Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: Costume? What Costume?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Costume? What Costume? - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

These first two chapters were originally posted as Chapter 37 and 38 of Robin’s Loving Family (Book 1). As the family continued to grow and change, new codes were getting introduced and I decided to split the story, as there are some pretty hard ‘no’s in here for some people. In any event, if you’ve been reading along, skip to chapter 3 of book 2. If you are new, it helps to read book 1, but be prepared, its almost 200k words.

TW

Not all that much changed for the next few days, but the as the party that Samantha organized got nearer and nearer they started to get things ready. The day before they all went shopping for food and snacks and Jax organized for a keg of beer to be delivered.

The day of the party was upon them. Robin had asked her sister if she could invite her friends over and got the nod, spending considerable time discussing the best options for costumes, and what may or may not be appropriate. As the time grew near Sam got her sister to help get her ready. She pulled out the genie type costume they had bought her. It was made of bright colored silks, yellows and reds. The lengths looked rather chaste, as the pants went down to the ankle and the top had long sleeves, it even came with a veil. One thing that ruined the innocent look : it was so transparent that it might as well have not been worn at all, and Samantha didn’t let Robin wear anything under it. After getting her dressed she did her sister’s hair and make up, nodding in satisfaction as Robin was transformed into a sensual combination of innocence and allure.

Placed on door answering duty, Robin quickly got used to the looks and stares as each guest arrived. She was careful to check the peephole in case some over protective parent came to the door, but thankfully the only people she spotted on the porch were costumed guests. Greeting Cyndi with a full-on hug, she stood back and looked over her friend’s rather suggestive Little Red Riding Hood costume. Nominally discrete, the hood parted to reveal a large expanse of Cyndi’s barely covered chest. Soon the two of them were taking turns, letting folks in, or showing them to one of the gathering places - most going into the living room or the kitchen and getting a drink and a snack as the party warmed up.

Bree and Amber arrived together, as was often the case, and when Bree saw the outfit Robin was in, she could not keep her hands off of her friend as they hugged. Whispering in her ear, she teased the young hostess “I want to take you into the corner and remove these silly veils. God you look so fucking hot!”. Costumed far more conservatively, Amber and Bree’s seventies hippy throwback costumes were a delightful collage of colors, and long sweeping swaths of fabric swaying around their hips. Beaded headbands and peace symbol necklaces finished off their matching costumes.

Robin got a long look from everyone she greeted at the door. She got grins from all the boys, and even some from some of the girls. The girl’s costume was so transparent that she might as well have been completely nude. Her breasts and nipples stood out, easily seen, and they could see the top of her slit as well as the tattoo nestled down between her legs. Her and Cyndi stayed at the door until Samantha came and gathered the two and replaced them with the hippie girls.

When they reached the hallway, Sam let go of Cyndi and had her go to Jax’s bedroom as the older sister guided the younger into Sam’s room. Sam hasn’t gotten dressed yet and a sexy nurse outfit lay spread out on the bed. Kyle was standing there dressed as a policeman, only his firearm was a dick shaped squirt gun, his nightstick was a double ended dildo and his cuffs were of the furry variety. Waving as Kyle went to join the party, Samantha sat down on the side of her bed and told Robin to drop her pants as she picked up a butt plug that sat next to her. “Tonight, your job is to keep some of our male guests happy. I want you to go out there and later pick one guy that you like and take him back to your room and fuck. When he is done and getting ready to leave you are to ask him to send one of his friends in, and then you fuck him, and again, and again. When the night is over I want you to have slept with at least four different guys. Lean down here” when Robin did as she was told Samantha pushed the plug into her mouth, “slobber on that for a bit, we don’t want any of those other boys to enjoy our brothers hole.” Pulling the plug from Robin’s mouth she had her turn around and bend over. Then she slid to toy all the way into her shitter, the extra large base hiding her second tattoo. She gave her sisters ass a swat,” Now go out there and have some fun tonight.

Once Robin was gone Sam got up and started to take off her clothes while she thought of her sister. By the time summer was over Robin was going to have a reputation as a hard core slut. That didn’t bother Sam though, she had that same reputation, and she firmly believed slut have more fun, certainly more than the prudes.

As Robin walked back into the living room, she saw Jax. His costume was pretty simple, he had a codpiece, a red cape, a bronze looking shield, a helmet with a crest, and a shortened spear. Anyone who has seen the film 300 would recognize him as a Spartan. His body had even been oiled so it kind of glowed. Seeing Cyndi nearby with slick hands proved who had done the oiling.

Spotting her friends smooshed together in one overstuffed chair, Robin went over and joined them, sipping at some of the spiked punch. She could feel the warmth spreading through her body already, and she made a note to be very careful what she sipped on this evening, she did not want to have too much, and pass out or anything. Time passed, and as the drinks continued to flow, the party got very friendly, with many of the guests sitting very close to each other, some even kissing as they paused their conversations.

“Why don’t you do a gypsy dance for us Robin” Bree teased, her hands running up and down Robin’s thigh, stroking the soft fabric of her diaphanous trousers.

Randy, a boy from Samantha’s class, stood nearby and overheard the suggestion. “Oooh, yes, besides, aren’t you a genie? Grant me a wish?”. He was dressed in tight red leggings and top, giving homage to the speedster of DC fame.

Robin was feeling rather randy, and Bree’s constant teasing and stroking had kept her fires burning nicely. She was still not sure how she was supposed to do what her sister said, it seemed a bit cavalier, but she thought perhaps this would be a good way to break the ice with this boy, and maybe get started. Besides, he looked rather nice in his tight leggings.

“Oh, a wish? Hmm?” Robin said, standing up and moving between the chair and Randy. “And what, pray tell, would that be, hmm?” she said, beginning to move to the sound of the ever present music, her translucent outfit giving continual peeks at her bare body.

Reaching out to hold onto her rocking hips, Randy leaned low and whispered in her ear, “Your outfit is such a tease, I wish you’d just take it off!”.


Now by this point Robin didn’t have any problem exposing herself to complete strangers, every day she was more comfortable naked then clothed thanks to the family rules. However, despite the fact that the party had become quite friendly and there were others in the room making out, no one else had started to expose any more flesh then was already on display by the rather sexy costumes. Also he didn’t say he wanted to see her naked right in the middle of the living room. Besides he looked good in that red spandex, and would probably look better without it.

Reaching out she hooked a finger through the collar of Flash’s shirt and tugged him towards the stairs. Anticipating what might happen he didn’t object, and with a grin at her friends he allowed her to tug him along. She walked him up and into her room and closed the door behind her. His eyes were immediately drawn to the pictures that graced the walls, the ones that showed her naked with various things written all over her skin. “You’re really a dirty...” his words cut off as he turned to look at her and found that she had already removed her costume, with the exception of her veil.

Wrappings her arms around his neck, she pulled him down to kiss, the feeling of his lips through the thin silk was interesting. At once his hands flew up and cupped her tits and he gave them a hard squeeze as he kissed her back. He was already sporting an impressive tent in the front of his spandex and she could feel it poking her in the belly. Unwrapping her arms from his neck her hands went to work at getting his outfit off, we’ll at least to get his cock exposed. As soon as it popped forth she gave the member a few tugs then dropped to her knees and started to suck it. She wasn’t trying to get him off, she was just getting him worked up, and then she realized she didn’t even know his name, he wasn’t in her class, but really what does it matter.

“Oh fuck your good at that” he said as he put a hand to the back of her head and made her take him all in. Randy didn’t even make her gag as she was used to larger clocks, like her brothers. However, since her mouth was not overflowing with man meat she was able to give a more nuanced blow job. She bobbed her head back and forth as she twisted first to one side and then the other. Lifting her hand she cupped his sack and fondled the sensitive balls held within.

He had figured she was going to finish him off with her mouth so when she finally did pull away he was about to complain before he saw her climbing up onto the bed. The complaint turned into a grin. He had a momentary thought on protection, but he figured if she gets knocked up, that was her problem. He climbed onto the bed after her and settled himself between her legs, “You really do want to fuck don’t you!”

“Reaching down, her hand rubbing her clit lightly, she splayed herself, her pink and blue butterfly unfurling, giving him a prime target for his prick. “Mmmm, hmmmm” she hummed low, her voice purring in her throat. Not totally sure why her brother and sister wanted her to have sex with some of the party goers this night, she nevertheless eagerly anticipated the pleasure she had learned to find when being in the throes of carnal pleasure. It had been easy to get Randy up to her room, and get his cock hard, and her cunt was quivering in anticipation as she presented all of her charms.

The red spandex covered boy slid his exposed prick in between the girl’s obviously wet and ready thighs, sighing as the heat of her cunt enveloped his cock in its damp warmth. “Oh, god, you are ... fuck!” he said, beginning to move his hips back and forth, grabbing on to the girl’s knees and pulling her tight against his thrusts.

Groaning happily, Robin pressed her hips down against his thrusts eagerly, her limber body lifting and moving easily against the older boy. Her feet were soon in the air, up around his neck as he pulled first on her knees, the pushed on her calves to get her feet higher and higher, pulling her ass up and into his thrusts just that much more easily. He felt so long and deep, she thought, she’d have to remember this position for the other not quite so well endowed lovers she had.

Grunting with pleasure, the quick intenseness of the encounter working to overload Randy’s control. He soon felt his cock throbbing as his orgasm rushed up from his balls. “God Damn!” he cried, pulling her high, pushing her legs back over her head, and slamming down into her slut cunt over and over and over, filling her up with his seed. Collapsing on top of the smaller girl after a moment, he held her bent in two for a long moment, feeling their sexual organs quiver and shake against each other. Sighing after a long moment, he finally pushed up against the bed, letting Robin’s legs slowly unfold. Sliding his softened cock out of her cum soaked pussy, he glanced down at her sex, amazed at her quick and naughty willingness to be taken. “Damn, where have you been all my life?” he teased, sitting up and watching as Robin unbent further, stretching out on the bed and smiling.

“Right here! I was just, mmm, hiding?” she said, teasingly. Watching as the boy got up, tucking himself away, she rolled around on the bed a little, stretching her arms wide. “Hey, um ... send in one of your friends??”

Randy chuckled a little when she said she was hiding. “Well if this is the place you have been hiding I am glad I know where to find you now” he said tucking his cock away. a look of dissatisfaction coming over him. His head perked up at her next words as he thought he heard what he really thought he heard. As the realization comes over him his face splits in a grin. Seeing her genie top on the floor he picks it up, pulls his cock back out and wipes himself off with it. “Sure” he says and exits the room as he drops her top.

Robin is only left alone about three minutes when the door opened a door a huge boy walked in. She recognized him as one of the school’s football players, one of the defensive linemen. He was large in all ways, save intelligence. He wasn’t built like her brother, but it wasn’t all fat, he was just thick. Seeing the small girl naked on the bed he pulled off his pants, he had come to the party in a rather poor pirate costume. The cock that popped out was in proportion to his size, the only cock she had seen that was larger was her brother’s.

He didn’t say anything, didn’t ask how she was or what she wanted, didn’t even tell her his name, all he did was get on the bed and climb on top of her. Without any ceremony he took the root of his member and pushed the head inside of her. The thick prick stretched her in such a delightful and familiar way as he thrust into her, the previous cum deposit forced out along the sides of his slick pole as he drove inside. The boy pounded into her like a jackhammer, pounding down on her small frame with force. He didn’t utter a word or even let out a moan. All she heard were a few grunts from him. It was rather clear he didn’t care about her, he was just using her body to get off.

He may have had something lose to her brother size, but he didn’t have Jax staying power and in much like the previous boy the coupling could be counted in the minutes before he was shooting a fresh load of white seed in her, giving her a nice and heavy cream pie. As soon as he was done he got up and climbed off the bed. Noticing some cloth laying on the floor he picked it up, found a clean place and wiped his cock off too. Like she had been instructed, Robin asked him to send in another friend, the boy just chuckled and nodded.

By now Robin was slick with sweat and a large stain had grown on her sheets from the cum oozing out of her cunny. She knew it would not be long before the next boy walked in so she rolled over and got her knees under her. Not wanting to be bored while she waited she reached down between her legs and start to play with her clit. This was the view the next boy that walked in was greeted by.

Looking over her shoulder she recognized the boy who walked in, he was in her class and one of the most popular boys at the school. He was very well proportioned, handsome, and had a girlfriend. He had come dressed as a samurai and his outfit was perfect. “Well aren’t you just a busy girl tonight.” he said as he made his way over to her while unwinding himself from his clothes. “You’re such a dirty little slut”, he said, and as he swung his hand against her ass, the loud smack filled the small room. His eyes danced over the pictures on the wall and the cocky grin he held grew wider, “Perhaps I should come see you a few times, not just at a party!” Robin gasped, her ass warming under his surprise attack. “Um ... sure?” she groaned, feeling his cock sliding up and down her sex as she knelt in front of him. She was already feeling quite naughty, and she hoped he would last long enough for her to get some satisfaction as well. Continuing to play with her clit, her body bent down in front of him, she urged him on with a waggle of her ass.

Connor pressed against the plug in her ass and gave her another spank. “Fuck, you are a complete fucking slut, aren’t you? look at this, a butt plug while you fuck all the guys at the party? They said you were going to do us all? Is that right you little slut?” With that, he slid his long slender cock inside of her to the hilt, grabbing on to both of her bare cheeks and rapid fire thrusting. Accentuating his thrusts with infrequent, but sharp, swats to one ass cheek or the other, he groaned as he neared his peak. His girlfriend had gone to the bathroom when he ran into Mike. He had only a few minutes before she’d start to suspect something and come looking for him. With an increased urgency, he ground down, slamming into the slut with a bit more force, forcing her cunt to press against the underside of his shaft with every stroke, giving him just enough to make him cum. Stifling a yell, not wanting anyone to find him, he began to shoot off inside of the young girl’s cunt, pulling out and peppering her ass and lower back with the final spurts of his prick.

‘Fuck, Robin, you are something else!” he said, pressing a final time against her butt plug as he stood up, grabbing some discarded clothing and cleaning himself off. He had barely left before two other came in, obviously wanting to share the chick pulling a train in her slutty room.

‘Oh damn, they were right! Look at those pictures! Shit, she’s a bit of a mess. Here, wipe her off” the first guy said, tossing what looked like a veil or something to his friend who began to wipe the excess cum from her back and butt cheeks.


As one boy attempted to clean her up a little, another boy came into the room, it was the Flash, the first boy. Being inspired by the pictures he saw he brought with him a sharpie. The two boys had no idea what that was about and just watched as he put three hash marks on her ass, capped the marker and set it nearby. “Mark her when you’re done” he said with a broad smile and then sauntered out of the bedroom. The one boy went back to cleaning her up as the other circled around the girl and pushed his cock into her face. Having performed this service so many times she couldn’t possibly count them, she sucked that dick into her mouth, only a little disappointed that it didn’t have any extra flavoring, like a nice pussy. The other one only got her clean enough for him and he positioned himself behind her and pushed inside forcing some of the seed that was still in her to spill out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.