Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

The weather was cooler and cloudier that afternoon, so the three of us went out for a three-mile run and relaxed in the hot tub afterwards; now that we’d taken the basic decision about what we were going to do with the malefactor, we all felt a great deal more normal. The immediate hurt had passed, and we were able to laugh and joke. We were still pissed at Mom’s behavior, and would never forgive Marsha for what she had said, but we were more at peace with ourselves now we’d talked to Libby and let off much of the tension and anger.

The project of actually delivering Mom’s punishment sure looked like it was going to be a whole lot of fun; we were using our imaginations and senses of humor, and some of the discussion and wild suggestions made us laugh out loud.

I realized yet again how incredibly lucky I had been to get together with Laura and Jessie; although Sis and I had always been good friends until she reached 18 and Mom and Dad had started making her keep secrets from me, we’d never had this level of genuine unrestricted intimacy. Growing up together, there had always been some areas that we couldn’t talk about (although we had sympathized with each other when budding teenage crushes and romances went awry), but now there was nothing that we wouldn’t share. Jessie had easily slipped into the same way with me; I guessed that the two of them had never had any secrets since they’d gotten together as more than roomies, so it was no difficulty for her to now include me. There was no worry about looking dumb in front of each other, or reticence, we all just said what we thought. When Jessie called me a crazy fool, or Laura burst out laughing at something I suggested, it was the honesty that only a true friend can give you. No offence was meant, and none taken.

By the time our parents got home from work that evening, we had showered and dressed, the table was laid for five, and supper all ready to go. With a boatload of ripe zucchini and summer squash from Mom’s garden, the main dish was a garlic and tomato ratatouille that resembled a lasagna; a cheese-topper grilled burger provided the extra protein.

Our parents looked a whole lot happier now that we were talking to them again; we waited until we’d eaten and cleared away before telling them again what they had already heard in summary from Libby. Sis then cited a couple of the reasons why she was so disappointed in Mom, like the fun and giggles they’d had preparing the double dildo display, and how much she’d enjoyed going for runs with our parents once again, and how that closeness had been threatened.

“I had thought we were back together as a family, but it seems that I was kinda premature in my judgment. Okay, your crime is in the past, but there’s still the problem that you SHOULD have admitted it in the amnesty. We’re going to administer your punishment, Mom, and then we’ll forgive you, draw a line under this occasion. You’ll understand that we can’t forget it, and that there will be some trust issues for a while, but we’re hoping that we can be back on track real soon.”

Mom looked close to tears. I had no doubt that she really regretted having fucked up, but as they’d repeatedly said that there was nothing further to confess to, we just had to make an issue of it to force home our point that we all had to be entirely honest with each other.

“Laura, honey, I do understand that this has set our relationship back again. I can’t tell you how sorry I am that I’ve let you down again, I don’t know what came over me to decide that I didn’t want you learning any more skills. Whatever the reason, I know that I shouldn’t have done that, and I’ll do what I can to regain your trust. I’m real proud of all three of you for standing up to my poor behavior, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me a way back.”

“Mom, I’m just so glad that you’re being sensible about this, and not trying to deny anything. I hope Libby made it crystal clear to you both that this is your very last chance? No more secrets, no more games?”

They fell over themselves to confirm this; they swore that there were no more secrets. We chose to assume that they were leveling with us; they both seemed genuinely contrite and eager to get this behind us. Seemed like Libby hadn’t kept anything back when she had called them that afternoon; they knew for sure they were now neck deep in the shit, and didn’t need any more of it rolling into the pit with them.

“One last thing, Mom. One week ago, I was feeling that you were my best friend, and that you were treating us as adults and equals. That was the best feeling I’ve had for years, ever since you started making me keep things secret from Mike, and that’s one reason I’m so mad with you for screwing that up. We’d love to get back to that state, but we need to be convinced that it’s gonna stay that way. It’s up to you. Take your punishment with good grace, and you’ll be doing the right thing.”

Mom hugged us all, and smiled broadly as she received her smartphone back from Sis. We did emphasize that we’d be checking her call logs and that it would be an incredibly bad idea for her to delete them, but congratulated her for having the sense to instantly tell her secretary Karen that her ex-friend Marsha was now persona non grata.

We sat and chatted normally for an hour or so, and then all headed for our beds. The house itself seemed a whole lot more cheerful now we were back to talking with our parents again. The three of us cuddled and made out for a while; I ended up sleeping in the middle with a beautiful and beloved girl on each shoulder, something that I hoped would never end.

Tuesday it rained much of the day; that didn’t especially matter as we were only intending to do some internet research anyway. The Web was great for ideas, not so great for actually understanding the detailed mechanics of what we were looking at. We needed to see and be able to touch the various options available, but the basic idea was sound. The ‘research’ videos we watched made us extremely horny, so we spent the afternoon in bed rather than out running or in the home gym. After all, as Laura laughingly said while Jessie lay sweating and panting heavily from fifteen minutes of energetic bouncing up and down on my cock, “Sex is a form of exercise!” I appreciatively caressed her firm young tits and washboard-flat stomach before asking her if she wanted to do her reps right now; she got short-changed though, because after being wound up by Jessie, I didn’t last the full time with her. Not that it mattered all that much; Jessie was sufficiently recovered for Sis to be able to sit on our lovers face and reach another orgasm while being cleaned up.

We had a power nap after all that activity, just emerging from the shower in time to cook some spicy sausages to go with the – yes, you’ve guessed it – grilled zucchini and summer squash for supper. We told Mom that we needed to go shopping in the morning, and said that we were thinking of visiting Gran and Gramps before we went back to college – Mom was very pleased that we were intending to do that, as they’d been sadly neglected over the summer.

We drove out to a mall on the outskirts of Boston Wednesday morning; we had a couple of other things to buy as well as the big ticket item. Mom had duly handed over her credit card at breakfast; she had been so eager to comply with our demands that she hadn’t questioned for what purpose we needed it.

Remember how Laura and Jessie had said that weekend at the Westin that sometime over the summer they wanted to see for how long I could keep blushing? They sure got their wish.

The embarrassment was bad enough as pretty much the only guy in the lingerie store, but I felt my face go burning red the moment they pointed out the adult store, and it stayed glowing bright all the way. I guess them making me push the shopping trolley while they consulted the list and tossed things into the basket prolonged my embarrassment. If they were searching for something down on a side shelf, I was the poor sap standing in the aisle where all the other customers could see the scale of my perversions and shortcomings. Trust me, my friend – there were no shy and retiring types in that store. They ALL had a good look to see what I was buying, and I got some weird looks. I thought one guy was coming on to me, the way he was grinning!

And the variety of products on display in the adult store? Wow, just wow.

It had been fascinating enough browsing the Internet for ideas, seeing images and watching some explanatory video clips. Seeing, and being able to touch, the real things almost blew me away. Some of the sex toys looked more like instruments of torture – and that was BEFORE we got into the BDSM aisles. I said to Laura that I must have been living a sheltered life, and she just laughed and fondled my cock through my shorts in the fricking middle of the store! I pretended to complain to Jessie, and she leaned over and did exactly the same! There was a lady coming down the aisle towards us, and she just smiled and said ‘Way to go, girls!’ A complete stranger, and she was cool with me being felt up in public!

As they found the items we were looking for and added them to the pile in the trolley, the girls crossed them off of the list – that yellow legal pad of Mom’s was playing a leading role in this sorry affair – and every so often picked up an extra item that took their fancy. My sexual education continued – for a long time they had wanted a glass dildo that they could put in the refrigerator so that it would be cold in their pussies, and as Mom was paying, they ended up buying a much more expensive one in some kind of highly-polished stone.

We did reject the black rubber gas mask with the dildo mounted on the face, so that you could look through the eye-glasses and see clearly what your head was pushing the dildo into. That was too extreme for us, though fascinating as an insight into where some people were willing to go. The ball gags were also a no-no, though the red leather face mask with eye and mouth holes did go into the trolley for a short time until Sis decided that it probably was a little too much.

Eventually we got to the cash desk, the clerk giving an appreciative whistle as she surveyed the trolley contents. I guessed that her takings were going to look very good today.

She was dressed in a Goth fashion with multiple piercings and multi-colored hair; I suspected that there were several more body piercings and tattoos that I couldn’t quite see, even under her fairly skimpy clothing which showed her belly ornaments. I also had the feeling that she could have chewed me up and spat out the pieces any day of the week; she radiated her aggressive sexuality.

“Awesome! You’re surely gonna have a whole lot of fun! You guys gonna need any help at the party? I can give you some real useful tips so you have an even more amazing time? I do demonstrations?”

Sis grinned at her.

“Thanks for the offer, but we’re adopting ourselves a slave, so it’ll be very slow.”

The girl wasn’t at all upset by our refusal. She just licked her lips to show what we were missing out on, and carried on sorting the items.

“Oh well, at least I asked. Shame, we could have had ourselves a real good time. Now, we’re doing a special on engraved collars. Have you taken a look at them?”

We looked at each other.

“Why not? Tell you what, let’s pay for these and the others can take them out to the car, and then you can show me the collars.”

All the $29.99s and $39.95s (and the $129.99 for the hand-polished stone dong) added up to quite a sum. Mom’s credit card sucked it up, the clerk sorted out a few cardboard boxes, and Jessie and I headed out for the car. With everything safely stowed in the trunk, we decided to make out for a couple of minutes until Laura rejoined us. I was NOT surprised that Jessie was especially horny after seeing and handling all those toys; it took one heck of a lot of restraint for us not to move it into the back seat and relieve our tension. We were more than breathless by the time Sis got back to the car; she had two more bags with her, and that meant she’d picked up something additional to an engraved collar. I guessed that she’d share them with us when she was ready.

She took one look at our flushed faces, and knew exactly what we’d been doing. She smiled wickedly, almost voraciously.

“We DO need to visit one more store before we can go home, but I feel exactly the same as you do, I’ve got the raging hornies. I need to cum big time. Fuck it! Why don’t we go get a room for a couple of hours?”

There was a motel a few blocks down from the mall; the clerk grinned as I paid cash, and told me to have a great day.

There wasn’t a lot of making love in the next two hours, it was raw passionate sex on a cheap motel bed. I screwed Jessie as she was eating Laura, she got me up again in a matter of minutes and Sis took a firm grip of her own ankles so that I could give her a major boning, and then I used my fingers on Jessie when Laura was sitting on her face. My third erection lasted long enough to get the both of them off, and then they played around with each other while I watched and helped where I could. Neither of them had been holding back; it had been hard and fast fucking to achieve release, and it had been amazing. We showered and dried off before sorting our clothes from the pile at the base of the bed, still a little dizzy from sating our lust.

The clerk gave me an even bigger grin when I returned the keycard. I guessed my body language wasn’t hiding what had just happened, or perhaps it was obvious from my posture that I’d just been fucked almost to death. Of course, it might have been that someone had complained about all the shouting and screaming coming from our room, or maybe he had a hidden camera in the room, in which case he had himself an unbelievably sexy porno movie, that I’d have paid good money to watch.

Back at the mall, after eating some much-needed lunch, we hit the other specialist store and I blushed again. My girlfriends just laughed. Some of the equipment in that place quickly wiped the smiles off of our faces; it squicked us out, and I guess that none of us had any great wish to visit a BDSM Dungeon any time soon. We eventually selected the remaining item, Mom’s credit card paid for it, and then on the way back home we stopped off at a hardware store to buy two of those big wheeled tool chests, the sturdy ones professionals use, with three deep lockable draws.

Our conversation on the way back was adult-rated. I was impressed that Laura kept the car on the road with some of the things that were said. We left our purchases locked in the trunk and ran up to our bedroom, shedding clothes as soon as we were up the stairs. Laura landed on the bed on all fours, spread eagle, with Jessie worming her way underneath her to kiss and caress her, and I pounded my sister’s pussy from behind until she screamed out her climax, then they switched over and Jessie too got some more great rough sex from both sides, ending with a hole pumped full of jizz. I collapsed onto my left side, and we all panted together.

When we woke up quite a while later, there was a missed call from Libby on Laura’s smartphone. There was also a serious wet patch on the bed cover; I guess that’s why they are machine washable. Sis called Libby and confirmed that we needed her to come over Friday, and that she wasn’t to share that fact with our folks. We had to reassure her again that we wouldn’t do anything that we hadn’t done to each other. Then we badly needed a shower.

We ate out at a Thai restaurant that night; Mom’s purse was on the kitchen table when we got back, so we checked her phone log, returned her credit card, and reclaimed our cash expenditure. We looked in on them before we went to bed; told them we’d had a good day and wished them goodnight.

I just hoped that Mom didn’t think of looking at the online credit card statement before the weekend; we’d charged over four grand’s worth of stuff to her card, and she would certainly recognize the vendors’ names, because that’s where she’d bulk bought the lube stored in her sewing room (and probably a number of her sex toys). It wasn’t the heavy use of her card that I didn’t want her to know about; I’d hate for the element of surprise to be lost.

Sis and I tortured Jessie to sleep. Both of them were a little sore after the poundings they’d received during the day, but Jessie was up for a little nipple play. She’d almost bought herself a leather fetish bra with nipple holes, but had decided it wasn’t quite her style; she like having the whole of her breasts caressed at the same time as her nipples. Sis and I took one lovely tit each and loved them up, then took our nipple between our teeth and repeatedly gently closed down on it between our front teeth and pulled ever so slightly to stretch the flesh. Jessie could not remember ever having such erect nipples; she was moaning louder with each pull, and when Sis moved down and started doing the same with her clitoris, she bucked and screamed out a climax. She was pretty wasted by then and drifted off to sleep almost immediately; I offered to do the same to Laura but she opted just to cuddle Jessie with me spooned in behind her. We didn’t move until the morning.


Thursday, we started the day with some warm-up forms and stretches; two lust-fueled sessions of rough sex without thought of the physical consequences had injected some lactic acid into our muscles, which were now complaining. I was also pretty sure that some bruises would be forming, so I made quite an occasion out of kissing possible boo-boo sites better. That was good fun, though I think I erred on the cautious side, just to ensure I didn’t miss any.

After eggs and toast with our breakfast jug of coffee, we shifted our purchases from the car trunk into the basement gym and carefully locked both the access door from the garage and the one at the top of the stairs, so that our parents couldn’t possibly see what we were planning. Then we did the necessary construction work in the basement, tested the fixings, and ran through what we thought we needed to do.

Our smaller items got sorted, tags and packaging removed, and washed. Some were larger than others, one or two just plain grotesque. I shook my head in awe of some of them.

“Did you intend to make me feel quite so inadequate?”

Jessie giggled and waved the dong she was currently drying off up in the air, then held it against her belly. From her crotch, it damn near reached up to her tits.

“Mike, sweetie, NO guy is ever going to measure up against these. We only bought them to put a scare on her, no way will they actually fit. They aren’t for real, not unless you’re much more into pain than pleasure. Look, we’d be talking serious displacement of internal organs if I did ever manage to get this inside of me! Jeez, even a baby isn’t this long.”

“You could send photos to Grace and Celeste? They will run screaming every time a boy gets within ten yards of them once they’ve seen those? How’s that for contraception?”

Jessie gave me the finger, laughing as she did so.

“Thank you, honey, but no. My sisters do NOT need to know about these!”

Sis went and fetched down a big bottle of water-based lube from the sewing room, we piled our clothes on a bench, they laid down on Mom’s big yoga mat and I assisted the two of them in gently testing a number of the more reasonably-sized items. That was a whole lot of fun all round, although there was one thing I really didn’t like the idea of, and I made no offer to try that for size. Cleaning up the mat took several towels; it was just as well that there was a bathroom with shower adjoining the gym room.

They giggled when I asked them how the heck a clerk in a sex shop got through the day without humping the till; Jessie reckoned that they must get used to seeing the merchandise, or be allowed a certain number of masturbation breaks during their shift. Sis made us laugh out loud when she openly speculated what the employee discount was, and whether the staff got to test and review all new products so they could speak from personal experience when advising customers.

As I hadn’t seen it when we unpacked everything, I asked Sis about the engraved collar; she replied that as it was a bespoke made-to-order item, it would be delivered some time today. She showed us a number of other pieces of equipment that she had picked up; I hoped that I wouldn’t get carried away with the riding crop. It made a sinister whistle as it went through the air, and it certainly smarted when I slapped it experimentally against my leg.

After lunch, we took all the packaging up to the garden incinerator, where Mom normally had us burn the pernicious weeds and the diseased plants, and we destroyed the evidence. Then we went back down to the basement to play around with the main attraction.

Mom’s credit card had bought her a top-of-the-range sex swing, with a whole load of possible variations. It could be used as a padded swing seat suspended on chains at the corners, or there were a variety of straps and loops for suspension. We’d decided – after some very interesting trials of all the options – that Mom was going to be starting off hanging face down with a broad strap under her belly, and loops on her wrists and ankles attached to a cross-bar which would keep them well apart. Jessie, whose turn it had been when we put that set together, said that it was a little uncomfortable, but that the complete loss of control over the situation would be what would really bug my Mom.

The Fed-Ex guy texted to say he was on his way; Laura put on some clothes and went out to meet him. The collar was of black leather with steel lettering; it even had a loop for a leash. It looked real good. Sis grinned as we complimented her on the choice; she modeled it, and it suited her blond hair just fine, real sexy. Not so great against Jessie’s mocha skin and mid-length black hair; she giggled when I said that we’d have to shop carefully for her collar. Maybe mink, so she could be dressed appropriately when she was fucking us like a mink.

Then the girls finally wanted to learn about the other item. It was not at all nice. Yeah, there are indeed some sick puppies out there if they get off on that kind of thing. The two of them hugged me when that bit was over, and promised me that it would never happen again. It had kinda ruined the mood, so we got dressed and headed out to the grocery store to stock up for the weekend.

Our love making that night was quiet, thoughtful and intense, the girls keen to make up for the indignity I had suffered. Laura broke the tension. She was on her back, Jessie was on her front, leaning on her elbows as she ate Laura out, with a pillow under her hips, and I was screwing Jessie from behind. I liked that version of doggie even better as my chest rubbed on Jessie’s back, and I was humping away when Sis burst into a peal of laughter. The two of us looked at her in query.

“Omigod, it’s too funny! Jess, a few years ago, we were all watching National Geographic, one of those nature programs. They showed a lion mating with a lioness, and he was lying on her back biting her neck and shoulders. Mike kissed your neck a moment ago and that image just came into my head! He’s like a lion with his harem, or whatever the word is for his ladies.”

I chuckled too.

“Yeah, I remember that. We’d done some initial Sex-Ed, but neither of us had yet been allowed to date, and there were two animals rutting on the screen. We knew exactly what they were doing, but neither of us were going to mention it, and Mom and Dad didn’t say anything either. I think they relaxed a bit when it went back to the lions hunting giraffes.”

Sis sat up so she could watch as Jessie and I hammed it up a bit, pretending to bite each other and growl as we took pleasure from each other. It was a whole lot of fun and we were all laughing as the lion bred the lioness. Then the other lioness wanted her turn too, and after a bit of teamwork they got me ready to go again. Who said sex can’t be filled with laughter as well as passion?


Friday 8/17 was the BIG DAY.

Early in the morning, just as soon as our parents had gone off to work, we locked ourselves into the basement and all three of us took turns being strapped into the sex swing as the ‘victim’. Laura was first, and she gently sucked my dick while Jessie gave her a few strokes with a well-lubricated strap-on. I was next, licking Laura while Jessie pretended to be reaming me with the dildo, and then Jessie went in and I fucked her a little while she sucked Laura’s strap-on. Lastly, I got suspended in the slings again and Laura laid herself face down on my back, with her head by my butt, and they discussed exactly how they were going to dildo Mom’s ass. There was quite a bit of giggling as curious fingers stroked around my brown ring, and my balls got goosed a couple of times.

They released me, and we had a hug which quickly turned into lust and passion because we all badly needed to cum after playing around like that for a while. Sis had a go on the Sybian until she was almost ready, and then I fucked her to a great cum, after which Jessie was ready for me to finish her, and finish IN her. It was hard and enjoyable sex, but nothing like as rough and desperate as the day before. That urgent need satisfied, we walked the course one more time, looking for flaws in our plan, but finding none. Yeah, Mom’s punishment was certainly going to be appropriate and memorable.

We showered and dressed in shorts and tees, carefully locking up the basement behind us. Over lunch, Sis was unusually quiet. After we had washed up and cleared away, she came over and hugged me tight.

“Mike, do you know what ‘pegging’ is?”

I shook my head.

“Something to do with camping?”

They smiled at each other and both giggled.

“Do you trust us?”

I remembered what I’d let them do to me the previous afternoon. I’d been completely at their mercy.

“Totally. With my life. Do you need to ask?”

She kissed me.

“No, I don’t, but I needed to hear it again. Okay, pegging is where the girl uses a strap-on to massage her guy’s prostate. It’s a truly meaningful step in a relationship. We’ve never done it; we’ve neither of us ever come close to having a guy we wanted to mark as our own. We’d like to peg you.”

I was a little startled.

“You’d like to fuck me in the ass with a dildo?”

She shook her head.

“No, Mike. You aren’t listening properly. There’s so much more meaning to it than that. It’s about possession, about claiming you, about you permitting us to penetrate you, about you freely giving us your last secret. I guess I want to peg you when you’re about to fill Jess’s colon with your jizz, and have her peg you when you’re balls deep in my butt. How about it? Not now, we want to make a real special occasion of it.”

I thought for a moment, my instant revulsion at the thought of having my anus violated being replaced by her words.

“Something like when we became blood siblings?”

She grinned and kissed my neck.

“Exactly. Another ritual exclusively for the three of us. I just knew you’d get it eventually.”

I shrugged and managed to smile.

“Okay, I’m up for that, but most certainly NOT with the strap-on we’re going to be using tonight.”

They both giggled at the idea.

“No, I’m not sure that I would even let Jess use that one on me! No, it will be the small anal trainer, no bigger than your finger. That’s what made us think about it, there was a sign on that shelf in the store saying they were ideal for pegging. It won’t hurt a bit, we promise. From what I’ve read, you’ll actually enjoy it.”

“Right, so when do you want us to try it? We’re going to be kinda busy tonight.”

“No, not tonight. We need to take our time, make a proper occasion of it. When the moment is right. We’ll all know when that time comes.”

“Okay. I guess that I’m probably looking forward to it, just because it’s going to be doing something very special with the two of you. One thing, Sis. That cock cage. That would be a step too far.”

She shivered in disgust at the suggestion. They’d loathed putting it on me almost more than I had disliked being caged.

“It would for us too. I really hated that we had to get familiar with it using you as the model.”

“That’s okay, we knew we had to be sure that you can get it on and locked before he notices.”

‘I just pray that we won’t need to use it. He’d be real pissed, and I wouldn’t blame him for feeling like that.”

“I hope so too.”

She kissed me and released me; Jessie moved in for a hug and a kiss in her turn. I guess me mentioning the cock cage had unsettled her a little too.

“It’s going to be a long night; I’d say siesta time.”

“Good thinking. Just let me fetch the stone dong and set it cooling before we forget.”

Sis went down to collect her new toy, I asked Jessie how it worked.

“We’re not really sure yet; it’s called temperature play, where you use something cooler or warmer than body heat to stimulate your nerves. We’ve experimented a little with ice cubes, and that was fun, you’d be amazed what happens to Laura’s nipples when you tease them with cold. We tried putting an ice cube in our vaginas, but it tickled a whole lot and made the bed wet, so we want to give it a go with a cold dong and do without the meltwater.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.