Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix - Cover

Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix

Copyright© 2018 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Down on his luck, shortly after World War 2, Ralph finds himself in the service of a raven haired woman, and is sucked into a world of intrigue and sexual debauchery by his weakness for assertive women. His lust to be owned by her is tested to the extreme, as males around him are shown just who's in charge... and her extreme intentions when seeking sexual satisfaction become patently apparent to him. Sultry, shapely, and ruthlessly dominant, her whims will not be denied.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Ralph’s erection had already been nicely rigid, by Cleo’s cruel and satisfied smile on the verdict than Brown was to hang for a murder she’d enjoyed committing, and it pulsed to full rigidity as she rose from her seat in the courtroom gallery, and transferred that smile to him.

“I think a nice little initiation ceremony of your worship of me is in order, now there’s no irritations in the way.” She turned without further need for comment, or response from him, her ownership of him not requiring it. As Ralph focused on the delightfully broad backside he’d soon be tonguing, bustle in the tight skirt, and the display of the shapely seamed legs and tall heels that now commanded his life, his sexual euphoria at her dominance had him close to spending his seed with just the promise of it. Her progress along the narrow walkway was slowed for a moment, as she negotiated her way around a pretty young girl, who sat weeping at what she’d just witnessed. Cleo patted her hair, and gave her a warm smile, almost edging to a sneer.

“Never you mind my dear, you’re better off without a man like that, who’d only have ruined your life ... there’s always a price to pay for crimes like that, and he’ll pay for it, and for disregarding you in doing it.” The girl held her head in her hands and wept harder, inconsolable, as Cleo smiled cheerfully back at Ralph before proceeding. As they descended to the exit, Cleo lifted her chin and smiled toward the ornate municipal ceiling in contentment.

“That little slut will be riding another stiff cock within the week ... I’m so jealous of the little bitch’s youthful figure, I’ve a mind to take her under my wing and see her sold off to a madam somewhere, out of the way forever ... I’d enjoy that, wouldn’t you?” Ralph was bemused, thinking maybe she was just vengeful about Brown, but perplexed by her attitude toward what was after all, a friend’s daughter.

“I assumed your friend was distressed at her daughter being ... being screwed by him, being protective?” She laughed cynically as they stepped out to the exit.

“She couldn’t care less about her ... she only sees her when she wants money, and it goes missing from her house anyway, on the request being refused ... she did it to spite her, more than anything else, knowing I’d see that source of cock cut off permanently.” Her smile broadened as she strutted on her heels, slightly ahead of him, her mind toying with the notion of having the use of a soft desirable girl.

“You saw her, she’s very pretty, along with being very sexually aware ... she could be used as bait in securing some of the brutes my clients are bothered by.” She smirked at him as he opened the car door for her, Ralph still unclear as to who her clients were, and what regular service she offered, but he’d seen an extreme example of it ... and her sheer enjoyment in the task.

“ ... and you’d fuck her if I gave you permission to do so, wouldn’t you?...” He swallowed hard as he thought of the soft blonde, unable to deny the natural animal attraction which will have helped Brown to his appointment with the noose, though it rankled with his prime desire for feminine dominance. He’d no need to utter an answer, his body language confirming it. She seemed to sense the sexual duty to her that rankled with his carnal thoughts, and teased him with it.

“ ... especially if I ordered you to to fuck her, and watched you perform ... I’d like that ... and I’d like having the pleasure of having Brown know it, before he hangs.” She stood by the car, then grinned at him.

“You wait here ... she’ll have cock sooner than in a week’s time.” She strutted off back to the court building, Ralph left amazed at her audacity, and in admiration of her feminine will; he knew she wouldn’t come back alone, the girl would come with her, whether she really wanted to or not. He stood with his foot on the Plymouth’s slender running board, admiring the tight skirts and small bonnets worn by the passing women, gratefully accepting the fleeting smiles of the more mature madams as he waited, then after a few minutes, Cleo emerged with the blonde on her arm, the girl’s head leaning into her shoulder, suggesting she’d been coaxed by the mature woman’s comforting of her.

Ralph had difficulty obscuring the tent in his pants, on studying the figure of the blonde in a standing position for the first time; it was evident why Brown had strayed in an unconscious defiance of Cleo’s dominance, and why Cleo viewed her with an air of jealousy. Though Cleo’s full and mature figure gave her nothing to be jealous of in his submissive eyes, the slender and slightly shorter blonde was good enough to eat. That delicious figure, the pretty face, and the girl’s obviously promiscuous nature, would make her bait for any male, predatory or otherwise.

Cleo grinned at Ralph, as he studied the pretty girl’s tears, which he detected were partly artificial now, the sweet tart already getting over the shocking but well expected verdict, but feeling she need express grief for attention. Cleo had obviously promised her comforts which she eagerly anticipated.

“This is my Ralph ... he felt so sorry for you when he saw your tears, and being a good friend of Brown’s, suggested we take you for a good stiff drink following your trauma ... wanting to comfort you.” Ralph reacted a little awkwardly as Cleo pushed her forward into his arms, the blonde going willingly, sobbing softly as they squeezed each other.

“Ralph, this is Lindy Peters ... she’s in need of that comfort you offered.” The unexpected embrace meant he was unable to hide his erection, and far from shy away from it’s obvious presence as they squeezed, she pressed herself to the prominence of the bulge, giving an extra sob of crocodile tears on deftly squirming against it.

The squeeze of her torso wasn’t unnoticed by Cleo, neither were her glances at Ralph and any other suitable male who’d entered the courtroom gallery; the girl’s subconscious hunt for another male to latch onto, already beginning in the light of the expected verdict. Cleo fully aware of whom she was, though she couldn’t know that Cleo had been Brown’s dominant Mistress; this added to her arousal wonderfully as she thought on how the girl would react when told she was to be deservedly caned for it.

She smirked at her immediate affection towards Ralph; the cold realisation that the thrust of one cock was over, to hang limp with its owner, had obviously aroused her eroticism in some strange way too. She’d pay generously for cheating with Brown though, while being taught in becoming of use to her, her cunt tingled as she thought on seeing her fucked in bondage, something the soft girl was going to learn to love. Ralph swallowed hard as he sniffed at, and looked down at the petite feminine form in his arms, she was at least 20, but could pass for being so much younger ... something Cleo would make very good use of.

“Let’s go and have that drink ... I know we could all do with one.” Cleo swung the rear door open, and Ralph quickly released his grip on the sweet smelling blonde, catching a lustful glance from her tearful eyes as she entered the black Plymouth without any hesitation whatsoever ... hoping she’d meet with just the erotic situation that Cleo had planned for her, the Dominatrix slipping into the back seat with her prize, cuddling her with a contented smile. Ralph saw the spiteful intent in her eyes reflected in the rear view mirror, which also gave him a knowing look, as they drove down to where the bars and joints dotted the neighborhood.

“I don’t think any of these flea-bitten places will suffice ... how about we just go home for that drink ... you wouldn’t mind that, would you Lindy?” The girl’s promiscuous and worldly cunt tingled as Cleo’s firm embrace told her that was what was going to happen anyway, and as the driver showed no intention of stopping, she now guessed the comfort was likely to be intimate; the feeling she was almost being abducted, thrilling her all the more.

Lindy’s tears had stopped completely, the girl almost forgetting the pretence of her invitation, due to her admiration of the luxurious property that the woman who held her resided in. Lindy presently shared a decrepit turn-of-the-century apartment with two other girls, the three all indifferent to each other’s business, and keeping what little they possessed, locked away in the cramped bedrooms that each lay claim to; just the rose clad porch around the entrance of Cleo’s house, equalled half the space she had to live in. Cleo smiled contentedly as she studied her awestruck face, the dried up residue of her tears, illuminated on the pristine flesh of her cheeks, as the sunlight poured through the Black Plymouth’s window.

“He we are then ... all safely home.” Her emphasis on all being home, and the sneering smile she gave her, had her imagination tweaking a further sexual thrill, that Cleo meant this was now her home, invoking a blissfully erotic vulnerability, and she wasn’t wrong. She sighed softly in Cleo’s grasp, as Miranda strutted out onto the drive, having seen the car arrive. The sight of an equally formidable looking matriarch, grinning at her with arms crossed as Ralph opened the car door for her, took that emerging thrill to another level as Cleo squeezed her and returned Miranda’s grin.

“This is Lindy Peters ... you know, that Brown gentleman’s girlfriend ... the fellow who shot that business contact, Smart ... she’s had a nasty day of it, what with him being being informed of the extreme price he’ll pay for the crime ... she’s agreed to come to stay with us for a while, to recuperate.” Miranda grinned as she helped her from the car, the girl mesmerised by the knowledge she’d be there for longer than the time usually given up in having a casual drink, and as the two smiling women both took hold of her and walked her to the door, her cunt tingled with the realisation that she had indeed been abducted, but as she glanced over her shoulder to see Ralph close behind, she went more than willingly.

Miranda smiled at Cleo on feeling the pretty blonde’s lack of resistance in going forward, now it was patently obvious to her that she’d be staying for more than a drink, the girl almost pulling them in her eagerness. Lindy sensed they knew Brown more than they let on, and her memories of sex with him aroused her all the more; he’d liked to slap her ass a little, and manhandle her at first, but had shown some peculiarities which she’d started to get excited by - kneeling and apologizing to her while he sniffed at her cunt as she stood over him. She’d already guessed that he’d been acquainted with these stern women, and the fact that Ralph walked timidly behind, rather than take the lead, furthered her slutty anticipation of what was to come.

Miranda slid her hand across the rear of her slender waist, feeling the movement at the top of her pert buttocks as the girl eagerly ascended the steps to the door; already visualizing her in pigtails and bobby-sox ... and little else. She’d make their task in trapping some of the more predatory males who pestered their clients, so much easier, and she’d soon acquire the taste to show them just who was in charge, with a little tuition. Three cunts slipped into a nice arousal, and a rigid cock followed, as Lindy was led into a boudoir-like lounge, the soft and expansive seating set low, the loungers bed-like in appearance and feel. Lindy noted how Ralph remained standing, arms crossed in front of him, hiding the bulge her eyes sought, as though waiting a command from the women, while Cleo sat her on one of the larger loungers.

She continued to assert her grip on her, while Miranda sauntered to a cabinet and returned with an assortment of spirits and mixers ... and a curious small box, on a tray, which she lay on a low table before them. Cleo clicked her fingers and smiled at Ralph, just the gesture exciting Lindy.

“Get over here and give Lindy a cuddle ... I know she’d appreciate your comforting more than any anything at the moment.” She gave Lindy an extra squeeze as he moved to take his place.

“You would like Ralph to comfort you, wouldn’t you Lindy.” She gaped as Ralph slipped next to her, a little awkwardly, on wondering how the expected treat was to unfold. She welcomed the warmth of his body as Miranda began to pour some whiskies.

“Yes ... oh yes...” Miranda grinned wickedly at her, on lifting the box’s lid, taking a sachet from it, and sprinkling it into one of the glasses ... which she passed to the girl. Lindy’s eyes showed an expected reluctance, which was reassured by Cleo’s firm and controlling tone.

“It’s just a little sedative, to help you sleep tonight ... and we’ll all be close to make sure you don’t have any nightmares.” The two women grinned with unexpected pleasure, as Lindy took the glass and gulped the contents down immediately, while they sipped theirs, the soft girl eager to be taken advantage of, and hoping to be rewarded with the bulge in Ralph’s pants. Miranda poured her another, then sat in the low seat opposite, the position having her expose ample thigh, her sultry smile of contentment, adding to Lindy’s erotic expectations as she commented on her thirst.

“Well ... we are ready for bed, aren’t we young lady.” Lindy gulped halfway through the second glass, before recovering some rational thought, that maybe she just might be misinterpreting the scenario, incurring smirks from the women. Cleo took her right back to her initial and correct train of thought instantly, rising from the seat, and bending to whisper in her ear, as she cuddled up to Ralph instinctively.

“I know the verdict was a little harsh, and somewhat shocking ... but did it not give you just a little thrill to hear Brown’s torment was to end ... bound and noosed in a few days time?” Lindy tried hard to come to terms with the tingle her cunt had awarded her so unexpectedly, the sincere sneer from Miranda, detecting it had, as Cleo strode to the cabinet and picked a picture frame from it.

“ ... because it certainly did me ... he got just what he deserved ... or will do, when the glorious date is set for him to enjoy it...” She strutted elegantly back to the table, and placed the picture frame facing the girl ... having her down the remnants of her glass immediately, her anus tingling with a lusty and pleasurable fear at what met her eyes. There was Brown, naked, kneeling and erect, a long leash from the collar at his neck ... leading up to a dominantly posing Cleo. Miranda teased her, crossing her legs to show her stocking tops as she did so.

“Did he show any signs of a lust to be that way with you? ... I’ll bet he was working on it ... he’s such a wimp, and he’ll masturbate over the thought of that rope ... if he’s allowed the chance.” Lindy gasped out her reply, not sure if she were to be punished or rewarded for being with such a dominant woman’s property; she’d receive both.

“He ... He knelt before me once ... I ... I liked the feeling ... and yes ... yes, the verdict ... excited me.” The two women laughed cynically, Cleo standing hand on hip over her.

“You have the makings of a real little madam ... tempting my pet astray like that ... I think you need to learn a sharp lesson ... then perhaps we’ll also teach you how to get the most from that thrill you felt.” The two women enjoyed watching her attractive body quiver, in a mixture of sexual excitement at the promise of the punishment her sense of vulnerability gave her, and the equally erotic antithesis the picture of Brown dominated, awarded her. She watched her eyes begin to glaze a little, as the potion enhanced her already acute libido.

“Strip off Ralph ... and help her strip too ... she’s had one of my pets, so she might as well have you as well ... I want to see that pretty body fucked, then we’ll see how she takes the cane ... before she’s taught to use it herself.” Far from showing any resistance, Lindy began to unbutton her blouse, panting with excitement, as Ralph showed the obedience to his Mistress which was beginning to thrill her as much as the prospect of the cock, which bolted upright as his pants were removed. Miranda strutted away and fetched a camera, as Ralph boned at Lindy’s pert breasts, and near perfect femininity as she fumbled with her garter belt, standing to hurriedly ease off her underwear. Cleo sneered with a hint of jealousy that would see her apply the cane spitefully, as Miranda returned with the camera.

“That’s it, stockings off too ... I want to see every inch of your flesh.” She sighed lustily on viewing the girl’s pristine flesh while Miranda fitted the flash bulb to her Brownie compact. The vision of virginal innocence, though long departed from Lindy, would be put to good use in the capture of males requiring feminine correction.

“Come here girl ... we’ll have your picture now ... there are a few madams who I’d like to impress with my latest enticement.” Miranda grinned wickedly as her eye framed the nakedness of the pouting Lindy, standing before the taller Cleo, suitably dressed to show her as owner, her hands gripping the soft flesh of her upper arms, and her contented smile confirming the girl was now very much her property. The flash bulb illuminated the room, capturing her capture, as Cleo’s latest tool in her pursuit of the defeat of masculine tyranny. She glanced at Ralph, standing obediently, his cock poking high and rigid, then smirked at Miranda.

“We’ll have another now ... one to savour within our collection.” Miranda hastily tossed the spent bulb, and fixed another, as Cleo walked the quivering girl over to Ralph, her lust to use the cane on her, building by the moment. She whispered into her ear.

“Do you like to suck cock Lindy? ... I’ll bet your submissive side craves it ... doesn’t it? ... on your knees.” Ralph looked bemused as Lindy knelt before him, her doleful eyes looking up to him, and the rigidity of his cock. Miranda readied the camera as Cleo strutted behind them, taking the cane she’d shortly use from the ledge of the seating behind her, and posing with it, emphasising her dominance over both.

“Take him in hand Lindy ... give him a nice lick before you suck.” Lindy’s cunt tingled exquisitely with a pleasure she’d not known before; she had indeed enjoyed sucking cock, but never at the behest of a dominant woman ... with the promise of that cane to come, which her guilt in fucking Brown, had her conveniently desiring the strokes she deserved. Ralph’s knees trembled as the delicate hand caressed his boning cock, making it pulse in anticipation, his bemused but excited expression bring derision from a sneering Cleo.

“How does it feel to act like a male in charge, Ralph? ... don’t worry, we’ll soon have you back and knowing your correct place in the order of things.” She looked down at the kneeling Lindy, her nipples poking hard from her firm and shapely breasts, showing the excitement of her submissive side, at being dominated.

“Lick that cock Lindy ... we’ll have him nice and rampant, so’s he fucks you nice and hard.” Ralph gasped as she leaned in, and extended her tongue, having it caress the underside of his bulging glans, her face unable to hide the pleasure its taste and slippery texture gave her, which was noted by Miranda as she readied the camera.

“Just look at her, like a little girly with a lollipop ... I can’t wait to see her dressed as a schoolgirl and used as bait.” Cleo let her lick around the circumference of the pulsing phallus, enjoying Ralph’s teased expression and gasping, as Lindy stimulated him with the adoration of her tongue, her cunt buzzing in the want of feeling its thrust to the hilt. Cleo grinned at Miranda, who waited impatiently for the right moment.

“Suck that cock Lindy ... suck on it and show us the slut you know you are.” Ralph groaned, needing all his willpower to prevent himself from spurting, as Lindy eagerly spread her delicate red lips about the glistening bell, consuming it with with the warmth of her mouth. The room was illuminated once more, as Miranda captured the pleasure of all three; Ralph’s pained expression at the divine luxury of being sucked, tinged with the masochistic torment of self denial, Cleo’s sadistic grin as she watched over them with the cane, and Lindy’s bliss in submission, her cheeks bulging as she sampled Ralph’s boning rigidity in earnest.

Cleo let her suck good and hard, till Ralph’s gasps wavered with the warning that he was likely to explode if she continued the pleasure for much longer.

“Good girl ... now leave off him, and come and crouch face down on the couch ... he’s going to fuck you for all his worth...” Cleo enjoyed marshalling her to the position with the cane, though Lindy’s eagerness to take it up didn’t warrant it, the two dominant women laughing as she poked her soft ass high at the edge of the couch, inviting the cock she craved.

“Your turn to go down on your knees Ralph ... you give that cunt and pucker a good licking, make sure they’re both nicely lubricated...” She flicked the cane at him as he knelt, delaying his ardour for a moment.

“ ... but make sure you have a good sniff at both holes first, see how ready she is to take your thrust ... then lick that asshole nice and wet, you’re going to butt-fuck her after you’ve sated her cunt.” Lindy quivered on hearing her fate, Cleo stroking her soft cheeks gently with the cane, which would be used in its nominal purpose after Ralph had unloaded his seed into her.

“I’ll bet you love taking it that way, my little slut ... and having us watch you, is going to give you such a thrill.” Cleo pointed Ralph to the cleft in her pretty cheeks, and his cock dribbled pre-cum as he sniffed hard at the delicate tangs of her pucker, then slipped down to sniff liberally at the spice of her peach, Lindy obligingly spreading her thighs slightly, allowing him the full flush of her fragrances. Miranda then added her taunting to further his lust.

“Well Ralph, does that cunt smell like it’s ready for your cock?” The two sneered on his muffled response, the draw of her scent overpowering, as he pressed his nose into the underside of her oozing cleft.

“Yes ... yes Mistress Miranda ... oh yes...” Cleo gave him a cursory stroke of the cane.

“Lick that cunt Ralph, taste its need for your service ... then lick that asshole, ready to take your seed after she’s come ... we can’t have you making her pregnant, that would spoil everyone’s fun.” Lindy moaned amid the sarcastic laughter,, the instant he looped his tongue into the slick warmth of her slot, her hand coming up to finger her clitoris through sheer frustration; his tongue not able to reach the nub of her centre of stimulation with sufficient pressure, the heat of his breath on her anus as he snorted deliriously at its tangs, driving them both into sheer lust. While he lapped frantically away at the flow of her juices, Cleo laughed at the equally frantic fingers, rubbing her clitoris in a sexual frenzy.

“Look at her ... what a greedy little slut she is! Tongue that asshole Ralph, nice and deep ... we all know how much you love doing that.” Lindy whined with the need to have that cock she’d sucked so lovingly, as Ralph’s tongue slipped up from her lubricated cleft, and tasted the savoury stickiness of her anus, it’s tart tang so rewarding to him, and Cleo delighted to see the soft pucker dilate as Ralph’s tongue circled its delicious outer rim, inviting his probing.

“See Ralph, that’s where she really wants your cock ... she can’t wait for it!” Ralph’s tongue slipped into the tight heat of her pretty asshole, his boning cock now lusting to feel that grip of her anal contractions as much as she, while his tongue ached in stretching deep to sample the smooth heat of her rectum. Cleo nodded with a tart smile at Miranda, who pulled his head away, Cleo then applying her cane to Lindy’s poking and now glistening cheeks, the welcomed sting having her shuffle forward awkwardly on the expansive lounger. She poked her arse even higher, wavering it and inviting that cane in a submissive delirium. Cleo’s sense of sadistic triumph reaching a satisfying high as she teased the tender cheeks with her cane.

“Oh no young lady ... you’re to be fucked in both holes before you receive the caning you so thoroughly deserve.” Miranda put her hand under Ralph’s chin, as he stared at the inviting heart shape of her yearning thighs and ass, the cunt dripping, the pucker slick with his saliva.

“Look at her invitation Ralph ... your one chance to show what little dominance your pathetic mind holds...” Cleo pointed the cane to the glorious vista, her smug smile radiant.

“Fuck her Ralph, fuck her conceited little cunt with every ounce of vigour you have ... but don’t you dare come in there ... your seed’s going where she deserves it.” Ralph needed no further prompting, half expecting his sadistic Mistress to suddenly deny him the treat he knew he’d probably never experience again, but her sadism was directed elsewhere at the moment. His entire body quivered with sexual excitement as he shuffled his torso up to the warmth of Lindy’s soft flesh, giving a gratified sigh as he slipped the head of his boning cock up high, into the generously silky warmth of her cunt. Lindy’s cheeks pressed back against him, confirming her desire for a rigorous fucking, yearning to have him thrust to the hilt ... which he duly obliged.

Cleo and Miranda sneered with satisfaction as they watched the intensity of pleasure on both faces, Ralph bucking wildly, the sound of his balls slapping at her soft and perspiring flesh audible, as he drove his cock up hard, again and again, his gasps and groans echoed by her soft moaning while her head juddered back and forth on the couch with the animal desire he was unleashing. Cleo’s pleasure was equally intense, as the girl’s dreamy eyes met her dominant gaze.

“You’ve a lot to learn young lady ... you’re mine now, you’ll be put to good use while you’re taught to enjoy the tingle you had on hearing Brown’s verdict...” Her clitoris bulged between her fingers as the relentless thrust of Ralph’s cock had it protrude hard up against them, her words taking her to the edge with the mixture of erotic thoughts and sensations.

“ ... and just think how you’ll destroy him when I show him the pictures ... he’ll lust for that rope more than ever, when he sees you enjoying Ralph ... I’ll let him think you were working for me all along.” Lindy let out a lusty moan, the deep sincerity of the pleasure within it, so patently apparent as she was swallowed up by the ectasy of an acute and fulfilling orgasm, the sound having Ralph need summon up all his willpower in order to hold back his seed.

“Fuck her ass Ralph ... fill her with your seed ... you’ve two more cunts to satisfy with that tongue when you’re done.” The women got further pleasure from his exasperated expression, the pain of holding back so evident, on his rigid cock slipping out from its luxuriant haven, to bounce up erect as he eased her ass cheeks apart and gasped as he eased the pulsating head into the tightness of her pucker, Lindy still in the rewarding throes of a blissful orgasm, and giving a higher pitched moan as he slid his cock deep into her anus. Clutching at her slender waist, he drove his cock hard back and forth, her delicious cheeks shimmering their soft flesh as he quickly reached the turgid point of no return. The pure ecstasy of his delivery of semen had him groan with an erotic potency as the seed burst from his cock, bringing cynical applause from the two dominants, as Lindy lapsed into a satisfyingly submissive aura, at the sweet blend of discomfort and masochistic pleasure at being butt-fucked for their entertainment; how she relished that caning now.

Cleo swished the cane with playful spite, as Ralph slumped across Lindy’s delicate back, his cock still jiggering at the pleasure of her hole as he discharged his waining spurts deep into the luxurious constrictions of her anus, the cum slick and slippery in its generosity, dribbling down to her cunt. Cleo awoke his clouded and satisfied pleasure to her presence, by awarding him a sharp stroke of the cane.

“Off! ... and kneel down while I show her who’s really in control.” Lindy clasped her thighs together tightly as he pulled away, panting, but kept her ass perked high, inviting the cut of Cleo’s cane. The dominatrix gave a wry smile at her submissive impertinence.

“Good god! you’re such a slut ... I’m so going to enjoy this.” Without further hesitation, Lindy heard the swish of the cane, and her soft buttocks rippled with the impact as she was shown her place. Her tears flowed as Cleo showed her expertise in striping her soft buttocks sufficiently, needing all her restraint not to cut the flesh and damage her pristine new property, but ensuring she had full benefit of the cane’s vicious sting. Miranda watched with haughty pleasure, and Ralph with submissive awe, as the pretty but promiscuous girl was reduced to a sobbing pulp, on her first day under Cleo’s ownership. She’d be taught to enjoy the dominant and sadist streak within her, which Brown’s demise had excited her to, but she was shown in no uncertain terms, just who was truly dominant in that household.

Cleo lay the cane down after venting her sadism on the girl, then sat on the edge of the couch, and stroked the glowing buttocks softly, admiring her work as Lindy continued to weep, speaking to her softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.