Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 7: More Firsts for Dave and Alice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: More Firsts for Dave and Alice - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave smiled, and stroked her thighs as Wendy repositioned herself in his lap and spread her legs over his so he had the kind of access he needed to please her. Getting Wendy to the point her feminine fluids were seeping from her slit only took a couple of minutes. That was when the vibrator slowly made its initial foray into her went vagina with the speed adjustments on the device set to the minimum.

Wendy moaned, and Dave turned the speed slightly higher. He pushed the device in and out slowly, just like a cock making slow advances and retreats in her warm nest. He’d gotten instruction at the Triple-XXX store and then verified the approach with Alice. Wendy’s body tensed and her legs stretched out and then clenched shut around his hand and the vibrator. Wendy then relaxed again. She said in a husky tone with her eyes closed, “That’s one. Thank you.”

The next two were also what Dave called ‘give aways’. Wendy just slid from one orgasm into another as he used the fancy dildo on her pussy and the rabbit ears fluttering on het clit. She was gushing out fluids in prodigious amounts; they were running down her ass cheeks onto his bare leg and bathing suit. He imagined he could even feel them soaking through the material and coating his own cock. He was hard and exceptionally aroused, too.

The pair made out like crazy, sharing not only kisses, but also hot French kisses with their tongues dancing in the air between their bodies. Dave would suck on her tits, too, driving her into a sexual frenzy.

Dave took care with the next orgasm, focusing the little rabbit ears of the device right atop her clitoris. Wendy was turned on almost to the point of pure unconsciousness. She’d started to use dirty talk with Dave, telling him about how much she wanted to have his cock inside her instead of the vibrator. “I can squeeze and pulse my pussy and do things with it around your cock that will drive you to distraction. You’d better make up your mind soon, because unless you say something, we ARE going to fuck each other senseless on this patio before I go home and I then do it to my husband. I want you to be my first extra-marital fuck ... TONIGHT.”

Wendy came again, almost falling out of Dave’s lap as she did. After recovering some of her wits, she pulled him to a nearby chaise and pushed him down. She yanked off his suit. “If I’m naked and surrounded by a sexual haze you have to be as well. You have at least two orgasms to go, by the way.”

Dave glanced at Alice. Dev had two or was it three fingers deep in her pussy. He could hear the high-pitched tone of the device inside Wendy, but the sight of Alice being naked and being fingered got his attention. Alice was nearly delirious as waves of pleasure washed over her body. Dave wondered if Dev would fuck her in a few minutes. They were heading in that direction.

Dave kept the vibrator turning inside Wendy, but went down on her, using his tongue and even his teeth to gently scrape across her clit as he moved the vibrator aside. He sucked on her nubbin for a while. Orgasm #5 hit Wendy like a freight train. Her whole body nearly pulsed off of the chaise.

When she’d recovered Wendy was panting and in such lust that Dave wasn’t sure how to contend with her in this condition.

Wendy called across the patio, “Dev ... may I? Alice?”

Dave realized her question was shorthand for permission to have him fuck her. The moment made him think deeply about whether this was a good move. He knew he could control his own emotions about Wendy and that he wouldn’t change how he felt about Alice, but he worried the precedent it would set with his wife. Would she then want to fuck Dev, or Sean, or Ty, or others? Could he handle THAT?

Dev and Alice both looked up. Dave smiled sheepishly at his wife. She smiled back, but in that instant, he knew she wouldn’t do anything similar that night. Sometimes they had a telepathic connection; heck, they’d even finish each other’s sentences or think of the same thing at the same time. He knew.

Dev said to Wendy, “Yes, baby. We agreed it was all right. Dave, take care of her needs. Love her, man.”

Alice gave a subtle smile and a nearly imperceptible nod.

Wendy lay back and spread her legs. She looked up at Dave, “Fuck me, please. I love you, Dave, and I need you inside me. Make me cum ... and cum inside me. Fill me.”

Dave knelt between her legs, pulled her legs over his hips, and took hold of his long steely shaft. He’d been harder than steel since their playtime began. Two seconds later, he slid every magnanimous inch into Wendy and then lowered himself into her arms as they kissed with renewed passion.

When he looked up again, Dev and Alice had moved to the chair he’d been sitting in with Wendy. He realized they were both nude, and not just Alice. They wanted to be closer, to watch, to more deeply appreciate the coupling their spouses were sharing.

Dave rose on his haunches and again pulled Wendy’s legs up over his hips without breaking contact with her. He’d delivered an unrestricted view of his shaft sliding in and out of Wendy’s velvet sheath, the puffy engorged lips of her labia pulling him back in every time he drove into her body. He looked at Alice and she smiled at him. Not only was she approving, he could see she was as horny as she could get.

Dev had returned to pumping two fingers into Alice’s naked quim as she sat in his lap. She was holding her vibrator against her clit at the same time, her legs spread wide in revelation and invitation. Alice’s other hand stroked Dev ‘s large cock, often rubbing his shaft against her thigh just below where his fingers tried to make her orgasm. Seeing another man’s cock in close proximity to his wife’s sweet pussy drove Dave to a new level of sexual excitement. If the wind blew in the right way, Alice might just slip and impale herself on Dev’s cock.

Dave was near. The whole scene was erotic beyond belief for him. He sensed the ending and checked in with Wendy as he plundered into her. “I’m near. How about you?”

Wendy reached up and stroked his body. “When you cum, I will. Cum inside me. I want to be dripping your jizz clear into next week.” Their lips met in the most passionate kiss of the night. Dave felt a little jolt as he realized his love for Wendy.

Dave leaned over slightly and picked up the pace. Wendy felt so good as he stroked inside her velvet sheath.

Near him, he heard Dev say, “I’m very near, too.”

He glanced over and watched those fingers inside his wife, almost sloshing in her juices to bring her off. Alice continued to evenly stroke the handsome man’s essence with her left hand, even pulling his glans right against her vaginal hole. She set the vibrator aside, and started to use both hands, using one to polish the head of Dev’s cock as she stroked with the other and rubbed the glans against her wet slit.

Alice said, “Then cum for me. Cum on me. Shoot your cum all over my beautiful cunt.” Dave loved to hear her use some of the dirty talk they were learning. Dev was a worthy recipient, too, more so since Dave had an impending orgasm deep inside Dev’s wife.

Dave felt his internal systems scream, “I’M THERE.” He could feel the autonomic pumping deep inside his body start pulling the semen through his tubing, and generating pleasure for him.

Wendy must have felt the initial surge or change in his body, because she started to crest as well. She gasped, “Oh, God, I love you. I love you, David.”

He heard Dev moan, and then Alice groan, “Oh, Dev. I’m ... cumming! I love you, too.”

Dave pulsed ten times very hard into Wendy’s willing body, each time depositing a potent load of sperm into her. With each pulse, he told Wendy he loved her. What captivated his attention, however, was how Alice was holding Dev’s cock against her pussy, nestled into her slit, as he squirted his jizz on her body, on her slit, and at the opening to her vagina. His initial shots coated from her cunt to her neck and breasts, and abs. She was covered in another man’s juices. Her labia damn near surrounded his pulsing cock. Moreover, he could see her own convulsions as an orgasm took her to places of pleasure.

Dev told Alice, “You are fabulous. I love you, too.”

Dave closed his eyes to savor the overwhelming sensations in and around him. He rolled to the side and pulled Wendy with him so they remained coupled and the two made out as they gasped for air from the pair of breathtaking orgasms they’d shared.

Miraculously, only seconds later, he had Alice in his arms and they were kissing frantically, and affirming their love to one another. Beside them, Dev and Wendy were similarly engaged. Their kisses and declarations of love for one another rivaled what Dave and Alice were saying to each other.

After only a few minutes, Dev rose between Wendy’s legs and drove his fully recovered hard cock into her pussy – a pussy that had been leaking Dave’s cum for several minutes. There was no hesitation despite the sloppy seconds. Dave wasn’t only generous in size; he was generous in the amount of man juice he deposited when he came in the welcoming pussy.

Dave and Alice fucked, too; right beside their neighbors: Alice on her back with her legs wrapped around her husband’s body just as Wendy’s had been at one point. Dave also cared little that her sexy body still displayed the drippy remains of Dev’s erotic spasms induced by his wife. Soon, they joined right behind the orgasms that Dev and Wendy experienced.

When the two couples looked around, they realized they were the last people at the party. Dev and Wendy thanked the Prentiss’ for their hospitality with a chuckle and many kisses, and the men and women hugged one another once again, their nude bodies pressing together.

Dev and Wendy slipped away without dressing. They laughed about some car coming into the neighborhood and lighting up their naked bodies as they walked home carrying their bathing suits with the cum from two men wantonly running down Wendy’s legs.

Dave pulled Alice into the pool, in part to cleanse her of the sticky residue Dev had left on her body, as well as the fluids he’d left streaming out of her snug pussy. He scrubbed his own equipment as well, wanting to be at his best for Alice.

They were quiet for a few minutes, just digesting what had happened. They floated around some until they sat tightly together on the pool stairs with the water up to their waists.

Alice said, “I need to tell you that I love you more than anything in the world.”

Dave almost had tears in his eyes. “Me too, baby. I love you so much. Were you worried about me and Wendy?”

“No, not really, yet the two of you were really hot to watch. I wanted my tongue right where the two of you joined. I will be horny thinking about that until I’m very old. In the past four days I’ve seen you fuck two new women – Pam and Wendy. You are some super stud. I’m so lucky to have you for a husband. I never want to stop what we’re doing either, so you can plan on doing this more and more. I have no reservations.”

Dave kissed her, “Watching you and Dev was like watching the porn movies we’ve seen the past couple of weeks, only a billion times better. I swear, when I looked over and you had Dev’s cock against your slit as you rubbed him, I got longer and harder inside Wendy, and when I came, I think I dumped gallons of extra semen in her. Dev must think I’m terrible because I flooded his wife so badly. She was surprised, too.”

Alice shook her head. “No, Dave. She loves you. She wanted everything you had to give.”

“I’m not sure I want that responsibility, although in the heat of passion I told her I loved her. I’m not out to break up Dev and her, but I feel very affectionate about her. Also, what I feel for her takes nothing away from my feelings for you. I was the same way with Pam.”

“Not happening. Dev was the same way as he watched you and his wife. They’ve been trying to loosen up, too; and tonight was their big test for each other. He told me. Wendy had the farthest to travel, so he was content not to have intercourse with me. This night was about her ... and you. He knows how you feel about me ... and her. He felt safe about you two. We also told each other we loved one another, but you know it’s on a different level – not even in the same ballpark.”

“Good. Tomorrow, though, I think we should see them and make sure we ended on the same page about what happened.”

Alice nodded. “Right now, though, I want you to make love to me, again. I am so horny. You could use the vibrator on me, too. I want a million more orgasms. I am so cranked up I’ll never sleep; let’s just fuck all night. I love you; do you love me?”

“Oh, God, yes. With all my heart and soul,” Dave said as he stood and pulled Alice into a kiss.

The couple went back to the chaise he’d been on with Wendy, and they again joined in love and commitment to one another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.