Hot Kofe - Cover

Hot Kofe

Copyright© 2018 by Snekguy

Chapter 8: Silver Tongue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Silver Tongue - When Miller meets a Polar Borealan named Kofe, she takes an immediate liking to him. After the surly engineer rejects her advances, the giant alien makes it her mission to change his mind, using every dirty trick at her disposal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Slow  

Kofe let him rest for a while, purring softly as she stroked his head, keeping him trapped tightly against her yielding body. After what might have been minutes or hours, he couldn’t tell, a sudden movement roused him. She rolled onto her back, the mattress beneath her bouncing and the bed’s frame creaking ominously, releasing him from her hold. Her breasts parted, gravity attempting to drag the heavy globes down, and he found himself lying on top of her. She could have served as a bed in her own right, he could have slept on her cushy body like it was a queen-sized mattress and he could have used her breasts as pillows.

“You rub my back, I’ll rub yours,” she said with a suggestive grin.

“It’s scratch your back, and what do you... ?” Kofe pointed towards her parted thighs with a clawed finger. “Oh, right,” he added. He began to crawl down her massive body, her soft fat oddly difficult to move on, he kept wobbling and losing his balance. Finally, he felt the fur of her tree trunk-like thighs brush against his legs, and then his knees found the bed sheet.

Miller kneeled between her legs, Kofe propping herself up on her elbows so that she could see over the twin mounds of her breasts and her obscuring belly. His heart raced in his chest, he was unsure of what was about to happen, but he knew that he wanted to return the favor. She had made him feel so, so good, and he wanted to do the same for her. He had already heard Kofe extol the virtue of human tongues, so it shouldn’t be too much of an ordeal to give her what she obviously wanted.

The problem was, he had never seen a Polar’s loins before. Would they be huge? Strangely shaped? What if he couldn’t recognize what he was looking at and he had no idea what to do with it? He rested his hands on her thighs, letting them sink into her downy fur, probing at the deep layer of fat beneath. He was presented with a view of her mound, as white and as fluffy as any other region of her body, her thighs extending to the left and right like oil drums wrapped in white velvet and decorated with the coffee stain spots from which she had earned her nickname. Above was the tire of her belly, which would have blocked his view of her had she not been bending over to compensate for it, her blue eyes peering at him from what felt like miles away.

He could see the anticipation in her expression, the way that she was biting her lip again, the rise and fall of her chest accentuated by her breasts.

Her white fur gave way to pink skin, fading from one color to the other to create a rose-tinted line between her thighs. Fat, puffy lips surrounded it, the fur sodden with clear fluid that made the fine hairs cling to her body. He reached down with both hands and parted her labia, exposing a glistening, pink vulva. She was impossibly wet, her excitement leaking from her winking opening in a steady stream as her massive body shifted at his touch, Kofe loosing a drawn-out sigh as he peered down at her anatomy.

It was hot, feverish, he could feel the warmth that radiated from it on his lips as he leaned down closer. Kofe was larger than a human woman, at least as far as he could remember, but not dramatically so. Immediately he felt himself becoming hard again, staring at the wet flesh as it flexed and moved, her feminine scent overpowering the smell of her soaps and perfumes. It was enticing, primal, and his mouth began to water as his fingers skirted her sex.

He used his thumbs to keep her lips open, so soft and plump, tinted that delicate shade of pink that set something off in his animal brain. Nobody’s genitals were especially attractive, but something about Kofe’s neat folds and the contrast between her pristine fur and her blushing womanhood fogged his brain with arousal. Maybe it was because he liked her so much, or maybe Polars were just very aesthetically pleasing. Either way, he had never felt such a strong urge to eat someone out before.

“Are you just gonna look at it?” Kofe chimed, snapping him out of his trance.

“What if I am?”

“Jeff,” she moaned, “stop teasing! I want you so bad...”

Her sultry plea was impossible to refuse. He drew closer, giving it a tentative lick, tasting metal on his tongue as he ran it over her exposed flesh. It was slick with a thick layer of her juices. They had the consistency of syrup, and they clung to him in thin strands, breaking as his tongue slid back into his mouth. His next attempt was more enthusiastic, Miller dragging his tongue along her vulva, his organ gliding between her labia. He felt a shudder run through her massive body, looking up over her belly to see her chewing on one of her black claws as she watched with drooping eyelids.

He was suddenly struck by how cute she looked. It hit him like a lightning bolt, his heart missing a beat as Kofe cocked her head at him, her feline nose twitching. Before she could ask what was the matter, he delved his face between her thighs, intent on tasting every inch of her.

His Polar companion shivered and mewled as if she was a giant cat, Miller using the tip of his tongue to trace every fold and crease of her loins, mouthing and kissing wetly as he went. He teased her with his lips, circling her opening with his tongue, dragging its surface up and down her mound like he was trying to paint it with his saliva. A strong desire to please her had overcome his reservations, his pace greedy and wanton.

Kofe had such a powerful reaction, it was encouraging, erotic. She was having trouble keeping still. He could feel the way that her hips, far wider than his shoulders, rolled and thrust as if some subconscious part of her was trying to fuck his tongue. She arched her long spine, her fat thighs and belly trembling with every minor movement, her long tail waving back and forth as it trailed off the nearest side of the bed.

“Fuck,” she groaned, her rumbling purring making her voice sound like a growl. It would have been intimidating had he not already been familiar with the odd vocalization. Far from being threatening, it was an involuntary expression of her pleasure, she couldn’t seem to help herself. “Your tongue is ... amazing...”

She rocked her head back, out of view from his perspective, her body writhing on the mattress as she made efforts to keep her hips from bucking out of his reach. Miller slid one hand beneath her body, her massive butt cheeks malleable enough that even the weight that she was resting on them did nothing to hinder him, and he took a handful of her fur for purchase. He used two fingers on his free hand to hold her labia apart, keeping up his ardent licking.

Her juices were coming thicker and faster, almost as if someone had upended a bottle of personal lubricant inside her and it was slowly escaping, the goo sticking to his lips and hanging from his chin in ropes. It was drenching the fur around her loins, making it wet and sticky, but Miller had decided that he very much enjoyed the feeling of her wet fur against his skin.

The heat was incredible, almost alarming, her swollen lips nearly warm enough to scald him.

“I thought Railha was exaggerating,” Kofe moaned, her husky voice cracking as he doted on her. “How is it so smooth? I feel like I’m going crazy...”

“Now who’s singing like a bird?” Miller crowed, pausing his licking and rising above the hump of her belly to give her a mischievous grin. Gelatinous ropes of her fluid linked his lips to her burning loins, Kofe seeming to falter at the sight, slowly bringing her claw to her mouth and beginning to nibble on it again.

“That’s a good look for you, Jeff...”

He wiped the strands away with the back of his hand, his cheeks flushing red, then dipped back down to resume his work. He slid his questing organ downwards, pushing his tongue into her twitching passage and feeling it seize around him like a Chinese finger trap, tighter and more muscular than he would have imagined possible.

She was so large, and yet her tunnel clenched around him with such force that he would be hard-pressed to get so much as a finger inside her. It expelled his tongue, too slippery and damp to hold onto. He withdrew his hand from beneath her butt and brought up his index finger, pushing it inside her and feeling her satin flesh grip him like a fist. It was textured and irregular, he could feel the folds and bumps as they pressed around him, her muscles trembling beyond the delicate walls. It was like sliding his finger into a twitching, shifting tunnel lined with the most lavish silk, soaked in warm slime that had the viscosity of honey.

Miller’s member bounced in the air as he imagined what being inside her might feel like. He had been concerned that he wasn’t large enough to satisfy her, but right now it felt like she was trying to crush his digit, it was almost painful.

He crawled his lips slowly higher, flicking her with his tongue as he went, until he located something firm and rounded. Kofe sucked in a sharp breath and lurched, very nearly launching him off the bed, Miller gripping her thigh to save himself from toppling to the floor.

“There, right there,” she hissed through gritted teeth. It was her clitoris, similarly positioned to that of a human woman, but larger. It was about as big as the tip of his thumb, a shiny nub of flesh that was hidden beneath a hood of protective skin. Miller circled his tongue around it, skirting the sensitive bud as she writhed on the sheets, keeping her on edge as he teased her.

“By the great mother ... keep that up you adorable little...” Kofe’s voice tapered out into a low growl, her furry tail coiling around his waist and gripping him as if she was trying to prevent him from escaping. “This is ... we are doing this every day from now on,” she huffed. “Twice a day...”

She let out a disappointed whine as Miller stopped his licking, rising to smirk at her, wetting his thumb with her juices and using it to rub her weak spot. He went painfully slow, tormenting her with a cruel rhythm, just enough to keep the giant alien on the brink.

“Tell me what you like about me,” Miller demanded, turning the tables on her as she wriggled restlessly on the bed.

“I thought engineers were supposed to be smart, yet here you are stealing ideas from the sandwich girl.”

“Sorry, I didn’t hear that,” he said as he poised with his tongue an inch from her dripping loins.

“I said,” Kofe began, “I thought that engineers were supposed to-”

She trailed off into a lurid moan as he interrupted her, sliding his tongue up her vulva like he was licking an ice cream cone.

“Sorry, still can’t make out what you’re saying.”

“You little beast, I know that you-”

He began to move his finger inside her, stroking her fleshy walls from within, keeping up his rubbing as her comment was cut off by a pitiable mewl. Seeing her like this was turning Miller on more than he had expected. She was so large and powerful, yet here she was completely at his mercy, her eight-foot frame brought to heel by a one-inch tongue.

“I’m just giving you a taste of your own medicine,” he said, watching her try to refocus her blue eyes as if she was drunk.

“You already know what I like about you,” she mumbled, “I thought I made that pretty clear already.”

“Well I want to hear it again.”

He started to curl his finger inside her, feeling her muscles spasm, Kofe biting her lip as the waves of pleasure rocked her. Her juices were flowing even more now, seeping out past his finger to wet the sheets beneath her, the lewd sounds that she was making encouraging his probing.

“Oh, that finger is so smooth,” she whined as she cradled her face in her fluffy hands. “Nobody has ever been able to touch me there before, not like that...”

“Come on, spit it out,” he said as her muscles clenched around his finger like they were attempting to milk it. She feigned annoyance, but her body betrayed how much she was enjoying her present predicament, her loins sucking on him like a mouth and her excitement dampening her fur.

“I love your tongue,” she whined, covering her face with her hands. “I almost can’t believe that it’s real. Your fingers too, you can reach all the way inside me. You have no idea how crazy that is to a Polar. I’ve never had someone’s finger inside me like this before, they’d slice me up.”

He curled his digit inside her as if to demonstrate her point, the eight-foot alien trembling like a leaf.

“Keep going, and I’ll use my tongue again,” he said. That caught her attention, and her next statement was hurried and gasping, as if she was counting down the seconds.

“I-I love that you’re so small. You’re like a little hairless kitten, but at the same time you’re so surly and gruff, it drives me crazy. I just want to pick you up off the ground and squeeze the air out of your lungs all the time, but I know that you’d hate it. Yet somehow that makes me want to do it even more. You’re so fucking cute Jeff.”

“I am not cute,” he insisted.

“The fact that you don’t think you’re cute just makes you cuter.”

He polished her clitoris with his thumb, ensuring that it was good and slippery, increasing his pace as punishment for her teasing. She pushed the heels of her hands into her eyes, baring her sharp teeth as her hips rose off the bed. Her massive thighs were trembling, she was really close, but he wanted to draw out her exquisite suffering a little longer.

“You’re the only human that I’ve ever met who could go toe to toe with a Polar,” she added. “You even managed to fool me, and that’s on top of being an adorable little creature that I want to fuck into the ground.”

She was right on the edge, he could feel it in the way that she was thrusting against his hand, the Polar rambling as her arousal got the better of her.

“I love the way that you pretend you’re not into it when I hit on you. I love how your face turns red when you’re embarrassed, so that you can’t hide it from me no matter how hard you try. I love the way that you throb between my lips when you come, I love your taste and you smell. I love how you’re covered in my scent right now, and you can’t even tell.”

He brought his face back down between her thighs, gripping her with one hand as best he could while the other continued to plunge in and out of her. He struggled to slide a second finger inside her, her narrow passage resisting, but thanks to how slippery she was he eventually succeeded. His lips sealed around her clitoris, and he began to suck gently, drawing it out from beneath its protective hood. He alternated between slow, placating strokes of his tongue and rapid licks that teased its smooth surface. Hearing those words come from her mouth, seeing the state that she was in, it made him feel as if bringing her to completion was the only thing in the world that mattered.

Kofe mewled and purred as he circled her firm bud, drawing shapes on it, pinching it between his lips and doting on it with his wet muscle. All the while he plunged his fingers as deep as they would go into her pulsating loins, moving his digits independently of one another to create a sensation that was wholly alien to her. Just as he had been blown away by what she could do with her prehensile tongue, so too was Kofe having her world turned upside down by his unique traits, and he knew just what she wanted.

His pace reached a fever pitch, Kofe writhing as he played his tongue across her loins. The clenching of her passage around his fingers was becoming painful, crushing them against one another, but he endured as he used them to stroke and caress. He wrapped one arm around her thigh to stop her from wriggling free during the throes of her ecstasy, only able to reach about two-thirds of the way around it, her thrusting and squirming making the bed frame clatter against the wall behind the headboard. She gripped him around the waist with her tail, ensuring that he didn’t topple onto the floor, but it was still like trying to eat someone out while riding a bucking bronco.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop,” she whined. He felt her claws on his scalp, the alien doubling over and reaching down to press his face into her crotch, her hold on him gentle yet firm. Suddenly her thighs snapped shut around his head like a furry bear trap, a low moan emanating from the Polar. It was alarming at first, but her fat was so deep and plush, Kofe careful not to apply too much pressure. She was strong enough to pop his head like a cherry, but she was always conscious of their difference in stature.

Now engulfed in her warm fur, slick with her slime, he felt a massive tremor roll through her body. Her muscles tensed, a whine catching in her throat, the rolling of her wide hips halting abruptly. She shuddered, Miller feeling the tremors as her legs shook, her sopping tunnel spasming around his fingers. Her muscles slid up his digits in waves, starting at the knuckle and gliding towards the tip, as if her beleaguered body was trying to pull him deeper.

The brief moment of silent shivering was followed by a drawn-out growl, halfway between a rumbling purr and what sounded like a pissed off lion. She fell back onto the bed, fucking the air desperately as a climax ripped through her. The seizing of her pelvic muscles expelled a flood of clear fluid that coated his hand in a slimy glaze, splashing her thighs and wetting his chin, matting her silky fur and making it stick to his face. Miller continued his licking all the same, drawing out every last pulse of pleasure that he could as Kofe was reduced to a panting wreck.

It went on for longer than he felt was reasonable, until she finally released her tight hold around his head, collapsing into a furry heap on the bed as he tried in vain to wipe away the sagging mass of Polar come that was dangling from his chin.

She lay on her back, her eyes unfocused, residual bursts of pleasure making her flinch and gasp like she was being electrocuted. Her inner thighs and her fluffy mound were coated in a sheen of fluid, her splayed lips swollen and rosy as they dripped like a drooling mouth.

When she had recovered enough to form a coherent sentence, she propped herself up on her elbows, looking down between her parted legs at Miller. She grinned drunkenly, swaying gently, and leaned down to grab him. In an instant she transitioned from lying on her back to sitting cross-legged, surprisingly flexible considering her size and weight, planting Miller in her lap and cradling him in her arms like he was a baby. The meat of her breasts cascaded over his shoulder and belly, pressing down on him with a now all too familiar heft, and he struggled to get his face out from beneath her bust like a drowning sailor trying to get his head above water.

Kofe hugged him tightly, making good on her threats, smiling wider than he had ever seen. She was positively beaming, and he got the impression that it went beyond simple afterglow.

“I’m putting you on a new diet,” she whispered, “and I think you can guess what the main food group is.”

“Coffee?” Miller asked.

She grinned, wiping his face clean of her juices with her fluffy hand.

“Um, by the way, make sure you shower thoroughly before you go back to work tomorrow. It won’t be detectable to a human nose, but right now you reek of sex. It’ll drive any Borealans within half a mile of you to distraction.”

“Oh, so that’s what you meant when you said that I was covered in your scent,” he mused. Kofe put a hand to her mouth, failing to suppress a bashful chuckle.

“Oh no, did I really say that?”

“Yep, you kind of went off the rails back there.”

“That’s your fault, wiseguy,” she muttered as she leaned down to kiss him. She supported his head with her hand, pulling him closer and joining their lips, her serpentine tongue winding its way into his mouth. Her embrace was slow and gentle, oddly soothing, making Miller feel as if all the strength was being drained from his body. Kofe switched gears between raunchy and romantic at such a rapid rate, he never knew what she was going to do next.

She stayed locked with him for a good minute, the slow strokes of her tongue making his heart skip in his chest, until she finally pulled back to gaze down at him with a blend of adoration and lust.

“You taste of me,” she muttered, the thought clearly filling her with a fresh surge of arousal. “You ready for the main course?”

The meaning was obvious, and Miller swallowed conspicuously, nodding his head. He wanted so badly to feel those slimy muscles contracting around his shaft, to join with her in the most intimate way, but this was also what he had been the most apprehensive of. She was so much larger and heavier than he was, she could probably pummel his pelvis into bone dust if she even slightly misjudged her own strength. His survival instincts and his desire for her held a brief battle in his head, but his libido won out, and he kept his concerns to himself as she lowered him to the mattress.

Kofe loomed over him, her weight making her knees sink deep into the bed as she swung one leg over his prone body, her size seeming even more monstrous as she straddled him. Her thighs were so long that her sodden loins were still a foot higher than his erection, however, the Polar sinking a hand into one of her breasts to knead it in anticipation as she looked down at him.

“H-Hang on,” Miller stammered, his worries getting the better of him. “Is this ... safe? Maybe I should be on top?”

“Trust me,” Kofe chuckled, “I’ll be gentle with you.”

“I don’t doubt that, but if you lose your balance, you’re going to turn me into a pancake.”

She paused for a moment, scratching her furry chin with one of her hooked claws as she pondered their predicament. It seemed that neither of them had planned this far ahead, expecting sex to just work when their bodies were configured so differently. Kofe was a good two feet taller than him at least, and she must weigh as much as four or five adult humans. Her sheer size meant that many of the positions that Miller was familiar with were simply unfeasible. She could crush him during cowgirl, doggy would require him to stand on the bed to reach her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.