Two for the Price of One - Cover

Two for the Price of One

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uncle George has been in love with his "niece" Jonnie for years, but he's decided she's never going to love him in return. One of her cute girlfriends is crushing on both Uncle George AND his niece. Uncle George is afraid Jess will make him choose between the girls. As always, fortune favours the bold, so why choose when he can have two for the price of one?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

I got in bed, and to set the tone, I announced that I always slept naked. Jonnie got in bed with me. Jess looked a little panicky, but she slipped into bed on the other side. I kissed her, then rolled over to face Jonnie.

“I can’t believe that neither of us knew we loved each other, but all my friends knew you loved me,” Jonnie whispered.

“I’m kinda inept about the whole dating thing. On top of that, I felt very guilty for wanting you so much,” I said.

“Wanting me for your lover, not just your friend?” Jonnie asked.

“I want you as my friend, playmate, lover, wife, mother of my children, and all the other roles you can take in my life,” I replied.

“I’m glad you feel that way. I was feeling like a very bad girl for wanting you in all the same ways you want me. I felt so guilty, but nothing I did made it go away.

“I get so horny I soak through my panties every day. I want us to make love as often as we can. I don’t look like the pretty girls at school, so I’m relieved to know you think I’m sexy. I was afraid you’d think I’m repulsive. I don’t trust boys at school, and you’ve given me crazy feelings like being on fire between my legs and then having my pussy get so wet I feel like everyone can smell me and knows I need sex. I feel like I have pussy juice dripping off my lips and running down my thighs. I suppose when we start making love it won’t keep me from thinking about sex with you and getting horny for you, but somehow it seems like it won’t be embarrassing anymore because I’ll be getting wet for you, not just for any hominid with a dick, and I can really have you. Feeling horny in that way certainly made me feel trashy, so knowing you love me and want me, sort of makes it OK for me to lust after you,” Jonnie confessed.

I could see in Jonnie’s face that she had made up her mind. She wrapped her arms around me, pulled our bodies tightly together, and then she kissed me. This was a real kiss, full of emotion and intent. I responded and kissed back. I kept my lips parted, but I made sure it wasn’t a wet, sloppy kiss, and I made sure she didn’t feel like I was trying to stick my tongue down her throat. I wanted her to know that I was available to take kissing any direction she wanted, but I wasn’t going to gag her with my tongue.

“Can you smell my pussy George? Does it smell fishy and gross? Do I need a shower or a douche or something?” Jonnie babbled.

“Relax baby. Everything is fine. When you get nervous, all the stupid shit that advertising has made you believe over the years comes out as insecurities. You are a young lady who bathes daily, so you are not going to smell bad. Let’s go jump in the shower together and have some fun washing each other. You’ll be squeaky clean and that worry will be gone. Hopefully I can get you hot enough when I wash you that you won’t be thinking about any of that stuff, and we can get right to making each other happy,” I said.

We got up and went into my bathroom. We turned on the shower and both got under the hot water. I was thinking this was a good idea anyway, because I’d never done anything more than kiss Jonnie a couple of times.

I lathered up her breasts and washed them thoroughly. After I rinsed them, I kissed her breasts, then licked and sucked her nipples. Jonnie purred softly. I soaped up her back and scrubbed her with a loofa. Then I gently washed her butt cheeks. Jonnie grabbed the soap and did her own ass crack. I took back the soap, turned her around, and started washing her mons, working down to lather and caress her labia at the same time. I worked my finger into her tight slit and traced it from bottom to top with my soapy finger. I brushed my fingertip over her clit and Jonnie gasped.

“In my dreams you always did it better than when I rubbed myself. You are totally going to drive me crazy, aren’t you George?” Jonnie said.

“I’m going to do my best baby, so you are sure you can’t live without me,” I answered.

I worked my fingertip along her slit and then I began working her clit with my left thumb. As I rubbed her button, I felt it harden and swell. The hood slid back, and her clit was exposed. I rubbed her clit faster and a little more firmly, and when Jonnie moaned, I slipped my right index finger into the entrance to her vagina. I moved my finger in and out of her slowly, making sure not to go too deep. Jonnie came from all the stimulation. She shuddered all over and clung to me like she was about to collapse.

“Are you crazy yet?” I teased.

“Seriously disturbed at least baby. Does it get better?” Jonnie said.

“I can think of a couple of things that you’ll like so well I better not try them while you are standing up,” I said with a laugh and a grin.

I brought Jonnie off another two times. She washed my cock, balls, and ass and decided that was good. I shut off the shower and grabbed towels for us. We both seemed to be in a hurry to get dry and get back to bed.

We didn’t wash our hair, so it didn’t take long to get dry. We dried each other’s backs, shut off the lights, and went back to bed.

“Did he make you cum Jonnie?” Jess asked.

“Yes, three times, and all of them better than the best one I ever gave myself, and he was just washing me,” Jonnie giggled.

We kissed eagerly, and I started kissing her neck and then worked down to her breasts. I licked and sucked her nipples while I stroked her labia gently with my right hand. When she was wet again, I eased my index finger inside her pussy and used the tip to find the small bump on the front wall of her vagina. I began stimulating her G-Spot with a press/release motion. I was getting excited, and I let Jonnie feel it by devouring her breasts. It didn’t take long for her to explode with her first G-Spot orgasm.

I moved down, kissing her tummy, slipping between her thighs, and then burying my face in her snatch. I licked her inner lips and then started lapping at her clit aggressively. Jonnie came hard. Her body convulsed and she whimpered, “Love me baby. Love me until I’m certifiable.”

I ate her pussy and worked her G-Spot until I thought I might spew from my cock rubbing against the sheet. I stopped trying to count her orgasms. I was licking her well enough that she almost crushed my head with her thighs when she came. I smiled to myself, knowing I was doing a good job making her feel good.

Jonnie had a big, hard orgasm when she came from my tongue on her clit and my finger on her G-Spot at the same time. She nearly squirmed out from under me. She groaned as her whole body shook. When her tremors subsided, Jonnie begged, “Get up here and kiss me and then get your cock inside me.”

I moved my face from buried in her twat to kissing her sweet lips. Jonnie licked her pussy juice off my face. “Mmmmm, I taste nice and sweet. Thanks for washing me Papi,” Jonnie said.

“You are definitely yummy little girl,” I said.

Jonnie reached for my cock and guided the head into her entrance. I pressed gently against the resistance of her tight pussy. The head of my cock began to stretch her and slowly slip inside her.

Jonnie had a precious expression on her face. It looked like she was concentrating on the most difficult test she had ever taken. The head of my cock slipped inside her. Jonnie gasped and whispered, “OH Papi! That’s it, give your baby what she needs!”

I pressed against her tightness and slowly, her cunt let my cock inside. I felt where her hymen had been, and my dick obliterated the remnants as I rammed my rod all the way inside her. When the tip of my cock kissed her cervix, Jonnie gave a little shiver.

“This is what I need Papi. I’ve been craving you since I was twelve. I love having you fill me up and go so deep in me, your dick head is almost in my womb. Now fuck me. I need it bad Papi. Fuck your baby girl nice and hard,” Jonnie moaned.

Jonnie was so tight, I knew I wouldn’t last long, and would be blasting my cum into her cervix like a fire hose. Jonnie was purring and moaning as I fucked her.

“I’m gonna cum so hard Papi. I can feel it deep inside me. It’s like there’s a bomb in me and my whole uterus and both ovaries are going to just blow up. Oh baby, love me and fuck me until I go crazy from your cock inside me. Pound me Papi and make me scream!” Jonnie crooned.

“G, don’t shoot off inside Jonnie. I need you. When she cums, get yourself over here and fuck me. I’m over being scared, and I’ll go crazy if I don’t get to have you inside me tonight,” Jess begged.

“I’ll do my best Jess,” I told her.

Jonnie came, and I had a real orgasm going on in my bed that was wilder than all the staged climaxes in porn. I rode her through it and regretted not being able to just spurt and then cuddle with Jonnie. I knew that if I didn’t catch Jess when she was so excited, entering her and making love with her could become problematic. I needed to do her now, when she was red hot with wanting.

I rode Jonnie through her orgasm, kissed her, and then moved over to Jessica. I kissed her, and got my sox knocked off again. I wanted to just ram my dick inside her and fuck her until I spurted, but my own enjoyment of making girls cum stopped me and I started out on all the stuff that helps get a girl so excited she can have earth-shaking orgasms.

I kissed her neck until she was whimpering. I kissed down to her tits and sucked her nipples while I mauled her breasts with my hands. Our short time together earlier today let me know that Jess liked things a little rough, at least where handling her boobs was concerned.

Jess was louder and squirmier than Jonnie, and I found myself getting really excited by it. I knew I needed to go down on her to give myself time to calm down. I definitely wanted to make our first time together exceed all her expectations. I gave her tits more kisses and her nipples more licks and sucks, then I started kissing down her tummy.

I positioned my body between her wide spread thighs. I smiled when I saw that Jess shaved her pussy. She saw me appreciating her hairless mons, and she grinned at me.

“I was almost positive you’d prefer me bald G!” Jess said, and then giggled.

“I do prefer the hairless look. It makes it so much easier for me to get to the places that make you feel good. Some girl’s hair can trap pee and not smell clean so I like a bald pussy best and I appreciate, and never forget the work a girl puts in to please me,” I said.

I ate Jess until she was cumming hard, squirming all over the place, and screaming every time she came. I crawled up her writhing body and kissed her passionately before I rammed my cock into her. I jammed it in all the way in a single stroke. I felt her hymen tear, and I heard Jess gasp as she felt the pain from her ruptured membrane. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I stopped moving with my dick bottomed out in her snatch.

I kissed Jessica tenderly and held still as her pussy got used to being stretched and completely filled by my cock.

“Sorry it hurt baby. I did it quick so you wouldn’t worry and start getting scared again,” I explained.

“That was the right way to do it. I’m a scaredy-cat, and it’s a different kind of pain than I ever felt before, so it is taking me a little bit to adjust. It really wasn’t bad. I’ll be ready to make love in a little while,” Jess said.

I just held still and gave her time to process.

“G, my pussy likes being stretched by your cock, and the mouth of my womb likes getting kisses from your cockhead. You can start moving a little, so I can see if the pain is gone now,” Jessica said.

I began to stroke slowly in and out of Jess’ impossibly tight little cunt.

I groaned, “Honey, you’re so tight, it feels incredible to be inside you and stroking your little pussy. It feels so hot and tight and slippery inside you, it’s just incredible baby.”

“It’s starting to feel good!” Jessica said.

I thrust slowly and smoothly. I tried to move slow enough not to put any pressure on her cervix at the bottom of each stroke.

Jonnie took a thin pillow and put it next to Jessica’s butt. She said, “Lift your hips so I can slide this little pillow under you. I think it will make it feel even better for you than it did for me, and it was totally incredible for me.”

Jess lifted her hips and when the pillow was under her, I had to agree that the angle was better so I could burry my dick full depth more easily. I could also tell it was increasing the pressure of my cock shaft rubbing against her clit. Jess was getting more excited, more quickly. I liked that idea, because I was not going to last a long time.

When Jessica came, she wrapped her legs around my butt and her arms around my neck, literally lifting her body off the bed, hanging from me while her body writhed and her cunt spasmed. It seemed like she was having another orgasm before the first one had really ended, and that continued until her pussy convulsed so hard it set me off and I shot my load deep inside her. When I stopped thrusting, she finally began to relax and her orgasmic aftershocks began to ease. Finally, our bodies were totally at peace, and we clung together, panting and coming down from the most incredible sex we’d ever had. It was Jess’ first time, so it had to be the best she’d ever had, but it was definitely the best sex of my life too. We lay cuddling, as post coital bliss flowed over us like a tangible, viscous fluid, making our limbs feel heavy. We were so relaxed, our bones felt like they might bend like rubber if we tried to move. Jess and I sank into a soft lassitude almost like sinking into a water bed. It took us a full hour before either of us could move.

I went to the bathroom, cleaned up, soaked a wash cloth in warm water and brought it in the bedroom and gently cleaned up Jess’ soggy pussy. I blotted her dry with a hand towel. I took the cloth and towel back to the bathroom and came back to bed, planning to go to sleep. That didn’t happen because I saw Jonnie was sobbing bitterly. I sat next to her and put my arm around her.

“What’s wrong Jonnie?” I asked.

“I’ve know you forever, we’ve been in love with each other for years. I get a little tingle, and she gets the whole damn galaxy to move for her. I make you smile a little, and she makes you nearly comatose. It’s just not fair,” Jonnie said.

“Honey, girls’ bodies are all so different because we are biological creatures, not industrially manufactured machines. That means it isn’t productive to try to compare your orgasm to anyone else’s. There are some differences in what you experienced and what Jess did because she came here hours before you did. She got a lot of stimulation, then got scared. You showed up, she watched us make love, which got her excited enough to forget her fears, which means she was crazy hot when I started making love to her. Now if you and I do things in reverse order next time, you will probably have more and stronger orgasms. However, there is no guarantee you’ll have the same kind of orgasm Jess did; and there is no guarantee Jess will ever have that strong an orgasm again.

“Until you thought Jess got fucked better than you did, did you feel satisfied? Did you think we had a fantastic love making session? Did you think it was better than you dreamed it would be?” I asked.

“Yes, I was thrilled. It was even better than everything I’ve dreamed of for over two years. I’ll try not to get eaten up by jealousy. I hear what you are telling me, George, but you know a girl sometimes can’t get her emotions to align with facts,” Jonnie said.

“G, if you think it would be better, we could make love privately so we don’t see what happens. I think it might be more harmful though, because if we can’t see what happens when you make love with your other girl, we would probably imagine terrible things that would make the whole jealousy thing worse,” Jess said.

“I think it comes down to you girls making a decision. Do you want to be part of a plural marriage or do you feel you can’t share?” I asked.

“What happens if I say I can’t share?” Jonnie asked.

“Then I’m forced to either choose one of you or neither of you.” I said.

“Jonnie, I kind of anticipated that problem, although I had no clue I’d have that kind of orgasm. I suggested polyamory as a way G didn’t get forced to choose and one of us didn’t get left out,” Jessica said.

“I’m not ready to decide. George, can you get hard again so soon?” Jonnie asked.

“We can try Jonnie,” I said.

Jonnie surprised me by kissing me so hard it pushed me down and into the mattress. She started gently stroking my soft, floppy cock. She got impatient and shocked me by swinging around to start kissing the head of my dick. She quickly escalated to licking and sucking my dick. I slowly stiffened to half hard. I could see that Jonnie was getting frustrated.

“Jonnie, this is one of the disadvantages of loving an old man for a girl with strong sexual needs. It may be something you can’t live with. It just takes a while for me to get hard. Now if you can deal with letting me make you cum with my fingers and tongue while we wait for me to get hard, that can help, but if you are a girl who needs cock as soon as you get the urge, it may outweigh the positives I bring by being experienced and caring about you. I think the biggest positive though is that I want you to enjoy making love with me, and I want to make you cum so hard and so often that you can’t imagine anyone else ever being able to satisfy you,” I said.

“I guess that means you want to turn me into a one-man woman, while you get to be an at least two-woman man. But that’s my mom talking. My body says something different when we’ve just made love, so I guess you’ll have to remind me often so I keep the proper attitude.

“Let’s try and see how it goes. I value those things you bring, like experience and caring. I know you have a little bit of an obsession with making a girl cum, and I want that for me. Yes, I’m impatient, but I’ll try not to be stupid,” Jonnie said.

Jonnie went back to sucking my dick. At the same time, Jess slipped under Jonnie and between her spread legs. Jess raised her head and started kissing Jonnie between her legs. Before Jonnie could push her away, Jessica started licking Jonnie’s clit, and in her heated state, Jonnie came almost immediately. She fell over on the bed, and Jess kept her face buried in Jonnie’s twat. She licked like a sex robot gone wild, and Jonnie started cumming fast and hard. I got hard watching Jess eating out her girlfriend, and Jessica noticed right away when she reached for my shaft to stroke it. She wrapped her fingers around my pole and pulled me toward Jonnie’s dripping wet cunt.

“I got her all boiling hot for you G. Fuck this little slut and make her cum for you, just the way you want her too. Fuck her until she cums all wild and hard and begs you to fuck her forever. Drive her crazy G and make her forget about all her jealousy and silliness. Teach her that she’s meant to be yours and that being stuffed with her Uncle George’s big cock is the only thing in the universe she needs. Teach her she needs you any way she can get you,” Jess said.

I rammed my rod full depth into Jonnie’s drenched snatch and began to pound her with my dick. Jonnie whimpered and squirmed under me. I had my hands on the headboard, supporting the weight of my upper body. Most of the weight from my lower body was supported by my knees, but some was pressing my cock into her pussy and my pubic bone backed up the place where my cock root crushed her clit between our squirming bodies.

Jonnie came hard and she whimpered with pleasure. Jess was looking at Jonnie’s tits like she was trying to do telekinesis to Jonnie’s nipples or something. Jess gave me a questioning look. I nodded, and Jessica fell on her and was sucking Jonnie’s nipples like she wanted to devour them.

Jonnie came again, harder than any of her previous climaxes.

“I’m going to be pretty easy for you turn into your own personal slut, I guess. I want to cum for you like a slut, so I see no reason to resist you. Do you like watching girls do each other, George?” Jonnie said.

“I didn’t plan this. Jess wants you to love making love with me and with her, the same way I want you addicted to my cock. If you think about it, no matter what your title is, in effect, you have a female and a male sex slave, dedicated to make you love every second we are making love to you,” I said.

“So we come back to me learning to love the freedom of my chains then, don’t we?” Jonnie gasped.

“That does seem to keep coming up,” I said.

“You know getting virtually abandoned and having to fend for myself so often has made it nearly impossible for me to trust anyone, even you, Uncle George. It is nearly more than I can do, to put my welfare plus the number and quality of my orgasms in your hands.

“Oh yes Jess, suck my nipples like a Kirby and maul my tits so I know they are getting squeezed,” Jonnie panted.

Jess looked puzzled and asked, “What’s a Kirby, Jonnie?”

“It’s a super deluxe vacuum with more sucking power than a Hoover, so get busy and suck my nipples!” Jonnie barked.

Double teaming Jonnie seemed to be making her cum harder than she had the first time I made love to her, so I was hoping we could get her wound up so tightly she would cum hard enough to make her forget her jealousy and only think of how good she came and then start obsessing about when we could we do it again?

I kept licking her clit until I’d lost track of how many times she’d cum and my cock was as hard as it was going to get. I got on top of Jonnie and kissed her until she ran out of breath. I guided my cock into her pussy and filled her soft, satin smooth tunnel with my hardness. She whimpered. I rolled us over so she was riding me.

Jonnie liked being in control, and she immediately started experimenting to see how she could make herself get the most excited and cum the hardest.

Jess straddled my face, and I ate her pussy. She started out facing Jonnie so she could play with her tits, but her own need for orgasms made Jessica turn around so I could lick her clit better. Jess came a lot and was very noisy about it. I was glad I paid the construction company extra to sound-proof my condo. Jess’ screams of pleasure and passion might have prompted someone to call the police, suspecting torture or murder in progress.

We continued like that until Jessica had a very strong orgasm and fell on the bed, exhausted. As she was cumming the last time, I could tell she was holding herself in as tightly as she could to keep from distracting Jonnie and reigniting her jealousy.

Jonnie was an expert at riding me by now. She was cumming as hard as any woman I’d ever been with, except Jess. Jonnie surprised me when she panted, “Put me on my back and fuck me. Show me I’m your girl and that I belong to you.”

I did what she wanted and rolled her onto her back. My dick was still steely hard and buried to the hilt. I rode her young teenage body almost roughly. I gave her the kind of fucking a woman at her sexual peak might demand.

“Oh George, you can see me. My little teenage body doesn’t fool you. You know I’m just a horny slut, hungry for your cock and your cum. Give me what I need! Give it to me baby. Fuck your little slut into your bed and make me know every bit of me belongs to you,” Jonnie blubbered.

I was actually shocked to realize Jonnie, who was all Type A and the boss lady on the outside, needed to be owned on the inside. I wasn’t sure if this was a full-time kind of feeling, or if she thought she needed to let go so she could cum hard with a really big O; so I just went with it for now and made a mental note to investigate in detail later.

I fucked Jonnie hard and fast because she was responding positively to that. I took a big chance and said, “Move your hips and fuck your slutty little cunt up onto daddy’s cock. You are daddy’s little slut, baby girl, and you need to start fucking me like the horny slut you know you are!”

Jonnie went wild under me and humped her hips up to fuck back as hard as I was fucking her. She whimpered, “I love the way you fuck me daddy. Never stop pounding your big cock deep into my tight little pussy, daddy.”

I knew I’d hit a home run emotionally. When I thought about her history, it shouldn’t be surprising that she wanted a daddy to love her and always be there for her. Since she had no childhood memories of a father, her psyche needed a daddy to give her love. In her hyper-aroused condition, it was logical she would desire physical and sexual love from her daddy. Besides tapping into her emotional need, daddy is a lot easier to say than Uncle George, and the idea of having her father make love to her was even lot sexier.

“You’ll never have to worry about me dating nasty high school boys, daddy, and you’ll never have to worry about one of them getting in my panties and getting me pregnant, because I’ll never let any man touch me except you daddy. No one else could ever fuck me as good as you do anyway, daddy,” Jonnie said.

I was slamming my dick into Jonnie’s tight kitty as hard as I could. Even though it hadn’t been all that long since my monumental ejaculation in Jess’ freshly deflowered little cunt, I could feel the spunk boiling in my balls already. I wanted to fuck Jonnie until she was completely worn out, and it would be even better if I could make her cum hard enough to pass out; but my churning balls told me it wouldn’t be much longer before I unloaded every drop of my spend as deep in her cumming, convulsing body as I could, and that it would happen whether I wanted to delay my ejaculation or not. My brain grasped the concept that I wouldn’t be able to postpone my squirting, so I kept fucking Jonnie as hard and fast and deep as I possibly could.

Jonnie screamed this time as she came. I rode her hard through her orgasm, keeping stimulation to her clit as intense as possible until her body stopped writhing and her snatch stopped milking my cock. I was ecstatic when her eyes rolled back and she seemed dead to the world. I held my cock as deep in her tunnel of love as I could, until I went soft and my schlong slipped out of her sperm filled quim.

I was worn out too. I eased my weight off her sexy teenage body and lay down beside her, spooning against Jonnie’s back, my limp dick up against the silky skin of her butt, and the hard muscles beneath it. I wrapped my arms around her. Jess had recovered a little and she covered all of us, cuddled up to me, sticking her tits against my back, and we all fell asleep.

We wore each other out so completely that we all slept until morning. Fortunately, it was Saturday, and the girls didn’t have school. I made love to both girls, Jonnie first, then Jess, giving her my cum. I thought I remembered both girls telling me they were on the pill, but then in the back of my mind, I really wasn’t sure. Still, I didn’t ask. There were two things going on. First, I was supposed to be the adult, and the fact that I’d made love to two teenagers, multiple times, without being sure of their fertility status was embarrassing. Second, I secretly wanted to impregnate both of my teen lovers. The primary reason behind that desire was to bind both girls to me so they would never want to leave me. More trivially, but no less powerfully, I thought both slim fourteen-year-olds would be hella cute and uber sexy with my babies swelling their tummies.

I took the girls in the shower with me. I got both of them off another two times, then we got each other clean. We got dressed, made brunch, and ate together in my kitchen. Of course the girls were wearing their clothes from yesterday, and they didn’t look as crisp as normal, but I’ve seen all levels of cleanliness and uniform care, as I walked around the malls in Manila, so no one was going to think too much about it.

I took the girls to Megamall and bought them new white cotton bras and panties to wear to school, the white knee sox, and five sets of uniform blouses and skirts, as well as a uniform sweater, each. I also got them a couple of sets of sweats and the terribly unromantic cotton pajamas for times when they might not feel well.

Jessica started flirting with me and Jonnie was about to get pissed off, when Jess giggled and said, “Give us 5,000 pesos a piece so we can go buy a surprise for you at Victoria’s Secret. It’s for us to wear for you and drive you crazy with lust for us. It’s only fair since you drive us crazy from cumming so hard.”

Jonnie nearly started jumping up and down, hanging on my arm and whispering, “Please Uncle George! You know you are going to love seeing us wear something we bought to look sexy just for you, and you’ll love taking it off of us even more!”

I gave them the money and sat on a bench guarding their uniform purchases while they ran off to shop at VS.

The girls were back fairly quickly, each with a VS bag. Jess said, “I hope you don’t have a lingerie’ fetish G, because that place is awfully expensive!”

“It’s fun to play with a little, but I look at it like putting gold leaf on an orchid. It may be pretty, but it’s totally unnecessary. You two are so lovely, you don’t need to wear anything to look sexy to me,” I said.

Jonnie laughed and said, “Good answer! No wonder I fell in love with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.