Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start
Chapter 15: A Sex Filled Saturday Night

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Sex Filled Saturday Night - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday morning, Pam, Alice, and Dave awoke to the aroma of fresh coffee. Alice slipped a t-shirt over her naked body and went down the hall towards the kitchen rubbing her eyes awake. She ignored the small fact that she smelled like sex.

“Good morning, Dori,” Alice said as she helped herself to a cup of the brew that her best friend had prepared. Dori was sitting and reading Dave and Alice’s newspaper that she’d apparently brought in from the front yard.

“Happy Saturday. I wanted to be sure we were all on the same page about tonight,” Dori told her. “I know you’ve crossed over the boundary about sex with other men, but you have dozens of other boundaries to cross in order to loosen up. I just wanted to see how you were feeling and all. I also didn’t want to see any regression.”

“You asked me this yesterday at work,” Alice reminded her.

“And you told me everything was ‘fine.’ Fine is not an adequate word when dealing with complex sexual activities and relationships. I didn’t want to pursue it at work, so I let it slide until this morning, like now. What did ‘fine’ mean?”

Pam and Dave came into the kitchen, minimally dressed. Dave walked over and kissed Dori good morning. Dori reached up the leg of his boxers and coddled his flaccid cock for a moment as he waited. She sighed and let go. He then got coffee for Pam as well as his own. They sat at the table.

Alice started to putter around to make breakfast, “Oh, wise one. What questions are we to consider as we mold and fashion our wisdom?”

Dori rolled her eyes. “Well, Grasshopper, for starters are you still going to participate in sex with men and-or women? Is our handsome tattoo artist Owen going to join us; you said you’d invite him? Do Dave, Pam, or you have any reservations or regrets about what happened last week or on Thursday with Owen? I’ll have more questions in a moment; start with those.”

Alice brought the fixings for breakfast from the refrigerator to the island in the kitchen used for most of the food preparation. She locked eyes with Dave and then Pam to see whether they wanted to help her answer any of Dori’s questions. Dave grinned at her, and gestured for her to answer by a nod of his head in Dori’s direction.

As Alice started on scrambled eggs, she said, “Yes, I will be attending and fully participating. I’m not sure I’ll fuck everyone there the way I did last week, but that is a distinct possibility – maybe even twice around like last time. It was a novelty then, but I don’t want it to become routine and expected by everyone. You know if there had been more men there, I’d have fucked them all. I’m still a newbie at this swinging stuff you’ve maneuvered us into. I like it and everyone involved, and I want it to continue. So do Pam and Dave. I don’t think any of us would have participated if we didn’t feel some emotional connection to the people there – even you, Dori.

“Yes, I invited Owen and he will join us. I told him it was at our house and weather permitting we’d be using the pool. We put the heaters for the pool on last night, so it should be at a swimmable temperature even if the air temperatures remain chilly. Owen is looking forward to it. He knows you from the tattoo parlor, and I told him about Wendy, Kat, and the other men. I think he especially wants to fuck you, though; I suspect he got the scoop from Greg that you are one hot fuck.” Alice giggled.

“Lastly, regarding reservations and regrets, none. Dave, Pam, and I did have a long and deep discussion about our extra-marital sex after Owen left us on Thursday evening. I had made a few inflammatory remarks that Dave rightly called me out for. We hashed over things, and I think we’re all good now.

“I admit to feeling a little too slutty after last Saturday. Yes, I’d played around with some of the men in sexy ways at the previous parties, and I’d even played with Wendy, Kat, and you, but I’d never fucked anybody other than Dave. That night I fucked three – THREE – new men - twice; a veritable gangbang for me at that time, AND I had sex in some form with the women. So, I felt a little justified in feeling that way, especially given my virginal and puritanical upbringing and social conditioning.”

Dori smiled. “Good.” She turned to Dave, “And you?”

“Same answers, but with much less concern about my slutty ways. I like being a man slut. I think it’s a worthy profession.”

“And you, Pam?”

“I can’t wait for tonight. I’ve been an occasional slut since I was fourteen, so no need to change now, and no reason to hold myself to task. I’m not new to this rodeo, and I happen to love the group sex – that’s new for me. More than that, I like all of you and the others so much. I’m feeling affectionate towards everyone. I’m also hoping that my influence will ease the burden of sluthood for Alice and Dave, and anybody else that falls into your clutches.”

Dori joked, “What am I, the Wicked Witch of the North?”

Dave teased, “We’ll have to see if you melt when sprayed all over with certain male fluids.”

Dori laughed, “Well, all seems well here in the Land of Oz. We’ll see you wizards around six o’clock. I’ll bring Toto with me when I come back. I also have a special surprise for everyone. It’s big and Ty will have to carry it over a little before we arrive to stay. Dave, he might need your help with it. See you later.” Dori ducked out before any questions could be asked about what she was bringing over for the party.

Ty appeared at the Prentiss’ front door exactly at five-thirty. He was carrying a large box about the size of an oversize card table but four times as thick, on a hand truck. Dave helped him muscle the box through the house onto the back patio.

Ty said, “I’ll set it up out here, but if it gets too chilly this evening, we’ll have to move it indoors.”

Dave said, “What is it?”

“Oh, I thought Dori told you. It’s a massage table. They are the cat’s pajamas at our swinger parties but we didn’t own one. You can have a show for the others at the party, fuck someone on it, be on it as a couple, even get a threesome up on one if it’s wide enough, like this one. They’re great as I’m sure you’ll see tonight. Dori is planning on introducing the thing.”

Dori appeared moments later with Wendy and Dev, carrying various dishes to add to the potluck meal that was the group’s usual fare. Sean and Kat arrived five minutes later with an immense salad bowl. Owen came in just behind them carrying bags and boxes containing eight bottles of expensive wine, special crackers, and a huge round of imported Dutch cheese.

Dave brought out his tool kit, and the men spent the next half-hour assembling the new massage table and learning all of the adjustments on it. The girls took turns coming out onto the patio and checking on their progress and also imagining what fucking on and around the table would be like – the same things the men were contemplating. While they were doing that, Dave also lit the two propane outdoor space heaters for the patio so the place would stay reasonably warm.

Dori held court in the kitchen with Alice, Pam, Wendy, and Kat, telling about her own experience on the table with some of the men and women in her old swing group that she and Ty had belonged to for the past decade. By the end of the descriptive monologue, there wasn’t a dry pussy in the house.

Dori made Alice’s a little wetter a few minutes later. She pulled her friend aside, “Alice, I want you to help demonstrate the wonders of being fucked on that table. You be first. You pick your partner, but you’re the first to put on a show for everyone. Consider this part of your loosening up process – another challenge. You’re still pretty tightly wound up about sex; this’ll help bump off some of those rough corners if you have to be a genuine exhibitionist. You won’t be watched with a casual glance or two, you’ll be the main show. Then we’ll see what the next challenges will be; I’m still thinking about them.”

Before Alice could argue, Dori left to check on the table and be sure it was adjusted to the right height.

Alice thought about several of the porn films she’d watched with Dave and Pam that featured women getting massages that turned sexual. She was sure the other women had watched similar videos, but thought about putting her own spin on things. Alice went off to arrange a few things and talk to a couple of the others at the party.

After some laughs, embellishment of Alice’s initial ideas, and the addition of two more people to the ‘show,’ Alice went and talked to her husband.

“Dave, I’m supposed to put on a show – a sex show on the new massage table after dinner is through and we start our snuggle time and erotic activities. Do you mind? I’m involving Wendy and Owen, so you can guess the direction things will go.”

Her husband chuckled, “I look forward to this. You know how I like live entertainment.”

Alice and the other women put out the fixings for dinner. Instead of barbecuing, she’d cooked a large pot roast. Everyone did sit around the outside tables eating. The ominous massage table was only a few feet away from the picnic tables they used. Frequent glances showed that some curiosity featured in everyone’s mind.

Dori announced to the group that there would be a special ‘demonstration’ of the table and its many uses after dinner and clean up. By then, night would have fallen. Dori sent Ty home on a special errand once that fact was noted; he returned a few minutes later with a portable spotlight on a pole. He set up the light and plugged it in; with the diminishing sunlight everyone could see it would highlight the table and whatever activities were taking place on it.

Alice, Owen, and Wendy had a further conversation about their ‘performance.’ Owen had never done anything like this, and never been observed in a sexual situation except by the other participants. He recounted the evening with Alice, Dave, and Pam to make his point. Wendy was a neophyte to this kind of performance as well, except for the previous Saturdays when everybody at the evening party watched everyone else.

Alice, of course, was totally new to this, but had started to embrace the idea. She assured herself that she was among friends; she’d had sex with everyone at the party; and everyone had watched her. The difference this time was that she was to be the center of attraction. Just the thought made her gush in her groin; she was seriously and sexually excited.

With the food put away and a round of drinks or coffee distributed to everyone, Dori stood and again announced the ‘demonstration.’ She explained that she had handpicked the ‘most innocent’ and ‘most proper’ girl in our midst to help christen the table. Everyone laughed because there was no doubt using those terms that the handpicked maiden wasn’t Alice. Alice thought she might never be rid of her old stigma.

Dori also suggested that everyone pick a partner, get a chair or chaise, and get ready to watch what promised to be a really sexy demonstration. Dori immediately went and propositioned Dave, suggesting they get comfortable on one of the oversize chaises that he and Alice kept around the pool.

Elsewhere Sean coupled up with Pam, and Ty with Kat. Owen and Wendy weren’t in sight. Dev looked around for a partner, but realized that something was afoot. Pam called him over to the chaise she shared with Sean and had him sit on her other side.

Pam exclaimed, “I have looked forward to handling you two men since I met you. If you’re tolerant of each other during intimate sexual encounters I think we’re going to have a lot of fun in the very near future.” Pam alternated making out with each of the men for a few minutes. Neither man seemed intimidated by the other.

Alice spoke to the group, calling their attention back to the massage table. The spotlight on the massage bed came on as she spoke. “What else would you do with a massage table, but give a massage? Let’s see how this goes.”

She turned to the table and slowly pulled a sheet from Owen’s prone and motionless male body. He was nude, face down, but had a white towel folded across his bare butt. Alice was wearing a thong and a wet crop top that hugged every curve of her generous breasts and had her ripe nipples poking through the thin material.

Alice moved to Owen and carefully spread some vanilla scented oil onto his shoulders and back, rubbing the soothing oils into his body. The muscles in his body flexed and rippled as she worked across his upper body.

Alice shifted and worked on Owen’s feet, calves, and thighs, using the Swedish approach of deep muscle massage. What she lacked in specific knowledge of the muscle groups and how to knead them effectively, she made up for with obvious enthusiasm and showmanship.

Alice carefully helped Owen roll over onto his back, somehow losing her crop top and thong in the process. Alice seemed to have as much massage oil on her as Owen by that point. Owen kept the towel over his groin area, although there arose an immense bump under the towel. He lay still with his eyes closed and a smile on his mouth. Alice turned to those watching, “This is also a way to introduce Owen to all of you, especially the women. He is a very talented lover, who won’t disappoint in any way.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.