Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Halloween fell on a Wednesday that year; Libby was working midweek at the Boston office as usual. She called late afternoon to ask me to come straight up to her hotel room rather than wait for her in the lobby like I normally did. When I got there, she had a change of plans.

“Tonight we’re going to a Halloween concert, so I’ve gotten us some costumes. You’re going as Count Dracula, and I’m your vampire wife.”

I grinned. That was a cool idea.

“Sounds great to me! Are we doing the big teeth?”

“I thought about it, and then reckoned we’d be too uncomfortable having those in our mouths for a couple of hours. If someone comes at you with a sharpened stake, then you’ll just have to growl really loudly!”

My costume was very simple, a huge black cloak with a red silk lining that fastened at the neck and flowed behind me when I walked fast or turned quickly. What amazed me was how something so plain made me look a few years older – not quite so much of a boy-toy.

Libby’s outfit was awesome; some kind of eighteen- or nineteenth-century low-cut dress, with maximum display of cleavage and a string lace-up system to fasten the back. I helped tie her into it, and she gave me a twirl to show off the flowing skirt. Man, she looked SO hot! She too had a cape against the weather, but I was hoping she wasn’t going to wear it much, as it would cover up her chest. Why is it that sometimes a partial display is SO much more erotic than plain nudity? I almost couldn’t wait to bury my head in those babies.

We talked as we walked the short distance to the concert hall; I told her that my roomie had very much enjoyed his second weekend with her daughter; she grinned as she reported that Toni had also had a great time. She offered her hand in a triumphal high-five; it seemed our matchmaking was working out so far. Paul had lost his virginity and was learning fast; Toni had gotten her ashes hauled to her satisfaction. A win-win.

The concert was actually real good fun; most people had taken the trouble to dress up a little for the occasion, and there was a wide selection of spooky music to suit the theme. I’m not convinced that the theme music to the original ‘Ghostbusters’ is genuinely scary in itself, but it’s a very catchy tune, and everybody sang along. Libby’s outfit had attracted a whole lot of attention, and there were two guys hitting on her when we had a drink at the interval. They looked really disappointed when I got back from the mens room and Libby just told them it had been nice meeting them, and turned back to devote all her attention to me!


When we got back to her room, I had a whole lot more fun getting Libby out of that dress. Okay, so trying to get my hands and lips down the bodice before loosening the cords was maybe too enthusiastic, but we worked through that. She made me put the cape back on before we moved to the bed; I began with licking her pussy before moving up her body. When I finally entered her and bottomed out, she got me to wait while she arranged the cape to totally cover both of us.

Now, that was interesting.

I knew from my drama lessons at school just how useful a costume or prop could be in assisting the process of getting fully into an acting role. I’d played up the Dracula costume at the concert; now I was beginning to understand the palpable sense of intimacy and possession provided by covering us with the cloak while we copulated. It was like we were especially in our own secret little world, and time kinda slowed down. That joining was very special for both of us; we went up the hill slowly, came to our peaks almost simultaneously and held each other tight as we rode the aftershocks together. It was a long while before we pulled apart.

“That was quite something. One of our best ever. Were you expecting that?”

She shook her head and grinned almost shyly. For such a sexual person, she could be disarmingly innocent at times.

“Two of the secretaries at the office were discussing a novel they’d been reading, and I overheard them talking about a scene where the heroine was seduced in a pile of fur rugs, so when I saw the size of the cloak, I thought we might give it a try. Normally bed coverings just get in the way, but the weight of that cloak sure did something exceptional for the both of us. I shan’t be telling the story at work, though.”

We practiced some more vampire neck-nuzzling until I was ready to go again; this time Libby wore the cape as she rode me. It wasn’t quite the same, but it was still a whole lot of fun and incredibly erotic to be in this private cocoon of fabric. She purred as I spooned into the back of her and rested my left hand on her breast; we fell asleep in great contentment.

There were some snow flurries in the streetlights as I walked briskly back to the dorm early the next morning; it looked like November was coming in cold. I warmed up with a hot shower before Paul and I walked over to breakfast together. He mentioned that he’d called Toni and was going to be seeing her in Worcester again on Friday; I told him again that I thought she was a real nice girl and that I was pleased they were getting on so well.

I didn’t get to go home myself that weekend; Jess and Laura had a big assignment to complete so were staying at college, and it wouldn’t hurt any for me to get ahead on some of my studies. I did take the time on Sunday to do a good five miles road run, along the track of some of the Boston Marathon route. I’d let my fitness routine slip a bit with some wet weather making running unpleasant, and I needed to take advantage of a dry day before winter really set in and the sidewalks became slippery and dangerous.

My roomie Paul was in a great mood when he got back to our dorm that evening; he and Toni had gone to a college costume party Saturday night and won a prize for their outfits; he told me that they’d dressed as Dracula and his bride. Big surprise, not! I didn’t let on that I had a very good notion exactly who / where that idea might have come from; from my memories of Toni’s figure, she’d have looked almost as good laced up into a low cut dress as her mother had done.

I also didn’t ask if she’d made him wear the cape in bed afterwards; I was pretty sure I already knew the answer to that one. Libby always shared good ideas or interesting discoveries. I just hoped that Paul had enjoyed it with Toni just as much as I had done with her mother.


Wednesday, 11/7, Libby and I went to a play at a small repertory theater. It was a touring production of ’The Odd Couple’, and we thought it was great. It couldn’t have been a greater contrast with the week before; tonight I was wearing a sports coat and Libby a cocktail skirt and blouse. We fitted in well with the rest of the audience; it was a much more relaxed atmosphere than some of the places we’d been to. I’d seen the original film with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau on one of the vintage TV channels so I vaguely remembered the plot; the play was well produced and the scene changes slick. We laughed a lot, and Libby made some wry and witty remarks about men being slobs being the reason for more divorces than infidelity.

Afterwards we stopped for a coffee and a pastry before returning to her hotel room. As we were undressing, I asked her the question about Toni and the Dracula cape; she smiled as she confirmed my suspicions. Yep, just as I had expected, Toni had been further corrupting my roomie by introducing a minor clothing kink into their sex life. I confirmed that it didn’t seem that Paul had suffered any lasting harm from the experience. We took a quick shower together to remove the sweat of the day, and then moved to the bed to work up some more sweat. My nuts had a whole week’s worth of production to expel, and Libby was more than helpful with that.

In the morning I managed to get into my room again without alerting Paul to my all-night absence; I didn’t want him making any assumptions about who I was with. I wasn’t sure how long I’d go before I got discovered; I guessed I’d have to seek Libby’s advice on a cover story.

Friday was the sex group’s Halloween costume party at home; I got back just after five to find my girlfriends ready and waiting for me. As much as I’d have loved to have strutted around in a big cape again, I went with the flow. Jess had decided that Laura would be Little Red Riding Hood, she’d be Grandma, and I’d be the Wolf. Once I’d checked that I would NOT be required to have a tail sticking out of my butt hole, and that we wouldn’t be following the story line quite as far as the introduction of the Huntsman, I was okay with the idea. The costumes were simple almost to the point of being symbolic; I wore a furry face mask with wolf-like ears, Sis had tied her hair up in pigtails over a small red cape, and Jess had found herself a little gray wig and a face mask with old-fashioned wire-rimmed spectacles.

As Libby had warned me, there was a fundamental conflict between wearing a realistic costume and being naked to have sex with whoever you hooked up with. Most of the party guests had gone for no more than Halloween face masks or theatrical make-up; there was the usual mix of zombies, ghosts, ghouls, vampires and witches. Faces were painted, and there was some amateur bodypainting of scars and blood, but very few were wearing anything below the neck.

Mom, Dad and Libby were the exception. Someone must have been shopping online or had visited a specialist store in town. Dad was bare-chested, wearing a whole face ‘devil’ mask with horns, a black leather studded collar which would not have disgraced a pit bull terrier, and matching wrist bands. The highlight of his outfit was a large black leather breech clout or codpiece jutting out twelve inches from skin-tight leather shorts; he just grinned when I asked him how the heck he was going to get them off again. The ladies had opted for a color-matched she-devil theme - red devils horns in their hair, red eye-masks, red lacy push-up bustier bras that exposed their rouged nipples, and red garter belts and harness with bright red strap-on dildos, the sight of which caused my girlfriends to lick their lips in anticipation of borrowing the outfits sometime soon...

The Bowens were a little late; they’d waited for George to get home from college so they could arrive together. They made a striking family entrance; Carol had gotten hold of some full-body one-piece stretch costumes with anatomically correct skeletons, and they looked amazing. Carol and Candy had done some very careful ‘tailoring’ to allow certain bodily parts to be accessed, and the four of them drew a whole lot of attention.

It was a pretty good party, well attended. My girlfriends double dated, and I found myself in demand as there were several more ladies than men. The costumes certainly added a little zest to the proceedings, though I noticed that my folks had quickly lost the lower clothing and accessories. While Jess, Laura and I were comparing notes at the snack break, Libby joined us.

“Can I interest the three of you in a movie night and potluck supper tomorrow? Say six?”

“Sure, we’d love to. What’s the movie?”

“I thought we’d start with ’Brides of Dracula’ and see where we go? Sleep over?”

Sis grinned.

“Can’t wait!”

“Roomie, you are SUCH a fucking slut! Mid way through a party and you’re already thinking of tomorrow!”

“As if you were going to turn down an offer like that?”

Libby just laughed.

Sis and I were approached by an older couple and went off upstairs with them to swap partners; we had a good time together, swapping back and caressing our own partners afterwards.

I always enjoyed holding Laura when she was fresh from an orgasm; she was relaxed and soft in my arms. Not quite as satisfying as when I had been the one to make her climax, but I still got a kick out of seeing her relax as the well-earned endorphins further rewarded her. The other lady too was happy just to exchange loving kisses with her husband as the immediate lust faded.

That to me was the essence of swinging; they were having fun with a variety of partners to spice up their sex life, but were still the most important people to each other.

I made sure to thank them for the pleasure of their company as we left them to clean up.

Sis and I quickly showered in her bathroom, taking a moment to admire the passion of the beast with two backs currently using our bed, then headed for the stairs.


The party was pretty much over by the time we got back downstairs. Dad was talking golf with a couple of guys over a glass of wine, Laura and I traded stories of Halloween trick and treats with Lucy and Clay Powell. Their kids were out at high school Halloween parties of their own, so they were in no great rush to get home.

When we were showering before bed, Jess told us that she and Libby had been tutoring two ladies who had wanted to try out the Sybian in the basement; she grinned as she laughingly explained that our friend had made her demonstrate the range of speeds before the newbies got to sit on it themselves. Yeah, like she had to be forced to do it! As Sis laughingly said, there are more ways than one of showing your inner slut!

We changed the sheets on our bed, then the Cialis still remaining in my system showed itself; we quickly agreed that we were not THAT exhausted, and we messed up the new sheets as well. Jess had taken my first load of the evening, it was Sis’s turn to have her thighs on my shoulders when I shot my last one, and I got to sleep in the damp patch with a girl on each shoulder. I don’t even think my breathing had begun to slow before I was asleep.

Saturday morning started with the usual coffee then clean-up; for once the Bowens hadn’t stayed over with us. Kelvin had said that he didn’t want the four of them driving back home in daylight in last night’s skin-tight costumes, which had suffered further damage during the evening. Mom had to lend Carol and Candy a couple of her old sweat tops; cutting access flaps for their tits had fatally weakened the fabric, and they were effectively topless. All four of them were delighted with the interest that their costumes had received!

Libby had crashed with Mom and Dad, she helped out with the tidying and went home after brunch, saying she’d expect us around six. The three of us did our laundry, hung out, picked up the last of the apples from Mom’s small orchard, helped with a few other chores, and otherwise had a very pleasant afternoon. Way better than the previous weekend when we’d all been studying.

Laura drove us over to Libby’s place; Dad had kindly ponied up a couple of bottles of wine for us to share with our hostess. Libby took us straight upstairs to get changed. On her bed were two low-cut peasant dresses and two large Dracula capes.

“Jessie, Laura, let’s start with you as the innocent village wenches; you can each take a turn as the vampire later.”

They grinned as they stripped off and donned the dresses – they smiled even wider as we also got naked. Libby stepped into the strap-on harness and fitted the red dildo from the previous night, then the two of us pulled the oversized capes around our shoulders. We headed back downstairs, and I opened the bottles while Libby brought out the savory nibbles. She ordered up the film on Netflix, and the four of us settled down to watch. It’s old and it’s corny, with dated cinematography, but we all enjoyed the film. By the end, we had two empty bottles, two slightly wasted wenches whose dresses had somehow slipped off while they were being fondled, and it was time to take a break for some bedroom action. Libby darted into the kitchen to put the lasagna into the over, and then we took the wanton wenches upstairs.

Jess and Laura loved the feeling of being covered with the cloak just as much as Libby (and allegedly Toni) had done; the feeling of domination made Libby and I give that little bit extra, and my girlfriends both enjoyed body-wracking orgasms. Jess was next up with the dildo and cape; she fucked her roomie while I feasted on Libby juice.

We enjoyed the lasagna and complimented the chef, and then returned to the couch to watch a second Dracula movie, after which I did Jess, and Sis took on our hostess. As it was only a little after midnight, Libby and I sat on the loveseat and cuddled while Laura and Jess entertained us until Jess could take no more. The four of us made a puppy pile in Libby’s bed and slept until nine, when the desire for coffee became irresistible. Libby’s shower would only take two people at a time, so she and Jess took first go while Sis and I fooled around some more.

We had of course missed church by the time we got home; Mom had produced a roast and turned some of the apples into a monster pie. She asked if we minded her inviting Libby over for lunch, called her, and then proceeded to ask the poor lady some very pointed questions about why the four of us had such big appetites! It was all in very good humor, and we may have slightly exaggerated the quantity of physical activity that had taken place overnight. Dad was just shaking his head at the fact that we still had enough energy left after the party to embark on another orgy.


As I was washing up the pans, I mused on the changes in my life since the last Halloween.

One year ago, I’d been starting going out with Amy, hadn’t seen and hardly spoken to any of my family for two months, had absolutely no idea that they were or had been hosting sex parties at our house, didn’t know of Jess’s existence, and was only on nodding terms with Mom’s friend Mrs. Van Allen.

Wow! What a difference a year makes!

There was no contest – life now was a whole lot better.

Okay, so I was still a little sour that I’d been excluded from everything for more than a year with no idea of my sister’s secret life, and that we’d been estranged because of our parents’ selfishness, but I reminded myself that it was all in the past, water under the bridge as the Australians say, and I told myself to concentrate on being happy that it was now fixed.

The girls and I took an afternoon nap in our bed; we did strip off, but only to feel each other’s closeness better. We dozed for a couple of happy hours, and then had to emerge and head back to college. All in all, another great weekend together.


Monday the current grades were published; after eight weeks of this semester, I was doing way better than I had the previous one, when I’d been so distracted by all that was going so wrong for me in my personal life.

Okay, so I probably needed to try to improve further on my current 3.6 if I wanted to move on to an MBA of my choice, but I was pretty happy with that. Paul was down to 3.7, the joy of having his first girlfriend having distracted him over the past month, but he wasn’t worried. I called the girls; they too were doing better than the previous year. As Laura freely admitted, the continued worry and guilt over deceiving me had affected her grades quite badly for a couple of months after New Year, but now she wasn’t wasting any study time fretting about the family situation, so was doing a lot better. Jess too benefited from a happy roomie.

Wednesday Libby and I ventured out to the theater again, once more hoping to be entertained rather than depressed. This time we went to one of those comedies that the theater website described as a ‘Whitehall Farce’, the type where timing is essential as misunderstandings lead to chaos and confusion, where characters leave or enter the stage at exactly the wrong moment as far as normality is concerned. My MILF companion and I laughed a whole lot, and who cared if it was low-brow entertainment that the stiff-backed critics despised? Not us. We’d had enough of high-brow angst and self-loathing for a while. This was a whole lot of fun, and you could tell that the actors were enjoying it too.


Friday, I arrived home to find Sis waiting for me with a big smile on her face, but not the usual passionate hug and kiss greeting. She explained before I could start worrying.

“Little sixteen-year-old brother, our Mom and Dad are out tonight, and I’m having a sleepover with two of my seventeen-year-old high-school friends. We’re going to watch a couple of movies and order in Chinese. If you promise not to be a brat, you can make the popcorn and we’ll let you sit in on the movies and have some food. Any rude remarks or perving on my friends, and I’ll get Mom to ground you again.”

I grinned as I realized that she was role playing, setting the scene. The back story of a teen sleepover certainly had potential for a fun evening.

“Okay, Sis, I’ll behave. I promise not to perv at your friends.”

“You’d better not! If you embarrass me again by behaving like a dork and staring at their chests all the time, I’ll make your life hell. Now, we’ll be up in my bedroom for a while, so why don’t you have a shower in your own room, and then come down in twenty minutes or so?”

I went up and showered, then got dressed in clean jeans and sweatshirt. I strolled down to the Great Room to find that the fire had been lit and Laura, Jess and Candy were already sitting cross-legged on the sofa dressed in loose sleeping shirts and panties, giggling, watching a Netflix chick flick.

Jeez! I got an instant boner. They were a horny teenager’s ultimate masturbatory fantasy. They’d cleaned off any makeup and brushed their hair until it shone, then used a scrunchy to give themselves little ponytails. They did look seventeen, and they were seriously hot.

“Popcorn, please, little brother!”

Jess and Candy giggled, but I smiled at the order and went into the kitchen, zapped one of the packs of popcorn that was lying ready, then took it back to the girls.

They generously allowed me to sit on the floor with my back against the couch, Laura’s legs to my right, and Candy’s to my left. The bowl was between Candy and Jess, and I took one piece at a time to give me an excuse to look behind me, and brush Candy’s bare knees with my arm as I reached over. The chick flick was okay, it looked like they were halfway through viewing it, and I enjoyed their witty and snarky comments about what was going on in the story more than I did the plot.

The movie ended, and the three of them went off to the bathroom. I got sent for more popcorn and was instructed to put a couple more pieces of wood on the fire. When they got back, Sis made an adjustment to the TV cables, and they settled back down on the couch, but now with a blanket pulled up over their laps.

Little brother, this next one probably won’t interest you as you don’t like our taste in chick-flick movies, so why don’t you call in for the Chinese. Candy likes beef and broccoli, Jess prefers sweet and sour, and you know what I normally have. We’ll take a break when it arrives, you might as well play a game on your computer until then. Oh, and turn the room lights off as you go, will you?”

She picked up the remote and started a new movie.

I was dismissed but had received the hint that there was something going on.

I went to the door and pressed the switch as instructed; the room was now lit only by the flickering of the flames in the grate and the glow of the TV screen on ‘Menu’. I turned to head for the kitchen, but something in her tone of voice as she announced to the others that they’d really like this next movie made me return to the doorway.

As soon as the picture came up, I knew that they weren’t watching Netflix any longer.

Two gorgeous young blondes, totally naked, were holding hands as they walked under palm trees into a hotel cabin, where a naked man was sleeping on a large bed.

I dropped back into the shadows, and padded silently around the edge of the room, making sure not to disturb the drapes as I passed them. The light from the TV showed me that the three of them had their hands under the blanket, and the odd stifled gasp told me that they were slowly masturbating as they watched the porn movie unfold. I couldn’t see the screen myself, but the slurping sounds coming from the speakers told me that the guy on the bed was having his cock sucked into life. With those two hot blonde babes taking turns, he was sure going to wake up a real happy guy!

The girls were obviously doing this very deliberately; I hoped for my benefit, as well as Candy’s – maybe she too had a sleepover fantasy of when her parents were away, and she and a couple of girlfriends could have a hot time together. With a bit of luck, that fantasy might include her friend’s younger brother. I sneaked back out of the room to leave them to their enjoyment, called the Chinese and placed the order.

Then, remembering my role as a curious 16-year-old brother with a history of spying on my sister’s female visitors, I sneaked back into the Great Room. Actually, I could have somersaulted in and they wouldn’t have noticed. The action on the screen had hotted up, one blonde was riding the guy’s dick, and the other his face. They were both making sexual noises, as were the three girls on the couch. The blanket was now abandoned on the floor, together with three pair of teen panties. I couldn’t see all that well in the gloom, but without doubt the three girls were masturbating. I watched for a few minutes as all six, three on the screen and three on the couch, reached climaxes, and then I silently withdrew from the room. I guessed that my own chance to get a nut or three would come later, and I could wait. There was no way that my girlfriends would tease me and then leave me hanging. One thing I’d learned about guaranteed pussy; without the ‘will she – won’t she’ uncertainty, anticipation and delayed gratification made things a whole lot more fun.

Five minutes later, I got the text that our meal was on its way, and then minutes after that, I was calling the girls in to the kitchen. We were all hungry, and I wasn’t at all surprised when Sis pulled four of Dad’s beers out of the fridge.

“Here, Mike, you have one as well, then you can’t go running to Dad that we’ve had them. He probably won’t notice anyway. No boasting at school that you’ve been drinking underage, though!”

I winked at her.

“Gee, thanks, Sis! I hope I don’t get too wasted!”

“You better not, buster. Remember, you promised.”

Jess grinned.

“What did he promise?”

“Not to perv on us, or be a jerk.”

“Oh, I don’t know, Laura, he’s kinda cute. I thought I might ask you to make him give me a foot massage during the next movie. What do you reckon, Mike, are you up to doing that for me?”

I played my part and looked to my older sister for guidance. She grinned her approval.

“If you have to, Jess, then be my guest. Don’t let him look up your legs and see your panties, though, he’ll get all excited, and his weenie might pop a boner.”

The three ‘schoolgirls’ giggled at the lewdness.

“Does that mean I’ve got to put my panties back on first?”

“SSShhhhhhh!”

The pretense didn’t last much longer after that.

Laura made me pick the three pairs of panties up off the floor while she started another chick flick on the TV, I began giving Jess a foot rub which turned into a leg rub, and almost before we knew it, we were all upstairs and naked; I was massaging Candy’s back while Jess did the same to Laura beside us.

All three girls received my special internal massage and cervix lotion before we finally crashed out; Mom was giggling as she brought us coffee the next morning and told us the TV had still been playing when she and Dad had gotten home!


The other three Bowens and Libby came to lunch; Dad had warned us at breakfast that they needed to have a management committee meeting about the sex party group and the arrangements for the coming year. George had driven over that morning, having had a fraternity commitment Friday evening, which was why he hadn’t been helping me out.

Kelvin raised the subject once we’d finished our soup and rolls, and Mom and Laura were collecting the bowls.

“Go okay last night, George? Usual fraternity party? Couple of kegs and two freshmen co-eds on a mattress, each trying to take on twenty-five guys to pledge for their sorority? Did you nail both of them?”

There was an outraged shriek from Candy – “DAD!” George just blinked in surprise.

“No, Dad, nothing like that. We had a meeting with the Lions Club to discuss how and when we were going to wrap the gifts for Santa to hand out at their charity stall at the Christmas Fayre.”

“Yeah, yeah, cool story, Son. Of course you did. The gang bang is probably next week. You forget that I was in the fraternity too. Hey, Carol, honey, you remember that first night we met?”

His wife giggled.

“Like it was yesterday, Stud. It wasn’t a bad evening, although the mattress could sure have used a new cover. Remind me, what was the number on your ticket?”

“32. I thought I was never going to get in there. All the guys were coming out saying you were really hot and an incredible fuck, and that you moved your ass like you were born to take cock. Then I did finally get up to the door so I could see in, and you were taking three at a time, and fluffing the next two with your hands. You were covered in jizz, and I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Half an hour later, I did at last get my turn, but I was so excited that I came the moment the tip of my cock touched you. I wanted to curl up and die, but you just smiled so nicely and told me to join the back of the queue. I got back in an hour later, and it happened again, and you told me to leave my phone number in your purse if I wanted to make it three premature ejaculations in a row. I rummaged through all the crusty panties, broken sex toys and empty tubes of personal lubricant until I found a pencil that wasn’t broken, and wrote my number on the back of your antibiotic prescription from the STI clinic, you called me a few days later, and the rest was pure romance.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.