Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Friday 7/6 was of course straight after the Fourth July public holiday; the turnout for the party was very low at only twenty-two people (including the five of us hosts), because so many of the group were out of town for the whole week. Without anyone I knew well being there – Libby Van Allen and her daughter Toni, Carol Bowen and her family, Lucy and Clay Powell were all absent – it was a less than stellar evening.

Laura made us laugh as the three of us sat on a mattress in the Great Room waiting to be called upon; she said that it must feel like this in a whorehouse the night before payday!

The three of us got off a couple of times, and that was about it. We didn’t even leave the Great Room, and no-one got near the hot tub. Jeez, I’d actually had to come to the rescue of Mom and screw her for a while when the guy she was with came before she’d finished, just to take her over the top because there was no-one else available. No, not an evening to look back on with fond memories for any of us. Waste of a perfectly good Cialis tablet.

Dad had shrugged when I asked him about the sparse attendance; he said that the previous year they hadn’t held a July party, and people had whined. This year he had arranged one, and people hadn’t turned up. He’d put it to the group again, and abide by their decision. He had told me a while back that he’d never cancel a party unless it was definitely not going to be worthwhile – like if there was a warning of heavy blizzard or ice conditions which would actually make it dangerous for people to attend. He admitted that he wasn’t at all happy about the way it was going tonight, but in no way was it a failure on his part, it was just one of those things. That last comment surprised me a little because I’d always thought that he absolutely hated not succeeding, but I guessed that it was a more sensible attitude to take. Why get stressed about something way out of your control? The group wanted a July party, he’d delivered it, the group didn’t support it enough, the group would have to think again.

The party actually finished when the snacks came out early at nine o’clock; Dad had taken a straw poll and nobody was really in the mood to carry on. They’d fucked for two or three hours, and that seemed to be enough for most. He thanked them for attending, regretted that more people hadn’t supported the group that evening, and told them that he really hoped to see them again in August.

Once everybody had left, Dad locked up the house and we headed upstairs to shower and go to bed. Laura and Jessie agreed that it had been a most disappointing party, and I had to help them both out before they could get to sleep – not that I had any problem doing that. It’s not like my reserves, or the Cialis, had been anywhere near depleted.

Breakfast and lunch Saturday consisted of the left-over appetizers and canapes that had never made it out of the fridge. Actually, with only five of us to eat thirty-odd portions, there was more than enough.

After breakfast, Dad and I washed and valeted Jessie’s car, checked the tires and oil, filled it up with gas, and generally tried to show our love and respect for her. As we had the hose and buckets out, we did the other cars as well. Sis offered to strip off and help, but although we liked the idea very much, we suspected that things might take a whole lot longer.

I spent the afternoon on the riding mower, while the girls helped Mom with her garden. Dad grilled us steaks for supper to eat with Gran’s recipe potato salad, and then the flying insects got over-friendly, so it was time to get inside the screens.

As Jessie was headed home Sunday to spend two weeks with her family, immediately we got in the house, I suggested to my siblings that they enjoy another night with just the two of them in our bed. They agreed, on condition they could start off with a snowball to share, so I happily provided the material for that, and then went and worked out on the weights machine downstairs for a while before showering and heading for my old bed.

I was woken just after midnight; Laura had switched on my bedroom light and was shaking my foot.

“Mike, can you please join us? I want to give Jess something special, but I need your help.”

“Sure, Sis!”

I quickly washed my face to wake myself up, then sat on our bed while Laura explained that, as they were about to be separated for a fortnight, by far the longest period since they had gotten together the previous September, she wanted to totally surrender herself to Jessie as a signal of her love and commitment. She told me that she was intending to do that by having her ass fucked on the bathroom counter in the same way as I’d done to her (and Jessie and Toni), but by Jessie with a strap-on dildo. Of course I agreed to help in any way I could; from the looks on their faces I could tell that it was going to mean a lot to them.

I got up onto the counter with my back against the mirror, Laura slid towards me so I could hold her in position, while Jessie lubed up both Sis’s rosebud and the dildo. The two of them maintained eye contact all the time Jessie was stroking into Laura’s butt; I did what I could to help by working on my sister’s tits, but I could tell that neither of them was really conscious that I was there. Sis had a shuddering orgasm as they both cried out their love for each other, and as soon as Jessie had dumped the strap-on in the basin and wiped the spilt lube from Laura’s butt, the two of them kissed and cuddled with tears of joy streaming down their faces. I helped them to the bed and was about to return to mine when Jessie stopped me.

“Mike, when we’ve cuddled for a bit, will you help Laura do the same to me, please? I want her to know that I feel just the same about her.”

I sat and watched as they kissed and dried each other’s faces, constantly exchanging expressions of love. When they were ready, I washed up the dildo, Laura donned it and applied the lube, and I held Jessie tenderly as she allowed her lover to take her. Once again, I had only a minor supporting role, less than a cameo, because all the action was between the two girls. Yes, there was no doubt in my mind that they did indeed share something very special. I guess both had come through for the other in times of need, and they had an intimate link that I’d never fully understand, but which fortunately still seemed to leave room in their hearts and lives for me.

They insisted I stayed with them for the rest of the night; Jessie was in the middle and we were back to back as she cuddled Laura. I was happy with that; I could ask no more. They had been a couple long before I had met Jessie that fateful Spring Break Friday evening. They had first dibs on each other; I’d always known that.

It was a tearful farewell all round after breakfast.

Mom had made Jessie a snack to take with her, and we all hugged before she got into her car. The four of us walked down the drive as she slowly drove out, keeping pace with us and talking through the window. We stood on the roadside waving until she rounded the first bend, then walked slowly back up to the house.

To avoid sitting in silence wishing that Jessie hadn’t gone to stay with her folks, Laura and I went for a long road-run, and then did some workout exercises in the basement gym when we got back. After showering, we laid on our bed naked, cuddling and caressing. Sis felt real good, her skin smooth, cool and dry to the touch.

I had a few moments wondering ‘what if’. What if the previous summer our parents had sat me down and invited me to join their swinging group? They were already fucking Laura by then, so no doubt I would have joined them? What if Laura and I had spent the previous summer as intimate as we were now? What if I’d changed my college plans so that the two of us could share an apartment at her college? What if she had then never met Jessie? Would we just have become siblings-with-benefits, or would our current more meaningful relationship have developed without being forged in the fires of deceit and reconciliation? I guessed that I’d never know.

Meanwhile, there was a question that I could get an answer to. I moved my head from where I was currently nuzzling on a nipple so that I could see her face.

“Sis, will you please talk me through last night? What exactly did you two mean by surrendering to the other? I don’t quite get it.”

“I’ll try to explain, please bear with me if it gets complicated. When a man fucks a woman, and she’s on her back with a cock being driven into her, there’s no doubt that the guy is in charge, dominating the situation and the girl?”

“I’m with you so far, I guess...”

She giggled.

“What about when you are on your back and Libby is riding you?”

“I guess she’s in charge? No, make that definitely in charge. No question there, not that I’m objecting.”

She grinned.

“And when Jess and I are making love without toys?”

“Neither of you is dominant?”

“And when one of us is wearing a strap-on, pretending to be the male?”

“I guess that makes them the dominant partner?”

“You’ve got it. Jess and I haven’t been apart for two whole weeks since we met last September. I just wanted her to know that she owns me, body and soul, and I wanted her to take physical possession of me. Once we’d done that, she wanted to show me that she felt the same.”

“How is that different from when I fucked your asses on the same counter?”

“Another stage up. Using the dong changes things. She’s not getting any physical pleasure out of the action; it’s purely the joy of making me feel good, plus the buzz of being the one doing the penetrating with an unfeeling length of silicon rubber. You were going to get a cum out of doing my butt, Jess was going to have me at her mercy; I was only going to get my orgasm if she allowed me to. Do you see?”

I hesitated.

“I understand your logic, and I knew from your emotions at the time that it meant a huge amount to you both. I do remember when we first did anal face-to-face how special it was, so I guess, without me being in a female body, that’s probably as close as I can imagine it. I don’t quite get the emotional bit, but give me some time. What gave you the idea?”

“I had a chat with Libby. She said that I should nurture my relationships, not ever let them get stale. She believes that the swinging lifestyle leads you to constantly expect more excitement, and that when you love somebody, you should save something special for them, something that means a whole lot more to the both of you than anything you’ve ever experienced with a casual partner.”

I kissed her on the forehead.

“Yeah, I talked to her about that too, just after I saw an example of that in action. Lucy and Clay Powell only do anal with each other; it’s their distinct thing.”

“I get that. It’s like the snowball with us, though you’ve also made that extra-special for Jess and I. I don’t know what else we can do for you, I’m still sorry that neither of us had a real cherry left to give you. All the other things you do that no-one else had ever done, like cleaning us up, or kissing us just after we’ve blown you, those are for us, not for you.”

I laughed.

“Sis, those are such small things compared to what I owe you both. You forget that, as far as I’m concerned, you and Jessie gave me my life back. I didn’t know what had hit me when I first realized that Mom and Dad were excluding me from such a secret, and if I hadn’t arranged to meet up with you in April, I’m sure I’d have done something real stupid. Jeez, I was even thinking of running off and enlisting! How long do you think a soft college boy like me would have lasted? And then of course we met up at the Westin – you know exactly quite how screwed up I was by then – and you two gave me the strength to pull back rather than just run away. Since then? Totally awesome. Beyond my wildest dreams. You’ve given me everything.”

There were tears in both our eyes. She didn’t answer in words; she kissed me on the lips, and then moved down to engulf my dick in her mouth. Neither of us said a word for quite a few minutes, not until after I’d clamped my mouth over her spermy lips and kissed her until we were both breathless.

It was a real shame that we were working the next morning; we made long slow love when we went to bed shortly after supper, and we were sorely tempted to continue just as long as we could stay awake. Jessie called us at ten, as we’d arranged, and we had a very long and intimate conversation considering it was only twelve hours since we’d last seen her! Then Laura spooned back into me, I put an arm around her breasts, and we fell asleep. Neither of us moved until the alarm woke us less than six hours later.

Wednesday we went out for some Italian food; as we were local we played it like it was just a brother and sister eating out together, and we didn’t go dancing afterwards; that could only happen further away where we weren’t known.

Sis and I both really missed having Jessie around, and we admitted to each other that we were both madly in love with her. She was a genuinely lovely girl, as well as being truly hot-hot-hot in the sack. Mom and Dad told us that the house was emptier without her bubbly presence. We especially missed her in the evenings after we got back from work, although we also enjoyed just being the two of us together.

It simply wasn’t the same without our lover. Something, or someone, was missing. We found ourselves watching the clock crawl round until the time came for Jessie’s nightly call. It just didn’t seem right to make love before we’d talked to the girl of both our dreams, almost like we needed her permission to console each other for her absence. Both Sis and I were suffering withdrawal symptoms from our lover’s absence. Laura had been with Jessie since that first weekend of their second year, when they’d gotten hold of some beer and ended up in bed together; she’d taken her roomie home the next weekend, and two weeks later she’d introduced Jessie to the October party. They’d hardly been apart since, just a few days at each of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.

Me? It hadn’t quite been love at first sight; but at seven-thirty on Friday March 7 I’d certainly been in lust, round about eight-fifteen I’d had by far the best experience I’d ever had with a girl, and by one in the morning, I just KNEW that I had to see this amazing girl again. That weekend at the Westin, she’d admitted to me that she too had feelings for me by the end of the night, when I’d helped her carry her fucked-out roomie up to bed, and that was why she had invited me to stay over with them. If it hadn’t been out-and-out love, it had most certainly been a precursor. She had captivated me; being with her again had been the primary reason for going to the April party. 120-odd days later, I knew for sure that I wanted her in my life for the next seventy-plus years. That’s one heck of a statement for a nineteen-year-old guy to make, but I just KNEW it.

Yeah, so, I loved Laura too, far more than I should love my own sister. But we couldn’t ever marry, not unless we moved to some god-forsaken part of the country that was the butt of so many redneck jokes, where the judge wouldn’t conduct the marriage ceremony for you unless you were first cousins or closer. (You must know that one – you are a redneck if: you’ve been married three times, and still have the same mother-in-law).

Jessie I could marry, and have my name recorded as the father of her children. I had no idea if that would ever work, given that she loved my sister too, but I sure hoped that, in some way, it would come true one day, even if we couldn’t legally get the matching paperwork.

That weekend, the four Bowens came over for a sleepover in the big bed. They’d been away for the Fourth holiday on a vacation to celebrate Candy’s eighteenth birthday, and during that trip, they’d taken the final step to doing everything as a family. The night she became an adult, Candy finally made love to her father, brother and mother. Carol in turn had at last allowed her son back into the body which had pushed him out nineteen years before. They were all still pumped up from their vacation, and eager to share the love they had celebrated.

It was a pretty amazing night for all of us; after the let-down of the party a fortnight before, it pushed home my sense that I much preferred swinging with people I knew and liked. I guess I’d grown up a little more since that first party I’d gatecrashed; I was less like a little boy at the candy stall trying to sample every variety. I preferred to go back to my tried and tested favorites, and Carol and Candy most certainly qualified. The only slight regret was that Sis and I both so wished that Jessie had been there to share it with us, after all, she’d been instrumental in helping us transform Candy from high school reluctant dater to the confident sexual being she now was.

Laura called Libby Sunday night to catch up; Libby and her daughter Toni had been up in New York the weekend after the Fourth to see Toni’s brother Tom. They’d had a great time, Toni had liked Tom’s boyfriend and was delighted to see her brother so happy. We told Libby that she’d not missed anything at the party, she commiserated but said that she hoped to see us real soon.

It was a long week at work. The project was going well, as far as I knew, and I was enjoying working with the people, but, like most projects, the initial brief and project specification turned out to be inadequate as we discovered more about the reality. There were a couple of late finishes as we reviewed our work together and established which bits needed revisiting in light of new information. There was one advantage to this; I wasn’t actively thinking how much we missed our lover. Each night, Sis and I ate supper, chatted briefly to our parents, went to bed, made love, and then slept entwined until the alarm woke us early the next morning.

Jessie FINALLY returned to us around lunchtime Sunday 7/22; she looked almost as happy to see us as we were delighted to see her!

We hugged and kissed and hugged some more, and then Mom fixed us all some lunch while we talked. Jessie teased Sis while we were eating, asking if I’d yet managed to cure her lesbian tendencies. That was fighting talk which made Mom and Dad laugh – yeah, Sis and I had enjoyed our single loving most nights Jessie was away, but part of that was consoling each other for our blood sibling not being there. I took the two girls up to our room after we’d eaten, said that I’d be in every so often with refreshments, and that I’d be paddling their butts if they didn’t give each other at least ten orgasms before supper!

That night, despite us all having to be at work at eight the next morning, the three of us had some real sweet loving. I’d been mulling over an idea for a while, ever since that last night when they’d each given themselves to their lover, and it had crystallized a little more when I’d had that conversation with Sis before lunch on the Sunday Jessie had left for her folks. As we were resting before I could go for the third time, I spoke up. I hoped like hell they wouldn’t think I was intruding too much on their own relationship with my request.

“Jessie, Laura, you know that we did that blood siblings ritual to bind us together? I’ve been wondering, would you let me have a butterfly tat as well, so that I’m also physically marked as yours?”

Jesus! I’d hoped that they would be mildly pleased by my suggestion – they got all emotional and weepy, saying that it was the most romantic thing they’d ever heard! We never did get to a final round of orgasms; they were holding me too tight for me to be able to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.