Robin's Loving Family - Book 2
Chapter 5 : The Doctor Gets Lucky. Again.

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 : The Doctor Gets Lucky. Again. - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Piling into the car, Jax had motioned for Samantha and Kyle to get in the back. “Robin can keep me warm while I drive, since I have to wait in the car for everyone. Text me if it’s going to be over an hour!” he added, getting behind the wheel and patting his lap. “I don’t want to cum, but see if you keep it hard the whole way there, hmmm?” he told Robin as he started the car and pulled out of the drive.

Dressed simply in a yellow summer dress, the braless nymph leant over and deftly opened her brother’s pants. Taking his cock in her hand, Robin slowly stroked it a couple times before slipping the fat head between her lips. Careful to keep her head away from the steering wheel, she slowly worked her mouth and tongue over his hard flesh, feeling the motion of the car swaying her from side to side as they made their way to the doctor’s office complex.

Jax patted the dutiful head of his personal cock sucker, or sister, and announced “We are here, you can stop. Though I think you should sleep with me tonight - your bed was too small, and you are making me want more of you every day, hmm?” Waving to the others as they went into the building, he leant back, grabbed his phone, and idly played with his shaft. He needed a moment before he could easily cover back up, and it’s not like anyone was going to see him sitting in the car stroking himself.


Samantha led the trio into the office’s main entrance. There were only a few cars left in the office building’s parking lot and when they pushed on the door they found it locked like last time. After Sam sent a text letting them know they were there, it was not more than a minute before their nurse showed up and let them in.

“So glad you came back!” the nurse said, eyeing Robin hungrily. The youngest of the three had spent considerable time between the nurse’s thighs the last time they were there.

Once again leading them directly into an examination room, the rest of the office was quiet, the low hum of lights and computers the only sounds they heard beyond their own. Standing in the open doorway, the nurse handed the standard hospital gown to Kyle and told him to put it on. “Kyle is it? Mmmm? Get in the robe, and you” she said turning to Robin, “Well, the doctor will be expecting his payment of course, so I think you should get on the table. Kyle can just use the chair, at least for this appointment”. Kyle had been slow to get undressed with the nurse still in the room, although Robin was out of her dress and on the exam table in a trice. “He’s shy, huh?” the nurse asked Samantha with a conspiratorial smile.

“Yes, it seems he is. Hurry up Kylie, you need to get examined before we can get your shots!”

Kyle sighed, swallowing nervously. There was nothing for it but to drop his pants, showing off his semi hard penis still clad in a pair of Samantha’s white panties.

“They always seem to be shy and embarrassed at first, but, well, you’ve met Rachel I know, so you know that they embrace their bodies soon enough”.

Dr Spears bustled in, smiling all around as he saw his ‘present’ laid out and waiting on the exam table. “Oh, excellent, I am so glad you called us back Samantha. And this is, Kylie? Right? Well, well, let’s just take the edge off while she finishes getting into her gown. Yes, I know, we should give her some privacy, but, well, we are all friends here now, right?’ Moving between Robin’s upraised legs, he helped her get her feet into the stirrups and began to run a finger up and down her wet slit.

“Nurse Ray, be sure and get complete measurements, we are going to want before and after, just like the last two” he said, as he opened his belt and let his thick cock slap out. Rubbing it up and down the wench’s slit for a moment, he sighed as he slowly sank his cock inside of the willing teen, not stopping until he felt his balls press against her bottom.

“Yes Doctor, of course Doctor” Nurse Ray said, smiling at Samantha as she motioned for Kyle to hurry up. ‘Just hold off on the gown until we get the measurements I guess” she told the nervous boy.

Kyle looked from the nurse to Samantha and then over to the Doctor who was casually fucking Robin as if were a normal part of an appointment. It became quite clear to him that this was no ordinary appointment with an ordinary doctor. With a bit of barely contained fear, he pulled his feet out of his lowered pants and slipped out of his shirt, his prick hard making an obvious tent in his panties.

Eyeing his impressive package, the doctor’s assistant waved in Kyle’s general direction. “Oh, I see, yes, well, take it all off Kyle, or Kylie is it?” Nurse Ray said, moving towards the disrobing boy with a tablet and a rolled up cloth measuring tape.

“Kyle” he answered with a blush, dropping the panties and holding his hands over his hard shaft. He was more embarrassed than turned on, but his prick did not seem to care. It quivered and bobbed in the air briefly before he covered it up with his hands.

(no real specifics, but he’s going to get two shots - one is an enhanced hair inhibitor, and the other an experimental hormone booster -could be quite rapid -- and told to have Samantha give him a shot once a week, but come back in three weeks for another booster)


Jax sat in the car, his dick in his hand, as he watched the three “girls” being let into the doctor’s office. He brought up the pics and video he had extracted from the partygoer’s phones so he could see what he didn’t witness himself. Some of it was just pics with friends and general photos of the crowd, though there were plenty of nude shots and videos. Most of the videos were poorly made, the lighting bad and you couldn’t really make out what was happening. Then he stumbled upon one that was almost porn quality. It showed a girl on a bed, on all fours, one guy behind her as another fed her his cock. From the angle of the video it was clearly being taken by a third party. It looks like Robin wasn’t the only slut at the party, but damn it if she wasn’t the best slut. As he stroked his wet cock he started to laugh for he couldn’t even remember the last time he had stroked off, Robin had turned into such a perfect cum dump that he didn’t need to anymore.


Kyle watched on, a little stunned as without any sort of hesitation, Robin just slipped off her sun dress, exposing her nudity. Well actually that didn’t surprise him but the fact the doctor didn’t miss a beat and proceeded to fuck her, it was all so ... casual. It was like someone had transplanted a little bit of the house here. Even though the environment was comfortable enough, Kyle still didn’t like people seeing his new way of being. It helped that the nurse didn’t push but just waited for him to remove the panties.

As he did his cock popped out, fully erect and throbbing. For once he wished he didn’t have an erection. The nurse didn’t seem bothered, actually she looked a little impressed by his size, and it did help that she was drop dead gorgeous.

Seeing he was done the nurse unrolled the tape measure and wrapped it around his back and took his bust size. Looking towards the tablet she typed in the measurement. “When you come back you will have a nice set of tits” the nurse said grabbing her own through her top. “Tits are so nice” as she sank on one knee. Next, she took the measurement of his hips and entered them. Next, she took size of the length of his cock. It twitched at her touch, “You will have to wait till I am finished” she said to the cock and then pecked it on the tip leaving behind a red lipstick smudge. Lastly, she wrapped the tape around his ball sack and entered that as well.

With that all done she sets aside the table and wrapped her hand around the shaft and started to slowly stroke it. “This will get a little smaller and your balls will rise a little, but neither of them should be overly noticeable”. With that said she opened her mouth and took the pulsating cock into her mouth and started to rapidly bob her head. Samantha came up behind Kylie and caressed him as she sucked on his ear lobe, “Make sure you cum in her mouth” she breathed into his ear. Moving around him she bent over and lifting her hand, she whispered something in the nurse’s ear, and the woman nodded a little in agreement. Getting back behind Kyle, Sam first pushed her index finger into her mouth, then she stopped and looked around, noticing a bottle of KY and thought better of it.

Putting her index and middle finger together she coated them in the slippery KY and moved in behind her boyfriend once more reaching down she eased her fingers into his tight puckered hole. The moans that had been issuing from him grew louder and closer together. She pushed her fingers as far as she could inside of him. “I don’t think I will allow you to cum unless you have something in your ass, maybe after you fully embrace Kylie I will change my mind.” Samantha proceeded to ram her digits into the tight ass in a more aggressive pace than the one the nurse had set on his cock.

While all of this was going on, the doctor was still drilling away at Robin. He reached forward with his hands and took her firm tits in his hands and played with them. “I wish you and your friends would come in more often” he said somewhat lamely as his hips kept working. Robin found that all she had to do was lay back, the examination table and stirrups kept her from moving away or from closing her legs, so she could just relax and fully enjoy getting fucked. Her cunt has already been used by so many cocks and yet it still wanted more.

Kyle’s voice filled the small room as he came. He arched his back and tilted his head back as he exploded, sending load after thick hot load into the nurse’s mouth. She kept on moving and Samantha just picked up her pace ramming into him harder and faster. With a final gasp he just folded. He would have actually fallen if it wasn’t for Samantha being behind and catching him. She pumped her fingers into him three more time for good measure and then pulled out. The Nurse arose from her knee. She took his head in her hands and kissed him hard on the lips, pushing his entire load into his mouth and before he could spit it back she broke the kiss and put her fingers under his chin and pushed up... “Swallow it ... good girl” the nurse said and kissed him on the side of the cheek.

They had to wait a few minutes until the doctor finished with Robin. When he did he just pulled out and didn’t even bother to put his prick away as he moved over to the other group. The nurse showed him the measurements and he sent her off to get the drugs as he reviewed them. “OK we will be giving you two injections today. One is a hair inhibiter that will make it so you won’t grow any body hair. It won’t affect the hair on your head, except for facial hair. The other one is a hormone booster. This is still in the testing phase, but I am one of the one who is testing it, and so far I have had amazing success with it. Your breasts will enlarge and grow more rounded. Your voice will change to a higher pitch. Your penis will shrink a little and your testicles will rise some, but most of my patients don’t even notice it. It too will cause your hair growth to slow, but if it wasn’t for the other shot it would take a lot longer”

As he was explaining it all the nurse had collected the medication and prepared the shots. She finished pretty quickly, so as she moved past the still spread open Robin, she turned, bent down and pushed her tongue into the girl’s wet sex, pulling out some of the doctors cum before moving up and kissing it into Robin’s mouth.

“I will give you one in your right arm, and the other in the left. I will send two syringes with you that need to be administered every week. Come back in three weeks and we will look you over

and make any dosage changes that we need to”. By the time he finished speaking the nurse was at the doctor’s side with a small tray with the two prepared doses in them.

The doctor stood before Kyle and looked at how Samantha was practically holding him up, or keeping him from leaving.

“I need to be sure you want this of you own free will, not simply because she wants you to, Kyle. Can you prove to me this is your choice and not hers?” The doctor did not say anything beyond that, just stood looking at the nervous boy and waited.

Kyle was still recovering from the intensity of his cum, the nurses mouth had felt so good on his prick. Samantha had touched something deep inside of him, and he could still feel himself twinging. This was all so crazy and intense, and he never wanted it to stop. He felt like a plaything, and while one part of him was shocked, a larger part was in heaven. He wanted to feel like this all of the time.

Looking at the doctor, and hearing his question, he nodded in answer. “Yes, it’s me, I want this” he said. Samantha whispered in his ear, and he looked down at the doctor’s semi hard shaft and nodded. Getting on his knees he opened his mouth and began to clean the doctor’s cock, all without anyone asking and telling him what to do. Samantha had simply told him to ‘Prove it to the doctor’.

Satisfied, Doctor Spears let the boy clean him up for a moment, stopping him as his shaft once again got hard. “Stand up now, and let’s get you fixed up”. He wasted no time pushing the first syringe into the boy’s left arm, quickly followed by the second one in Kyle’s right arm.


Jax looked up as the three came up to the car, Kyle somewhat subdued, but the other two animated and excited. “Shopping, right?” Samantha said as she got into the front seat with Jax, sending the other two into the back. “You can reward him for being such a good girl Robin, but remember to keep her ‘pussy’ occupied.”


Robin had finished off the doctor with her mouth after Kyle got his shots. She had watched as Samantha’s boyfriend had knelt and showed his submissive side, but the doctor had appeared to not be interested in finishing in the boy’s mouth, saving it for her. Not that she minded, he had a nice cock, as far as they went, nothing like her brother’s but nice enough. The fact that she had been brought along as payment for Kyle’s shots did not even occur to her as a bad thing. Samantha had offered her up before and likely would again, whether it was for a fancy purse, or shots for her boyfriend.

Piled into the back seat with Kyle, she nodded obediently and deftly opened Kyle’s pants, not waiting for him to help. As she pulled them down, showing off his panty covered cock, she decided to leave them on him, they looked rather cute. Pushing them to the side and taking his cock in her mouth, she did not forget to worm a finger down between his legs and slowly penetrate his back door. She felt his cock twitch in eagerness as her finger slid into the well lubricated channel, and she wondered if he would be joining her and Samantha in their daily grooming and preparation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.