Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Dad and I played our final game of golf of the summer early Saturday 9/1 (yes, of course he beat me again, but I WAS getting better all the time); we got home from the country club about eleven to find a very excited Laura and Jessie naked in the basement, eagerly, almost frantically, awaiting our return. Their pelvic floor exercise instructress had left half an hour earlier, and they’d been watching the clock ever since.

The class they’d just taken part in had indeed been of immense interest to them. It had involved inserting various toys into their pussies and then learning to clench their kegel muscles. Although everyone had finished the session with a cum on the Sybian, the end result was two horny young women needing the use of two real live throbbing cocks. Not, by the way, on which to practice their newly-taught techniques, but with which to achieve a really satisfying body-wracking orgasm to make up for the stop-start of the Kegel exercises.

(I discovered later that Mom, Libby and Toni were no less horny, but had already retired to the big bed and the toys that Mom kept in her playtime draw. Sis laughingly told me that Carol and Candy had headed straight home so that Kelvin and George could meet their needs.)

They almost ripped our clothes off; they said that they wanted it hard and fast without foreplay; they’d been doing quite enough of that since half past eight. I obliged Jessie on the sloping bench of the weights machine, Dad coupled with his daughter on the pile of mats. It didn’t take any of us very long to come, and then Sis quickly got me up again with her mouth before getting down on all fours and demanding that I fuck her roughly from behind. She came several more times before I shot my second load of the morning; it was one of those especially satisfying ejaculations where you feel each spurt building and erupting. I guess that my subconscious knew that she was deliberately surrendering herself to be taken by me in any fashion I liked, and that’s what made it so totally extra-special. Like Libby had advised us, varied and unpredictable loving made life SO much more exciting.

Lunch was served late. Partly because the other three had come downstairs again and Mom, Libby, Jessie and Dad were showing Toni the benefits sex swing while Sis and I were still battling together, but also because Jessie then took me upstairs, magically got me going again, and lay face down on our bed, holding her upper body on her forearms, and insisted I give her pussy some extra-hard thrusting from behind. When I finally ejaculated deep inside my breathless but satisfied girlfriend, I discovered that we had been watched by an appreciative audience for some time. Dad had informed Mom that Laura’s butterfly tattoo had been added to, and when she saw the letters “JLM” she had put two and two together and come up to inspect my tat, the others following. She wasn’t mad at all, just hugged us, but she did congratulate us on choosing an intimate location; she knew from the hiring policies of her company that some employers were wary of tattoos, stereotyping and making unjustifiable assumptions about the people who wore them. She didn’t want us missing out on a great job opportunity just because we ran into a dogmatic recruiter who had issues about the kind of folk who modified their bodies at all.

Once Libby and Toni had left and the rest of us had eaten, it seemed a good idea for us all to take a short siesta, to rest before the coming family night out. As it was going to be our last Saturday evening at home before we went back to college, a few days before, Mom and Dad had offered to take us out to dinner at a posh restaurant. I’d been half-minded to refuse when I realized that it would give the girls a rare chance to really dress up for an occasion, and they would not appreciate me turning down the opportunity to show them off. I may be a man, but my daddy didn’t raise no stupid sons. Laura and Jessie had done some shopping that Wednesday with tonight in mind, promising me that I’d like what they bought.

Jessie and Laura cuddled against me and went off to sleep; I lay awake for a while, still doubting myself. It still, after all this time, seemed slightly unbelievable that two hot girls like these appeared to want a long-term relationship with me. I dozed for a while, and did some more serious thinking as I showered in my old bathroom. I knew I still needed to slay a couple of demons before the summer break ended and we all went back to college, but I guessed that tonight was not the occasion.

Mom, Sis and Jessie all paraded between the two bedrooms for half an hour just selecting their lingerie; Jessie looked incredible in a lacy white set with two inches of gauze around her slim waist, and a thong hidden deep between her buttocks, culminating in a tiny bright white triangle which just hid her clit, and which contrasted amazingly well with her deep mocha skin, evenly tanned by the summer of nude sunbathing. Mom went the whole hog with a lacy black bra, suspender, hold up and knicker set. She also had black shoes with a three inch heel; Dad and I both started breathing heavily when we saw that outfit! Mom just knew that she looked great, and she strutted and flirted like a runway model.

Sis claimed that she couldn’t make her mind up between a black lace striped bodysuit which highlighted her curves, a black halterneck lace suit with a plunge front that almost exposed her nipples, a white daisy lace set with a cut-out front thong that made her look like jailbait, or a no-nonsense red bra, suspender, hold up and knicker set with matching red fishnets. All four of us were visibly affected as she pranced around in the various choices; I jokingly pointed out that Jessie’s nipples were harder than my cock, and Jessie admitted it! Sis eventually opted for the black bodysuit; the fishnets wouldn’t have worked with her dress. The white looked awesome on Jessie’s deeply tanned skin; even though Laura had picked up a pretty good all-over sun-tan, her blond hair cried out for lingerie in black or a strong color.

I took some photos of the five of us before we left the house, eventually getting the focus and the self-timer right. We looked amazing, even if I sound boastful as I say that. Two handsome guys and three VERY hot women. Like in the Westin a few months earlier, a LOT of heads turned when Mom, Jessie and Laura walked through the restaurant door and we were led to our table.

The restaurant food was a little over-rated; I’ve eaten better in little Mom and Pop diners, but the service and atmosphere left nothing to be desired if you merely wanted to be seen in your finery. What was it Richard Gere said in ‘Pretty Woman’? Something like ‘Hey, how about a bit more flunkying round here?’ Yup, that was the atmosphere. Jeez, when the valet brought round Dad’s SUV as we left, the flunkies were almost fighting to hold the doors open for the ladies. Dad smiled wryly as he told me later that the tips had cost him a third as much again as the meal, and he’d run out of cash!

Of course, the three ladies were full of all the attention they’d been receiving and the wine we’d drunk. Jessie and Laura giggled a lot as they molested me in the back of the vehicle, with Mom turned round in her seat urging them on. As soon as we were back home, we all headed for the big bedroom, where they took off their dresses, and posed and strutted in their underwear until Dad gave in to temptation and started undressing Mom, and I helped the girls remove the parts of their lingerie covering the important places. Jessie squeaked as Laura grabbed the white thong and sniffed it appreciatively – it was soaked with her girlfriend’s juices. Mom put her heels back on before Dad started munching her muff; she folded her legs so that the spikes touched his flanks and grinned as she saw me watching her new persona.

“You ought to try out a few lingerie and heeled-shoe fantasies sometime, Mike!”

Sis laughed.

“I can always do with a few more pairs of heels! Doesn’t the guy always have to buy them, Mom?”

“No, sweetheart, you’re confusing buying and paying. It’s a whole lot better if you do the shopping with another girl or two and enjoy taking your time choosing something that you actually want to wear; then make sure that it’s Mike’s credit card you pull out when you’ve made your choices. You buy, he pays. If he complains, you can always go back to the old argument that a gentleman is entitled to remove any items of a lady’s clothing that he has paid for. Your father has never had a smart answer to that one.”

Dad chuckled. I couldn’t miss the smiling glances the three ladies exchanged. It looked like I was going to be in even more trouble if I was going to be paying for their shopping excursions. I had earned a decent amount over the summer, but not that much.

“Mom, if I eat you out next, and make a good job of it, you couldn’t see your way to giving me an allowance raise, could you? It’s not like I’m going to be frittering away the money on food or lodging, just investing it wisely in my ladies?”

That made her laugh.

“Okay then, let’s see if you can prove to me that you deserve a performance-related raise. How much better at pussy licking have you gotten over the summer? Mase, honey, why don’t you help out Laura and Jessie for a while?”

Dad grinned in answer and moved over to the girls; I took his place. Mom was already way beyond good and wet, so I started working on her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with a couple of hooked fingers. She moved her heels in on my flanks; the gentle raking from the hard spikes was not unpleasant, but didn’t especially do anything for me. She liked what I was doing to her, and after a few minutes she gasped and got even juicier. She pulled my head up, and I got the message. I worked my way up her body, teasing her nipples on the way. I looked over at Dad; he was already busy laying pipe into Jessie from behind while she worked on Laura. I slotted into my mother, and she hissed with delight as I filled her in one smooth push. It only took a couple of strokes before the two of us were in that primeval rhythm, our two moving bodies meeting at the focus of our attention. I forgot about everything else, just rubbing my cock head on the soft tissues inside her and then grinding our pelvic bones together with a grunt before pulling back ready for the next thrust.

Man, that was another real primo fuck. Mom was super-hot, I was more than eager, and everything just came together. When Mom’s trained internal muscles tightened around my dick for the third time, they just pumped out the contents of my nuts like I was never going to stop ejaculating. She’d gotten so carried away that she hadn’t even tried showing me what she could do with her heels. I managed to keep my weight on my elbows as we gazed into each other’s lust-filled eyes.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes until Dad rolled off of Jessie, who moaned her disappointment as his cock pulled out of her, and the sound and movement made us look over. Jessie’s eyes were closed tight but the huge smile on her face told the story. Laura too was grinning widely; she just loved watching her girlfriend have a great cum. I hadn’t heard a thing above the noise of the blood rushing in my ears and my partner’s urgings. We all lay there for a while, recovering, and then Mom grinned at me.

“Yes, Mike, I think you’ve earned a raise in your allowance. I’m impressed, you’ve clearly been studying hard!”

I chuckled.

“Thanks, Mom, it’s something I’m highly motivated about!”

She chuckled and turned to my sister, the only one who hadn’t yet had a penetrative orgasm since we’d gotten back from the restaurant.

“Laura, sweetheart, why don’t you slip into that sexy red lingerie set again, just the pull-ups? I haven’t given you a super-good fucking for quite a while, and that outfit so totally turned me on! Maybe you should have an allowance raise also?”

Sis gave a laughing assent and went off to find the fishnets; Mom ferreted around in her toy draw for a strap-on harness, dildo and lube. Sis did indeed look real super-sexy in that lingerie outfit when she came back; I guess we’d have all fucked her right there on the bedroom carpet if we could have done. You could tell from the way she sashayed through that doorway that she just KNEW how fucking hot she looked, sex on legs. Mom didn’t waste much time in foreplay once Laura was back on the bed, just nibbled her daughter’s nipples a bit, then put Laura’s legs up on her shoulders and plugged the dildo straight in, really playing the role of the dominant male. Sis absolutely fucking loved it, it sounded like she got a cum from the second stroke, and another one only a few moments later!

Jessie, Dad and I moved so we could see the best of the action. I’d now witnessed quite a few butts moving between my sister’s legs, and Mom’s was one of the most athletic and attractive. (Okay, so the many and varied white hairy male middle-aged butts had never done anything for me anyway, so I guess she was high on the shortlist of the five ladies I’d observed doing Sis with a dong.) I guessed that being an experienced woman herself, she knew exactly what hip movements would make the dildo hit all of Laura’s sweet spots, and she was sure getting them right between the eyes. Sis shuddered and gasped her way through a third body-wracking orgasm. I almost felt jealous that it was someone other than me playing my lover like a Stradivarius fiddle; I looked over at Jessie, and her eyes and ears were also out on stalks. Dad just looked real proud of his two ladies; I guessed he’d seen them doing this before! Of course, using a strap-on, it wasn’t like with a guy who was going to ejaculate and have to end the fuck; Laura was panting harder and harder, and Mom was still going strong and steady when Laura shuddered yet again and emitted a short but particularly piercing scream. Her eyes rolled and her head slumped. Mom pulled out immediately and moved up to hold my sister’s head. Jessie looked anxious.

“Has she passed out?”

“Yes, but only for a while. Didn’t you hear her hyperventilating? She was breathing so shallow and fast that she didn’t get enough oxygen. She’s done it before when it all got too much. She’ll be absolutely fine.”

I guessed that I trusted Mom on this one, so I went downstairs and filled a tray with glasses of chilled water. I reckoned we all needed a bit of rehydration. When I got back to the bedroom, Laura was leaning up on one elbow, her eyes still clouded with lust, and Jessie was stroking her hair. I held her glass so she could drink; she gulped it down and gasped with satisfaction. I looked at my parents.

“Mom, you said that you hadn’t done that to Laura for a while. I guess that means since May. I know we’ve said that we’ve put all that in the past, but I need to know for sure, I suppose that’s all part of when the two of you first seduced Sis?”

Mom grimaced.

“Sorry kids, but yes. Laura’s told you all about that first Saturday when I took her to bed?”

“When Dad and I were helping Gramps with his dock, the night you poured two beers down me to make sure I was asleep when Dad fucked her for the first time? Yeah, we’ve gone over that a couple of times.”

Her face fell at my tone and expression.

“Shit, Mike, I’m so sorry to bring back that memory.”

I shrugged my shoulders.

“It’s okay, Mom, we’ve already reckoned that bill up, and I’ve forgiven you.”

“But not forgotten, right? God, I SO wish I could take it back. And yes, I’m also still so sorry and ashamed that I could ever have done that to you. Anyway, I first used a dildo on your sister that afternoon, and she loved it. Of course, she loved it even more when her father screwed her in the evening, but he wasn’t always available, so we used my toys quite often. I think we first did it hard and fast one night after a party at the Gibson’s when your father had already gone as many times as he could – that was in the days before we had gotten hold of the Cialis to make the guys last longer – and your sister was still real horny, so I got out the strap-on. She enjoyed it so much that we did it again occasionally when we both wanted it.”

“So when was the last time?”

She stared at me for a moment before answering.

“You aren’t going to like this either, Mike, but it was the Sunday of Spring Break. After that first party you walked into. While you were back in your dorm wanting to kill all three of us. Your dad had just fucked Jessie’s butt, and Laura was really turned on by watching them, so we went into her room and I gave her a weapons-grade screwing with the strap-on, just the two of us. She passed out then as well, which is how I knew she’d be okay now.”

I shrugged again. Yeah, Mom was on the money that I didn’t like hearing about Spring Break. It still hurt bad that I’d been excluded and deceived, but I had to let all that go.

“Like I said, Mom, we’ve resolved all of that. I don’t like it, but it happened. I know it was consensual by then, so no foul on your part. I was just interested because I know Sis likes to be dominated occasionally, and that’s really why I asked how long it had been. You were really playing the alpha male part there, Sis was just having her brains fucked out, and loving it.”

Laura had now fully come-to from her shut-down; she smiled sadly as she looked at me.

“Yes, I do sometimes enjoy letting someone have their way with me, Mike, but I’ve sure learned my lesson after that rape. No-one except you four will ever see my submissive side again, I promise you. I trust you not to go too far but still give me what I sometimes need. And, me too with the remorse. I’m still so ashamed of that first night when we drugged you with beer; it didn’t seem all that big a deal at the time, but I realize now it was a pretty fundamental betrayal, not just an amusing prank. I guess I was so consumed by all the lust, and the thought that I was going to watch Mom and Dad screwing, that my sense of right and wrong went out of the window. I hate that we did that, I hate myself for going along with it.”

I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

“Sis, my darling, like I’ve just told Mom, all is forgiven, even if I’m still finding it hard to forget. I apologize too if I sound a little bitter about it. You’ve more than made up for that slip. It was like two years ago; you were still effectively a school girl then, and entitled to fuck up occasionally. Please, don’t hate yourself. It wasn’t that dreadful a crime.”

She smiled up at me.

“I know, but I still need to feel guilty occasionally for everything we put you through; that was only the first part. I kept on lying to you for another eighteen months.”

“I’m sure in my heart that you meant no deliberate harm, so no foul. You’d gotten caught up in the deception, and you had nowhere else to go.”

I kissed her again, then collected up the empty glasses and put the tray out of harm’s way, showing that I wanted to change the subject. Jessie sat up on the bed and turned to my mother.

“Abby, what you’ve just been doing with Laura, I don’t quite get it. It was totally awesome, so amazing I could hardly believe it. I’ve never dared fuck Laura that hard and fast with a dildo in case I couldn’t feel where it was going and I might really damage her insides. How were you so confident that you could do it like that?”

Mom grinned and reached down for the dildo and harness that she’d dropped down beside the bed.

“Another trade secret that I’m delighted to share. A very special piece of equipment. Take a look, honey. Okay, it’s slightly thicker than normal, and the pretend veins and ridges are more pronounced, but there’s only five inches of usable length, and there’s a knobbly clitoral stimulator in just the right place to drive her wild. No way was I going to hit her cervix with something that short, so as long as she was very well lubricated, I could go all the way to town and back on her.”

Jessie giggled.

“You sure did! I don’t often see her go off as good as that. I’m SO jealous!”

Mom tilted her head and smiled at my sister’s girlfriend.

“You want a go too? Give me ten minutes to get my energy back, and then we’ll see how you like it?”

“Really? Omigod! Thanks! Damn right I want to squeal like Roomie did!”

“I’ll do my best! How about a bit of kink, Jessie, maybe wind me up a little, get the most out of it? Let’s see what I’ve got.”

Mom rummaged some more in one of her lingerie draws, and came up with a lacey white crotchless pair of pull-ups.

“Try these for size.”

Jessie pulled them on; the white tracery showed her tanned mocha skin off to its very best, and having most of her legs covered merely accentuated the places between her thighs. Laura whistled in appreciation at the way her girlfriend looked.

“Yeah, I’d sure fuck that little beauty!”

Dad and I exchanged lustful glances; I guessed from his expression that if she’d been wearing those when he’d been screwing her a while back, she’d have really gotten plowed. Jessie looked incredibly fuckable with her dark skin highlighted and the crotchless design framing her pussy. With Laura still clad in the red fishnets, the pair of them were a real lingerie masturbatory fantasy. Mom giggled as she adjusted the strap-on harness around her waist.

“I saw her first! You two guys are going to have to wait your turn! You ready, Jessie? Laura, lick her kitty for a couple of minutes, will you, just to get her back in the mood.”

Sis got close and personal with her roomie’s groin, I nibbled on her nipples until she was writhing and ready for more penetration. Then Sis and I laid one each side of our lover so we could feel her getting fucked. Mom had lubed up the dong anyway, not that extra wetness was especially needed, and placed it at Jessie’s entrance before driving it home with a thrust that forced a gasp of surprise out of Jessie. Mom let it lie for a couple of minutes while she sucked her victim’s tongue, and then commenced laying pipe. Jessie was lost within a couple of minutes, her sensitive spots being played by an expert. Sis started rolling the nearest nipple around in her fingers, so I did the same with the one my side. Jessie’s voice went up a couple of tones in pitch as she quickly got hold of her first orgasm; there was no doubting how much she was getting in to this serious dildo-ing.

We held our girlfriend for a while longer, through another two serious orgasms, and then Sis shivered, pushed Dad onto his back, and launched herself on his erection reverse cowgirl. She screamed out her delight a few moments later; I guessed that it had been building for a while.

Jessie’s voice was getting higher and higher pitched as she panted faster and faster; suddenly her eyes rolled and she went limp. Mom laughed and pulled out; I checked that my girlfriend was okay.

“Jeez, Mom, does this happen every time?”

She panted back at me.

“Pretty much! Dildos don’t go soft, so I gave her just as much as she could take first time. Your sister was like this to start with, but her endurance has gotten a whole lot better. When we first did this, she was wiped out for the rest of the night, now she’s able to go again.”

Dad called out that he was cumming; Sis gave a final grind of her hips and he grunted as he started ejaculating, then lay back exhausted. Sis collapsed onto his chest and he hugged her. We all lay still for a few minutes until Jessie tried to sit up. Mom hopped off of the bed and undid her dildo harness; I cuddled Jessie for a short while, kissing her face as she came back to life. Mom went into the bathroom and brought back a towel for her daughter; Sis giggled as she climbed off Dad and spotted the pool of mixed cum spreading over his groin.

Mom grinned at the sight.

“Looks like you needed that, honey. Hey, girls, do you want to take this dildo back to college with you?”

Jessie reached out for the dong, and then shook her head and withdrew her hand.

“Actually, that might not be a totally great idea. Can we leave it here? I don’t want to wake up in cuffs with a Taser barb in my butt just because my slut roomie screamed so loud that campus security thought I was raping her and broke down our door!”

Mom laughed out loud at that thought. I could easily imagine the scene. Good call, Jessie.

“Yeah, you could be so right, she can be a noisy little slut! You can keep those pull-ups, Jessie, the white doesn’t work for me, so Laura can dress you up some other time and have her wicked way. Just don’t make too much noise!”

“Thanks! I have to admit they do look real good against my skin. I like the white thongs, but these do something more.”

With Jessie wiped out, and Laura having just ridden Dad, the only places left to relieve my aching dick were Mom’s mouth, pussy or ass. I’d already come in her vagina, so she chose her butt to receive the next load. I lubed up, she adopted the position, and, if you’ll forgive the expression and the slight exaggeration, I fucked the shit out of her ass. We were both pretty worked up by the others all getting their cums, so it was all about her orgasms and my release. She got herself a couple of good ones, and I thought she was going to squeeze my dick off as her sphincter muscles tensed up each time. I howled in mixed pain and delight as the contents of my nuts were finally pumped into her colon.

When Mom and I got out of the bathroom after cleaning up, we found Jessie lying on her right side on the right end of the bed, spooning into Dad, who was spooning Laura, who patted the bed to indicate that she wanted me next to her. Mom snuggled into me and pulled my left hand onto her breast, and we all wriggled to get comfortable. I heard Dad chuckling.

“Abby, you know we paid the extra for that memory foam mattress topping? I wonder how it’s going to remember this one!”

Mom laughed too, her tit wobbling slightly under my hand.

“My guess is that it’s given up trying to remember anything! Night, honey!”

We all slept real well; I woke up because Mom was wriggling her butt on my morning wood, but we both needed a piss so did nothing about using it. Jessie called us down for coffee and hot raisin rolls at about half past eight, and then we all got showered and dressed for church. It felt fitting to have the five of us in the pew together, so very different from Easter when I’d been consumed with hatred and incredulous at their hypocrisy. This time, rather than giving God a hard time for putting me in such a lousy place, I was able to sincerely thank Him for the blessings He’d bestowed on me, and also to offer a silent prayer that the hypocrites who claim to speak for Him never found out about them. We were all quiet on the way back from church; I guess that shows it had done us all good.

I had a long talk with my two girlfriends while Mom was cooking; I wanted to fully make my peace with my parents before the summer break ended, and I needed to check that they were cool with what I intended to say. I asked Sis about us all snuggling down after our orgy and staying the night in their bed; she replied that she felt it was time we backed off from our previous insistence that it was just sex and we’d go back to our own bed after screwing our folks. Jessie agreed; it had been warm and loving, and Mom and Dad had truly earned the reward of having us cuddle them for the remainder of the night.

Sunday lunch was amazing – a shrimp cocktail with warm crab for entrée, sauteed chicken breast with a blue cheese sauce and green beans for main course, and both cheesecake and blueberry pie with ice cream for dessert. At the end of the meal, we cleared the table and Mom placed out the coffee. Dad got his statement in before I had a chance. I guess we all wanted to end the break from college on a high note.

“Laura, Mike, Jessie, do you mind if we say a few words? Way back at Easter, we were really dreading the Summer Break. The pressure of keeping our secret from Mike was really telling on us, and Easter was so difficult that we almost panicked. Can we once again apologize for putting you through all that stress because of our selfishness and stupidity? Kids, we’re so sorry about our lies and deceit. Thank you for accepting us again; this summer has in fact been wonderful having you three around as adult friends. We’d like you to come home as often as you can, because we do want to see you and hear what you’re doing. Mike, I know your Mom and I paid you no attention at all last year, and that must have really hurt. It was because we were scared and guilt-ridden, not because we didn’t love you. Can I ask again, are we good?”

I grinned and leaned over to offer him my hand.

“Yeah, we’re good, Dad. Us too, Mom. Family hug?”

With five of us, the group hug was a little large, so when we’d done that, we went round and hugged individually. We all felt a little tearful, but they were happy tears. Not only did I have my parents and sister back, but my family had grown by one, and we were all so much closer than we had ever been before.

“Okay, now it’s my turn. Mom, Dad, Laura, Jessie, I want to thank you all for the most amazing summer, but especially for putting up with me. I was in a real dark place after Spring Break, and I guess I projected some of my own problems onto the four of you. I was hypocritical, I know it; I was happy to get casual sex myself whenever I could, and then I stigmatized the four of you as promiscuous and perverted when I found that you were attending the sex parties. Okay, I was jealous and feeling left out, but that was no real excuse for my behavior.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.