Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 25: Homecoming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Homecoming - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Owen roused Alice from her slumber beside him and as naked as he was. “Come awake my darling lover. We have a plane to catch. I want to briefly show you Rome before we head back to the real world.”

Alice moaned, “Come and make love to me first.”

Owen was so easy to convince. The serious moves to get from bed didn’t occur for another forty-five minutes. Three hours later, Owen’s plane set down at the Leonardo da Vinci Airport twenty miles from Rome’s center. A limousine whisked them into the city center, and to their luxury hotel where Owen had a suite reserved for them.

Once settled and unpacked, including many of the items Alice had bought in Paris, the couple went out and started to walk ... and walk ... and walk. The Pantheon was nearby, the Basilica, and then the coliseum, and more. By five o’clock, Alice thought they’d seen everything there was to see in the city, but Owen assured her they’d barely started on the historic sights and galleries.

Saturday was just as busy a day for couple with more walking tours. Owen insisted that they couldn’t spend all day in bed making love; he later confessed to not wanting the embarrassment of Alice knowing he needed the time to recover from their night and morning of lovemaking.

At one point they stopped for a glass of wine at a small sidewalk café. Alice pulled her chair up next to Owen’s so she could cuddle into him as they watched people walking by. Owen held her and they kissed often.

Owen said in a soft voice, “Alice, I love you very much. You’ve stolen my heart.”

“And you know by now that I also love you – what’s the expression, truly, deeply, madly.”

“What happens when we return home?”

“We go back to what we were and how we were, except we’re more in love than ever before.”

“I want you with me all the time – every day and every night.”

Alice sighed, “I don’t know what to say. I have another life that I’ve left temporarily to have this fantasy week with you. We live close, and we can see each other often, but I have other people I also love and commitments that I want to keep and honor.”

Owen pressed, “But I can offer you so much...”

Alice pressed a finger to his lips to stop him. “Don’t,” she implored. “This isn’t about money or things or places you could take me, and you know it.”

She paused for a long time and then went on, “I don’t know what I’ll face when I get home.” She chuckled, “I left my husband in the care of a little twenty-four-year-old fox who is one helluva stripper and who has the hots for him – although before I left, I’m not sure she even realized it. The feelings may have grown to be mutual. Let’s just continue to take one day at a time. I feel certain that there will be many opportunities for us to be together in the future. Don’t push.”

Owen was quiet for a long time thinking about what she’d said and all the alternatives and permutations. They led one place, and that was that he wanted Alice more than anything he’d ever considered. He loved her.


Owen’s Porsche pulled into the driveway about noon on Sunday. Alice and he got out of the car. Owen carried an armload of packages to the front stoop while Alice pulled her roll-on suitcase.

Dave came out and stood on the stoop as he watched the two lovers have a hug and

goodbye kiss. He couldn’t hear the whispered words between them. They pulled apart; Owen got in his car, and was soon gone. Dave and Owen had exchanged some friendly waves.

Alice slowly came up the steps ignoring the suitcase and pile of packages. She hugged David.

Dave stoically said, “Do I still have a wife? Am I still married?”

Tears started to steam down Alice’s face. She sobbed, “Yes. I think so. I hope so. Do I still have a husband?”

“Oh, yes,” Dave said unequivocally. “I’m even more committed to you than I was a week ago. I don’t ever want to do this again. I felt sure I’d lost you – and seeing you say goodbye to Owen – those kisses, I wonder if I haven’t.”

Alice shook her head. “This whole week was a bad thing to do and very dangerous.”

“Come on inside. We need to talk.”

Dave helped bring the suitcase and packages inside, some bearing expensive Paris labels.

Alice asked, “Where’s Pam?”

“Still with Roy. I suggested that she not come home until dinner time so we’d have a chance to talk and catch up. I need to ask, having not seen you for a week, where were you?”

“Oh, God, NO! I thought you knew; I’m sorry. I was in Paris and Rome. I don’t know how to keep that from the others in the circle, but Owen’s secret is sure to come out now. I’m so sorry you didn’t know. I assumed that you did since you knew I was leaving the country. Dumb of me. Owen seemed to coordinate with everyone else about my absence – like Roy about work; I assumed he’d talked to you to get your permission.”

“Alice, I don’t own you. He’s heard me say that. You’re not a chattel that I lend out like a library book. You’re the most precious thing in the world to me, but we’re only together because that is the choice that we each make.”

“Did you talk to others in the circle this week? Was there a party last night? How did your week go?”

Dave said, “Not really, and I don’t even want to think about the group for a while. There was no party since it was our last day with our faux spouses. I know from seeing Dori on my morning jog yesterday that various couples went out to special dinners, but not together. My brain is going to explode with all the emotions I’ve felt this week, and I don’t mean just about you, although those would fill a large ocean.”

Alice pulled him to the living room sofa, “Just hold me, please. Can we not talk for a half-hour while you hold me? I need to reconnect with you. Everything can wait.”

Dave opened his arms and they sat with Alice in his lap. Periodically, one or the other of them would cry, using up Kleenex from the box on the coffee table to restore their calm exterior. The agony about the week was palpable. It was the best of times and the worst of times.

Alice eventually uttered a huge sigh. She leaned up and tenderly kissed Dave, pleased to find he returned the kiss and that the spark they’d always felt between them was still evident.

She whispered, “I need you to make love to me – to reclaim me as your wife.”

Dave said in an equally low tone, “Yes, please.”

“I’m a little bit drippy from being in the Mile-High Club a couple of hours ago. I could take a shower and clean up.”

Dave actually laughed taking a lot of the tension away from between the two of them. “Don’t you dare.”

Dave practically tore the clothes from Alice’s willing body, as she returned the favor. He wasn’t surprised to find she wasn’t wearing any under garments. Since the loosening up process started, she’d often dispensed with them. She’d teased him once, saying that she wanted to be instantly available to men who wanted to fuck her and she didn’t want undies or a bra to get in the way.

When they were nude, he picked her up and carried her down the hallway to the bedroom. With some laughter he tossed her on their large bed. Alice said, “No foreplay. I’m ready. Come and make love to me – real, conjugal love. Fuck me, too.”

He was already hard as a rock and pointing towards the ceiling. As Alice pulled her legs apart in what amounted to an engraved invitation, Dave knelt in front of her and plunged his cock into her sodden cunt.

“You’re slippery and sloshy down there. How strange.” he said with a chuckle. He knew exactly why.

“I’m sorry. Owen wanted me one last time on his private plane before he had to give me back to you. I told you I could clean up.”

“I like sloppy seconds when it comes to you. I like reclaiming you, although as I told you, I don’t own or control you.”

“Dare I mention Owen at this point?”

“Of course.” Dave didn’t want there to be any secrets between them. He knew if he shut off this avenue of communication other ‘un-discussable topics’ might also appear elsewhere in their relationship. That would spell doom for their intimate relationship.

“He told me he also likes my sloppy seconds, especially when he follows you. You do something he doesn’t, however.”

Dave grinned. He knew what it was. Dori had challenged him time and again, and he’d met every one of her challenges, including doing it to Dori one Saturday evening.

Alice continued, “You eat your cum from my pussy after you’ve fucked me, even when it was sloppy seconds. You’ve tasted other men’s jizz dripping out of me. You’re kinky, like me, and I love you for it.”

Dave said, “I don’t want to last long this time. I’m going to cum soon. This conversation and just thinking about what you’ve been doing with Owen all week and on his plane has me primed to detonate like a nuclear device very soon. I’ll want you again and again, the rest of the day. Hell, the rest of the year – the rest of my life.”

“Cum, then,” Alice implored. “I’m there, too. I want to feel your love in me and dripping from inside me.”

The couple exploded into one another only a couple of minutes later. They renewed their deeply felt vows of love in their words to each other.

Later, after a short snooze wrapped up together with Dave still embedded inside her, Alice asked, “Are you at all curious about my week away?”

“Very, but only if you want to share. I could imagine it might be something that you want to treasure as the most romantic time in your life and thus, not share with anyone.”

“Only with you; anybody else gets a very simple outline.”

A minute passed and Alice said, “Not to take away from anything we’ve ever done, but it was the most romantic time in my life. I’m sorry, but I promise I’ll make it up to you. Yes, we made love what seemed like ten times a day. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We even made love in public a couple of times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.