Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Deus Ex Machina. New Boundaries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Deus Ex Machina. New Boundaries - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice had heard mention of the term Sybian but had never seen one or fully understood what one was or did. Seeing it, she started to make presumptions about its use.

Kat detected her lack of comprehension, and saw that Wendy also gave the device a questioning look.

Kat explained, “Ladies, you straddle the saddle and put your pussy, especially your clit, on this little rubber beaded pad. There’s this dildo, too.” She placed a dildo into an orifice on top of the sybian so it locked in position. “The dildo goes inside you and twists and turns and vibrates along with the whole device. Once you get on this, you’re fried and you’ll have more orgasms faster than you can count. I have spent about two hours on this machine this week, and let me tell you that every second was memorable.”

Sean had run an extension cord out to the table. He plugged it in and Kat turned on the control for a minute. Everyone could hear the machine hum. Alice put her fingers on the bumpy pad as she watched the dildo do some twisty machinations.

Kat said, “Alice, why don’t you go first.”

Dori chimed in, “I’ve done it. They’re wonderful. Go on, Alice.”

Sean set the sybian on the ground on top of several yoga mats they’d put down just for this occasion.

Alice started to mount the machine but Kat stopped her. “Alice, you have to be naked. Duh!”

“Huh? Oh, yeah. That makes sense.” Alice tossed aside her bathing suit, feeling only slightly embarrassed at her nudity among her clothed friends. She settled onto the device, carefully lowering herself onto the dildo until it was fully embedded in her and her labia and hence her clit was pushing against the bumpy pad.

Kat handed the control to Dave. “Here, you control your wife. Start slow and build up to the higher settings. You can go up and down, too.”

Dave and Alice made eye contact and she nodded for him to go ahead. He turned the device up to its first setting.

Alice grinned at everyone, “Oh, this is nice ... very friendly ... arousing. The shaft is vibrating and twisting slowly inside my vagina, and the hum feels nice on my clit area.”

Dave added more and then more again to the machine’s intensity.

Alice gasped, “Wow! I can see how this will take you to a place where you start having orgasms. This feels REALLY good.”

Dave let her enjoy that level for a minute or two, watching as she ground her pussy down on the sybian. He cranked the controls up a little higher, hearing the pitch of the motor inside the sybian change to a more exciting pitch. After a minute at that setting, he went higher again.

“Oooooh, fuck,” Alice said. “I’m going to cum in a minute. No doubt. This is VERY stimulating. It hits all those areas you want it to hit, even inside you. I think the dildo knows right where my G-spot is. When it twists, it goes right over that patch. Oooooh. Aaaaah.”

Dave sported a diabolical grin and went higher. Alice was mute and then gave a long, low-pitched wail to the night sky as an orgasm ripped through her body. He reached for the control to back down on the intensity but Dori stopped him. “Don’t change the setting. When she’s through this orgasm increase it again.”

Alice was holding onto the device’s saddle’s horn with one hand with white knuckles.

Kat nodded in agreement with what Dori had said.

Dave nodded and did just that. A few seconds later, Alice threw her head back and howled again as an even stronger orgasm took control of her body. Her moan filled the night sky in the neighborhood. He wondered how far the sound would carry.

Dave repeated the move again, moving the machine to the highest level he’d done with Alice. She had an even stronger climax, almost falling off the machine as her body clenched in pleasure. Alice’s knuckles were white where she held onto a saddle horn on the top of the device, then with both hands. Dave thought she was having orgasm after orgasm.

Dave waited and then repeated an increase in the intensity again. He had the control about sixty percent of the way to the maximum setting. Alice again spasmed and held onto the saddle horn with both hands.

Dori nudged him, “She’s going to fall off on the next cycle. Be careful. I’ll help catch her.” She moved near Alice and Kat got on her other side.

Dave gave it one more increase, and then passed the control to Dori. He went to stand beside the machine, replacing Dori. Alice wailed into a mind-blowing sexual peak, squirted girl juice from deep inside her, and then weaved back and forth atop the machine as her eyes rolled around and her body gave up any semblance of stability or coordination.

Dave captured her convulsing body and held her. As he did, he could hear the speed and intensity of the machine decreasing. Alice didn’t seem to notice anything. He lifted her from the machine and carried her to a chair and then nestled her in his arms as he kissed her and whispered words of love to her. Alice seemed delirious and remained that way for ten minutes, her body occasionally writhing and jerking in his lap.

Wendy had gotten on the machine and the others watched as Dev made the same moves on his wife that Dave had done with Alice. About the time Alice regained her wits, Wendy had to be lifted from the sybian in a sexual delirium.

Dori held up her hands. “I’ve done it many times. We take this one to our swinger’s parties and it always gets used by a couple of women. Kat?”

Kat laughed, “Sean and I played with it the last couple of evenings for two hours. I was a basket case and needed a nap to recover. I’m fine tonight, but we’ll bring this out periodically to play with. I love this toy.”

Alice said seductively, “Snuggle time?”

The others agreed that was a great idea. Dori and Kat both descended on Dave. They looked at each other and Dori backed away with a smile. Dave smirked to himself. His ego got a stroke because two women wanted him, and he also felt like he dodged a bullet because he knew his time with Dori was going to be taxing and monumental. She’d been after him for months since the loosening-up process had started.

Dave said in a low tone, “You OK with me, Kat?”

“Oh, yes; more than just OK. I think we’re in about the same place. You’re a little ahead of us, but that’s good. Sean and I talked about this possibility. I’m very happy. I wanted to be with you tonight – like Wendy was last week.” The last comment signaled to Dave that Kat wanted to go all the way with him.

Dave glanced around and saw that Alice was going to snuggle with Ty. He knew that they still had the agreement of no intercourse, but everything else seemed to still be on the table. He was curious how Ty, being the lothario he was, would handle that.

Kat and Dave took an erotic few minutes to undress each other. Neither wore many clothes, but they were paying more attention to the revealed skin than the clothing. Kat had beautiful but modest breasts with sensitive nipples that Dave had worshipped for a long time.

They sat on one of the chaises beside the pool, and Dave started some pussy play with his fingers. He knew that Kat had not had penetrative sex with anyone in the group yet, so figured that like Alice that would be the order of the night.

Kat was wet, very wet; and the more Dave intimately touched her, the more she flooded the area between her legs with lubricating juices. Dave pulled a cushion from a nearby chair and knelt in front of Kat, pulling her legs over his shoulder. With tongue and fingers at the ready, he approached and made love to her pussy with his mouth; constantly testing with looks and an occasional question whether what he was doing was what she wanted to have happen.

Dave needed have worried. Every look and every response was, “More!”

The orgasms started, and Dave carefully nurtured each one to extend the feelings of pleasure and arousal.

Kat eventually stopped Dave and then turned the tables on him with a blowjob that proved she understood male anatomy. He eventually stopped her with the admonition, “I’m near. Let me cool down and we can play some more. We were moving a little fast there for a while.”

The two of them cuddled into each other’s arms for a while, kissing and making out.

Dave checked on Alice briefly with a look. She and Ty were making out too, and each was masturbating the other. Ty’s impressive hard-on was in Alice’s hand being stroked up against her new tattoo. Ty’s fingers were plundering Alice’s pussy, obviously paying attention to her clit in the process.

After a few more kisses, Kat whispered, “Dave, I want you to make love to me.”

“Really,” he squeaked. “Are you sure?”

“Very,” Kat said firmly. “I want you to be the first man I’ve had sex with outside my marriage with Sean. We talked about this, and I chose you for a number of reasons I’ll tell you later, but they’re all good ones and you’ll like our thinking. Among them are that you respect us and we feel genuine affection from you. Alice, too.”

“If we’re going to do this, you have to help me. Take hold of me and guide me inside you. I want to be sure you are taking part of the initiative.”

As Dave moved to kneel in front of her, Kat took his cock and guided the purple cockhead to her slit. Holding onto his steel shaft, she ran the head up and down gathering her moisture on the end of his shaft, and then allowed the head to catch at her opening to her velvet wonderland. She pushed her hips upward, and he sank into her quim in one long, slow stroke.

“Oh, God. Kat, you’re precious. I love you.”

“And I love you. This is so right, and so perfect. You’re the man I need for this and for all time.”

Kat snuggled back into Dave’s arms and they watched the others but kept their coupling alive with stimulation and writhing. Dave periodically focused on Alice. She had a couple of more orgasms at Ty’s behest, one on his fingers and one on his rather active tongue.

Next to them on another chaise, Dori had Dev hunched over her with his engorged cock sawing into her body. She kept urging him on, and imploring him to go deeper, harder, and faster. She seemed to also pop off orgasms every couple of minutes.

Further on, Wendy and Sean were also fucking up a storm on another chaise. Sean had adopted the go fast for a minute or two, and then slow for a longer time. He was milking out the time, and also doing a great job of romancing Wendy who had her legs wrapped around his body.

Dave asked Kat, “What do you think when you see Sean doing that with Wendy?”

Kat said, “I am turned on, aroused, hornier than I was before seeing them, and glad we are changing the nature of our relationship to include others. It’s not that I was bored with Sean; I wasn’t. I love him dearly. But we had fallen into a rut, and sex was becoming less and less frequent. Now, we fuck at least every day; sometimes three or four times a day, especially on the weekends. Today, I made him save up for tonight. I thought maybe he’d be with Alice and you’d be with me.”

“Well, you got that half right.”

“Alice is now the last of our group to remain monogamous. What’s her thinking?”

“It’s partly me. I’ve been trying to get use to the idea that she’d make love with someone else.”

Kat said, “When you think about it, that boat has pretty much sailed. She’s done everything but penetration, and that’s just tonight with Ty. She’s gotten fingered by each of the other men here and the guy that did her tattoos; she’s had multiple orgasms from each of them; she’s given most of them blowjobs; and she’s had her sweet little pussy eaten by each one of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.