Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start
Chapter 23: Movie Making. A New Technique

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Movie Making. A New Technique - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice was quiet at cocktail time. She told Dave she was thinking about just how much she wanted to loosen up, so he left her alone and didn’t try to pry her thoughts from her as he might have otherwise, being a concerned husband. Pam was traveling, so also wasn’t around to probe.

The next night at dinner Alice seemed to have reached some resolution. She was upbeat and amazingly alive.

Dave commented, “You’re much different tonight than last night.”

Pam, who’d come home that afternoon, asked, “She was sad yesterday?”

Alice said, “No, concerned and thoughtful. I needed time to think. I also need you to both read something, but I want to give you the context for this first.

“Remember about three weeks ago a guy named Richie Reynolds and Christie Lee came by here and offered me a job in porn, extending that to super stud and hot pussy here when they realized he had a cock as big as my forearm and that his wives were ‘hot’. I can’t speak for Dave, but I’ve given the whole idea a lot of thought, despite Dori’s urging to just do it. You recall we also went and watched Christie getting filmed, and I got a sample disguise, which seemed to work well for me.

“At that point I knew the disguise worked and that I could do a video and no one would recognize me. That said I was concerned about being pulled into a large filming operation that would have expectations about me making many films over the next couple of years. I worried about the impact that would have on the two of you, whether or not Dave participated, and then into the future if I became modestly famous how I’d still preserve my anonymity.

“So with Christie’s help, I searched for a smaller company, getting a good recommendation from her. The guy’s name that runs it is Mike Holiday, and I watched him filming at the motel by the Interstate with his girlfriend and fiancée Clarisse. He’s a one-man shop, only does modest promotions, but rakes in some tidy finances on what he’s done. I asked whether I could create a special deal with him under contract, to limit and control the distribution, and he suggested that I come up with the terms and conditions. That’s what I’ve written up after doing some research on the Internet.”

Alice gave Pam and Dave each a copy of what she’d prepared and printed. They started to read over the page. Dave took a pencil to his to emphasize certain parts for himself.

After reading the draft, Dave said, “This is good, honey.”

Pam said, “In my opinion, as your outside consultant and confidant, this is well-written and I think Mr. Holiday should accept.”

Dave summarized after glancing at his page again, “So the terms are basically seven points: you do the filming for free but immediately pay him for his time to film and edit; all parts of the videos not used must be used only with your permission or destroyed; if you give him a written release, he will put the work on his own site and sell through his channels; if you give him a further written release, he is free to openly distribute to his wider distribution contacts; you will appear in a tasteful disguise of your choosing; you may film with him or me or others of your choosing providing they are acceptable to him and he can recommend filming partners; you will get royalties or a percent of the profits from the video, nominally thirty percent.”

Pam said, “I take it you want to do this?”

Alice nodded. “I think Dori is right. Doing this will loosen me up a little more, and Dave, too. I think it’ll be fun and interesting to do, even though no one will really know it’s me except the people I choose to tell and to whom I show the video. Hopefully, by the time we start a family or anything else like that, it’ll be long forgotten.

“As for doing it under my own name or appearance, I could just see too many pitfalls, particularly if I adopted a long-time horizon and thought about having kids or having my family discover in some way what I’ve been doing.”

Pam giggled, “Can I watch ... or maybe even participate in some way?”

Alice grinned, “If this is all right with Dave, sure.”

Dave grinned, “I continue to like this whole loosening up process. I just wonder where it’s going to take us after this, but based on the places we’ve been it’ll be wonderful.”


The large cock slowly penetrated Alice’s wet pussy. It was wet because two men had been eating her out for the past forty minutes, each giving her a dozen orgasms. Pam was beside her on the same couch, receiving the same treatment. Only seconds behind Alice being stabbed by the large pink cock, Pam got the same treatment, moaning loudly to express her complete satisfaction with the sex act.

Alice moaned, “Oh, God, Mike. Fuck me.”

“No names,” he whispered. “Say it again with no names.”

“Oh, God, you well hung stud, fuck me ... harder ... faster ... make me cum.”

Mike smiled down at her as he held one of her legs up against his body, pumped his cock into her, and kept her slightly tilted towards one of the tripod cameras. He glanced at Dave and Pam, and was pleased to see they were mindful of the cameras and trying to display where their genitals connected to maximum effect without looking hokey about it.

There were several changes in position, including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and doggie, as well as some additional oral sex in both directions. Alice thought about how eight months ago, she would have thought ‘cowgirl’ only applied to a young woman working on a ranch some place in the country where steers were raised, and if you were involved in a ‘doggie’ you went bending over to pat the head of some wagging furry creature.

“Ooooh, fuck! Orgasm!” Alice sighed as Mike again brought her to orgasm. He held a camera in one hand, and was exceptionally skilled at moving it around to capture their fucking as well as some of the looks on his sex partner’s face.

Alice didn’t look like Alice, however. She had on the auburn wig; her eyebrows and pubic hair had been colored to match. She had a million subtle freckles on her face, neck, chest, and shoulders, much higher cheek bones and fullness to her face, a slightly larger but turned up nose, several large tattoos including several near her neck and chest, no tats on her legs or near her pussy, and both nipples appeared to be pierced.

Pam and Dave also had some appearance modifications to distract from their normal façade. Both had added some henna tattoos, just as Alice had, but a more careful examination by someone that knew them would reveal their true identities.

Alice moaned, “Ooooh fuuuucccckkkk! Cummmmmmmming!” She exploded into a million pieces as her entire persona blew apart and then came back together again. Mr. Mike Holiday knew what he was doing when it came to women and orgasms. She wondered why she’d discounted Clarisse’s words the day she’d found them fucking for a short video.

Clarisse was now behind the cameras, using a new and larger hand-held video recorders to move around and change the scene. To help inspire the men, and be in tune with the mood of the hour, she was naked as well. The young woman was about the same age as Christie and looked just as fuckable and just as eatable to Alice.

Eventually, the men came in a parallel torrent of jizz on their partner’s faces as they huddled on the floor next to each other with their mouths open and breasts held up to invite errant drips from above. Pam and Alice both ended drippy and looking happy.

Clarisse said in a loud voice, “Cut! Cameras are off.” She moved to some of the cams on tripods and shut them down. The quartz lamps had been almost blinding, but as they went off, the room seemed unusually dark, despite normal lighting.

Alice kissed Mike, “Thank you. I suppose you’ve heard this before but you are a superb lover.” She turned to Clarisse, “You are lucky to have captured this man, and I feel so privileged that you let me share him.”

Clarisse chuckled, “Oh, you’re going to share him a little later, too. This is only a rest break. We have lots more filming to do today. Mike, and I assume Dave, need to recharge their batteries and then we’ll do it again. This time, I intend to join in. I’m hornier than an Alabama tree frog.” She looked down at her crotch. “I’m even leaking girl juice just from watching y’all fuck up a storm; it’s running down my legs. I want to sample your husband; he looks very inviting.”

Alice grinned and nodded as she used the towel Clarisse had given her to wipe her face. Pam commented, “It’s why I gave up my singlehood, and got myself kind of married to this pair. They’re both great lovers, and, yes, Dave will always satisfy. Alice, you need to re-do your makeup. The cum made some changes to it.”

An hour later instead of a foursome being filmed, it was a fivesome comprised of Alice, Pam, and Clarisse, along with Dave and Mike. Clarisse managed to nearly monopolize Dave’s time, which was fine with him. He also enjoyed watching Alice and Pam take turns riding Mike to all sorts of erotic finishes. Everyone took turns filming the action with the various cameras being passed around. A few cellphones were also used during the action.

That night at home, Alice asked Dave, “Honey, I’m not upset or anything, but I have a sensitive question to ask.”

Dave took her hand, “Ask away. I have no secrets from you.” He expected some question regarding the filming they’d done that day, and even guessed that it might have something to do with fucking Clarisse twice before they called it quits just before five o’clock.”

Alice said, “Well, earlier months ago and earlier in our marriage you would cum once, and then it would take an hour or two before you could do it again. After that, you were done for the night. But today in a five-hour window, you came once in me – actually on me, once on Pam, on Clarisse, and then twice more in Clarisse’s pussy so Mike could get what he called ‘creampie shots’. Why have you been able to up your sexual stamina or whatever it’s called?”

Dave chucked, “That’s not what I thought you were going to ask, but it’s also easy to answer. When we started to loosen up, I was so horny one of those first nights we started to have sex with our neighbors that I did cum five or six times. I think the next week, I commented on that to Ty and expressed my hope that I could do it again. He took me aside and gave me a Cialis tablet and a troche of oxytocin. I had another successful evening as you might remember, so I got our doctor to prescribe both for me. I take a daily dose of Cialis and a pastille of the oxytocin. The latter is sometimes called the cuddle hormone. I’ve also added some other supplements and vitamins, plus you know I’m exercising more. I’m in the best physical shape of my life. All together, they have that positive impact on my performance.”

Alice thought about that and nodded. “Nice, very nice; and as for what you thought I’d ask about, I assume you meant about your little mini-romance with Clarisse. You both really got into each other, but that was fine. In case you didn’t notice, Pam and I each got into Mike in a big way.”

Dave chortled, “‘Big way’ – yep, about ten inches of big way from the looks of it, plus he never left your erogenous zones alone the entire day. Did you count how many times you came? Pam, you too?”

Alice laughed, “I lost track after ten.”

Pam said, “I was so fogged out after a half-dozen, I stopped counting. There were lots more. He has a wicked tongue, too. He’s like you; he didn’t mind licking our pussies even when there was male cum there.”

“When do we get the video?” Dave asked.

“Probably in two or three weeks, unless he gets busy on some other projects. As part of our deal, I told him he could slip things a little, but not let it go months. By the way, he wants all of us back for a return engagement in a month. I told him we’d think about it and see how the first video did, assuming I release it.”


Alice worked at the Club Ecstasy again the weeks after doing the porn video, doing Wednesday and Thursday evenings. The attendance was smaller, but she thought the tips were larger on a per capita basis. She also felt less pressure to cut her lap dances short, so if she was having fun, and the guy paying her for the ‘dance’ was behaving as she wanted, she often extended for an extra song, and sometimes even encouraged a guy to get a little handsy with her. A couple of times she even pulled her G-string aside and let a guy finger her slit. Other times she’d stick one of her breasts in his mouth.

Dave went to the club every night she worked, not to check up on her but to help protect her from some of her fans and to provide an escort for her home late at night. Alice liked having him there, and often she secretly dedicated her erotic dances to him. If there was one person in the club that she wanted to give ultra-sexy lap dances to and have pawing at her body or even sucking on her breasts, it was her husband. Pam unfortunately missed most of her club nights because of how her consulting required her to travel and be away many weeknights.

Christie Lee usually worked those nights, so Dave and Alice both got to know her better as the weeks passed. She was a sexy delight to befriend, and obviously liked the married couple. She got the details of their first video session with Mike, too.

The neighbors’ get together on Saturday evenings was refreshingly ‘normal’ for everyone, as Alice called it. She had decided that ‘normal’ included naked the whole party, the women having sex with most or all of the men other than their spouses, and a heavy dose of female-female sexual interaction while the men were in their refractory periods. The others adopted Alice’s definition of ‘normal’ amid great laughter and favorable comment.

Owen Bennett and Roy Goodman had been more or less integrated into the Saturday gatherings even though they didn’t live nearby. Christie Lee was able to attend every now and then when she could get off work at the club. She became the youngest when she could make the dinner and evening, and she was popular with the men because of her skills and her notoriety for having made several porn films. She’d bring one of her DVDs when she could attend and it would play on a nearby TV set while everyone around was in a sexual mood or getting that way.

Christie soon confessed to liking the group of friends so much that she wanted to never miss a gathering. She also became a visitor here and there during the week at one home or another. Even on the Saturday nights she worked, she would race over to whoever’s home the regular party was at, fuck for an hour, and then go back to the club for her next show. Often one of the men would accompany her to and from.

About six weeks after her first porn shoot, Dave and Alice got two DVDs in the mail with a note apologizing for the time delay. Mike also wrote, ‘There was so much good material, I couldn’t bring myself to dispose of it, so I made a second video for you to also consider. Let me know what you decide. XOXOX Mike and Clarisse. P.S., get in touch with us in any case; we want to just see you three. C and I like you.’

Alice, Pam, Dori, Ty, and Dave watched the first DVD in the Prentiss’ media room that evening. Dori had ‘fluffed’ up Dave’s cock, and then sat in his lap embedding his shaft in her snug pussy once the video started. Alice and Pam cuddled together next to Ty, fingered each other’s pussies as they watched, and occasionally sat on his cock. Dori squirmed around on Dave’s lap while he toyed with her clit with one hand, bringing her to an orgasm every ten minutes or so.

Dori raved, “This film is terrific. You two women really are porn star quality actresses, and Dave, oh wow, I just want to sit on your bigness all day. You were also a spectacular actor in the vid.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.