Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

(This chapter is respectfully dedicated to reader kp4summertime, as thanks for her patience and words of encouragement.)


Twelve of us were headed for the Country Club for their New Year’s Eve Party. Dad had booked a whole table for our group.

At lunch Mom nominated me as the family driver; when I saw the heels and dresses that Jess and Laura were going to be wearing, I understood why. Even sober they’d not want to be sitting behind the wheel. I was definitely going to be the ugly duckling of us five; Dad would be in his tuxedo and all I had was my new sports coat. Mom told me that if I didn’t buy myself a tuxedo before next New Year, she’d order me one in a light pastel blue color. It made Dad laugh. No, he couldn’t see me in that either.

Okay, Mom, fair point. I probably DID need a tuxedo of my own, exactly like I could do with a smart business suit come the summer, but I’d kept putting the purchase off as I was still growing. I’d put on quite a bit of muscle over the previous year, so I probably wasn’t too far off my final adult weight and height. It had always seemed crazy to me to buy expensive clothes only to grow out of them a few months later. Laura and Jess told me that I really didn’t understand this whole shopping thing, and that I would be way better off just handing them my credit card and letting them get on with it. I retorted that I just didn’t have that kind of money, and I wasn’t planning to add any more to my student debt unless I had no choice. When they started debating what contrasting shades of shirt might work with light blue, I knew they were having fun teasing me. I’m kinda conventional; tuxedos are black or white to me. Mostly black; white is for warmer climates than New England.

Libby’s daughter Toni and her ‘friend with benefits’, my college roomie Paul, were staying with her over New Year. They arrived at our place first for dinner, closely followed by the Bowens. Kelvin and Paul were in their own tuxedos, George quickly admitting his was hired, same reason as me – still filling out. Carol backed up my Mom about me getting one; she and Candy found the pastel blue idea hilarious. Maybe I had made that first round of cocktails a little strong, or maybe they had been clued into the joke and were hazing me. None of them offered to pay for a replacement tux in a couple of years’ time when my shoulders and chest stopped expanding; though Paul backed me up by admitting to being four more inches around the chest than he had been one year earlier.


We enjoyed a leisurely dinner, and then at eight we set off for the Country Club. George was the designated driver for his family; Libby had volunteered herself to keep to the soft drinks so that Paul and Toni could celebrate. She commented that staying sober when everyone else was getting buzzed was often deeply depressing; people you’d thought were generally okay often turned out to be juvenile assholes when they got blitzed, but you only noticed if you hadn’t gotten yourself into the same state. She did say ‘present company excepted’, but Kelvin backed her up, telling a couple of stories of business events he’d attended when he wasn’t drinking, and other people had shown their true colors.

Boy, that was another practical something missing from the Business classes – do NOT ever get blitzed in front of your superiors unless you truly want to show them why you should never ever get promoted! Same reason recruiters now look at your Facebook page and Twitter feed, to find out what you say in your unguarded moments.

We had a real good time at the Country Club; with Libby and Jess as extra ladies, us five guys were kept on the dance floor pretty much all evening. A live band is always way better than recorded music. I noticed that Paul mainly danced with Toni; he did duty dances with all the others, but I guessed he was most comfortable with her. At midnight, the two of them kissed like there was no-one else in the room. Jess and Laura had consumed enough alcohol to also go into a passionate New Year clinch together; luckily Paul only had eyes for Toni so didn’t notice that my ‘official’ girlfriend was necking with my sister. Libby and I played interference by kissing George and Candy respectively; too many people around us had played tennis against them and knew that they were siblings.

Libby took her two charges off home just before one; they were getting to the stage where their public display of affection was a lot nearer to the ‘get a room!’ end of the scale than the level tolerated by the Country Club rules.

It was gone two in the morning by the time the rest of us got back to our place; George and I had consumed just the midnight glass of champagne so were sober, the others came close to the category ‘had a snoot full’. Carol, Candy and Jess had been in the back of Dad’s SUV with him as I drove, and I’d had to try really hard not to listen to the raunchy comments, nor the various slurping noises I heard. I had to remind myself to concentrate on the road when a lacy red bra came flying onto the passenger seat; it sure seemed that they couldn’t wait to get started on the main event. George pulled up next to me in the newly extended garage at home and held the door open for his passengers to alight; Mom, Laura and Kelvin were no longer fully dressed either!

All nine of us spent the remainder of the night in and around Mom’s big bed; we got up late on January First. Okay, to tell the truth, it was late lunchtime, almost two, before we were all sitting at the breakfast table, showered, and dressed. Dad and Kelvin weren’t a lot of use until they’d consumed coffee and Advil in almost equal quantities; George and I were also a little dehydrated, but not from over-indulgence in alcohol. The ladies had all been buzzed to the point of egging each other on to excess, so we two sober ones had borne the brunt of their horniness. Thank goodness for Mom’s sex toy collection; Sis hadn’t wanted to stop fucking and being fucked at all, and it was only exhaustion that finally put her to sleep.


Could have been a whole lot worse though; Libby might have come back with us, rather than returning to her own house with Toni and Paul. At least she’d have helped us out some as an honorary guy with a strap-on, but there’d have been a price to pay for that help. I was more than worn out as it was.

Libby did stay over with us Friday and Saturday, claiming that she was merely being kind and giving the lovebirds some privacy. They were headed back to his folks’ place in Worcester Monday, so she spent Sunday being sociable with them.

Saturday over supper she reported back on her ex-husband’s New Year; her son Tom had become sufficiently reconciled with his father to be invited WITH his New York boyfriend to the festivities. Apparently, his stepmother, The Skank, previously his father’s home-wrecking secretary, had once again overdone the search for bling, proving that access to your husband’s money doesn’t bring good taste with it.

Not content with her over-extravagant Christmas display, she’d arranged for a contractor to set up a glass-fronted-and-roofed marquee on the snow-covered lawn, so that her guests could best appreciate the thousands of dollars’ worth of fireworks that a specialist display company were going to release at midnight. Sadly, (Libby actually managed to keep a straight face here), she’d left the New England winter out of her calculations; it was snowing hard just then, and the impressiveness of the display had been somewhat ... diluted.

Tom said that his father had overheard his second wife proudly revealing the costs of the evening to some neighbors, and that the atmosphere in the house had been frostier than outside the next day. Tom and his boyfriend had quickly retreated back to their New York apartment, wondering how the day the credit card statement arrived would go. Then he’d called his Mom and sister to wish them a happy New Year and told them the story.

Libby did grin like a shark as she revealed that her ex was already on a high dose of blood pressure medication, before frowning. “The downside is, I had the chance to increase the cover on his life insurance, and I didn’t take it.”

“You’ve still got him insured?”

“Oh yes. Absolutely. He’s paying for Toni’s college as part of the settlement, but there’s still law school to go. Oh, I could afford to cover it myself, but it’s the principle of the thing. He’s gonna pay, alive or dead!”

It was clear to me that he’d successfully destroyed every last bit of the love she’d originally had for him.

What a dumb fuck, to lose a woman like her for a gold-digging bitch!


We still had a complete week of vacation time remaining before classes reopened.

Okay, so we all had some reading and study preparation to do ready for the new Semester, but there was plenty of opportunity for having fun and just hanging out together. The weather strongly favored staying indoors, although we did get out for a few walks in the winter wonderland after a couple of overnight snowfalls.

Though, as you might have guessed, the best times were indoors.

Tuesday night, a half-hour after ‘bedtime’, Sis and I snuck back downstairs from our bedrooms in search of a glass of milk and a cookie, and heard suspicious noises coming from the Great Room where our babysitter was supposed to be catching up on her college reading list.

We crept to the doorway, to discover Mom and Dad back home already and making out with the babysitter on the couch. By the time they brought Jess upstairs to their bed, we were already there waiting for them; she was OUR babysitter, so we had every right to take sexual advantage of her as well.

That evening was so much fun that the next day we invited Candy round to babysit the three of us. She stripped off her winter coat to reveal a pigtailed teen slut with crop top, short skirt and no underwear. It was difficult to keep up the pretense; my vote would have been to strip off right there and then.

We ‘kids’ were ‘in bed’ by seven, by ten past Candy had gotten caught masturbating on the couch by Mom who had ‘forgotten to check the babysitter had their cell number in case of any problems’.

Mom told Candy she was doing it all wrong, and was busy demonstrating to her that a mature woman’s tongue was so much better than her own fingers, when Dad ‘came in from the car to see if Mom still wanted to go out’.

Mom decided to stay in.

Candy got well and truly fucked by all five of us that night; she didn’t make it home until late the next morning.

As it was a work night, Mom and Dad had taken first dibs with her; once they were done, Jess and Libby dragged her off to our bed so we could take our time making her squeal without disturbing their rest.

In the morning, we discovered that before he had left for work, Dad had dropped five bucks on the kitchen table as her payment for babysitting us, – with a note that said she was too young to qualify for minimum wage. She giggled and said that she’d most likely spend it on bubble gum and more scrunchies for her pigtails!

Sis was all for inviting George over that evening to see how Mom would react to the babysitter sneaking her boyfriend in and fucking him on their bed; sadly for her fantasies, Carol called while we were preparing supper, to tell Mom that her mother had fallen and broken her hip, so they were going to be needed that weekend to sort out her house so she could come home from the hospital.

From what she said, Candy’s grandmother was probably going to be living downstairs for at least four months, so most all of her bedroom furniture would need to be humped down from the second floor. George and Kelvin were going to be laboring hard!


Dad reminded us that the January sex party was the next evening and asked us to get the house ready once the maid service had finished. That was no trouble with three of us having the whole afternoon to do the work; the new basement storeroom was more convenient and easier to work with. Just like with carrying the firewood up to the great room over Christmas, though, I did think that the contractor had missed a trick with the recent addition, by not suggesting a service elevator or dumb waiter to get heavy things like bundles of sheets and towels up to the first and second floors!

The party wasn’t all that well attended because of the weather and people getting back into the way of working after the break, but it went off okay. We missed the Bowens. With so few people about, the three of us had to split up so that our ‘guests’ had enough partners for it to count as a sex party. Most people left shortly after nine when the snacks were served, and we showered, made up the bed with clean sheets, and had an unusually early night for after a party.

That evening, because George and Candy had been absent, we hadn’t done our usual private warm-up together, just mingled from the start; Sis said that five guys and one woman had fucked her; I’d gone with four women, and Jess had taken three loads in her pussy and used the strap-on with two ladies. I certainly still had another one in me, and it went into Jess’s colon, while Sis did the other part of the DP. That left Jess and I satisfied; Laura was still horny, so Jess attacked her nipples while I used my fingers on her until she got her cum.

We lay together sleepily, enjoying the aftermath. I’d missed our traditional start to the evening and was glad that we’d been able to give each other pleasure after the paying guests had left. Both girls were well-fucked and a little sore. Laura giggled as she confessed that during her senior year at high school and her freshman year at college, she’d eagerly anticipated the monthly sex parties, even with frequently getting fucked the weekends between parties by Mom and Dad and some college boy hook-ups. She told us that now she had the two of us in her life, the parties were more something that had to be attended out of duty, even if she did actually have a great time once they got going. Jess snorted.

“Roomie, you’re not being entirely honest with yourself. Once again you’re one up on me; you always try to outdo me!”

“Pardon me! Who’s just had their ass and pussy fucked? That should count nearer four than one. Jess, you’re just as much an orgasm slut as I am.”

Jess grinned.

“Guilty as charged. I’m a little sore, or I’d prove your point.”

I pretended to roll my eyes in despair. These two hotties were gonna be the death of me if I wasn’t careful. Thank goodness they had each other to take the edge off!

Saturday was spent clearing up after the party and gathering together our college stuff after the break. After breakfast on Sunday 1/13, we again stripped the sheets off of our bed, loaded our cars, hugged our parents, and set off to reclaim our dorm rooms and see what our professors had emailed us in our absence. The answer was one heck of a lot too much – it looked like they had spent much of the holiday period thinking up assignments for us! The semester started off at high speed, and suddenly we were racing towards May 20.

With no classes on 1/21 because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, we had an extended weekend after our first week of the new semester. There was a whole lot of snow on the ground, but we all made the trip home safely. The Bowens were back over with Carol’s mom; Candy had messaged Sis to tell us that it was going to be a cooking and freezing marathon so that her grandparents had plenty of ready-prepared meals in the ice chest.

Jess and Laura had picked up some kind of cold bug at college, so with all the sniffling and sneezing, it wasn’t a romantic time together. Kind of a waste of the holiday; and worse still, they gave me the germs to take back with me. I warned Libby, so we didn’t meet up that Wednesday either. I spent the evening coughing and trying to study; not good.


College seemed to be going fine. Okay, so I wasn’t studying Wednesday, Friday or Saturday nights, and Sundays I was normally too tired from the weekend to concentrate, but I wasn’t wasting any time the other three nights going out looking for a girl to hook up with, and I was content with life. My good mood fed over into my work, and I was pretty much getting the grades I wanted. Laura and Jess too were doing well.

Weather-wise, New England was doing what New England does in the winter. Nothing out of the ordinary for us, unlike some of the Mid-West who were having ice storms, or the snow belt towns of the Great Lakes who were getting a foot at a time dumped on them, the stuff falling way too quickly to let the snowplows deal with it efficiently. It made for some good TV bulletins as people dug their cars out of overnight 10-foot drifts that hadn’t been there when they’d parked in the lots the evening before. Yeah, looking at those shots, I was glad that I didn’t live in Vermont or Maine. Most of those severe snow systems seemed to track north enough of Boston to not overstrain the City’s resources.

All was normal.

Then, early February, I suddenly hit a speed bump of self-doubt. No, let me be honest with myself, it was way more than a speed bump. Maybe the kind of anti-vehicle barrier you used to see on news reports about Iraq and Afghanistan, the big solid ones to halt suicide car bombers well away from the good guys. Whatever, it was quite an impact.

Looked at with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, it had been approaching for a while; I just hadn’t made the connections. I’d thought that I’d really grown up over the last few months with steady girlfriends and life going great; seemed that I hadn’t. Call it complacency, hubris, whatever, it hit me hard. Back to teenage hormonal emotions. Physically nineteen, emotionally thirteen.

I guess I’d brooded a bit when the anniversary came up of my walking in on Amy starting on pulling a train. It had been the most traumatic experience of my life to date. I had been dumb but happy, and suddenly I found that I wasn’t man enough to satisfy my girlfriend. I’d been in a total funk for a month, and then of course I’d gone home the Friday of Spring Break and gotten even more of a shock to the system as I’d walked in on my parents’ sex party. I thought that if I hadn’t been lucky enough to encounter Jess on the driveway, things could have turned out a whole lot uglier.

Then I overthought that part.

Massively absolutely fucking stupidly overthought it. Fuck, that was SUCH a dumb move.

Thinking back, I remembered that Jess had been totally open with me that she was only there at the party for the sex. I was crazy enough to try and analyze that situation almost a year after the event. How I saw it now was that I just happened to be the first guy she met that night. She badly wanted to be fucked after a month without, and I had a dick. To her it was just sex. Enjoyable but fundamentally meaningless. She wanted a cock in her cunt, and who owned it was immaterial to her. And when it had done its job, she would go find herself another one, and then another, until she was sated.

I guess that back the previous March I hadn’t been nearly as adult and mature, or even blasé, about having sex as she was. Yes, of course I’d had sex with a number of girls before her, but in almost every case it had been with someone I liked enough to date, and to remain friends with afterwards. It was a shared experience. Having sex had always meant something more than the physical act to me. The high school girls who’d come into my bed had already been friends of a sort, or I wouldn’t have asked them for a date. We always parted as friends, having had fun and a few laughs together.

Okay, being fair, even as far back as that first sex party, the Friday before Spring Break, I’d found that I could enjoy having sex with a complete stranger, someone whose face I hadn’t even seen, whose name I’d never know. Since then, I’d fucked a whole load more strangers, and had gotten a kick out of it. Great sex was great sex, and none of the ladies at the swingers’ parties had ever been a dead fuck. Being brutally honest, over the last ten months or so I’d learned to separate sex and love. I couldn’t envisage having love without sex, but the converse was entirely possible.

I was now questioning whether having sex had ever meant anything more than an addictive physical sensation to Jess. That first party, after we’d fucked and then separated, I’d seen her riding a guy reverse cowgirl with her eyes closed in concentration; his cock merely a dildo to give her what she wanted. Jeez, she’d been more emotionally engaged with Mom’s double-ender when I’d seen them down in the basement later!

I suppose that in the past I’d thought that was the wrong way round, it should be the guy who’d stick his dick into anything, not the girl who was chasing cock. Maybe I hadn’t been as sexually liberated as I’d always thought, going back to the old ‘a promiscuous guy is a stud, a promiscuous woman is a slut’ mentality. Jess hadn’t deceived me about her physical urges, if I remembered correctly, she’d very clearly said that she’d like to start off with me, not hiding the fact that she was going to be taking as much dick as she could fit in the time available. And when the available guys had run out of steam for a while, she and Sis had resorted to the double-ended dildo before going finding some more action.

Oh crap. After that, Jess had lain down on my chest, my cock inside her, and we’d talked, made friends. So, it wasn’t quite as black and white as that; either she’d made an exception for me, seeing as we’d arrived at the party at the same time, or her frantic lust was finally satisfied. If I remembered correctly, she’d said something about loving the sensation of being filled with cock, but for now being too sore to continue fucking. So, if she hadn’t been feeling sore, she’d have found another guy, or maybe offered to do me again? Shit, this was so darned complicated!

Looking at it that way, that Jess just wanted cock, I had to follow the logic and conclude that much of the time, the sexual act therefore didn’t mean anything to my sister or mother either. At these parties they also would fuck anyone who asked them, and indeed initiate sex if the guy was backward in coming forward. Sheesh, the first time I’d fucked Laura, she’d been in a pile of bodies on a bed and had no idea whose dick was inside her. I hadn’t asked, I’d just stuck it in her so the other guy could concentrate on the pussy in front of him, and she’d gladly accepted it. Actually, gladness had nothing to do with it. She’d been at a sex party, another strange dick had entered her empty hole, she’d enjoyed it and been pleased to get off, even if she had been concentrating most of her efforts and attention on licking the pussy in front of her. My first sight of Mom had been seeing her urging another woman on, then when the dick had become vacant, she’d hopped straight on to it herself.

The last woman I’d had sex with before that night, Amy, I’d thought I was in love with. Yes, NOW I knew that it had been way more mere sex than love making, but at the time, I had cared about Amy as we were doing it, even on the evenings when she was moody and hard work. I guess I’d so wanted to be in a steady college relationship that I’d tried to polish a turd, not recognizing that Amy was such a user. I’d read all the signs wrong back then, and who was to say that I wasn’t doing that all over again?

Now I was convinced that I was in love with Jess and Laura. I was also very fond of the others I regularly made love with: Carol, Candy, Libby, Mom, but nowhere near on the same level. I had learned to enjoy giving pleasure to the other women who attended the sex parties, but I always went back to the ones I loved.

Jess and Laura.

BUT – and this humungous great big BUT came screaming in from way out in left field – did they truly and genuinely love me as much as I loved them?

Was I just another useful dick to fuck them, but one that was especially convenient and available?

After all, before I came on the scene, they’d been spending their weekends between parties screwing my folks for fun.

Which had been one of the major reasons for our parents failing to invite me home from college occasionally. If I was out of the picture, Jess and Laura would probably be content with Kelvin, George and Dad as rent-a-dicks. Maybe find themselves a couple of male friends with benefits at college, or go back to the bad old dangerous days of casual hook-ups to supply their dick requirements?


All these bad possibilities invaded my dreams for a few nights; I didn’t sleep at all well.

My worst nightmare was when I dreamed of that night when Sis had been near as dammit raped by the guy in the den, only this time he also raped Jess, and then the three of them turned and laughed scornfully at me, before leaving the party together to go back to his place. I woke up at four in the morning, covered in cold sweat, and I don’t know how I managed to go another couple of hours before calling my girls to check they were okay.

The mind is a funny (funny as in really fucking weird) old thing. It’s not like a computer where you have to input the right question or keyword to find the information you’re trying to retrieve. The human brain is perfectly capable of suggesting a topic all of its own. Why mine decided that I should relive my memories of seeing my girlfriends screwing other guys I don’t know; perhaps it picked up on a subconscious fear and worked on it. What if Jess and Sis actually NEEDED a whole lot of cock, different cock, now that they were used to getting so much variety? They’d had two years of being offered as much cock as they could handle at the monthly sex parties, and even outside those occasions they had frequent access to Kelvin, George and Dad if they wanted more than I could supply.

The January party, when I’d been so happy to have them both in our bed afterwards?

They’d already sated themselves on other guys or dildos before we’d showered and come together, so my contribution was just the cherry on the top. What if they’d just submitted to a mercy hump when I found that I could go again? Crap! Had I been fooling myself again?

(Looking back at this narration, I can tell I was in a pretty bad state at the time, emotionally and mentally. I was going around in circles, downward spirals of despair and victimhood. I was seriously screwed up. I’ll explain in a bit how I finally got my head straight.)


My rollercoaster mood wasn’t helped by witnessing the developing relationship between Libby’s daughter Toni and my college roomie Paul.

Despite the current evidence to the contrary, deep down I was still very concerned that I’d set my inexperienced friend up for a fall, and that the inevitable eventual break-up would hit him hard, very hard. He still couldn’t quite believe his luck, that a registered geek like himself was seeing such a good-looking girl.

They had very definitely hit it off as good friends with benefits, despite the two-year age difference between them, which I worried was likely to become a problem come May when Toni graduated and went to work for her father, while Paul stayed at college for his Junior year. Until then, Paul headed straight home to Worcester every weekend to be with Toni. From what he had told me, he had introduced her to his parents, and they were cool with the situation; they didn’t consider a future lawyer in the gold-digger category and were pleased that at last he was enjoying the company of the fairer sex. Their relationship wasn’t just sexual; after being a couple in public at the Country Club New Year Party, they were now trying to have a proper ‘going out somewhere together’ date on either the Friday or Saturday when they would go to the movies, the theater, a concert or dinner and dancing. It was good for Paul to experience the ‘boyfriend’ things that his shyness had prevented him doing before, and, from what I gathered through Libby’s pillow talk, Paul had proved himself an attentive and responsive pupil as Toni taught him how to satisfy her sexually. I knew from talking to Libby that Toni was being completely faithful to Paul. I passed the message back that he was also not seeing anyone, even though he now got smiles and admiring glances from girls around college, his new-found confidence and physique marking him as a man rather than a boy.

You need to understand Libby and her daughter had NO secrets between them whatsoever.

They were WAY closer and more honest with each other than Mom and Laura had ever been.

Libby warned me that Toni always asked her for an account of our clandestine Wednesday evening meetings, and once she had extracted Toni’s solemn promise not to ever mention them to my roomie, she’d happily spilled the beans. As I was inside the secret, I did get a regular summary of Paul’s sexual education, though of course I never spoke about it to him. Suffice to say that Toni was very happy with her arranged friend with benefits. (Libby grinned wolfishly as she passed this snippet of information over; I got the subliminal message that Toni’s mother was also happy with our current situation, or she wouldn’t have raised the subject.)

Paul didn’t ever talk to me much about Toni, but I guessed from his demeanor on Sunday evenings or Monday mornings that he was still not quite believing his luck at being involved with such an amazing girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.