Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start
Chapter 18: All Work And No Play...

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: All Work And No Play... - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday night, the four couples got together as usual, this time at Sean and Kat’s home. Owen and Pam also were invited. Owen made himself more welcome by carrying in a case of very expensive wine as a house gift. Several of the others thought his gift was over the top, especially since they didn’t know who Owen really was. Pam made both potato and three bean salads as her contribution to the meal, and also helped Alice prepare some baked beans and a blueberry pie.

Over the previous Thursday breakfast, Pam got the lurid details about Alice’s ‘flash’ of Roy Goodman, her boss; the evening they spent together; the discussion the next morning; and then the welcome home that Dave got.

Pam said, “Now you’ve made me all horny. Will one of you stay home and make love with me?”

Dave and Alice both had to shake their heads. Thursday was a regular workday.

Alice said, “We’ll be home a little after five o’clock. Why don’t you do sexy things all day, even dress sexy and go out somewhere for lunch and show off your beautiful body to people.” She laughed, “Maybe you could do what I’ve been doing, and even flash some boob or pussy at some guys.”

Pam rolled her eyes. “I’ll think about it. I do have to work on several client presentations. BOR-ING! I think I’ll set up on your dining room table for the next few days, if that’s OK?”

Dave quickly said, “Pam, you live here now. This place is as much yours as ours, and if we didn’t want it that way, we wouldn’t have asked you to be with us and live here. So, it’s not OUR dining room table – meaning Alice and mine, it’s just THE dining room table. It’s ‘our’ table if you’re part of the ownership, and, of course it’s all right. You can set up anywhere you want.”

Pam stretched across the table and kissed Dave. “Thank you. You just made my day ... my week and my whole year.”

Alice came to the table and also kissed Pam. She said, “I love you.”

“I love you, too, but I also have an unrelated question. Are you going to fuck your boss again any time soon?”

Dave laughed, “Good question.” He looked at Alice.

Alice felt put on the spot. She mumbled, “I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it. I was so focused on everything that happened on Tuesday and Tuesday night with him, I never thought beyond that, other than praying that I wouldn’t get fired.”

Pam smirked, “If you feel on solid ground now, and it sounds like you are, I have a naughty suggestion.”

“What?” Alice said.

“Let’s you and I stand by the pool and have Dave take a picture of us – naked and provocative, of course. Once you’re at work, you text it to Roy Goodman again and then see what happens.” She gave a devilish grin.

The room stilled with the silence that followed, and then Alice slowly broke into a wide grin. She mused, “I really like the way you think.” She turned to her husband, “Dave, what do you think?”

“I think you should give me your phone so I can take some pictures that you could text to anybody you might choose,” Dave espoused. “I hope I’m also on the receiving end.”

After breakfast, the trio quickly went outside and Dave took a dozen pictures of Alice and Pam as they posed au naturel. Alice decided the best photo was one where she and Pam were kissing, and each had one of their breasts pushing against the other as their upper bodies were turned. Their lower bodies were turned just enough towards the camera to display their pussies, yet their heads were turned as they kissed to frustrate certain identification.

Alice gave Dave a peck on the cheek and then ran off to get dressed for work. He followed her.

“Do you think I should sleep with him again?” Alice asked as she started to slip into the dress she planned to wear.

“No, sleeping is out of the question for today. On the other hand, if you fuck him, that’d be fine. Just remember that I’ll be off at work having little daydreams about you doing that with him all day long anyway, so I’d like some communication about what your day is like.”

“Pictures and videos?”

“Just like last time. He let you do that, right?”

“It became one of my conditions. If he wanted my pussy, and he did, he was going to have to help me create some sexy photos and videos to send to you to make you miss me and keep you horny. He knows this as of my talk with him the next day; also that we have an open marriage.”

“It worked,” Dave opined to the ceiling as he rolled his eyes. “Do it again, if anything materializes. If you’re going to be late coming home, let me know. I’ll take out any frustrations with Pam.”

The two of them were out the door after each kissed Pam goodbye. Pam was provocatively sitting nude at the dining room table generating PowerPoint slides on her laptop computer. She hadn’t dressed after the provocative photo session.

About one o’clock, Dave received a blind copy of an email that Alice sent to her boss. The subject was ‘Two for One?’ It contained the photograph she’d been party to that morning beside their pool.

Dave laughed, saved the photo to his collection on his phone, and then went back to work. He did generate a small fantasy of Alice being called into Roy Goodman’s office and then getting fucked as she sat naked on his desk and he plowed into her cunt.

About four-thirty he got a text from her, ‘Going to be late as you predicted. Take Pam out for dinner. More later. Other than my email and his invitation a few minutes ago, a very standard work day.’

Pam and Dave went to a local restaurant named Gecko’s that had a good menu and fast service. He’d showed Pam the email and text messages from Alice, and they had fun conjuring up what Roy had thought, and then what they might be doing to pass the time in the early evening hours.

As they finished dinner, Dave’s phone softly beeped announcing a new text. He looked to find a photograph of Goodman’s cock flecked with cum resting just to the side of Alice’s well-fucked gaping pussy. From the angle, Roy must have taken the shot. The text said, ‘Home soon my darlings.’

Pam took the phone out of Dave’s hands, laughed, and typed, ‘Pam here. Need help or reinforcements?’

A few seconds later the reply came in, ‘Not tonight. I wore him out. He’s asking for a rain check. Says he’s never had an F-F-M threesome. He’s LOL but says he definitely wants to meet U. Hugs’.’

Pam responded again, ‘Pam again. Tell him that Dave gets an F-F-M every night.’

There were no further messages or replies. Alice arrived back home about eight-thirty grinning like a Cheshire cat. Pam was nude and cuddled into Dave as they watched NCIS on the television DVR.

Pam sat up, “I hope you have some wet pussy for me to sample. You know how I like a smorgasbord of tastes in my diet.” She rose and went to kiss Alice.

“I do, sweet pie. Three loads worth. It seems that Mr. Goodman rather liked the photo of the two of us that I sent to him around lunchtime. For some unknown reason, it made him horny, but I think everything in life makes him that way. For a guy that age, he sure has a huge libido and the stamina to go with it. He also made me promise an introduction, so you might get your turn, as well.”

Dave teased, “So, I guess you’re done for, for tonight.”

Alice pouted, “NO! I need you ... and Pam. The evening is only half over and now I’m really horny, too. I think a lot of women are this way, and that is that once you get us cranked up, we stay aroused and horny for hours ... years, even.”

Dave continued to tease; “You were cranked up before you left for work this morning.”

Alice laughed, “I was, and I stayed that way all day, I maintained that attitude while I made love with Roy, and I am still that way. I think I’m going to make this a constant state of my emotions for the rest of my life. I shall remain perpetually horny. The result is that I need more loving from both of you.”

Dave turned to Pam, “Shall we help out this poor damsel in distress?”

Pam gave a theatrical sigh, “Oh, I suppose so. Let’s go and see whether we can at least calm her down enough so that we get some sleep otherwise we’ll have to keep fucking her all night long.”

Dave had a sudden thought and asked Alice, “Do we need to call in reinforcements? Neighbors? Owen?”

“Oooooh, I like the way you think, husband. Yes, some more new cock would be really great. Both of you can fuck me. I’ll call Owen.”

Pam warned, “You’d better tell him he’ll be getting sloppy seconds. We all will.”

Alice made a short call and then announced, “He’s on his way and sounded quite enthusiastic about my condition.”

Suddenly, Alice seemed to get cold feet about the evening. She went to Dave, “Husband, is your wife being too ... slutty or too unfaithful or too anything else that you don’t like? Please tell me what you’re thinking.”

Dave kissed the end of her nose. “Well, wife, I’m thinking that I am married to the hottest, most desirable, sexiest, and most exciting woman in the world. Are you being too slutty? No, not in my book. Many other people might think so, but I know how we got to where we are right now and what we’ve left behind as we loosened up to where we are. I’m glad all that is behind us and that we’re moving forward with new challenges and new friends.

“Are you being unfaithful or breaking our vows? No. I would prefer you think about those areas in this way; we renegotiated our vows and are creating new boundaries and limits multiple times a day. I’m right there with you and believe me, if there is something that I don’t like or can’t stomach you’ll know about it pretty quickly, and I mean in seconds.

“I should tell you that like the other night, I had a few pangs of jealousy and remorse when I knew you were off fucking Roy tonight. I wanted you, but I also had Pam and I was able to talk to her. She knew what I was feeling and helped me cope. I was fine after talking to her. Those were old tapes from our old life. The feelings weren’t as intense as when I was in Georgia the other night, so I suspect that I’m becoming inured to the idea of you having sex and not being nearby.”

Pam volunteered, “Dave doesn’t know this yet, but I’m going to have him alone next week while we’re looking at some new simulations that our friends in Tennessee have put together. I think we’ll send you some raunchy pictures and videos of what we’re doing in the evenings up there.”

Alice led Pam and David to the master bedroom, and the three of them stripped away their clothing as they also made out with each other. Owen arrived about fifteen minutes later. Alice went to the front door to meet him without a stitch of clothing on. By the time she brought him back to the bedroom, she had his shirt half off and his cock out and was leading him by it. He greeted Pam and David, but was totally preoccupied with what Alice was doing to him; she dropped to her knees and gave him a blowjob as he talked with Pam and Dave, and they filled him in on Alice’s day and why she was so horny.

A few minutes later the four lovers were side-by-side on the large bed with the men applying their best cunnilingus skills on their mates. As they had before, the men traded partners every few minutes to keep the girls on the wanton edge of their sexuality.

Since Alice was still drippy from her time with Roy, Dave insisted on the privilege of eating his wife out first. Owen gladly gave up the honor, and obviously felt relieved. Dave had schooled himself as he’d loosened up to not care about the source of the wetness in Alice’s quim. He’d let that carryover to the other women, as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.