Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Dr. Carol had ruled that Mom should wait at least a week after her laparoscopy before having sex or vigorous exercise of any kind; Laura called her, confirmed that the wounds were all healed up, and got her okay for what we had planned. Friday night, Libby came over for supper and then we welcomed Mom back to amorous activity with a slow and loving orgy on their bed; all five of us gently fucked her (and the other three women), and then, with Dad and I on the outside, Libby next to me, and Mom cuddled by the girls, a very good night’s sleep was had by all.

Mom had sure been glad to be back in action; as we washed the strap-ons and generally cleaned up before sleep, she’d said that the last time she’d been off for more than a few days had been after I was born.

In fact, she was so delighted not to have had to worry about her diaphragm or spermicide any longer that she woke me at two and took me off to my old bedroom to have another load of my potent fertile sperm pumped onto her unprotected cervix, just because she now could. We snuck back onto the big bed once we’d finished, and apart from a few sleepy moans as we wriggled back into our places, the others didn’t seem to notice.

Breakfast Saturday was good fun; Sis and I sneaked out before the others had showered and drove down to the strip mall early to load up with some unhealthy donuts and pastries; after all, we had used up more calories overnight than we had consumed, so there was some slack to take up. Mom giggled as she took a third donut and a second mug of coffee, the sugar from her previous one still visible on her lips.

“What the heck! The world’s not going to end if I temporarily put on an ounce or two!”

Laura was going out for her dinner-date with Libby that night. She took Jessie and I into the den for a quiet word after breakfast.

“Mike, will you do me a favor? Take Jess out on a real nice date tonight, just the two of you? Have some fun together without me?”

I looked at Jessie. She grinned her agreement.

“That’s an awesome idea, Roomie. I’ll accept, on one condition. You two go on a proper date next Saturday when I’m at Libby’s.”

“That’s a deal! Mike, you’d better ask her.”

I needed no more prompting.

“Jessie, will you come out and have dinner with me tonight? Italian? We might go dancing afterwards?”

She beamed, her white teeth and shining eyes prominent in her tanned face.

“Thank you, Mike, I’d love that.”

“I’ll pick you up at six?”

She grinned; I’d made it sound more like a real date, even though we were living in the same house together.

Laura drove over to Libby’s place just before six; both girls looked amazing in their dressier outfits. I pulled on my new sports coat and drove Jessie into town, where we had some great food and then went to a bar and danced together for an hour and a half, only coming off the floor once to swallow a soft drink. There were some people I knew from high school there; we waved and smiled but that was all. Jessie and I left when the dance floor got too crowded, and headed home, where we made long slow love and then cuddled close to keep each other company in the absence of our lover. We woke up a couple of times during the night for some more loving, both tender and bit more physical. It was a perfect date from my point of view. Jessie seemed to have enjoyed it too; when I asked whether she’d like the two of us to do something together again sometime, I got an enthusiastic positive response.

A very bubbly Sis woke us at ten Sunday morning with coffee. She kissed Jessie and then me, her minty breath fresher than ours. We sat up in the rumpled sheets and accepted our mugs; Sis sat herself down on the edge of the bed to talk.

“How was your date, roomie?”

“Like Mike’s, totally great. You’re next, Jess, and I promise that you won’t regret it! Libby is just fucking awesome! How did your night go?”

“Great! He’s becoming quite the accomplished boyfriend! Another thirty years and he’ll be an incredible dancer!”

“I’m not THAT bad!”

She kissed me on the cheek.

“No, sweetie, you aren’t. We work together well on the floor. But I wouldn’t want you to get all big headed about being a thoroughly nice guy, and a great lover and a good dancer, would I?”

The three of us showered together; the problem of what to do with my inevitable boner being solved by Sis facing the shower wall and showing me her little pink pussy. We took our time getting dressed; kisses, caresses and outright fondles delaying the process. Mom and Dad had eaten earlier; I extended my boyfriend credentials by cooking us some scrambled egg and bacon to follow fresh fruit.

Monday 5/28 was of course the Memorial Day holiday. After lunch on Sunday, Sis asked Mom if we five might party that night, what with the three day weekend meaning no work in the morning for them. Mom looked enquiringly at Dad, who grinned back at her to show that he was up for it. After all, he too had just endured ten days without sex in solidarity with Mom.

“Didn’t Libby give you enough last night?”

“She most certainly did. It’s just that with us starting our summer jobs Tuesday, I was thinking that Dad and Mike might feel up to a DP session? You keep telling us that once we’re working, we’ll need our sleep too much to do a lot of serious playing around during the week.”

Mom laughed.

“There’s a lot of truth in that. Your Dad and I never do it more than once if we’ve got to be in work the next morning, so if you do want some prolonged fun at night, Fridays and Saturdays are your only option. Tell you what, honey, why don’t we start off right now with a little session on the Sybian, give the guys some time to do us properly?”

It was just as well we had Memorial Day off to recover. Dad and I had gotten put through quite the triple workout.

We all left the house at seven on Tuesday morning in order to arrive at our new places of work by eight; Jessie was okay because Dad took her straight to her new supervisor; Laura and I both had to wait a couple of hours in the reception areas at our jobs until the HR people finally rolled in to carry out our inductions.

I found that I was attached to a team of nice people; the task was interesting, and the time flew until five-thirty when people packed up and headed for home. It was still quite a shock to once again be committed for the whole day – no study periods to go and have a coffee, or rush to the store, no two-hour lunch break. heck, it was even more controlled than high school.

I got home about six fifteen to find that the hot tub contractor had been in, and there was a new concrete slab curing out the back. There was also a load of sheeting around the old family room, where a new external door and small porch were being fitted.

Wednesday night the door was in, Thursday the sheeting was gone and the room was all painted up again, with a new rack for towels and swim suits. Outside, there was a hot tub full of water surrounded by decking, all looking good apart from the fact that the water hadn’t yet heated up, so we had to wait another day.

Friday after supper we held the grand opening of the hot tub. As I had suspected they would, the three ladies in our household got more excited than Dad and I did, but we too quickly appreciated the benefits of sitting naked next to sexy females who were feeling horny and whose hands tended to wander underwater. Dad did give us a short lecture on the hygiene risks of getting warm bacteria-laden water inside body openings, but then reassured us by telling us that he’d opted for the upgraded filter system to minimize the risks. He then went to get some unbreakable ‘glasses’ and a bottle of chilled wine for us to toast the completion of the work.

Our parents formally ‘christened’ the tub by bending Mom over the side while Dad stroked into her above water level; Sis and I were second while Mom and Jessie made out, and then Dad and Jessie screwed on the decking, while Mom and Sis worked on getting me hard again. It was only the advent of dusk and the night-time biting insects that drove us indoors. We did decide that we needed some easily-washable cushions for the decking; it wasn’t the most comfortable surface on which to fuck or be fucked. The towels had been a temporary remedy, but something thicker was needed to deal with the anti-slip ridges on the decking lumber.

Saturday was Jessie’s night with Libby; she too returned full of praise for our friend’s sexual skills. I had taken Sis a little further away from home for our ‘date’ night than I had Jessie; I was intending to do some serious groin grinding with her during the slow dances, and it would have been seriously uncool to have been spotted doing that by people we both knew from high school. We had a great time; it was very much like a ‘fun’ date, and of course it got even better once we were home.

Sunday we decided we needed to go out for a run before lunch; to our surprise Mom and Dad asked us to wait a couple of minutes so they could run with us. It must have been three or four years since we’d last run as a family; it was another unifying event.

We worked our second week at our jobs; the initial stage of getting to know our colleagues and our working environment was over, and we were all pleased with the progress we were making on the projects. It was surprisingly tiring being out of the house between seven and six; I finally understood why my parents appreciated their weekends so much. Dad and I tried to stay ahead on the yard chores as the weeds and grass grew up so fast; Mom planted out her seedlings in her garden, and those tasks tended to use up the evening between supper and bedtime. Yes, the three of us made love every night before we went to sleep, but it was a strict once each.


The next party had been arranged for five weeks after the last one; it was held on Friday 6/8. As we were all working during the day, we did most of the preparation on Thursday night, so as not to have an impossible task Friday afternoon. Libby came over to help out, and told us that she would be bringing her college student daughter Toni to the party.

I finally got to see inside Mom’s locked sewing room. Well, they needed someone to do the heavy shifting. There was a stack of EIGHTEEN cheap mattresses in one corner, where I’d thought Mom still had her quilting table, and then there were several bulk boxes of personal lubricant, wet wipes and tissues all piled up. Jeez! Did YOU know that you can buy ID Glide in a 64 ounce bottle? Okay, most of them were the normal 4oz or 8oz sizes, but man, that’s a whole lot of lube. No wonder the maid service never got near this room.

The quilt I’d believed Mom was making up? No, not visible anywhere. Either it was packed away as a kit for her older years, or it had gone in the garbage. I meant to ask but never got around to it.

Pretty much that whole room was now devoted to party stuff; there were a couple of storage boxes with gear like the blindfolds, and a whole box of elf hats – I guessed the Christmas party had been seasonally-themed. You know the housekeeper trollies they have in hotels, with racks for sheets, towels, cleaning materials and other stuff? There was one of those in there as well, all ready for making up the beds before and after the party. Jeez, Dad had indeed been telling the truth when he’d likened it to a business. I guess most cat-houses have a similar room for storing supplies.

We finished stacking all the clean towels in the bathrooms, checked that the trays with wipes, lubricant and tissues were by all the beds, and fetched the boxes and wristbands out of the hall closet. Mom brought down the box of masks, and that was about all we could do. It was just as well it wasn’t a week the maid service was due; there was no mistaking the fact that an orgy was being planned.

That night in bed, the three of us agreed that it was time for some meaningless casual sex, so rather than staying in our room at this party, we’d all go swinging. We’d probably start off together as usual, then the girls intended to double date for a bit to have some friendly competition. That was more than fine with me; I hoped that I might get another chance at some of Mom’s hot friends, and perhaps hook up again with the mystery woman who had possessed such amazing control of her Kegel muscles.

Friday, we worked through our lunch hours so as to get home as soon as we decently could, citing a family gathering that we had to attend; Sis was the last one back at quarter to five. Dad had fetched the Cialis from his study and filled up the bowl on the hall table. One last check that his study and Mom’s sewing room were locked back up, and we were ready for our guests.

Libby turned up at five with Toni, a gorgeous girl with a lovely smile; without doubt her mother’s daughter. Mom told us to take her upstairs and start her off on the right track. What she actually meant was ‘you four get out from under our feet before the caterers arrive with the canapes’, but we took her at her word. We headed for the hall to collect our Cialis, masks and wristbands. Laura chatted to Toni as we went up the stairs to our room and closed the door behind us.

“Have you been to one of these swinging parties before, Toni?”

“No, but my freshman year I did some wild parties at college before I calmed down. I just LOVE to fuck, but I split up with my boyfriend at the end of the semester, so I’ve been going without for the past month. Mom said that I had to test clear, so I haven’t even hooked up with anyone since.”

“You should sure make up for that tonight. Anything you won’t do?”

“No, I’m up for everything. I need to let my hair all the way down, and Mom told me this was just the time and the place to do it.”

“That’s the truth! And we’re just the folks to help you out. How are you with other girls?”

“You two? Yeah, I haven’t sucked a juicy pussy for a while, but I used to hear that I was more than okay at doing it. I’m game.”

Toni sure did love to fuck. She got naked as quickly as we did, and she was waiting for me by the time I got onto the bed. She screamed with delight as soon as I started licking her already-dripping pussy, but she was so worked up that she cut short the foreplay because she wanted me inside her RIGHT NOW, and she was slamming her pelvis back into me about a millisecond after I first entered her.

Neither of us lasted very long.

While we were getting our breath back, she did admit that she’d spent the whole day since she’d got up and started driving over to her Mom’s anticipating having some great sex, and had hence worked herself up into a frenzy before they even got to our house. Jessie and Laura normally started off slowly and quietly; they didn’t get to going wild until after they’d had their first few orgasms. Toni was already beyond that stage. Laura grinned as she scooped up a blob of cum from Toni’s thigh and licked it off of her finger.

“Toni, you’re going to have to slow right down! There’s another five or six hours of the party still to go!”

She grinned.

“I know! I just needed to get the last month out of my system! Celibacy really sucks!”

“Thank goodness for that! I thought you were trying to break all the records, or make us look frigid in front of our boyfriend.”

Our?”

“Yeah, we’re actually a couple, but we do like cock as well, so we’ve made Mike our boyfriend so he can help us out between parties. Now, let me show you what I’ve learned about eating pussy.”

Laura was soon feasting on the combined juices running out of Toni’s slit; I was in a 69 with Jessie who was doing her best to get me up again in record time.

Our door opened and a masked Libby came in to check on us. She grinned with satisfaction as she saw what was being done to her daughter.

“Okay, honey?”

“Great, thanks, Mom!”

“Have a wonderful evening; you most certainly will if you stick around these guys. If you need me, and don’t recognize me in my mask, I’ve got the pink 6 wristband tonight. Laura, lock up behind me, will you? People will be here soon. Enjoy yourselves!”

“Okay, Mom, I’ll see you later!”

I lasted much longer my second time; Jessie got herself off in cowgirl, I took Laura to a climax doggie fashion, and by then Jessie had done enough preparatory work on Toni that she keened out her pleasure in the short period before I unloaded inside her for the second time.

We all washed ourselves thoroughly in the bathroom; Laura explaining that I wasn’t the only guy at the party who had no wish to eat another man’s cum out of a pussy. I asked Sis if there were any male cream-pie eaters in the group, and she said that she hadn’t ever come across any. I guess that’s why she and Jessie had been so amazed and appreciative when I’d cleaned them up at the Westin; it had been something special and meaningful for them, and hadn’t demeaned me in their eyes one bit.

Once we were all cleaned up, with masks and wristbands in place, Sis unlocked the bedroom door and the four of us headed down to the front hall, where there were half-a-dozen people getting undressed and donning their masks. Laura and Jessie were intending to double-date, as were Toni and I.

I spotted Mrs Powell and, remembering that I had been too late to taste her fresh pussy at our previous encounter, I took Toni up to her and asked for a word.

“I’ve got a newbie here; I was hoping that your husband might take it slowly with her until she gets into it?”

She looked us both up and down and smiled.

“I’ll cut you a deal. We’ll do it if you’ll take your time with me again, just like you did at the April party?”

I’d been remembered! I grinned and held out my hand, and she shook it, giggling at the business-like gesture.

The four of us went back to Laura’s bedroom; luckily no-one had moved into it in the meantime. I closed the door once again. Mrs Powell introduced her husband as Clay, and asked us to call her Lucy. I admitted to Mike, and Toni gave her name. Then we got down to the business of the evening.

Lucy and I had another leisurely and mutually enjoyable session, pretty much like our previous one, but with the addition of me starting off by enjoying her juices, and her.

Clay and Toni were going at it beside us; there was no problem with him giving Toni oral sex, and it was good to see that she had indeed slowed down and was taking as much pleasure as she could on the way to orgasm, rather than having her climax as the only aim.

As we were all resting afterwards, Clay asked Lucy if she wanted her ass doing now or later. She giggled as she explained.

“I love it when Clay does my butt; I only do it with him and mine is the only one he does. We keep it specially for the two of us, it’s part of the agreement we made when we started swinging.”

“Like my parents only attend if they are both here?”

“Exactly, and we have that rule also. We don’t get to do it at home, so we try to get together to do it at every party.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, why don’t you do it at home?”

“The kids! The twins are seventeen now and dating. They’re not quite old enough to be told about the parties, and they don’t yet need to know anything about our sex lives. We both get a bit noisy when we’re ass-fucking, so these parties are an ideal chance to do it with no risk of the twins hearing us.”

I nodded in understanding; it fitted in with what my parents had told us about their early days in the lifestyle.

“Do you want us to leave you alone?”

“No, in some ways having an audience will make it more enjoyable!”

Toni reached over to touch me. I could tell from the glint in her eyes that she was turned on by the idea.

“Why don’t you grease me up too, Mike? Mom says you’re good at anal?”

“Thank you, I’d love to!”

We all took it to the bathroom; the counter top was the ideal height for the Powell’s to do it, and of course there was ample room for two couples side-by-side.

Toni was surprised when I sat her down on the counter facing me and started lubing her rosebud; she quickly admitted that she’d never done anal face-to-face; her boyfriends had always done it from behind. Jessie and I had first discovered this position the night that Laura had spent with Toni’s Mom Libby; I did NOT explain the back-story to Toni. Jessie and I’d originally gone into the bathroom to have a shower together, and then it had seemed a good idea to use the counter-top first, and when Jessie had pulled her legs up and exposed her rosebud, I’d been reminded of our first time at the Westin. There had been a bottle of lube on the counter, and events took their natural course. Laura and I too had enjoyed the counter the night that Jessie had spent with Libby, and it seemed only fair to share the experience with Toni.

The Powell’s did it the more traditional way; she hadn’t been exaggerating when she’d said that they got noisy. Toni huffed and puffed a lot; Lucy shrieked her way through her orgasm, and the loud groan Clay gave as he flooded her bowels sounded like he’d given his all. Yeah, it clearly meant something special to them, and I told them I was honored to witness it.

After we had all cleaned ourselves up and we’d again thanked the Powell’s for their company, I took Toni on a tour of the house to see what was going on; I explained that if she wanted to join in with anyone, she had only to ask their consent. She’d giggled.

“Right now, I’m more in need of a rest than another fuck!”

“That also can be arranged! Hot tub?”

“Lead me to it!”

“I just need to check on the others first, then we’ll head out there.”

We found Jessie in the old family room, riding a guy as a woman watched them, and Dad was in the den with a woman bent over the couch in front of him. Laura was with a couple in the guest bedroom, being fucked from behind as she ate the woman’s pussy. Libby and Mom were standing in the kitchen chatting with some older guy, they both grinned at us as we passed through. We took in the basement – the Sybian was in use – and made a quick tour of the Great Room orgy, without stopping to participate. Every mattress was occupied, as well as the couch, so it looked like a great turn-out tonight. It seemed to me that there were a number of younger bodies about; Toni wasn’t the only other adult child present tonight.

I led Toni back to the old family room and we picked up a couple of towels from the rack. Jessie was now underneath the woman, who was being fucked doggie; I waved a hand to her, she grinned back in acknowledgment, and Toni and I went out the new door to the hot tub.

She sighed as she sank back in the warm water.

“Oh that’s so good! I’ll have to persuade my Dad to install one of these!”

“Are you living with him?”

“Only during college vacations; he’s given me a trainee job in his office so that he can pay me my allowance from the company’s accounts rather than his taxed income. I’d rather be living with Mom, but I need the extra money and the experience is really helpful, so I guess it’s okay. He’ll give me a real job when I’m qualified, and hopefully I’ll take over the business one day.”

“I hope you won’t be offended, but in my humble opinion, your father was like totally batshit crazy to leave your Mom. She’s a truly amazing person.”

“Isn’t she just? No, I’m not at all offended; I don’t know what possessed him either. I guess that perhaps she’s too much of a woman for him; she knows her own mind, and his new wife is more submissive and respectful. She was his secretary, but of course once she’d got him hooked, she was too busy organizing his new social life to stay at work.”

“Was the divorce hard for you?”

“It wasn’t the greatest news I’d ever heard, but they were behaving in an adult fashion about it, at least in front of us, and they kept explaining that they’d never stop both being our parents. Money wasn’t ever gonna be a problem, and although I’ll never respect my new step-mother for encouraging Dad to cheat with her, mostly we get on okay. Mom did quite well out of the settlement, and Tom and I stayed with her until we went to college, so it’s not like she lost everything. I’m glad that I was thirteen and old enough to understand; if they’d split when I was younger, it would probably have messed me up.”

“You seem to be surprisingly good with it.”

“Yeah, it’s one of those things that happens. There were kids at school who’d had it much worse, shouting matches, spousal abuse, domestic violence, custody battles, restraining orders. Some real bad shit. We made up an informal support group; luckily one of the school counselors was real good too.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stir up bad memories.”

“Like I said, it’s in the past.”

I got her to sit in front of me and massaged her shoulders to show my sympathy. She enjoyed the touch, so I did a bit of her back as well. After a few minutes she thanked me and stretched out in the water; we continued chatting until Jessie joined us.

“Hey, guys, is the water good?”

“Hi, Sis, come on in!”

“Hey, Bro! Got a hard dick I can sit on?”

Toni looked confused at our terms of address. I stood up, Jessie backed onto me, and we sat back down in the water linked together; I put my arms around her to cuddle her and she purred in pleasure.

“It’s a long story, Toni. Basically, I’ve only got sisters at home, so as well as appointing Mike as my boyfriend, I’ve adopted him as a brother, but a brother with benefits. Great benefits!”

Toni giggled.

“From what I’ve experienced, you’ve made a darned good choice.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, the lady on the bed beside me was having such a great time with him that she wanted her husband to fuck her ass right away!”

Jessie of course wanted to hear the story; she reckoned it was pretty hot that I’d done Toni’s butt so early in the evening. She did warn Toni not to get carried away.

“Be real wary of letting anyone else at the party do anal; there’s a reason why it’s invitation only, and that’s because a lot of the guys don’t get it at home and are too impatient when they do get the chance. Both Laura and I made bad decisions about that early on, luckily for us the guys stopped right away when we screamed.”

“Thanks, I wasn’t intending to do it at all, but it was one of the best ass-fuckings I’ve ever had.”

Jessie giggled.

“Laura and I taught him how to do it right - lube, patience, lube, gentleness, and lube!”

“You’re not wrong there!”

Then we got to asking Jessie about her evening so far.

“How about you? Are you having a good time? How long did the double dating last?”

“We did find two spare guys in the Great Room, so we did them reverse cowgirl side-by-side, which was okay even though they didn’t last very long. Then Laura spotted two couples just standing talking, so we went over and asked the ladies if they fancied a threesome, and they liked the idea. That was okay for me; I haven’t seen Laura yet.”

“She was up in the guest bedroom a few minutes ago. I’ll see if she’s finished yet, and bring her down if she has.”

I left Toni and Jessie chatting in the tub and went in search of my sister. I actually ran into her in the kitchen; she was looking for us. We grabbed a carton of juice and some of the plastic glasses that Dad had bought for use in the hot tub, and headed back out. My girlfriends shared a real hot kiss when Laura dropped in beside Jessie, Toni grinned at me so we did a bit of making out as well. Once my two sisters had stopped swapping tongues, the four of us sat in the water and talked some more. I had to tell the story of Mrs Powell again; this time I remembered to add the fact that she’d been my home room teacher in ninth grade, and the three of them laughed at the coincidence.

“We’d better get back to the party before we turn into prunes!”

We all toweled off, and headed back inside. The first person I ran into was Dr. Carol Bowen, unmistakable with her reddish gold hair. I asked the others to wait for a moment.

“Carol, is that you? It’s me, Michael.”

She giggled.

“Why don’t I call you Mike, like your Mom does? I had no idea that you shouldn’t have been here that night!”

I laughed. Mom had obviously been spreading the word.

“I suspected she might have told you. I hope you’ll forgive me for not coming clean at the time. Did you bring your son again tonight?”

“We did. No idea where he’s gotten to, though. Why do you ask?”

“We’ve got a newbie with us, and she’s ready to try someone else. I wondered if you were interested in meeting the two girls I told you about?”

“Your girlfriends? Your Mom rated them outstanding. Yes, I’d love to meet them.”

I motioned the three girls over.

“Carol, this is Laura, Jessie, and Toni. This is Toni’s first party.”

They all said ‘Hi’ and the five of us trooped upstairs. By pure chance, my parents’ bedroom was empty, and the bed was easily big enough for all of us. Toni, Jessie, Carol and Laura piled on and started making out. I was just about to go off in search of someone to fuck Toni when Libby looked in from the hallway. I stepped over to her and closed the door behind us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.