Two for the Price of One - Cover

Two for the Price of One

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Uncle George has been in love with his "niece" Jonnie for years, but he's decided she's never going to love him in return. One of her cute girlfriends is crushing on both Uncle George AND his niece. Uncle George is afraid Jess will make him choose between the girls. As always, fortune favours the bold, so why choose when he can have two for the price of one?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Jonnie hugged me and whispered, “I do get excited when we play like that, but the damn circular logic drives me crazy. I enjoyed feeling small and soft and all yours, but I swear we don’t need a fantasy to make us feel that. We can all have that in real life because we all want each other. That makes us all need each other, so we will have lots and lots of good sex for the rest of our lives.

“When you feel us give ourselves to you and make love to you the best we can, because you love us the best you can, we can have all those feelings without pretending and without specific, stilted language.

“Of course I love calling you ‘Daddy’ and I know how much you love to hear me say it. I know you love to make me cum, and you love to hear me tell you how good you make me feel.

“I’m glad I read your books because I understand where your mind went when a woman who was supposed to love you was denying you the sex you needed and making you feel less of a man. I guarantee Jess and I will always keep you well fucked and feeling like the most loved and appreciated man alive,” Jonnie said.

“After all, doesn’t it mean more to you that your two daughters want to give themselves to you. Doesn’t it make you cum harder knowing we want to fuck you and cum for you rather than having to force us to submit before we would fuck you and cum for you?” Jess asked.

“We are just as helpless and just as addicted when we make love because we love you and need you as when we are owned slave flesh,” Jonnie said.

I smiled and said, “My daughters are so smart! You are right, it is even better knowing you want to love me and have me love you.”

Monday morning I drove the girls to school. When I picked them up, their friend Shane was with them. We were careful to follow our “No PDAs in public” rule. Jonnie and Jess waited until we were inside my condo and the door was locked. Jess went around the apartment closing drapes so no one could see in or take pictures of how we loved each other. When everything was secure, Jonnie launched herself at me and we made out for a good long time. Jess took over and we shared a monumental lip lock.

Shane looked bewildered. “I don’t understand. Is Uncle George your make-believe boyfriend, or do you practice making out with him, or what?” Shane asked.

Jess giggled and said, “I guess you could describe what we do as, ‘Or what,’ unless you want all the details.”

“Jess and I fell in love with Uncle George, and now we do everything together. My gwapo uncle is teaching us all the things a man and woman in love can do together,” Jonnie said.

“You asked me about stuff like that, and so Jonnie thought it would be best if our handsome daddy showed you how things work and let you feel what it is like for a girl to have a man make love to her,” Jess said.

“Ewww, yucky! You let him stick his thingy in you and everything? An you let him squirt his disgusting goo all over you and inside you too?” Shane asked.

Jess said, “Shane, that’s the kind of things little girls say. Once a girl has made love with a man, she realizes there’s nothing gross about it. Even if something was gross, it feels so good, we’d do it anyway.”

“So do you want to watch us and then see if you change your mind and want to try it?” Jonnie asked.

“Wait, so you’ve both done it with him, and you would let him do disgusting stuff to me too?” Shane asked.

“Let me say this one more time; once a girl finds out how good it feels, her attitudes grow up really fast and stuff stops being disgusting,” Jess said.

Jonnie said, “Just watch and see if it looks like it feels nasty to us. I swear when you see what real love looks like, not stupid actors in a porn video, you will look at things differently.”

“We both like calling Uncle George, ‘daddy,’ especially when we do sexy stuff with him. Don’t get all freaked out, and don’t leave until we get done making love. Promise me!” Jess said.

“OK,” Shane said.

My girls stripped naked and then Jess undressed me. We got in bed together and started making out. Shane climbed up on the bed so she could see better.

I got Jess off with my fingers, then went down on Jonnie. The way Shane started squirming, we could tell she was horny and getting hot.

Jess said, “Shane, you better take off your uniform and your underwear so you don’t soak your panties and the smell of your girl cream doesn’t get trapped in your wet panties.”

Before she knew what was happening, Shane was naked and in bed with us.

Jess started teaching Shane to make out. In just a few minutes I could smell hot, wet pussy, while Shane was panting and moaning.

Jess went down on Shane and I slipped my cock into Jonnie’s hot little hole. Jess licked Shane and made her cum. After Jonnie went off, Shane begged me to fuck her and make her cum too.

Shane was fourteen, like Jonnie and Jess, but she was so short, it made her seem like a little girl. When I entered her, it made me imagine what it would have been like to make love to Jonnie the first time she said she wanted me. I kept the words in my imagination so I didn’t make the cute teenager freak out.

Shane got so hot I didn’t need to worry. After about her fifth orgasm she moaned, “Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl’s horny pussy!”

That pushed me over the top, and when her cunt clamped down on my cock as she came, I shot off deep inside her.

As we were cuddling afterwards, Shane said, “Jonnie, are you pregnant?”

“No Shane, but I wish I was. I’d love to have my daddy’s baby in my womb right now, but he says my hips are still too narrow to give birth without potential problems. Jess and I are on birth control so we don’t get knocked up accidentally. When we are older, our hips are wider, and it won’t get daddy thrown in jail, we’ll both get pregnant and have as many of his babies as we can afford,” Jonnie said.

Jonnie went to the kitchen to fix dinner while I fucked Jess and Shane watched. After half an hour Shane begged me to make her cum some more. I fucked her through several strong orgasms, then I went back to fucking Jess and a filled her cunt with my cum.

Jess took Shane into the bathroom and taught her to use the bidet to wash my spunk out of the petite girl’s snatch. Jess gave her a robe, and we went to the kitchen to eat dinner.

After dinner we rested, then all went back to bed. Shane called her mom and asked for permission to sleep over at Jonnie’s. Her mom gave her daughter permission, so I spent the whole night fucking three fourteen-year-old girls.

Shane turned out to be just as horny as Jonnie and Jess. I did a lot of switching between girls without cumming. I tried to make sure each of them got a chance to feel her cervix hosed down with my hot cream. Shane swore she was on her last few days before her period, so she ought to be safe.

I asked Shane how she felt about sex after our marathon fuck session. She grinned at me and said, “I can’t wait to do this again Uncle George.”

I knew Shane lived with her single mom, so I asked her if her mom would take her to the RH clinic and get her on birth control.

Shane said, “Mom looks at a girl needing sex and not being able to control herself and wait for marriage as a character defect. The chances are between slim and none.”

We all talked it over and decided that Shane looked enough like Jess that we could use Jess’ ID and my custody papers for her to let me take Shane to the RH clinic without much chance of getting caught.

Saturday morning, we had a nice breakfast, then fucked until lunch time. Jess made lunch for us, then we decided to go to the mall and get Shane some sexy lingerie, tiny shorts and nearly obscenely short skirts to keep at our place for play time.

It was difficult for me to get over being embarrassed in the lingerie shop and the clothing stores because Shane didn’t want me to give her money and shop with Jonnie and Jess, she wanted me right there with her, helping her pick every item and telling her which I found most sexy. Because Shane is so short, it is difficult to find some kinds of sexy clothes in her size. Putting together a “slutty school girl” outfit for her required buying a skirt her size, then having a seamstress shorten the skirt. We found a really thin, almost transparent white blouse that had long shirttails so Shane could tie them under her breasts and show off her flat, toned tummy.

I could tell Shane wasn’t feeling well, and after a stop at the drugstore to pick up a pack of pads, we went home. Shane was feeling miserable. Her period had started two days early, and she was having cramps as well as a headache. She took a shower then pulled on an old pair of full coverage briefs to hold her pad in place. I gave her some medicine and tucked her in the guest room bed.

Jonnie and Jess took me to bed and we had a really hot fuck session talking about how hot Shane looked in her sexy clothes and scandalous lingerie.

Shane woke up in time for dinner and she helped Jonnie with the cooking. After dinner, Shane came and sat on my lap. She kissed me passionately and said, “I’m really pissed my period came early and spoiled our fun. Is it really a bad idea for a girl to have sex during her period?”

I had just read an article online by a girl who married her twenty-five-year-old boyfriend when she was seventeen. She was pissed because he was “the adult” and she saw her marriage as unequal because she felt he used his authority to manipulate her, even though that was never his intent.

I decided not to treat any of my girls that way, so I said, “Shane, that’s completely up to you. It’s just messy. We can put down an old towel to keep from getting anything on the bed. So far it doesn’t smell like you have a strong scent. You keep really clean, which helps it not be smelly. I know the menstrual discharge is not toxic and will wash off my dick with soap and water, so if you want to fuck, I have no problems with giving you whatever you need. Some girls think orgasms help make their cramps milder or even go away. Anyway, sweetheart, it’s your body, so whatever you want to do is just fine with me.”

“I’d like to try it Uncle George. I’ve read that the menstrual blood can dilute a girl’s lubricating fluids, so maybe we should use some KY or something similar so I don’t get sore,” Shane said.

Jonnie laughed and said, “Jess and I hardly have a twinge, so we have sex during our periods all the time. Uncle George is cooperative, but he doesn’t have a fetish about period sex, so he doesn’t go down on us.”

Jess giggled and said, “Orgasms definitely make me feel better. I feel softer and more cuddly during my period, so daddy and I do it slow and gentle, but he always makes me cum. Just knowing he loves me enough to give me what I need even if it’s a little inconvenient makes me love him so much!”

I got a couple of old towels and put them down on the bed. Shane got naked, and we cuddled.

“Make love to me daddy, before I have to molest you,” Shane said.

I knelt between her little thighs and smeared KY over the head of my cock. I guided my dickhead inside her little hole. Shane smiled and gasped, “Oh daddy, it feels so good! I want all of you inside me right NOW.”

I pressed inside her. I think Shane’s period caused some of her tissues to swell, because she felt tighter than before. I loved her slowly and gently. I rubbed her clit with my finger because I didn’t want her to get sore. We kept adding KY as we made love so her pussy stayed slippery.

Shane decided she wanted to pretend she seduced me when she was younger, so she whispered, “I think I’m a dirty girl daddy. I know you wouldn’t make love to me when I first wanted to because you said I was too young. I got mad at you for that, and I didn’t even ask you again until I was fourteen. I’m glad you agree I’m grown up enough now, because I’m going to need you every day from now on. Will it make you happy to have a teenage lover daddy?”

I played along and said, “I still think you are too young to make such an important decision but I respect you and trust you so I’m going to give you whatever you ask for. You are in control of your body and our sex life, so if you want something, you need to ask for it. I never want you to regret making love with me, and I never want you to feel I molested you.”

Shane said, “I’ll never feel molested because it was all my idea daddy.

“I know I was too little for it to even have been possible for your cock to go inside my pussy, but when would you have agreed to give me what I wanted? Certainly thirteen would have been old enough if I was Jewish. Right after I had my Bat Mitzvah ceremony I would have argued you into a helpless mess. You would have given in and made love to me.

“I read that puberty is an important factor in whether a girl is old enough and a doctor wouldn’t consider it child molesting. When I was twelve, I had boobs already, so even though I hadn’t had a period yet, I think I was old enough. I’ll bet I could have convinced you daddy. When I was eleven my pussy lips were all puffy and I could get three of my fingers inside. I was horny. I was definitely horny. You wouldn’t have had to force me at all. My pussy got almost as wet as it does now, so your cock would have gone inside me. Would you have done me when I was eleven daddy?”

I decided to be honest and said, “If you were as logical and mature then, I would have done whatever you wanted, baby girl.”

“Oh, goody daddy. Let’s pretend I’m younger and I just convinced you I was old enough for you to make love to me.

“Oh yes daddy, it feels so good to be naked and in your big bed. Love me daddy. Fill my little pussy with your big cock. Fuck me daddy, and make your little girl cum,” Shane said.

She came, and I squirted my semen against her cervix a second later.

We cuddled, then Jonnie cleaned up Shane’s messy pussy with a warm, damp wash cloth while Jess cleaned up my messy cock and pubic hair.

Shane put a fresh pad in her panties and wiggled until everything was in place. I carried her to the guest room and put her to bed again. I pulled up the covers and kissed her forehead.

“I love you daddy. Thank you for respecting me and believing in me. Thank you for recognizing that I know what I need,” Shane said.

I went back to my bedroom. Jonnie and Jess had decided I needed a shower, so we got in together and washed each other. We rinsed and then dried each other. We put on big terry cloth robes and went out to the living room. We cuddled up and watched a romantic movie.

All the movie kissing got to us, and before very long we were kissing too.

Jonnie looked in my eyes and said, “Why did you tell me no, but tell Shane you might have said ‘yes’ if she was mature enough?”

“Because I learned something from you darling daughter. I hope I’m smarter now,” I said.

“So if I could have convinced you the eggs under my nipples were enough evidence of puberty, along with that I had my first period, would you have let me make love to you when I was twelve?” Jonnie asked.

“If it was just the way you phrased it, I would have said yes,” I said.

“Hey guys, I think this whole rehashing ancient history is non-productive and potentially destructive. Let’s focus on the fact that we love each other, we make love now, and we are damn good at it,” Jess said.

Jonnie giggle and said, “Speaking of making love, let’s!”

We did.

It was getting better and better for all of us. It was cool that none of us had to worry about if I would get hard or if the girls would get off. As Jess had said, we were damn good at making love. All the appropriate things were going to happen at all the right times, and we were going to all be feeling warm, soft, cuddly, and completely satisfied every time we made love.

Sunday morning Shane found the clean, old towels and put some on the guest room bed. When I got up to pee, she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the guest room. She shoved me down on the bed and rode me until she had three incredible orgasms. We took a shower together and got cleaned up. We let Jonnie and Jess sleep while we went out to the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

We woke up Jonnie and Jess, ate golden pancakes with real maple syrup and double smoked bacon. Jess and Jonnie insisted I fuck them before we did anything else. Jonnie came four times and Jess came five, then I blasted another load against her cervix.

We took a shower to clean the whore house smell off of us, and all put on swim suits. We went down to the condo’s pools and swam laps until we were sure we had burned up all those carbs. After that we went to the shallower pool and lounged in the cool water. When our energy returned, we went up to my condo and took another shower together to wash the chlorine out of our hair and off our bodies. This time all three girls came from getting fingered, then I dumped a load down Shane’s throat.

We dried off, dressed, made lunch, ate, and then I drove Shane home. I’m not sure if Jonnie thought Shane and I should have time to talk privately in the car, or she wanted to have Jess eat her, but whatever the case, Jonnie and Jess stayed at my condo. I gave Shane a tender kiss goodbye when I dropped her at her mom’s place. Jess and Jonnie were sixty-nining and cumming all over each other when I got home.

“My god daddy, Jess tastes so good, I never want to stop,” Jonnie said.

“Thank you daddy!” Jess said.

I took a nap in the recliner under the guise of relaxing while watching Sunday afternoon sports. I was pretty tired, and I needed some recharging.

During the next week the girls took it easy on me, generally keeping it down to a good morning and a good-night fuck for each of them but only two loads a day from me. If Jonnie got my load in the morning, Jess got filled up at night. I could tell my balls were actually starting to produce a surplus of spunk and I guessed my girls were planning something for the weekend.

Sure enough, when I picked up my girls after school on Friday, the last one of Jonnie’s core group of girlfriends was waiting with them. Jess said, “Hi dad! This is our bestie, Jhasmine. She is just like your two horny daughters and needs your help to get rid of her hymen. She definitely needs you to give her some orgasms for pathological horniness relief. You’ll have fun with her because she is the smartest of all of us and she speaks great English, so you two can chat, chat, chat when you are too worn out to get it up for us.”

“Hi Jhasmine. It’s nice to finally meet you. Jonnie and Jess talk about you all the time.

“By the way, don’t let their enthusiasm unduly influence you or peer pressure you into doing something you aren’t ready for or don’t want to do,” I said.

“I guess I’m abnormal or something Uncle George. I want to do it. I told my dad I wanted to do it with him, and he got all mad at me. So when Jonnie asked me if I wanted to come sleep over and play with you guys, I said, ‘Hell ya!’ So don’t worry, I’m very mature for my age, and I will only do what feels good and excites me,” Jhasmine said.

We got to the condo and I encouraged the girls to take Jhasmine swimming. They all got their suits on and were ready to go out the door when Jhasmine said, “You girls go on ahead. I want when I do it the first time to be a private moment. I’m a little shy about you seeing me, so maybe that can come later.”

Jonnie dragged Jess off to the pool.

Jhasmine threw herself into my arms. She whispered, “You won’t think I’m disgusting if I call you ‘daddy’ will you?”

“Of course not. It’s one of my very favorite fantasies to have my little girl so horny she wants to make love with her dad,” I said.

Jhasmine grinned. “J&J said you were cool,” She said.

Jhasmine dived right into her fantasy.

“I’m horny daddy. I don’t trust anyone but you to be my first. I don’t think you’ve noticed the way I look at you, trying to guess how big your cock is, and if I look sexy enough to make you get hard for me.

“I have noticed the way you look at me though, especially when I wear a swimming suit. If I wear a one piece, you look for a camel toe, and if it’s a bikini, you eat my tits up with your eyes.

“Since we want each other, get me naked daddy. Take me to bed. Let me give you my virginity. Make love to me daddy and make me your woman,” Jhasmine said.

I didn’t want to ruin her fantasy by saying something out of character, so I answered, “I’ve wanted you for a long time baby. I didn’t want to make you feel pressured to do what I wanted, so I fought down my desire for you and waited for you to tell me what you want.”

“Oh, you are so sweet daddy. There is no danger of me feeling molested, when all I’ve been thinking about for a long time is making love to you. If you are shy and worried, I’ll do all the work the first time, but once we’ve made love, I hope you will make love to me, and once we know how to get each other really hot, I hope you’ll fuck your daughter’s brains out,” Jhasmine said.

“There’s nothing ambiguous about what you want dear, so I’m sure everything will happen just the way you want it to. I’ve been so horny after I got over the pain of your mom dying. Now I need a woman to give my love to. If we can help each other, then I think you have a good plan,” I said.

“Oh my god daddy, that’s what I dream about. You are my husband, and I am your wife, and we give all of our love to each other; both emotionally and physically,” Jhasmine said.

We started making out and it was natural, not awkward from the very first kiss.

“I need you so much daddy. I know my female body needs foreplay, but my brain wants you inside me as quickly as we can get you there. We need to be sure I’m not too dry for it to be good for us, but I really don’t think we have to worry too much about that daddy. When I day dream about you, I soak my panties. Knowing we really are going to make love will get me so excited, I might gush,” Jhasmine said.

I laughed. “I wish I’d known how sexy my daughter is so both of us didn’t have to do without what we needed. Now we can spend years and years learning how to love each other and make each other feel wonderful,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.