Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Getting Sexier and Loosening Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Getting Sexier and Loosening Up - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday evening a couple of weeks later the four couples gathered at Dev and Wendy’s sprawling ranch house at the end of one of the neighborhood cul de sacs. Like the other homes, they also had a large pool, and this one had the added feature of complete privacy. None of the adjacent homes had a line of sight into their back yard and their home backed up to wetlands.

The weather was again exceptionally warm, so only minimal clothing was worn to the usual get-together. Wendy had put the word out that bathing suits should be the norm since she planned to spend a portion of the party up to her neck keeping cool in the water.

Upon arriving, Alice and Dave stripped off their outer clothes to their bathing suits. Dave, however, came to a complete stop. His eyes were locked on his wife’s body.

“Holy shit!” he gasped. “That’s ... When did you get THAT bathing suit?” His grin assured Alice that he was one happy husband.

Alice demurely turned for him in pirouette, “Do you like it? I hope you do. I got it on a shopping trip a week or so ago. No one swam at the last party so it didn’t come out of my bag. The idea was again to get some clothing worth being ogled in. Do you think this qualifies?”

“Qualifies?” Dave snorted. “QUALIFIES? My God, it qualifies, second only to your skin. You are the hottest woman I’ve ever seen. You have the most perfect body in existence and that suit – or lack of it – puts it on display. The other women will be jealous. Be careful,” he teased. “Watch out for the long knives.”

Alice laughed. The two of them went down the stairs into the pool, and at the bottom Dave dove in and swam away. Alice lowered herself more into a low breaststroke to keep her hair mostly dry and swam out to the middle of the pool where Dori was waiting her arrival.

Dori said, “Hot bathing suit, Grasshopper. Well done. I approve of your new wardrobe.” After a pause she asked, “How did the rest of the time go with your challenges and all?”

Alice smirked, “Well, you know I flashed my tits at five guys at work, and Dave and I spent about five hours watching porn; more than that actually. All those movies are so hot. We fucked a blue streak every night. What an education THAT was.”

“Did it make you horny?”

“Hell, yes, and gave me a feeling of inadequacy too. Dave measures right up with those studs though. He’s larger than most of them. I am far from ready to take on six strapping men though, and I’m not at all into being slapped or spanked.”

“Chacun á son goût,” Dori said. “Each to his or her his own taste. I like a little of that stuff, especially at the rare swinger parties Ty and I still attend. There’s a place for it sometimes as I hope you’ll find out. What I discovered is that it can be hard to watch but fun to participate in.”

Dori turned to Dave, “How’d you do?”

Dave laughed, “Well, I enjoyed the porn, and I even got in a little flirting.”

Alice said, “Wait you never told me about your flirting. What did you do?”

“It was the a few days after you did all your flashing. We were still focused on your activities so we never got to talk about it. I didn’t want to steal your thunder, and besides it wasn’t all that revolutionary. We had a female engineer come in from our consulting firm, and I turned on my charm. There really wasn’t much to report except she’s coming back next week and we agreed we’d have dinner. I even said you might come with us. I alluded to the fact that you don’t care whether I ‘date’ or not. I think she took the bait.”

Alice laughed, “Tell her to bring her bathing suit, and we’ll have dinner at the house. You can put the make on her much better in your own surroundings. Is she pretty?” Alice sounded enthused about her husband’s flirting, and the potential for him to do more of it in intimate surroundings.

Dave smiled, “Yes, she’s very pretty in my opinion, but no comparison to my Alice.”

Alice laughed and poked him in the ribs, “Right answer! Now, what did you do to flirt?”

Dave explained, “Well, I initially bought her lunch offsite and at a nice restaurant that wasn’t too busy, I listened attentively, went out of my way to make eye contact, touched her occasionally but not inappropriately, and got her talking about herself and her accomplishments in life, and then made a point of sitting next to her in our meetings. She smiled at me a lot, so I think she liked my companionship. Later, I told her that I thought she was a sharp dresser, and she is. I also made a point of giving her a company coffee mug after she mentioned that she had a collection of souvenir mugs at home. She really is a nice person. She’ll be back, and I told her I really looked forward to working with her again. Her name is Pam.”

Alice smirked, “Good job.”

Dori chuckled, “You’ve both done well. How about some new challenges? Dave, your challenge is to do something romantic and even sexual with your new friend. Also, watch at least three more hours of porn. Figure out what genres you find most appealing, both together and individually.”

“Alice, you must do something sexual tonight and then encourage Dave and his new lady friend. I want you to get used to the feelings of jealousy you might feel as he interacts that way with another female besides your neighbors, and learn how to put those feelings aside. As you two do things with others in the future – either with our friends here or outside this group, you’ll find this is an important skill to master. What you don’t actually do, I want you to talk about. Make up little stories about what happened, even though it didn’t. Get sexually explicit.

“Dave, this is especially important for you because men tend to get possessive of their girlfriends and wives. You need to unlearn that conditioning. Also, Alice, during the coming week, I want you to flash not your tits but your pussy at someone. You find the place, but I’ve found that a crowded restaurant can be a good hunting ground.”

Alice looked worried, “When you say do something sexual tonight, do you mean have sex?”

Dori laughed, “That’s up to the two of you and whomever you’re with. I want you to get to know the spectrum of sexual things you can do. Just because someone says ‘do something sexual’ doesn’t necessarily mean intercourse or even blowjobs. There are lots of other things that can fill the bill. They’re called foreplay. You find those other things to try and experience.” She turned to Dave, “That applies to you, too.”

Alice looked relieved, and for that matter Dave did, too. Dori saw Sean and Kat arriving, so she excused herself to go and greet them. Dave and Alice waved at the new arrivals from the center of the pool. They’d have plenty of time to talk to them later.

Alice turned to Dave, “What do you think I should do? What did she mean by a ‘spectrum of sexual things’?”

Dave pondered the question. He said, “Well, some people think French kisses are sexual in nature, and then there can be feeling of breasts or genitals, even bringing the other party to some kind of orgasm or getting one yourself just using hands. Even just displaying yourself to another person could be considered sexual, I suppose; that’s why she has you flashing your tits and now your pussy at unsuspecting men. All of those things are on the low end of the spectrum Dori talks about.”

“What’s at the other end?” Alice asked.

“We saw some of it in the porn we watched: oral sex, intercourse, anal sex, licking up cum from someone else’s pussy, and doing two guys together seem pretty high end to me.”

Alice winced, “I can’t see me doing any of that, except maybe experimenting with some of them with you.”

“Remember the adage we’re operating under now in our new life: consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. If you aren’t interested, you don’t consent; ergo you don’t have to do it. I’ll support you either way even though Dori might ride you a bit. I don’t want to put any pressure on you to do or not do something. You make your own decisions. If either of us thinks it’s important enough, let’s talk ahead of time. I don’t need to be giving you permission to do something.”

“But I don’t want to do anything that would hurt our marriage and relationship.”

“I know you won’t, and I have the same concern. The one thing that will keep that from happening is honest communication with each other. Don’t hold back if you feel something negative or are worried about something that might happen. Conversely, if you want something to happen, express yourself in some way. I’m the same way.

“Last time we were all together we sent subtle signals of acceptability to each other when we were dancing and fooling around with the others that are here. I recall winking and nodding at you to indicate that I was fine with what you and Dev were doing. I got similar signals from you when I was with Kat. Those are good in the short-term or when something suddenly comes up, but don’t be shy about indicating that we need to slip away for a few minutes or even a few days or weeks to talk about some of this stuff. Sex is never an emergency.

“Lastly, don’t let Dori talk you into doing something you don’t want to do. If you don’t want to flash your pussy at some stranger, as far as I’m concerned you don’t have to; but if you do feel like flashing any or all parts of your body you have my full support. Just don’t get arrested. Keep it subtle and accidental.” Dave chuckled. “I do kind of like the idea. It arouses me.”

“But won’t Sean, Ty, or Dev expect me to do something tonight?”

“Maybe, but don’t let that expectation lead to you doing something you’re not ready to do. You can flash them, too. Maybe if you do that tonight it’ll relax you so you can do it more naturally later in the next week.”

Alice leaned in and kissed Dave. She whispered, “I want to do something daring tonight, but I don’t know what it is yet. I am already horny and wanting to be an exhibitionist, especially to you. I want you to be daring, too.”

Dave pecked her on the nose, “Just don’t fuck anybody except me. I’m not ready for that to happen ... yet.”

“I won’t, but I’m OK if you want to get really romantic with one of the women. I guess I’m not possessive like Dori thinks you might be. I will love to watch you with any of my friends, even if you get to the point of having sex – and I mean intercourse. I’d love to watch you do that.”

Dave looked surprised at Alice’s statement, but didn’t know what to say beyond that.

Alice and Dave moved around the pool, and got out to greet Ty, Sean, and Kat, and then start to help arrange the patio and food for the evening meal. Both noticed that all the other women were again nearly naked. Alice’s ultra-brief bikini clearly showed the most skin and was the most alluring and enticing, but the other bikinis were also attention getting.

Alice had one of the hottest bodies of any woman in the group, with only Wendy running a close competition. Their bikinis left little to the imagination, and all the male tongues were drooling as those two along with Dori and Kat worked on dinner.

Ty and Sean had brought dozens of barbecue ribs to simmer on Dev’s large backyard grill. Dave realized they must have started an hour or two earlier, because the ribs were pretty well cooked and slathered in a bourbon-based barbecue sauce.

Dev was scurrying around setting up a second picnic table beside the pool to hold the rest of the buffet. There’d be just enough room at the traditional picnic table for the eight of them. Fortunately, the house provided some shade on the tables to help with the hot temperatures as the sun went down.

One feature of the dinner was that most of the girls’ bathing suits proved to be exceptionally revealing, especially to the men sitting on either side of them. The bras were loose enough that a sideways glance by any of the men allowed the sight of some wonderful real estate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.