Max Scores! - Cover

Max Scores!

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new story in the Swarm Cycle!! Max is a bright kid in a tiny North Texas town where a new pickup is big news! He expected to do well on his CAP test, but never dreamed he would do this well. This was a golden ticket for him, his friends, his family and he was going to make the most of it! The story is complete and will be posted over 6 days to keep it from getting buried the first day.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

Breakfast the following morning was fun. Max came downstairs after waking to find his bed empty, and found his sisters making a big breakfast. Their chatter and giggling could be heard from the top of the stairs, and when he turned the corner into the kitchen, Maggie saw him.

She came running, then threw herself into his arms, wrapping her legs around him, still gloriously naked. She kissed him with enough heat that he was seriously considering taking her back upstairs when his father came in the kitchen behind him.

He patted Maggie on the butt and set her down, looking over to see Melanie, a look of devotion on her face, kneeling at her father’s feet with her arms around his legs.

His father was petting her, much as you would pet a dog, but he was smiling down at her with love.

He looked up at Max and winked. “I could hear that everything went okay, even from the other side of the house.” he said, grinning.

“Yeah, I was going to say the same thing, Dad. Not bad for an old timer.” Max teased, laughing when he saw the look of surprise on his father’s face.

“Yes ... well... “ his father mumbled.

“Yes, well, we have years of practice.” His mother said with a laugh, coming around him into the kitchen. “Morning, kitten.” she said lovingly to Melanie as she passed.

“Morning, Maggie, did you treat your master well last night? I think we heard how he treated you.” she said with a smirk, patting her younger daughter on the ass as she headed to the fridge.

Maggie blushed, but laid her head on Max’s chest with a smile.

“So, what’s for breakfast?” Max asked his sister, running his index finger up the crease of her ass and making her shiver.

“Omelets to order, bacon is done and there is either French toast or waffles.” she said, kissing his chest and moving back to the stove.

“Perfect, and some coffee, I think. Someone wore me out last night!”

The girls joined the rest at the table for breakfast, and there were smiles all around.

“So, the question of the morning is ... are you girls returning to school?” his father asked, stuffing another bite of his French toast into his mouth.

“I would like to stay home, Daddy. I passed all my concubine classes, and the classes we are doing now are more to keep us busy than anything else.” Melanie said.

Her father nodded, not commenting, and turned to look at Maggie.

Maggie looked over at Max, something that gave Max a little thrill, though he would be hard pressed to explain why.

“I think I would like to go back. Part of the reason that last night was so wonderful was that I got to break my hymen with the school nurse and some anesthetic cream. I think there are a few more things I can learn to make my baby, I mean, my master happy.” she said, blushing but smiling too.

Max had never paid much attention to the rumors about concubine track classes, not knowing anyone to ask about the truth, but he saw one of them was at least partially true.

“So, these classes, they are all clinical? We, meaning the younger kids, heard all kinds of rumors about orgies.” he said, shrugging.

“Well, you can do most things with other concubines, but you don’t have to. A bunch of us wanted our first times to be with someone special. I only use the toys, not the guys.” Maggie said, sounding offended to think that anyone would be allowed to touch her.

“You already got two cherries.” she said with a giggle, wagging her eyebrows.

“I wish I had waited too.” Melanie said sadly. “My friends were all, you know, doing it with the guy concubines, and it looked like so much fun.” she blushed, looking heartbroken.

“Kitten, I don’t care who came first, just that you know who you belong to now.” her father said, cupping her chin in his hand.

“Maggie? I am going to Thea’s after school to talk with her parents. They seem to be accepting of her status, but I am going to tell them that Thea has agreed to be my concubine.” Max told his sister.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then shrugged. “You are going to need a bigger bed.” was all she said.

“Max, Maggie makes a good point and one we didn’t think about. Tell you what, think about expanding your room upstairs. Maybe we can knock out the walls between the rooms and make it one big one. We have the master down here and the guest room, so we could do the same. The whole upstairs could be yours.” his mother said thoughtfully. “Think you could put the three queens together as one?”

Max nodded, excited about the idea. The whole floor as his room? A thought struck him, and with an evil grin, he turned back to Maggie.

“Hey Mags, are you friends with Missy Fedder?” he asked innocently.

Maggie shook her head. “Nope. Talked to her a couple of times, that’s all.”

“She asked me if you were already taken by someone. I think she wanted you as her concubine.”

Maggie looked stunned for a moment, then smiled. “I am happy where I am, but that wouldn’t have been too bad as a second choice. She is kinda cute.”

“Maybe I will invite her over and let her play with my new toy... “ Max said nonchalantly, watching from the corner of his eye.

Maggie looked upset at first, but she seemed to shake herself and her smile returned. “If that is what you want, then I will rock her world, Max.”

He leaned over and turned her face to his, kissing her softly. “I was teasing, sweetheart. I told you, I will never force you to do anything.”

This time her smile was blinding, and she hugged him tight.

There was a knock on the door and Max looked at his watch. “You better hurry and get dressed.” he told his sister, heading towards the door. He paused uncertainly, looking back over his shoulder.

“Um, they are a bit early and it is cold out there.” he said, looking back and forth between his father, his mother and his naked oldest sister.

Melanie looked startled, then grinned, waiting to see what her father had to say.

Max’s dad looked thoughtful, then shook his head. “Go get a robe, kitten, it’s too soon.” he said, sending Melanie scurrying off upstairs.

Max opened the door and invited his friends inside. To his surprise, Toby was there as well as Alan and Thea!

They trooped inside and Thea got a surprise when Max pulled her close, pressing his lips to hers. Her eyes went wide, at first, then closed as she opened her lips and let his tongue invade her mouth. She seemed to melt, pressing her body up against him and her arms around his neck, with a soft moan, felt as much as heard.

“Good morning, Thea.” He said with a smile as we broke the kiss. She looked distracted for a minute, then smiled big enough to light the room.

“Good morning, Max.”

“Get a room!” Alan called, laughing at them. Toby just smiled and raised an eyebrow.

“Wasn’t expecting to see you this morning, Toby.” Max said, raising an eyebrow of his own.

Alan, standing closely behind Toby, blushed and looked down, but Toby just smiled again, and moved into the kitchen area.

Alan, noticing that Toby had moved, scurried after him and Thea was grinning at the pair.

Max looked at her but she just shrugged. “Toby stayed with Alan last night. I don’t know anything, but Alan was smiling awfully big.” she said quietly, then went to say hello to Max’s parents.

“Thea!” his mother called, coming over to give the girl a big hug. Thea looked surprised, but Mary wasn’t done yet.

“So, Max tells me that you are almost family.” she said, watching the expressions.

Toby was phlegmatic, not really reacting, but Alan grinned and so did Max. Thea just looked poleaxed.

Mary laughed, and hugged her again. Turning to the others, she smiled and addressed them.

“Max also tells me that congratulations might be in order for you, Toby, on your CAP score and for you, Alan for finding a sponsor.”

Toby looked surprised, but nodded. “Thank you, Mrs. X.” he said.

“Toby, you are an adult now, and a sponsor, you can call me Mary.”

Alan, meanwhile, had hidden behind Toby again, but Toby wasn’t having it. He reached behind himself and drug Alan out by the arm. “Be polite.” he said quietly, and Alan nodded.

“Thank you, Mrs. X.” he said, his face beet red.

“Alan, I am happy for you, really.” she said softly, laying a hand on his shoulder.

There were thundering feet on the stairs and Maggie reappeared, dressed for school. When she saw Thea, she practically tackled the girl, hugging her close and dragging her into the living room. They were out of sight for only a second, and there was a squeal and two excited voices instead of one.

Toby looked towards the living room door, then back at Max. “Maggie?”

Max nodded, confirming his friend’s guess.

“What about...” Alan started to say, then darted a guilty look at Mary.

“Melanie is Dad’s.” I told him, chuckling at the shocked expression on his face.

“You guys ready to go?” Max asked, thinking they could take their time and still get there in plenty of time.

When Toby nodded, Max walked into the living room to see the girls seated together on the couch, arms around each other. Both were crying and whispering to each other.

“Ready, you two?”

They pulled apart, just enough to kiss lightly, then both stood up, coming over to kiss Max as well.

“You okay, Thea?” he asked gently.

“Okay, Master.” she said with a salacious grin. “My sister here tells me that she can’t wait for me to spend the night.”

“Hmmm ... that makes two of us.” Max said, sliding an arm around the shoulders of each girl.

As they walked, Alan and Toby spoke quietly while Max, Maggie, and Thea talked.

“So you are okay with this, Thea? I know it is a surprise, but it came up suddenly yesterday.” Max said, squeezing her a bit closer.

“Yeah, I am. I was upset, a little. I guess I thought we would be first for each other, but Maggie made sense. She has been concubine track at school for a year and a half. She got to break her cherry painlessly, but a lot of girls don’t. She thinks that now that you have a little experience, she can help you make it nice, the first time.” Thea said philosophically.

Max nodded, thinking it did make sense.

“Max, can I ask you a question?” she continued, looking up at him.

“Anything.”

“According to the television, you know, that Average Joe program, you could, I mean, you have every right to loan me to someone else or trade me, even kill me. You wouldn’t, I mean, would you make me sleep with another man?” she seemed close to tears at the very idea.

“I’ll tell you the same thing I told Maggie. I will never force you to do anything sexual that you don’t want to do. If you don’t want to have sex with another man, then that’s that. I might not always be around though, I don’t know what job I will have with the Confederacy, so if I don’t pick a guy as a concubine, it will just be you girls. Could you make love with one of the other concubines?”

Thea buried her face in his coat for a moment, only his guiding arm keeping her walking along. When she looked up again, she had a smile on her face. “Remember my cousin Lisa? She was here last summer.”

Max nodded, telling her he remembered.

“She told me about what she and her girlfriend do, and well, we tried it. A lot. All summer.” she said, blushing furiously.

Maggie, on his other side, punched her fist in the air and let out a victory whoop!

“Yes!”

Thea turned bright red, but she was eyeing Maggie with interest.

“Thea, I told Max that I could make you scream my name.” she said, sticking her tongue out at her sister concubine.

“Oh, no! Please, don’t throw me in that briar patch!” Thea mugged, laughing and relaxing a bit.

When they walked on the school grounds, Max groaned. Rick Mason was standing there with two other guys, looking around for something and Max had a feeling it was him.

“Girls, you two stay behind me.” he ordered. They both looked startled, but moved behind him.

“Toby, you might want to get Alan and stay clear. Rick is looking for me, I think.”

Toby, looked around, spotted Rick and his buddies and shrugged, tapping Alan on the arm. He pointed to Maggie and Thea. “Stay with them.” he said, and moved over beside Max.

Max was surprised, Toby had never shown any violent tendencies, but he had to admit he felt better with him near. He had seen how strong Toby was!

They waited patiently until, with a cry, Rick spotted them and came hurrying over.

“You! You fucking punk. Blindside me? I am going to rip your fucking head off.” he snarled, his friends fanning out and puffing up, sneering at the pair.

“This looks like fun!” a voice from Max’s other side said lightly. When Max turned his head, he saw Lane Wallace from his unarmed combat class standing there, bouncing lightly on his toes.

“Morning, Lane.”

“Morning, Max. Problems?”

“Not really. A blowhard and his ass kissers. Blowhard was beating up Mike Pepper yesterday, so I interfered. I guess he thought he needed two more buddies to help him beat up a freshman.” Max said, sneering at Mason.

“You caught me by surprise!” Mason objected, looking warily at the taller, fitter and much more confident Wallace.

“You are a fucking liar as well as a coward.” Piped another voice, and Mike Pepper appeared, standing slightly behind Max. “I got pushed into him, just barely touching him, and he said I had to pay ten dollars or he would beat me up.”

A considerable crowd was drifting nearer, circling the group, and there were snide comments being tossed back and forth.

“What’s wrong, Mason? Afraid of a couple of ninths and one senior? You have three seniors on your side!” someone called, getting half the crowd laughing.

“Just watch your back, Xander, you pussy. You won’t have your bodyguards around all the time.” Mason snarled, then turned as if to leave.

Toby, surprising everyone, stepped forward and held out his hand to shake. Mason looked confused for a second, then a crafty expression appeared as he reached out. He was snarling and everyone could see him bear down on the hand of the smaller, plumper Toby.

Toby just smiled at the larger twelfth year as Mason gritted his teeth, his face turning red with effort as he tried to crush Toby’s fingers.

Then Toby looked over his shoulder at Max, winked, and bore down. Mason’s face went from anticipation and effort to panic in a heartbeat. His eyes were wide with shock and he stared down at his hand, unsure what to make of the sudden pain.

Then, with half the school watching, he crumbled to his knees, his face caught in a rictus of pain as Toby, his grip strengthened by years of farm work, slowly ground the bones in his hand together.

Toby’s expression had not changed an iota, his smile still firmly in place, and he didn’t look like he was straining either.

“MY HAND! YOU’RE CRUSHING IT! HELP!” Mason was screaming.

Toby leaned forward and, with a beefy finger, forced Mason’s jaw closed. Quietly, barely heard over the noise of the crowd, Max heard him say, “Mason, you are not as tough as you think. If Max gets hurt, I will show you how a wood chipper works.”

Then, releasing Mason’s hand, Toby carefully wiped his palm on the older kid’s shirt before stepping back and shrugging.

The crowd parted to let Max, Toby, Lane Wallace, and Mike Pepper through, and they trudged back to where Alan, Thea, and Maggie were waiting.

“Toby, you were awesome!” Mike cheered, looking at the older ninth year with awe.

Toby shrugged, but Max patted him on the back.

“Guess you didn’t need any help.” Lane said with a grin. “I think I will avoid shaking your hand for a bit, Toby was it? Until I am sure you are in a good mood.”

Toby smiled and nodded.

“Toby is a man a few words, but you should listen when he does speak.” Max said, his hand still on Toby’s shoulder.

“You have some interesting friends, Max. See you last period.” Lane said with a wave, heading off into the crowd.

“How do you know Lane Wallace?” Maggie asked, watching him go.

“He’s in my Unarmed Combat class, kind of an assistant instructor.” Max said. “You know him?”

“No, but before your butterfly act, he was the most lusted after boy in school. Rumor is that his two girlfriends are really his concubines, though no one can seem to verify that. He is supposed to be trying to improve his score, just a tenth like you, Max.”

Max found that interesting and made a mental note to talk to him if he got a chance.

“I guess, from the way she is wrapped around you, that she is taken after all.” Missy Fedder said, walking up to the group. She was smiling, but she only had eyes for Maggie.

“Hi Missy.” Maggie said, a sultry smile on her face. “Max didn’t tell me until after he claimed me.”

Missy’s eyes narrowed and she looked over at Max.

“Maggie.” he said, no nonsense in his voice.

“Okay, but you are no fun. Missy, I begged him. I wanted to be his concubine. He did tell me, but I wanted Max.” Maggie said, a guilty look on her face.

“Now that is more believable.” Missy said with a grin. “I told him that if his score hadn’t been high enough, I was going to ask him myself.”

Mike Pepper, still hanging around, gasped and looked, wide-eyed, between the taller students.

Maggie was beaming at the redhead, nodding.

“So, two already? You looking to fill your quota early?” Missy asked, turning back to Max.

“Nope, just securing my favorites before someone else snagged them.” Max said with a grin, giving Missy a mock glare.

“What was the crowd all about? I got here too late and missed it.” Missy asked, changing the subject.

“Toby scaring away Rick Mason.” Max said with a grin.

“He totally crushed his hand like it was nothing! Mason was crying like a baby!” Mike said excitedly, bouncing on his toes.

Missy’s eyebrows shot up and she turned an appraising eye on Toby. “Is that so?”

Toby just returned her gaze, not responding either way.

The first bell rang, breaking up the tableau, and everyone moved off towards the building and their first period classes.

Max spent the day looking at girls. Well, to be honest, Max spent most days in school looking at girls, but today he was looking at them and thinking about what he really wanted in a concubine.

He wanted someone he could talk to, who would get along with Maggie and Thea and would bring something new to his family.

Thea was a writer, a wizard with words. She was the one Max went to when he wanted help with a paper, to proofread his pages and when he just wanted an idea. She had a very vivid imagination and a sense of humor that fit right in with his own.

Maggie was a loving girl, almost always upbeat, very nurturing, and fun to be around.

So what as missing? A mother, for sure. He wanted someone to take charge of the children he would have, to kiss the scrapes and read them stories, to tuck them in and be there for them when they had bad dreams. Someone to teach the others when they had babies.

With that thought, he turned his eye towards the teachers as well. He knew some of them were not sponsors. Would they even consider being a concubine for a student?

Ms. Yale, his physics teacher was brilliant and a fantastic teacher to boot. She was tiny, barely five feet tall, but built perfectly to scale. Her one drawback, the one thing that kept the guys at school from drooling over her, was her unfortunate nose. It was big, not as in too big for her face, it was too big for someone twice her size. But, he realized now, it was something easily fixed by the med techs in the Confederacy.

She was either single or divorced, with no wedding ring, and she had that picture on her desk of a small girl. Unfortunately for the girl, she had inherited her mother’s most distinctive feature as well. Max could only imagine what her childhood must be like.

Ms. Birnbaum, his swimming coach was pretty. She was probably the most fit woman Max had ever seen. He hadn’t seen a ring on her finger, but that may have been just because of all her time in the pool. He also didn’t know if she had children, but he would take a closer look at her too.

Throughout the day, he kept his eyes open but although there were cute girls at school, very few of them really got his heart beating. That made him wonder if he shouldn’t look where his parents worked. Surely there would be some intelligent women at a university, right?

Other than Tuesday, Thea’s and Toby’s test day, he had been staying after school to catch up to his Unarmed Combat class. He knew his progress was faster than his unaltered classmates, but it was still a slow process. His instructor would show him a stance, a move or a countermove, and they would practice it until Mr. Buckminster was satisfied he had the move down pat. Then Max was expected to keep practicing that particular lesson until the move became second nature, until muscle memory allowed him to do it without even thinking.

Max stuck to it, knowing that it would come in handy even if he never had to face idiots like Rick Mason. Another benefit was that he really enjoyed the exercise, feeling the interplay of muscles and the natural high that seemed to come from working out, from competing physically against another person.

When he changed after class, the rest of his group were gone except for Mia Sanboron, who had stayed because she was having trouble with larger opponents and Mr. Buckminster agreed to some extra tutoring.

They finished about the same time and found themselves alone in the shower, just the two students.

Mia smiled at him, blushed and then turned her back, choosing a showerhead on the other side of the long, but narrow room.

Max watched from the corner of his eyes, not wanting to stare, but admiring the firm, athletic body of the girl. Her skin was a light coffee color, and her long black hair, usually held up in a bandanna during class, reached her firm, round ass when she let it hang. As she soaped up, he caught a good look at her front as well. Small, but firm breasts and a completely shaved pubis gave her a sleek look.

Max washed his hair, lathering up and then rinsing, surprised to see her checking him out just as closely as he had watched her when he thought she wasn’t looking. He shook the excess water from his head and caught her eye, winking and heard her laugh echo in the almost empty room.

“Yeah, so you caught me. Don’t pretend you don’t look too!” she said with a smile, shaking her head.

“I was most definitely looking. You are a beautiful woman, Mia.” Max said.

“You find your concubines yet?” She asked curiously, letting the hot water cascade over her back, the water trailing over her shoulders, down her breasts and creating little waterfalls.

“A couple. You?”

“One so far. Alicia Garvey, you know her?” Mia asked, watching his face. He wasn’t sure what she was looking for, but he shook his head.

“Can’t say I do. I chose my best friend, Thea, and my sister, Maggie.” Max said, seeing the girl nod in return.

“What are you looking for?” she asked, sounding curious.

“You know, I just don’t know, really. I just got the two, and I spent all day thinking about that. I have six slots, and I really want a mother type, maybe older with a child. Someone who can take care of the children, teach the others how. Mostly I want them all to get along, to have a happy home.” Max said, shrugging his shoulders.

“That’s pretty smart. I just have two slots, and I am trying to decide if I want a guy or not, you know? But I am afraid most guys wouldn’t handle being second fiddle.” she admitted, looking troubled.

“Another friend of mine, Alan, he seems to be just fine with it, so they are out there. Look at the geeks, Mia. They have been ignored, belittled, and would love someone who appreciates them. Hell, I was one of them not long ago.” Max told her.

“Really? You are so ... buff!”

“Yeah, well, I used to be short and skinny.” Max said. Then he changed the subject. “Listen, do you know anything about Ms. Yale? She has a daughter, but I never saw her wear a ring.”

Mia shook her head. “Never thought about a teacher, but it wouldn’t work for me anyway. What about Ms. Birnbaum? She’s cute and she has two kids. Divorced too, so no husband to worry about.”

“Really? I think she is cute too. Maybe I should talk to her.” Max mused, shutting off the water.

“Hey, Max?” Mia said, stepping closer. “You have concubines, but does that mean that you only fool around with them?” she asked, biting her lower lip and running a hand down her flank and over her hip.

Max raised and eyebrow, his cock twitching at the sight. “Well, no, I don’t have any hangups like that.” He stepped closer, letting his eyes roam the wet girl in front of him.

She reached out and ran a finger down his chest, zig-zagging across his six-pack and, just as she got close to his rapidly filling cock, there was the sound of someone clearing their throat.

“If you two are about done, I would like to lock up.” Mr. Buckminster said from the door to the shower, amusement clear in his tone.

Mia and Max sprang apart, both looking a little guilty, then laughed. Mia turned off her water and followed Max out of the shower.

“Nice ass.” she whispered before turning towards her own locker in the next row.

“Ditto, Mia, ditto!”

Max stopped by his locker for the two books he would need that evening and, as he passed the classroom where he took Physics, he saw that the light was still on and the door was cracked slightly open.

He peeked in and was surprised to see a small girl sitting on the floor, bent over a coloring book. Her little tongue was sticking out the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on getting the color just right, and he had to grin.

He pushed the door open a bit more and saw Ms. Yale sitting at the desk, grading papers. He noticed the tip of her tongue was licking her upper lip, and smiled at the similarity between mother and daughter.

She must have noticed something because she looked up, an alarmed expression on her face until she recognized him.

“Mr. Xander, is there something I can do for you?” she asked politely.

Max took a deep breath and stepped into the room, his heart in his throat. He approached the desk, stopping at the first row of student desks and cleared his throat.

“Um, Ma’am, Ms. Yale, this is, well, it’s difficult, but I wondered if I might ask you a question. It is not something I would dream of asking in class, and if you tell me to mind my own business, I will never bother you again.” Max said in a rush.

She looked surprised, and a little intrigued. She lowered her pen and sat back, crossing her arms under her breasts. That didn’t help Max relax at all!

“You will never know unless you try, Mr. Xander.” she said, watching him closely.

“Well, Ma’am,” he paused, his hand in his pocket, fingering his CAP card. “I wanted to ask about concubines. Not about them, actually, but about choosing them.”

She looked faintly amused. “Mr. Xander, if you think I am going to point out girls who might be...” Max raised his hand, a panicked look on his face as he interrupted.

“No! No, please, Ms. Yale, it is not like that! Look, I am doing this poorly. I have six slots, possibly eight if I can gain a tenth of a point. I want a woman who is a mother, who already has children. Someone who has a high score for motherhood. Someone to lead my household when it comes to the children, to show the others how to be a mother. But I don’t want some fluff headed, soap-opera addicted gossip like my neighbor. I want someone who I can talk to as well. Someone who I can bounce ideas off of, discuss problems with, solicit for suggestions and ideas.” Max said in a rush, breathing hard as he stopped.

Ms. Yale looked surprised, then thoughtful. “I think I see, Mr. Xander. That is very well reasoned for someone so young. Most of your contemporaries are looking for the largest mammaries.” she said with a smile, then grinned even more when Max blushed.

Max took a deep breath and smiled at her. “Ma’am, while I won’t lie to you and say I am not interested in, well, physical attributes, I have always been partial to ... more manageable sizes.”

She laughed, taking off her glasses and shaking her head.

“You are quite surprising, Mr. Xander. So what is it you want from me, exactly? To point out single mothers? Or...” she cocked an eyebrow at him, letting her eyes sweep him from head to toe.

“Ma’am, I imagine that you are a sponsor yourself, so I thought you might have tips for someone my age. Who else should I choose? I want harmony and happiness, not brainless toys.”

“Actually, Mr. Xander, I am not a sponsor. I have...” she sighed, a hint of pain creeping in to her eyes. “I have my own issues and my score reflects those.” she finished softly.

“Is there hope for an increase?” he asked softly, slowly sitting down at the desk.

She shook her head, her eyes going towards her daughter. The love there was obvious. “I fear for her, Max.” she said. Her use of his first name was like a lightning bolt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.