Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: After Party Aftermath

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: After Party Aftermath - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Seeing as how the other girls seemed to have passed out, or just collapsed, Samantha made the decision that her and Kyle should head up to her room to finish off that day. That way they could go right to sleep after. Agreeing, the boy uncuffed her hands and helped her off his lap. He didn’t bother to put away his still hard member as Samantha took his hand and lead him toward the stairs.

Wonder woman didn’t start to put her clothes back on until she was back in the hall. Samantha came up from the stairs and saw her starting to dress. She came to a pause as she saw a girl ... with a cock, or was it a boy with tits. Taking a quick look at the face she found the former to be the case not the latter. All of a sudden arousal flooded through Samantha’s body, and a wicked idea popped into her head.

She waited a moment for the girl to get her bottoms on and then continued toward her bringing Kyle up the last couple of steps. She stopped again and turned. “Babe what do you think of her.” Kyle ran his eyes quickly in and down Wonder Woman, her large tits still exposed. “She’s fucking hot”. With a grin she started to move again and came up to Diana. “Hey, you know my boyfriend and I think you’re really fucking hot. Think you might want to spend the night with us?” Wonder woman glanced at Kyle unsure. “That was my little sister you were just with in there, she has a great mouth on her, doesn’t she?” Samantha said, pushing. The other girl couldn’t help but agree.

She knew Sam had seen her cock, but she didn’t think the boy had. “Uh huh are you really sure?” she asked somewhat hesitantly. “oh, we are sure aren’t we babe” Samantha said turning to Kyle. “oh fuck yes” came the reply ‘the law’. “If you don’t come of your own volition I may just have to cuff you and take you in” he said, twirling his fuzzy cuffs on one finger as he put a southern twang in his voice. Samantha reached down and gripped her boyfriend’s cock and stroked it. “Look how big he is, don’t you just want to suck on it?” She shifted her gaze back to her boyfriend. “If she sucked you off, you would be willing to go down on her right ... you would promise that” Kyle nodded emphatically. Sam’s grin just grew wider as she took Wonder Woman’s wrist with her other hand and took them all into her room.

Once inside Samantha pushed Kyle down onto the bed, as he lay there and worked on getting his clothes off, Sam leaned her head and put her lips next to the other girls ear. “Get him off with your mouth”. Understanding what was going on Diana didn’t take off her bottoms before she climbed between Kyle’s legs and started to suck on his pussy flavored cock. As she began, Sam slid her hands underneath her and played with her large tits.


In their parent’s room, Jax just couldn’t hold back anymore. With a heavy grunt he got off, shooting his cum deep into the strange girl’s quim. He assumed that was enough for the girl to reach her organic bliss as she looked to be having the hardest climax in her young life. That massive tool was able to reach all her girly parts. Like the two eager wenches before her she rolled off to the side of Jax’s body and lay flat as little aftershock tremors ran through her body. The last girl got off his face. “Do you still have enough for me?” she asked eyeing that large wet tool. Most of the coating was pussy juice, but there was some of his cum on there too. She unconsciously liked her lips.

Getting up he turned the girl around and put her down on all fours and then got behind her. “ I am sure I got one more in me.” he told her, and then plowed into the girl, spearing deep into her as she cried out in pleasure mix with stretching pain.

Through all of this activity, in her room Robin continued to sleep exhausted by all the people she pleasured that night


Cyndi roused herself enough to go to the linen closet and grab some blankets, tossing them over the snoozing bodies of her two friends. Making her way upstairs, minorly irritated to see Jax’s door still closed, she slipped into Robin’s room and crawled into bed next to her. Sniffing, she could tell that there would be some serious cleaning required in the morning, but there was no way she was going to wake up the exhausted girl. Gently cuddling her friend, she too passed into sleep.


Kyle laid back, living the dream he had come to enjoy whenever he hung out with Samantha. She was never one to begrudge him a little extra, even sharing her sister with him for chrissakes! Now she was letting some hot chick from the party suck him off while she played with the wonder woman’s tits.

“Oh fuck that’s good!” He moaned in pleasure and knowing that his cock was still covered in Samantha’s juices only made it hotter. She’s tasting the both of us and loving it, I bet she’ll eat you too!” Looking down, he saw the dark haired head of Wonder Woman bobbing up and down his shaft, and he began to pump upwards into her mouth in urgent need. “Fuck, I swear, she’s better than, well, she’s as good as you ever were” he moaned, secretly amazed at the sensations. It was if the girl had a velvet vacuum in her mouth, she was sucking him like a calf on an udder.

Motioning at Diana to stop just as Kyle was ready to cum, leaving him randy and eager for more, Samantha moved out from underneath and helped roll Diana onto her back. “Come help me, it’s her turn!” Pushing Kyles face between the girl’s knees, she watched as he began to kiss up her thigh, pausing when he got to her shorts, suddenly confused. Watching, he saw Samantha open Diana’s shorts and pull out a huge prick, larger than his, and began to suck on the head. When he pulled back, confused, though still intensely aroused, she grabbed him and pulled him close. “Isn’t she hot?” she moaned, stroking the shaft and kissing up and down the side of the shaft, pointing it at his face. “C’mon, you know you want to, I can see it in your face. Just take the tip into your mouth!”. Samantha slowly pulled the girl’s shorts down with one hand, working them off of her bottom, keeping her other hand slowly stroking the cock and holding it towards Kyle. “Like this” she said, leaning up and pulling the head into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily, her eyes locked on to Kyle’s, taunting, teasing, begging him to do the same. Pulling her mouth free, she stopped pulling on the shorts and reached for Kyle, drawing him nearer. “It’s soooo goood” she promised, licking her lips and watching him get closer and closer.


Despite how horny he was, reluctance still showed on his face. “Babe you promised if she went down on you, you would go down on her.” Samantha teased, though she looked rather serious. Like everyone else at the party he had been drinking all night, so he wasn’t even close to being sober or in his right mind. Slowly the look of uncertainty dropped away and the look of hunger filled back in. It was helping that Samantha was referring to Diana constantly as a she. Moving a little closer he flicked his tongue out and dragged it across the tip. This little action caused Diana to moan out and Kyle glanced up at her. Following his girlfriend’s direction, he wrapped his lips around the head as his right hand came up to grip the shaft.

Now working on mostly instinct he kept his lips wrapped around the shaft as hard as he could and slid his mouth down the throbbing shaft. He was careful to keep his teeth away and worked to slide down the length until he was reaching the area where his comfort zone ended. Stopping he pulled his head back up, and then went down again, his hand starting to move in time with his head, stroking any part of the monster that did not fit in his mouth.

“Oh god babe, that is so hooooot” Samantha said as she watched her boyfriend suck his very first cock. Seeing him suck on the girl’s cock was getting Samantha utterly drenched between her legs. Quickly pulling off her nurse’s costume she moved on up to wonder woman and straddled her face, pressing her pussy to the girl’s mouth. Diana didn’t hesitate to slide her tongue through the other girl’s wet folds, tasting her pussy. As she was eaten out, Samantha kept her eyes locked on her boyfriend’s bobbing head as he picked up speed, remembering things that he liked.

This was the first time Rachel (Wonder Woman Diana’s real name) had ever been in a threesome before and it felt like she was getting overloaded with sexual energy. She could feel herself passing the point of no return, but she could not sound out a warning since her mouth was full of pussy. Samantha however did not miss the signs and she knew the girl would blow at any moment. Leaning forward, she put one hand on the back of her boyfriend’s head. For a moment Kyle thought she might make him take more of the cock, but she didn’t press down and he simply continued sucking as he had been. With a muffled grunt Rachel came. Kyle’s eyes went wide as he felt his mouth fill with cum, but when he tried to pull off Samantha used her hand to keep him in place. He didn’t know what to do as his mouth began to fill, near to bursting and so without any forethought, he started to swallow, taking big gulps as he drank down the boy girl’s nut.

As wonder woman’s climax subsided Sam let her boyfriend pull off. “Babe, you have never made me so horny as right now.” Another idea hit her. She glanced at the girl cock and saw it still had some life in it so she climbed off the girl’s face and lay down next to her. “I want you to fuck me” Samantha told Rachel, and still as horny as fuck she climbed between Sam’s legs. She took a few moments to line herself up, but then plunged inside. Sam let out a loud moan as she reached down and took the hot girls ass cheeks and spread them. “Kyle fuck her” was all she said as she kissed the other girl.

Reaching over to the bottle of lube his girlfriend kept on hand, Kyle squirted some of it on his hand and started to work the stuff on and in wonder woman’s backside. He applied it several times before he got into position behind the girl and placed the head of his cock to her ring and started to push in.

Rachel had been sucked off several times since she decided that she was in fact a she. This however would be the first time she had ever been fucked in the ass, but she was so turned on she really wanted that cock in her ass.

Samantha had never been fucked by a girl, well, that was not quite true, she and Steph had played with her strap on a few times before she had tried it with Kyle. But that was nothing like this. And Wonder Woman was so fucking big, it was like fucking her brother, only with a shaved body and huge oh so suckable tits. As she parted her legs wide and took the pounding that the girl could give, she felt things slow down as Kyle lined up and began to fuck along in time with the two of them.

“Good! So good!” She cried, running her hand across the heaving bosom of the girl fucking her. She could see Kyle’s intent face bending over Diana’s back as he began to fuck her ass. “What’s your name, anyway, you glorious fucker?”

“R-Ra-Rachel” the girl panted, pausing her own motions for a moment to push back and welcome a cock inside of her for the first time. Groaning, she pushed forward in reaction, spearing once again into the eager cunt of the girl beneath her on the bed.

“Oh fuck!” Rachel cried, feeling Kyle’s long thin cock slide into her lubricated back door. This was so intense, so much better than she had imagined. Leaning down to lock lips with Samantha, she continued to work her hips back and forth, both fucking and being fucked at the same time.

“God, baby, this is so hot” Samantha cried once the two girls stopped French kissing. “I can’t wait to have you in the middle, it would make me so fucking horny I will never let you go. Ever!

Watching Rachel be sandwiched between them, Kyle tried to imagine himself in the same position, and he just could not quite make himself do it. It was too, well, gay, wasn’t it? Still, Samantha was so into it, and he was not one to kill the golden goose so he said nothing, just kept fucking the ass of the strange girl beneath him. That part was amazing he had to admit, and once he had gotten over the shock, he had not minded the other. It was all so wrong, it was good.


Minutes passed, the three becoming one as they fucked together in a kinky tableau so far beyond their previous imaginings. Samantha kept encouraging Kyle to get in the middle until she caught him protesting less and simply needing to be pushed. Pushing up on Rachel’s shoulders, she got the girl to stop fucking her for a moment. “Switch girls, give me Kylie’s cock now!”.

Rachel obediently stopped and pushed back against Kyle, moving to the side as he plopped free of her behind.

“Samantha, you can’t be serious” Kyle said, his cock hard and throbbing as it bounced in front of him.

“Come on Kylie, give me your nice cock too, all us girls that love cock need to stick together!” Samantha had long suspected that Kyle had some fluidity to his nature, and ever since she had started fucking him with the strap on a couple weeks ago, she had been looking for a way to make him admit it, and accept it. “Please baby, for me?” she said, trying another tactic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.