drinks and then Bette and I give them a big thrill by getting gang banged by the dogs or sucking and fucking those big ‘ol horse cocks. So who would care if these idiots stopped by just to pump a quick load into me.

I seem to have gotten off track a bit. Sorry about that.

Friday night was spent being lazy as hell. I spent the afternoon and evening in my customary fashion. Running around the house and yard buck ass naked. That’s how I usually am unless I know there’s somebody coming over that hadn’t been here before or wasn’t quite comfortable with the idea. That’s another advantage of living way out in the country. When your house is a quarter mile from the paved road and there’s not a neighbor in sight you can run all over your place just as naked as can be.

I fixed myself a quick easy supper, built a fire outside and just kicked back. Relaxing in a lawn chair with your feet propped up on a log sipping on bourbon can be quite nice. Just listening to the owls hooting and the critters running around in the woods. I thought about playing with the dogs a bit but they had been running the woods all day themselves and seem tired out so I just let them rest. By the time I let the fire die out I had a slight buzz going and wandered off to enjoy a good nights sleep.

I woke up about my usual time, 6:30 AM, on Saturday and just piddled around the house all day. Damn this was nice. Then that afternoon the phone rang and everything changed.

It was John, one of my neighbors down the road. He had gotten married a couple of weeks before to a woman who had a son in his mid-teens. I had met his new wife and stepson once at church but just briefly. John explained that they hadn’t had a chance for any type of honeymoon and had planned on spending the night somewhere enjoying themselves but their baby-sitter had backed out at the last minute. Would I consider watching their kid for them. I really didn’t want to but considering the circumstances I figured why not. He thanked me, kind of chuckled and said that I had been his first choice anyway but his wife wanted somebody that she already knew.

About four o’clock I put some clothes on and they arrived shortly afterwards. The kid’s name was Tim and was somewhere in his mid-teens. I never did ask how old he actually was. Tim was about 5 foot 6 and was kind of scrawny. Boys at that age usually take a bit to fill out to match their height. He wasn’t a bad looking kid but I don’t know if you’d give him a second look if you saw him on the street. Just another teenager. Tim had a small backpack with him and I told him to put it in my youngest son’s room. He would be sleeping in there tonight. I chatted with John and his wife for a bit. She seemed anxious to get going so they didn’t stay long. She told Tim to behave himself as she went out the door. John laughed and told her not to worry. I’d take good care of him.

The rest of the day was unremarkable. Tim played video games or spent his time outside playing with the dogs. We had supper and after it got dark I told Tim I was going to change clothes and he might as well go get into his pajamas. He came back out wearing cut off sweat pants and a tee shirt. I just had on an old tee shirt of my husbands. It only came down to mid-thigh and was tighter than I remembered. It showed off more than I had intended but I wasn’t going to change again.

I was in my mid-thirties then and still didn’t look to bad. Five foot eight and around a hundred and fifty pounds. Shoulder length almost black hair. I’ve always been a little on the chubby side with a big ass. People told me I had a nice round ass but it was a tad bigger than I liked. My tits were around 38D then if I remember right and with a breeze blowing through the open windows and the tee shirt rubbing against them my nipples were trying to pop through the fabric. My droopy tits swinging around when I moved didn’t help matters any. Tim didn’t seem to mind and I quit worrying about it.

We were watch some space movie on TV and eating popcorn. I was on the couch and Tim was across the room in one of the chairs. Even though the popcorn was on the table in front of me Tim sat in that chair. He would get up walk over and grab some popcorn, then right back to that chair. I started to say something to him and noticed that his sweat pants had become a tent. The boy was setting there with what had to be a Class A hard-on! I began sneaking peeks at him out of the corner of my eye and it became obvious that Tim was watching me more than he was the movie. It was then I realized that with him in that chair the way I was sitting gave him a pretty good view of my shaved pussy. Judging by his hard cock he was enjoying the view too. Being the tease I am I smiled to myself and shifted my position slightly to give him a better view of my gash. I could hear him gulp and I think his dick got even harder, if that was possible. I know I could feel my pussy getting wet. I knew John wouldn’t mind me fucking the boy, hell John had fucked me many times himself, but not knowing how his mother would react I decided to leave well enough alone. So we watched TV until bedtime and then went to our rooms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.