Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Friday 9/28, I got away from my final class of the week a little later than planned, soon ran into backed-up traffic, and didn’t get home until shortly after six. Jessie’s car was already parked out front, so I hurried inside and found them seated at the kitchen table, waiting on my arrival to serve supper. We’d only finished eating a few minutes when Libby came in, handing Laura a paper sack. I instantly recognized the store logo from when I’d bought the scented soap gifts.

“Here it is, Laura, sorry, I’m running late.”

“Thanks, Libby, that is so kind of you. What do we owe you?”

Libby’s eyes flicked briefly in my direction; if I hadn’t been looking at her I’d have missed it.

“Haven’t got the receipt on me right now, honey, I’ll work it out with you later.”

I guessed that this was another one of the things I wasn’t meant to know about in advance. If Libby was involved, then this was probably gonna be fun, and I had almost gotten to enjoy Laura and Jessie’s secret plans for my entertainment.

In the last few months I’d also learned not to speak out before listening and thinking; even though my girlfriends knew I’d kinda gone off surprises ever since walking in on that first sex party back in March, I had no doubt that they did have my best interests at heart.

We cleared up the kitchen, which didn’t take too long. Mom and Dad said that they were going out for a drink with Libby and would be back later; they grinned knowingly when Sis told them that we wouldn’t be waiting up for them.

Laura and Jessie made me linger downstairs ten minutes before I followed them up to our room as they had ‘stuff to do’. When I got there, it was lit with maybe a dozen candles, and there was a wonderful smell of musk and sandalwood. Of course my attention was instantly riveted on to the two beautiful girls laying on the bed wearing almost-transparent lacy nightwear.

“What kept you, stud?”

The smiles on their faces told me that I was being teased. I teased them back by taking off my shirt VERY slowly, unbuttoning it from the bottom, and only exposing my chest after initially turning my back in overdone modesty. They looked at each other, giggled and then came to help me. Once I was naked, they led me to the bathroom. It too was lit only by a couple of scented candles.

“We’re going to have to spoil the romantic mood for a moment, sweetie. First you need to take a dump and a shower, and then we’re going to give you an intimate shave.”

“A dump?”

“Yeah. Tonight’s the night. Remember when I gave myself to Jess and she to me? Time we did that with each other. You still game?”

I’d done a little research on pegging since Sis had first mentioned it; although most of the blogs mentioning it were written by women, they were pretty unanimous that their boyfriends hadn’t actually hated the process. Besides, I trusted these two to stop if I asked them to. It seemed to matter to my girlfriends, so I wasn’t going to be a party pooper. Whoops, wrong analogy. I wasn’t going to deny them their wish.

“Yeah, I’m up for giving it a try. No trying to slip The Destroyer into me, though!”

The Destroyer was a black-colored ribbed anal dildo eleven inches long, an inch and a quarter thick at the head and FOUR inches across at the base. We’d bought it the previous month to frighten Mom when she’d failed to be completely honest with us, and it most certainly had done just that. Heck, it had terrified me, and I wasn’t intending ever to be on the receiving end. I was pretty sure that if you took that up your rectum, the sphincter was gonna take a few days to get back to normal, and that was risking fecal incontinence or, in plain language, pooping your pants. No way.

They giggled at the reference. I’d noticed that it had been the only new toy they had shown absolutely no interest in trying out for themselves.

“Nah, we agreed on a small anal trainer, just to get your prostate going. Come on, lover, you’re wasting time. The candles won’t burn for ever.”

They gave me a moment’s privacy to take a dump, but slipped naked into the shower with me to ensure I washed properly. I’m pleased to say that they made no objection to my insisting that they use the electric light in the bathroom by which to shave me; they giggled as they agreed that razors, family jewels and flickering candlelight don’t go happily together. The job done, we finished drying off and headed back to the bed.

“Mike, Jess and I have talked this over and agreed what we want to do. You are going to give yourself to us by allowing each of us to peg you while you are balls deep in the other’s ass, in return, we also want you to ejaculate all over our faces, to show that you claim us as yours.”

This was something new from what we’d talked about. Cumming on hair and face was a definite and huge no-no at the sex parties, unless the girl specifically requested it, and I’d never seen that happen at home, and didn’t ever expect to. I HAD seen it happen to drunken girls at college parties, but I’d never done it myself. Yeah, of course my perverted nineteen-year-old male brain surged at the thought of jizzing all over two hot chicks; BUT, these were the girls I loved.

“What if I don’t want to do that to you? What if I think it demeans you, and isn’t something that a loving boyfriend would want to do? Jessie, are you totally on board with this?”

They smiled, pleased that I was thinking about the longer term implications.

“Honey, it’s real important to us. We need to feel that we are your women, that we belong to you, that you’ve marked us as your property. You call it demeaning, we call it willingly giving you something we don’t give to anyone else.”

“Marking you more than the tattoos?”

They giggled.

“Different idea, silly. The tattoos are a visible symbol; most of the group will eventually get to see them if they haven’t already done so, not that they’ll ever really understand. Us begging you to spill your seed on our faces is just between us, another special secret. Invisible to the rest of the world.”

“Like being blood siblings?”

“You got it. No-one else will ever know but we three.”

“Quite sure about your faces? You’re doing it because you want to, not because you think I’ll get a kick out of it?”

She took my face between her hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

“We’re doing it because, although we’ve both been jizzed on in the past, we’ve never wanted a guy to do it to us. You are our man, and we need you to totally own us. Same as we need to own you, which is why we asked if we could peg you. If we all own each other, then there are even more special bonds that will strengthen our lives together. We already hate being apart from you during the week, it hasn’t even been a month yet, and this will be another memory that keeps us as one.”

She looked so sincere that I dropped all my doubts and objections.

“Okay, I’ll do it, just this once. Forget this talk about owning each other, I’m not comfortable with it. How about we try to think of it as another very special and intimate link that we three share? Oh, and let me tell you again, I feel honored that you love and trust me.”

She kissed me tenderly, showing me that it was indeed love rather than sudden passion that was driving this request.

“Great! Jess is up first, so once we’ve got her juices flowing even more heavily, we want you to fuck her, but pull out just before you cum, so you paint her face good.”

I turned to the other love of my life, who also kissed me.

“Oh, and Mike, I’d like it very much if you would call me Jess too. Everyone calls me Jessie, heck, I was christened Jessie rather than Jessica. I loved it when Laura made me her Jess, and I’d love it if you would too.”

I blinked. That was an unexpected step, another big moment in our relationship. I nodded to show that I recognized that this was real meaningful.

“I knew that name was something special between just the two of you, that’s why I’ve never used it myself. Thank you, Jess, I’m honored again.”

We made out for a few minutes, then Sis and I concentrated on getting Jess as wet as we could. Okay, so it didn’t take a whole lot of effort, as she was horny as fuck and more than eager to get started. Sis fed her some of her own pussy juices from her fingers, and damned if she didn’t get a small cum from doing that!

“How do you want to do this, Jess?”

“I want to be on my knees in front of you to accept your seed on my face. How about you on top across the bed, and when you’re about to cum, roll off and I’ll follow you?”

We were both so hot that she didn’t take much fucking to reach another climax; I knew I wasn’t going to last very much longer, so I told her so, pulled out and rolled off of her. She was very quickly on the floor and in position, almost before I was back on my feet. Sis had grabbed Jess’s smartphone and was ready to take photos.

“Please, Mike, cum on my face, show me you own me!”

I’d thought I’d have to finish myself off by hand, but just hearing that, and seeing Jess kneeling so submissively in front of me with her mouth open, put me into automatic unstoppable ejaculation mode. I let the first blast land where it would, which happened to be her left cheek, and then aimed the next four spurts to paint her face as thoroughly as I could. It wasn’t a perfect pattern, but there was no doubting what had happened. Sis put down the phone, licked up a glob of cum, and fed it to her girlfriend on her tongue. I mentally shrugged my shoulders, knelt down next to Laura, picked up another blob and kissed Jess, passing her my spend. Sis did the next, I caught one that had dripped down onto Jess’s tit, and then Laura licked her roomie’s face clean. I got to my feet and pulled up the other two and we enjoyed a group hug for a couple of minutes. Sis picked up the phone and showed us the photos; she’d got a couple of good action shots of the jizz landing, and the ‘victim’ grinned with delight.

The next event planned was me butt-fucking Jess, and then Sis pegging me. I laid on my side lubing up her butt and preparing her with my fingers, while Laura used her mouth to get me up again and her lubed fingers on my asshole to make me ready to be pegged. I can’t say I was actually looking forward to it, but I’d agreed to do it, and Sis’s gentle stroking of my anus was not that unpleasant, just weird. I’d had a doctor check out my prostate during my initial medical check up at college, and he hadn’t been anywhere near as delicate in poking his gloved finger up my ass. I guessed that I’d shortly be experiencing something of what the girls felt like when I slid into their asses, and they seemed to really enjoy it, even if their pleasure centers were differently arranged from mine.

Jess was very soon ready to go, her earlier orgasms had half-crazed her with lust and she’d probably have taken me eagerly immediately after I’d jizzed on her face, if I’d been able to rise to the occasion. She laid herself face down with a cushion and towel under her belly, and I eased my way in. She was as hot and tight as ever, and we were both grunting with pleasure as I stroked my full length into her bowels. Laura had been busy donning the dildo harness and now watched us closely.

“Anywhere near, Mike?”

“It won’t be long!”

I felt the bed move a little as Sis put her weight onto it, then felt her hair and breath on my back as she moved over me.

“Hold still a moment.”

There was movement against my butt and thighs; I bore down a little bit as they’d suggested, and felt myself taking a cold hard object into my ass. It was a pretty weird sensation, but I soon forgot it in the excitement of moving back into Jess. The weirdness changed to a mix of feelings; like my body was telling me I wanted to take a dump, have a piss and ejaculate, all at the same time. I was about ready to shoot, and I could feel Laura pressing the harness into my buttocks as I grunted and started pumping my seed into Jess. We lay together for a few minutes, then Laura raised off of me and headed into the bathroom to start washing off. I slipped out of Jess, and we followed our girlfriend to the sink. All cleaned up and cuddling together back on the bed, Sis finally asked how it had been.

“Okay, I guess. I don’t think I came any harder than I normally do; it wasn’t painful, just kinda weird, strange I’d say. Tell you one thing, though, now I understand what you say when you tell me that you feel so full! Did it do anything for you, mentally I mean?”

She grinned.

“Yeah, I guess it did. I got a real tingle out of being inside you while you were inside Jess, being part of it.”

“And what about owning me?”

She thought for a moment.

“Yeah, there was some of that, felt good that I was the one who took your ass cherry, but, to be honest, I feel more in control when I’m on top when we’re making love.”

“So a bit disappointed?”

“You could say that, it wasn’t nearly as momentous as they make it sound in the articles.”

“Maybe because we already have a deeper relationship than those people?”

“Possible, I suppose.”

“I hate to suggest this, but maybe you weren’t using a big enough dong?”

She kissed me.

“You know me too well. I wasn’t gonna go there. That’s the most likely reason, either that or I simply wasn’t massaging your prostate well enough. Tell me if I’m wrong, and I’ll go fetch The Destroyer out of Mom’s room, but I don’t think you want to try a bigger dildo, do you?”

I grimaced.

“Frankly, no. That one was okay, but apart from clocking up one more thing that you’ve never done with anyone else, it didn’t have any ‘wow’ factor for me. I’m sorry to have disappointed you, I know you were making a big thing of it. Thanks for all the candles and stuff.”

She grinned.

“Hey, that was fun anyway. Mike, it’s no biggie, for most of us there are things that we’ve tried and don’t want to do again. I’ve experienced sex with a ball gag in my mouth, and that was a step too far for me. It was yet another of my freshman year fuck-ups, trying to run with the big guys. Jess has tried being choked, and that was a very bad idea as well. Don’t sweat it, if it doesn’t ring your chimes, don’t do it.”

I thought for a moment.

“I still think that Jess should peg me while I’m fucking your butt, maybe it will be better a second time, now I know what to expect.”

They both kissed me again.

“That’s sweet of you, to give Jess the same experience. Are you going to be able to jizz on my face and still do me again?”

“Honest answer? Probably not. How about I paint your face in the morning, and we get on with the pegging first?”

It took a little while for me to recharge; we used the time productively as I ate my sister’s pussy and our girlfriend sat on her face encouraging me. Once Laura had shuddered to her second climax, I was stiff and Jess quickly prepared both of us. Sis was more than ready to have her ass plundered, and she racked up another cum before I announced that it was time for Jess to peg me. Once again I felt the weird sensation of the cold object entering me; it soon lost its coolness but the feeling of needing to empty my bowels persisted for a couple of minutes, after which my body got used to it. Again, it wasn’t actively unpleasant, but it was nowhere near the erotic feeling I’d been led to expect. Knowing it was going on excited Laura, and she came again with a clenching of her sphincter that set me off too. The three of us lay there for a few moments, and then Jess kissed my shoulders and pulled out.

We cleaned up for the last time, blew out all the candles, gave each other passionate minty-fresh kisses and piled into our bed, a happy but tired girl each side of me. I’m pretty sure we managed to tell each other that we loved them before sleep claimed us.

I woke Saturday morning with a serious piss hard-on, helped by Jess’s sleeping fingers wrapped around it. I disentangled my own hand from Laura’s breasts, and the movement brought the other two to life. Sis must have been dreaming about what we’d planned, because the first thing she said was to remind me that I owed her some photos of my cum on her face. I had of course pretty much forgotten, but it wasn’t a problem to get back with the program. The two of them sucked and stroked me until I was ready, then Sis adopted the position, Jess selected the camera function, and we did the deed. As with Jess, the two of us helped Laura clean her face, and then it was time to shower and head downstairs for some much-needed breakfast.

It was no huge surprise that Libby was at the table, having stayed over in Mom and Dad’s bed after they got back from having a drink and a dance in town. My two girls gave her a huge hug of greeting, and I got a hot kiss; she laughingly told me it was congratulations for surviving the night! We were all a little sluggish; it looked like Dad had also been given a real thorough work-out. Libby went off home about ten, and the rest of us just lazed about, doing the usual chores like abusing Mom’s washing machine and dryer with more than a week’s worth of our personal laundry.

We did talk about the previous night when Mom and Dad weren’t around to overhear; it had been something between the three of us that they didn’t ever need to know about.

“Sis, I’m real sorry if the pegging wasn’t as great as you’d hoped. I feel bad that I didn’t enjoy it as much as you wanted me to.”

She wrapped her arms around me.

“Little brother, I wanted to do it because it was something that neither Jess or I have ever done. Yeah, I’d read that if we massaged your prostate correctly you’d have an amazingly strong orgasm; there must be something to having your fudge packed or gay guys wouldn’t do it. Maybe we did it wrong, maybe you just aren’t made that way. The biggest thing is that you TRUSTED us to do it; you willingly gave yourself to us, and that means so much more than just the act!”

I considered that for a moment.

“Which is why you went with the scented candles, and the face painting?”

“Exactly! It was an important occasion for the three of us, not just the normal Friday night pleased to see you.”

I hugged them both. It hadn’t been the triumph they’d been hoping for, but it hadn’t been a disaster. It had been a shared experience that brought the three of us closer, and that was what mattered.

Tell you something I’d learned, though. I wasn’t going to volunteer to have my fudge packed again, though, been there, done that. Like I wasn’t going to suggest ball gags or choking games either; the girls had endured enough bad sexual experiences during their crazy time without me reminding them.

Ten minutes later, we were all back upstairs helping Mom and Dad with the sex party chores. The linen service had returned all the towels, sheets and mattress covers, and they needed sorting and the mattresses putting back in covers. With five people working as a well-practiced team, it was actually quite a fast process. It’s like putting a new cover on a king-sized bed comforter; one of you gets overwhelmed, two can do it better but with some fighting, and with three, the comforter never stands a chance of winning.


After lunch, my girlfriends had another surprise for me.

“We want a permanent souvenir of this weekend!”

I looked stupidly at them.

“How do you mean, a souvenir?”

Laura burst out laughing at the bemused expression on my face.

“Don’t worry, it won’t hurt much. I saw something in the store that we thought might allow you to leave a lasting impression in us, so I bought it.”

I still didn’t get it, missing the key word ‘in’ when it should have been an ‘on’. Sis rummaged in her closet and produced two identical boxes, branded ‘Clone A Willy’.

“What the heck are they?”

“Cool idea, isn’t it? We make molds of your cock, and then we can fill them with quick-setting silicone and end up with a replica of you, and we can even put a small vibrating device inside! We want one each, please!”

The instructions made it sound like cooking for perverts, so we went down to the kitchen to use Mom’s measuring jugs to make up the recipe.

It wasn’t the most erotic experience ever, but we had a lot of laughs. It sure beat the times I’d had molds made of my teeth by the dentist! I admit I flinched as Sis wielded the scissors to cut the tube to size against my dick, and it felt real strange as she guided the tube full of warm molding gloop onto my erection. It was incredible stuff; it hardened in only a couple of minutes, and then slipped off easy enough. It reminded me of the old joke about a virility pill – you had to swallow it quickly or you got a stiff neck. Then Jess mixed up the stuff for her mold, and we repeated the process. They put the two tubes to one side to cure, and said that they now had to wait 24 hours. I went and washed my dick thoroughly to ensure all the stuff was gone; I was kind of glad that they’d shaved my pubes so thoroughly that getting it out of hair wasn’t an issue.

“Now what?”

“Well, we could ravish your body right now, but I’m for saving you for tonight. How about a road run?”

Jess agreed that she too could use a decent run, so we asked Mom and Dad if they were game, and the five of us got changed and did five miles at a reasonable pace, returning home just as a light rain started to fall. Mom and Dad showered in our bathroom, and the three of us used their bigger shower. There was a lot of stroking and caressing as we washed each other, but it didn’t get beyond that.

Mom came in as we were drying off and suggested a home film night, with beer, pizza, ice cream and popcorn. Laura giggled, reminding Mom that the idea of exercise was to burn the calories, not build up an appetite for more!

“I know, honey, but your father has suggested that if I play my cards right, I might get lucky again tonight, and that uses up calories as well!”

There was no answer to that logic, so that’s what we went for. We did get dressed, Dad drove the SUV to the store, he and I collected the beer while the girls bought ice cream and popcorn, and we headed back to find that Mom had lit the fire and chosen the first movie. The ice cream went into the freezer, the first bag of popcorn into the microwave, and five beers were popped open. Mom paused the movie just after half way and called in the pizza order; as it was Saturday evening and they were busy it wasn’t delivered until the movie was over, which was fine by us. We’d ordered four different pizzas and split the slices; we ate at the kitchen table for convenience. The pizza consumed and the boxes stacked for the recycling bin, Dad picked a small tub of ice-cream out of the icebox before gesturing for us to follow.

“We want to show you kids something. Being truly physically intimate isn’t always about penetration.”

Back at the couch, Dad sat down and Mom laid herself across his lap, now topless. He fed her small scoops of ice-cream, occasionally slowly dragging the cold spoon across her nipples, or leaning forward to kiss her chilled lips. When the tub was empty, he dropped it to the floor and held her with one arm while caressing her breasts incredibly gently. It wasn’t foreplay, it wasn’t like stroking a purring cat, it was just an awesomely intimate gesture of closeness. It was so erotic that I shivered; Jess and Laura just got that smoky lustful look in their eyes. I got the message, and went off to the freezer.

By the time I got back, my two girlfriends were naked and there was a blanket on the other end of the couch.

Oh boy.

I could not believe how emotionally satisfying it was to feed my girls. They were cuddled together with their heads touching, and it was almost like those nature programs, you know, the ones where the parent bird flies into the nest to feed her little chicks. I took my time; none of us were hungry after eating the pizzas, and this was just sheer indulgence. I tried Dad’s trick of cold spoon on nipples, and they just loved it.

I had to fetch another pack of ice cream, twice, before the girls wanted no more. Mom and Dad were making out at the other end of the couch, going at it gently rather than hot and heavy, and it reminded me of what Libby had advised me – to use my imagination to ensure that our sex lives never got stale or predictable.

Eventually we took ourselves off to bed. My girlfriends gave me an awesomely long and drawn-out blowjob, and then lovingly shared the snowball before we cuddled together and drifted off to sleep. What a contrast to the physical sex of the night before!

Sunday, the three of us returned to bed after breakfast, just to enjoy some more incredibly neat intimacy. Nothing especially sexual, just taking delight in the beauty of each other’s bodies. Mom came in about twelve to tell us that lunch would be about thirty minutes.

“See what we meant about intimacy sometimes being better than sex?”

Sis pretended to scowl.

“Thanks a whole lot, Mom!”

“What have I done now, Laura?”

“Delayed telling me about how much fun just touching and caressing is for three whole years!”

Mom giggled but put a serious face on.

“Okay, my bad. I thought maybe two intelligent young women like you might have already worked it out for yourselves, once the novelty of having your own male sex slave had worn off? Did it not occur to you when you showered together or gave each other massages that you could just have a whole lot of fun without having to go all the way? You want to learn to enjoy the whole of your man’s body, not just jump on his dick as soon as it’s hard enough. Loving isn’t only fucking him until he can’t get it up again.”

Sis and Jess looked kinda thoughtful.

“I guess that does make a whole lot of sense. Maybe we were too focused on the end game, or too tired afterwards to enjoy more touch.”

“Anticipation, teasing, longing, they’re all very different from instant gratification. Do yourselves a favor. Think about it. Okay kids, we’ll see you downstairs in a few.”

We took a quick (as in no fooling around) shower together and dressed. Mom had pulled out all the stops for lunch, and Dad was keen to discuss with us the latest developments in getting the contractor in for the addition work, asking for our views on the plans. None of us liked the sketch which showed the addition including the second floor, so we opted for basement and first floor only, with a sloping roof up to the bedroom window line.

There was extra affection in all our hugs and kisses as we left them and headed back for college. Our family relationship had taken another big step towards healing; my folks had passed on a real valuable lesson about keeping a long-term relationship fresh, exciting and loving.


Wednesday, Libby and I went to an ‘arts’ cinema to see “The Salesman“, which had won the Oscar for best foreign language film. It was a drama about a couple in Iran who moved to a new apartment and found themselves caught up in the underworld activities of the previous tenant. It was pretty good, but the subtitles were a little distracting. Afterwards we ate at a Peruvian restaurant, which was a first for me. The ceviche was incredible; the lime juice and cilantro making it completely different from sushi. Then it was back to Libby’s hotel for the night, and an early start to make sure I got back to my dorm room before my roomie, Paul, woke up enough to realize that I’d been out all night.

Friday, 10/5, was the October sex party at home. This time I did get away from Boston when I intended, was ahead of the rush, and home and helping out with the usual last-minute preparations just before five, humping mattresses downstairs to the Great Room and putting out towels.

Candy Bowen and Toni Van Allen must have been talking to each other; they announced that although they were going to start off with us as usual, they thought they’d try out the Great Room orgy and see how many guys would nail them. We reminded them that it could sometimes get a little wild, but promised that we’d keep an eye on them if that was what they really wanted to do. They were still absolutely sure that was what they intended, so the six of us headed for the big bed for some serious pussy eating and getting that first ejaculation out of the way. As Candy and Toni were intending to get themselves seriously fucked and therefore needed to be well-lubricated, Candy got my load and Toni’s cervix took a shower in George’s jizz.

Jess and Laura dashed off after our ‘warm up’ session on the big bed and brought back Dad and Kelvin, who accompanied us down to the Great Room and were ridden by Candy and Toni on the mattresses as their second fuck, leaving the girls filled with more jizz, and ready for the next guy. Two men had come over to watch the action, had propositioned Jess and Laura and been told ‘thank you but these two have first dibs on the guys’, and were eagerly awaiting their turn. Once Dad had got up, one of the watching men took his place, and Candy climbed aboard him, slipping straight down his cock in one glide. I thought he looked a little startled as this young girl took charge so decisively, but she pulled his hands onto her tits, and last I saw he wasn’t complaining at all as she worked his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.