Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start
Chapter 31: Another Video. Changes in Group

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Another Video. Changes in Group - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice said, “I asked them not to tell you because I wanted to delay you knowing for as long as possible.”

Mike also came into the room from the hallway just then, wrapped in a towel like the other men. “We’re about ready lady and gentlemen. Places please. All others, be very quiet and invisible.”

Alice leaned to her sister and whispered, “We’re making an adult video – a porn film. I’m the star.”

Julie gasped. All the little tidbits of information she’d been accumulating fell into place in the puzzle at the speed of light. She gasped.

Pam whispered as Alice walked over to the table, “She did a couple of videos a couple of months ago and they’re selling like hot cakes. Mike, the guy that runs the video company, talked her into doing more. This one is a gangbang scene; all the men are going to fuck her and cum inside her or on her – hopefully leaving her with dripping creampies or covered in cum from head to foot. She’ll be everyone’s cum slut for the next couple of hours. Dave really wanted to be with you last night, but he had to store up his body fluids for today’s filming. If he bounces back from today, you can have him tonight. By the way, there’s a party to celebrate tonight, as well.”

Julie was speechless. Her prim and proper sister, the sister than she’d gone to Sunday School with for years, the sister who she knew was a virgin when she got married, the sister who once admitted that sex was only a duty a wife needed to do for her husband, the sister who had told her time and again she was only ever going to be with one man her entire life, was going to get fucked by six men. Further, each of them was apparently expected to deposit their semen inside her or all-over her. She thought some more, and realized that wasn’t too different from what she’d done on her last trip.

Julie’s mouth gaped open and her chin all but dragged along the floor as she turned to watch.

Mike yelled in a loud voice, “QUIET ON THE SET. ROLL CAMERAS.”

Alice strolled up to the massage table and smoothed out the sheet on top of the table. She swished her frilly robe around a little, subtly revealing to the camera that she wore nothing under the garment.

Mike came up to the table still wearing his towel and greeted her, only the greeting was mimed – no dialogue. He gestured to the table, and helped Alice onto the table, and then positioned her on her stomach with a new towel over her buttocks. Alice seemed to totally relax.

Mike started to massage his subject, applying warm oil all over her, and kneading her muscles carefully. The cameramen – two women and a man – moved carefully around the two, filming and capturing facial expressions. As they stood preparing, Kat went and talked to Mike. Soon, she too had a camera in hand and was moving around to become one of the videographers.

The towel over Alice’s butt got removed so her glutes could be massaged. In the process, several of Mike’s errant fingers wandered to her moist pussy. One camera picked up the initial penetration of her quim by his fingers in a close-up.

Alice was gently turned so she was on her back. Great attention was focused on her breasts and mons, then Mike gestured and another masseur joined the group. Dev took over massaging Alice’s breasts and even kissing her, and Mike paid more attention to her slit, even lapping up her emissions.

Owen and then Sean and Ty joined in the massage. Alice’s body was soon covered in wandering hands. Mike occasionally whispered instructions to one or two or all of the men. At one point six men had fingers simultaneously in Alice’s hot love box. Sean and Dev sucked on Alice’s tits, each focusing on bringing her nipples to a white-hot state of sexual excitement. One by one each of the men lost their towels.

Alice grabbed hold of cocks belonging to Dave and Owen, and started to suck on the pair, sometimes even getting both of them into her mouth at the same time. Her tongue could be seen going wild on the pair. When limiting herself to only one of the men, she could deep throat the cock, allowing that partner to fully penetrate her body with every inch of his wet cock.

One by one over the next two hours each of the men fucked Alice. One by one each of the men got a world-class blowjob. One by one each man spewed cum on Alice and then inside her cunt. At Mike’s urging they each did something a little different or special to distinguish that particular segment of the film. Meanwhile, Alice was busy with whichever cocks weren’t otherwise occupied.

The voyeurs watching from the far corner of the room got super horny, and soon there were some kisses, and then some sapphic action as the women paired up and brought each other some pleasure.

Julie had watched the first forty-five minutes of the filming almost in shock at her sister’s wanton behavior. When Pam came up and kissed her, she was fully compliant, and soon found herself gasping and panting as Pam’s fingers massaged her G-spot and clit. An orgasm about leveled Julie, her knees giving out as she sunk to the marble floor. Pam followed her down, and then ate her best friend’s sister’s pussy. Julie entered a state of delirium, mumbling words and yet bodily responding to the sexual touches to her intimate areas.

Finally, Julie recovered from the ecstasy rained upon her. She started to return the favors to Pam, who willingly opened herself to her lover. Both seemed sated after another half-hour, and just lay in each other’s arms, able to see some of the action across the room as Alice took on yet another man.

Julie whispered, “Don’t they ever take a break? The cameras just keep rolling.”

Pam whispered back, “Filming porn is different from regular box office films. In this case, you just keep having sex. Mike might have a scene repeated, but that’s rare. Later, he’ll do a massive editing job on what each of the cameras has. Because they all keep running, it’ll be easier for him to sync the various frames and scenes.”

Julie wasn’t sure she understood all that, but she kind of figured it out from there.

One by one the men with Alice faded out of scene. She felt she’d been through every position in the Kama Sutra and then some. She also felt that several of the men had come back for seconds or thirds. She was flooded with and covered with cum, a point that Mike seemed to relish by having one of the cameras make long close-ups of her drippy cunt, her cum-covered breasts, and her drippy face. Alice sat up, gushed out some more semen, and then tasted some of it. She gave the nearest camera a little wave.

Mike eventually yelled, “CUT. FILMING HAS STOPPED.”

There was a round of applause, especially for Alice. Each of the men went and kissed her again, including Mike.

Mike found his towel, wrapped it around his waist, and went to talk to the women who’d been hiding behind all the cameras and lights. The makeup woman helped Alice shed her wig and a few of the other prosthetics that had helped change her appearance. Alice and the men in the movie then headed off to the various bedrooms for showers and cleanup. Dave and Owen both went with Alice.

That evening as almost everyone sat around in the Prentiss’ living room, Wendy teased, “So, Alice got fucked by all the men. Does that mean that the rest of us girls don’t get any cock tonight?”

There was a round of laughter. Several of the men declared they were recovered and more than eager to please her. Mike ended up caressing the gorgeous woman, visibly putting the make on her only inches from where her husband Dev sat and smirked as he watched her slowly succumb to the seduction. Wendy spread her legs and Mike’s fingers sought out her cooch.

None of the women were left unfulfilled. Even Julie allowed her sister to help her get comfortable with Dev. Clarisse joined the smaller group, adding her own spin on how two females can make a handsome male fuck two pussies at the same time. Alice skipped any intercourse, claiming that she was ‘closed for repairs.’ She expected to be sore in the morning from the long filming session when it was rare that she didn’t have at least one cock sawing in and out of her velvet sheath.

After the first round of sex, Dave asked in a general way, “Hey, what did Mike ask you gals after we stopped filming?”

Kat grinned, “He wanted to know whether we’d do a video, either as a group of lesbians, an orgy, or just some one-on-one or two-on-one films.”

“What’d you tell him?” Dave gestured at Mike with a nod of his head. Mike was smiling and nodding.

Kat laughed, “We all said we would ... except Julie. She wasn’t sure, and we didn’t want to pressure her.”

Julie grinned and blushed when everyone looked her way. She was naked and Mike had an arm around her with his hand cupping one of her gorgeous breasts. While her facial features were different enough from Alice, her body was a full and luscious as her sister’s with taut breasts, shapely curves, perfect hips, and legs that invited touching.

Julie allowed, “I had a nice talk with Mike, and I am now a willing participant in any of those options. I’m actually eager to try.”

Wendy asked, “What made you change your mind? I hope it wasn’t peer pressure?”

“No. No. My sister gave me a challenge – a sexual challenge to help me loosen up and shed some of the luggage my parents heaped on my psyche. Doing something like this will help me sever the ties to my restrictive past a little bit more, just as it did for Alice.”

Sean cautioned, “Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.”

“Oh, I’m not,” Julie affirmed. “I need this challenge just the way Dave and Alice did with Dori’s challenges that helped them loosen up.”

Alice explained further, “Our older sister is a true Bible-thumping goody-goody, at least I’m pretty sure. I got the brunt of my parents’ upbringing. Anything they decided to do, they made me do it. I had to go to church thrice a week, be in the church youth group, sing in the choir, not go out until I was a senior in high school, wear clothes that made a nun look she was scantily dressed, and then only go out with a boy they found acceptable – like my then Bible-thumping husband, only take unexciting college classes, and pick a safe career - accounting. I am so loaded with ‘shoulds’ I could make your hair stand on end. How I should behave, dress, talk, sleep, look, socialize, and everything else. It’s been hard to turn all that stuff off. That’s part of what loosening up has been about.

“Julie, God bless her heart, got some of the same instructions, but they’d lightened up a little by the time she got to the same age. They’d lighten up on me, and she was four years younger, and also got a little relief. Of course, she also learned how to always look like she was in compliance, even when she wasn’t.

“Thus, she was further along in her development at the same age compared to me. The only mistake I can fault her for is not moving out after she completed college and got her first job.”

“What do you do?” Owen asked Julie.

Julie smiled, “All the basic accounting for a small law firm. There are a dozen lawyers, a bunch of paralegals, and lots of support staff. I keep it all running from the financial side. I was a junior clerk with them for a couple of years, then the head guy left and I was moved in his job temporarily, only that was three years ago, and they never did anything about replacing him. They confirmed me in the position about eighteen months ago, and had me hire someone to help me. I also help the partners negotiate contracts and deals for the firm.”

Owen smiled, “If you want a job here, in this geographic area, I can give you one. We even need someone like you in the Foundation I run right now.”

Julie asked about and got into a serious talk about the Bennett Foundation. She left Mike and moved over to talk to Owen. Alice was pleased to hear some discussion about salary levels and benefits. She knew Owen liked her sister, and would probably be overly generous to woo her into moving.

What Alice got a larger chuckle about was that the entire job-related discussion was taking place while Julie and Owen were naked, and then while they were lightly playing with each other’s genitals.

Owen hardened under Julie’s strokes and rubbing, and the next thing Alice noted was that her sister had mounted Owen and started to ride him in a slow and methodical fuck as they kissed and made out. There were whispered words between the kisses, and both of them glanced in Alice’s direction occasionally, but she could tell they were being very romantic.

Later, Alice lay having a gentle make out session with Kat and Clarisse. They were all snuggled up against Dave. Julie came and snuggled her naked body up behind Kat. After a few kisses, Julie asked her sister, “Al, I have a serious question to ask. Would you be willing to let me move in with you?”

Alice popped up. “What brought that on? I thought you liked where you were.”

“I do, but there’s more love and excitement here than a hundred towns like back home. I really like this circle of people. I love you and Dave, and Heather and Pam and Kat and Wendy and Dori. I especially love the sex. I love all the guys, and they love me – fucking me, too. The level of friendship and romance here is so amazing that I have to be a part of it. Owen would give me a job in his Foundation. I’d help and pay some kind of rent.”

“I thought you liked the law firm?”

“I do. I’ll help them transition someone new into my position, and then relocate. It’ll also get me a lot further away from Mom and Dad. I fully expect them to put a full court press on me to move back home and under their thumbs. They can’t do that if I’m here. They already had Karen call me and try to talk me into moving back home.”

Alice pulled Julie to her and kissed her on the lips. “Well, the answer is yes. You are always welcome in my home for as long as you want to stay.”

Kat chuckled and said to her, “Of course, you’ll be fucking Dave and vice versa.”

Clarisse added, “And will have to be a willing participant In the daily incest that will occur with your sister.”

Julie grinned, “Bring it on.”

Alice said, “Ask Dave. He has to buy in. So do Pam and Heather.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.