Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Three Tattoos Plus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Three Tattoos Plus - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice followed Owen across the hall to another private room at Greg’s Tattoos establishment. Suddenly, she had ideas about a more elaborate couple of tattoos just to get Owen’s attention and tease him.

Owner had her sit on the edge of the adjustable chair in the room. “OK, what’d you pick and where do you want them?” He smiled broadly at her, obviously remembering their passion the night before.

“I want a small red heart on my left breast, about here.” She touched the outside of her clothing just above and to the outside of her nipple.

“I want this butterfly on my right calf a few inches above my ankle, and I want this heart with the ivy around it and the word ‘Dave’ in it right here.” She touched her slacks right where her mons was and slid her fingers slightly to her left.”

Owen was clearly sweating bullets. “Ooooookay. Let’s do the butterfly first since that’s the easiest and it’ll give you a feeling for the needle before we get to your ... delicate ... areas.”

He washed her ankle, dried and prepped the area, and then transferred a carbon of her tat to her ankle. They checked in a couple of mirrors and with a photo on another iPad about the location. Alice told him to go ahead.

Owen had her lie on her side and started the inking process. The electric needle made a low buzzing sound, and she jumped at first contact, but then realized that the pain was negligible. She settled in, as he worked on her.

“You never told me what you did,” Alice said.

“We didn’t get much of a chance to talk – the noise, and everything. I really liked what little we did converse. You are a beautiful woman.” He paused, “I want to say that I loved what we did, but I’ve never done anything like that before. I could tell you hadn’t either. I hope you don’t think less of me because of that.”

“ME think less of YOU?” Alice questioned in amazement. “You’re kidding. I was the one acting all slutty like.”

“Hey, we both were. Given the double standard, guys can get away with it, I guess. I don’t think the less of you, however. I’m very egalitarian. I try not to judge others either.”

“Thank you. You just made the last twenty-four hours a whole different experience for me. I was thinking that I was pretty bad last night.”

“Eeech, it was what it was,” Owen said. “We both needed that in some way – we needed each other.” He paused and asked, “Did you know you flashed me your pussy?”

“Yeah. It was a dare by Dori, the woman in the other room. She’s been working on my husband Dave and me to loosen up. We we’ve been having little challenges from Dori to help us along. We were both raised by strict parents in a church that also didn’t allow a lot of maneuvering room. We were virgins when we married, too. We’ve moved beyond that recently, but are having to learn about a more ‘normal’ lifestyle or even one as far on the other side of life to know what the middle ground could be like.”

Owen laughed and said, “Well, if I contributed in any way to your loosening up, I guess I’m glad. I’m more than willing to help again.”

Alice smirked at him and laughed, “Finish the butterfly.”

The conversation moved to talking about various tattoos he’d done on people, even including a favored dragon he’d named Puff. The butterfly got finished and some antibiotic cream rubbed into the skin to promote healing and prevent infection.

“Do you still want the other tats?” Owen asked.

“Oh, yes,” Alice said. She showed him the stencil from the design book for the one for her breast – a simple red heart.

Owen gave Alice an intentionally lecherous grin, “This is my favorite part of the job. Take you top off, please. Bare your breasts.”

Alice smiled at him and pulled the top over her head and then undid her lacy bra. Her full breasts stood proud and firm right in front of him. She could see the lump in his chinos as he studied her left breast. Alice knew her tits were hot and played that card with him.

“You can suck on my nipples if you want.”

“I want.” Owen bent down and gently suckled each breast, trying to encompass all of her areola on each side before he stopped. “If I keep doing that, you’ll never get what you came here for and I’ll have the worst case of blue balls on this side of the state.”

Alice giggled, “Maybe what I came here for is changing.”

“Hush,” he scolded as he prepared to do the next tattoo. She decided that he was more of a gentleman than she’d first thought.

Owen prepped her skin at the site she’d indicated, did the transfer and then they studied the locale including with a picture. Alice put her bra back on to see where the tat would be placed in normal dress. The result was that they erased that attempt and tried a location higher on her breast. Alice wanted the tat to show just above the border to her brassiere or bikini bra.

Alice lay back on the reclining chair and Owen went to work inking in the outline of the tat, and then filling in the color of the small red heart. He gave Alice a hand mirror so that she could watch him working without going into contortions and making the skin where he was working crinkle or stretch.

After a fifteen minutes, Owen finally said, “There! Take a look.” Alice stood and looked at her half-naked body in a floor to ceiling mirror. She loved the new addition, and turned and gave Owen a bright smile.

“I love it, even more than the first one.”

“And you want a third, you said.” Owen added, “I’ve never had a newbie get three tats in the same evening. Usually, they get one and then go off to think about the others.”

Alice smiled shyly and handed him the stencil for the more elaborate tattoo she’d decided on for her. She said, “I assume you need to prep the area like you did the others.”

Owen nodded shyly, “Errr, yeah; I do. Sorry. I don’t want to have you get an infection.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry. This is just my week for flashing people.”

Instead of putting her bra and top back on and then revealing her abdomen, Alice simply stood beside the comfortable recliner and stripped the rest of her clothes off until she was totally naked. She smiled at Owen, and lay back with her pussy on full display.

“Have your way with me ... well, almost,” she hissed.

“Alice, you are tempting me right to my limits of behavior.”

“Well, I know you’re going to do a good job, and you deserve some kind of reward for that. You seemed to have strong heterosexual tendencies last night.” She smirked. Alice spread her legs slightly so he had a clear shot at her pussy; she was totally exposed. She muttered under her breath, ‘Flash.’

Owen did his professional best at the tattoo. Alice figured the top part of the heart and maybe the word Dave inside it, would show when she wore her bikini. The green ivy garland underneath the heart would be partially lost from view until she was naked.

After a half-hour, Owen declared he was finished again. He left the room for a couple of minutes and then came back. He informed Alice, “Dori and Greg need another half-hour or forty-five minutes to finish.”

Alice smiled, “Oh, good. Then we can mess around a little like we did last night.” She hooked a finger into Owen’s belt and pulled him closer. She bid him to lean down and then they kissed, driving their tongues deep into each other’s mouth.

Alice unhooked his belt, “Lose the clothes. We are NOT going to fuck, but you are going to pleasure me and I am going to pleasure you, kind of like what we did last night.”

Owen was naked in seconds. At her invitation, he lay down facing Alice on the recliner. They made out as she played with his hard cock and rubbed the shaft around her pussy area. Owen’s fingers toyed with her breasts, nipples, and then her pussy.

“If you keep that up, I’m going to coat you with man juice.”

“A great idea, but let’s hold off on you right now so you keep your edge. Why don’t you do something sexual to me?”

Owen slid down the contour chair and sucked on her tits for a few minutes, driving Alice to the edge of an orgasm. When he slid lower, onto the floor, and put his head between her legs it only took her a few seconds for her to orgasm as his tongue raced around her very wet slit.

“God, you taste divine,” Owen praised. “I could do this all day long.”

Alice teased, “I bet you say that to all your customers.”

Owen rose up and said in a serious tone, “I’ve never touched a customer like this before, and I’ve done some pretty sexy tats on some women. I just never had the feelings of lust ... or affection ... that you inspire.”

“Thank you. You’ll give a girl a head rush if you keep saying things like that.”

Owen went back to licking and eating Alice’s pussy. Alice took her phone and took a couple of pictures of him at work, making sure that the new tats didn’t show in the photo. Three more orgasms elevated her sexuality as the evening progressed. She wanted to fuck more than breath.

Alice finally took Owen’s shaft and brought it to her own lips. She sucked and tongued along the shaft and his scrotum, getting him right to the edge, and then keeping him there for a few minutes. She loved the feeling of this illicit cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the side and glans, as she worked him to a fevered pitch. Eventually, she pulled him over the edge and had him squirt his ejaculations onto her breasts, being careful to avoid the new tat on her chest. This time she had Owen take the picture of her splattered in his cum. After their releases, they made out for a short time.

Owen helped Alice clean up and get dressed, and then the two of them went up to the front reception area. As they passed by the door to the room Dori was in with Greg, they could hear the repeated thumps of the couple as they fucked.

Owen looked at Alice and shrugged. Alice said, “I’m not ready to give that up to someone other than my husband. When I do, I have a feeling you and I are going to reconnect.”

Owen said, “I hope so. I feel we connect on a number of other levels right now, and I don’t mean just the sex.” Owen took a moment and wrote out his name, address, and contact information; he gave Alice the page and felt good that she put it into her purse.

The couple sat for ten minutes and then Dori and Greg appeared. She grinned at the pair. “Wanna see?” She pulled her skirt down and turned her back to the pair with most of her ass fully exposed. Just above the butt crack Dori had an elaborate curvy symmetrical design about a foot wide and three inches in height. Parts of the flowery design had been shaded with other muted colors.

Alice whistled, “Wow! Impressive. Are you going to show Ty tonight?”

“Yes, as soon as I get home. I already know he’ll love it. One of the women in the swinger’s group got one and he raved about it for weeks afterwards.”

Dori dropped a satisfied Alice back at her house a few minutes later. Alice called Dave’s cellphone and he answered right away. They chatted about their business day for a few minutes.

Alice said, “I had an interesting evening. I got some things to show you, so hurry home.”

Dave teased, “Were you a good girl?”

“Well, you know what I did last night. Just so you know, I did a little more tonight, but didn’t cross any really big boundaries – at least I don’t think I did. You’ll have to decide.”

“Might you have taken any pictures of the event the way you did last night ... or I guess Dori did with your phone.”

“I did. Hold on, I’m sending you one right now. Please don’t hang up, especially if you have any concerns or questions or issues.”

Alice’s thumbs flew over the screen on her cellphone and one of the pictures looking down her nude body at Owen eating her went out over the Internet to her husband.

Alice could hear the chime of her husband’s phone announcing the receipt of a text message from her.

“HOLY SHIT! ALICE!”

She both laughed and cringed at his response. She knew that picture would get his attention.

Dave came back on the phone, “Alice, who is that? Where were you, that’s not at the house or work? What led you to that action?”

“I’ll tell you that out of pure coincidence I ran into the same guy I danced with last night, and who I had that little sexual encounter with. We spent a little time together, and got into some oral sex with each other as you can see. There are some details I want to wait and tell you about tomorrow, but nothing directly related to the sex.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.