Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Thursday evening at six, after Mom had complimented my girlfriends on their choice of my new sports coat, shirt and tie, and Dad had winked at me in mock sympathy, we all piled into his SUV and set off for our dinner booking. At the bottom of the drive, he turned right instead of left.

“I thought we were going to the country club?”

Laura giggled.

“WE are, YOU have got a hot dinner date, Bro!”

A mile or so and another turn later, Dad turned into a drive.

“Where are we?”

“Libby Van Allen’s! We’ll see you in the morning!”

Dad sounded the horn, I was pretty much pushed out of the SUV by Jessie, they drove off, and I turned to the front door. Libby opened it before I got there, wearing an incredibly classy yet sexy cocktail dress, hose and heels. She looked amazing. I was very glad that I had bought a new coat and shirt; I’d have felt severely outclassed in my old ones.

“Thank you for coming over, Mike, I wasn’t totally sure that you would want to.”

I smiled.

“I kinda got shanghaied, and I didn’t receive an invitation, but I guess I’m delighted to be here!”

She giggled. It was a lovely sound; did I mention that her soft and husky voice had knocked me out when I’d first met her having coffee with Mom a coupla years earlier, even before I’d gotten to fall in lust with her legs?

“Okay, so you’ve been set up again, I see. Sorry about that. Thank you anyway, won’t you please come in?”

I followed her into her hall. She turned to face me.

“I asked you over for supper on your own because I wanted to apologize again, Mike. When we got together at the party, I hadn’t realized that Abby and Mason had partly been locking you out at weekends so that I could spend more time with them. It was Laura who put me on that trail; she realized that she wasn’t the only one not getting invited home. It wasn’t at all fair on you, and that made me realize I should have at least asked them if you knew about the parties, but I never did.”

I smiled to show no hard feelings.

“That’s all in the past, and none of it was your fault. Laura and I ripped the folks a new one, and now we’re back home for the summer and, one week in, it’s all okay, so far.”

She hesitated.

“I really do hope so. You’re Mom’s still very concerned that you haven’t completely forgiven her. You were shut out for a long time, and you’ve only been back, what, three weeks?”

“Yes, I got together with Jessie and Laura 4/20, that’s almost four weeks ago, and we confronted our parents the weekend after. Then it was the party when we talked to you, then college finished, and it’s Friday again tomorrow, so almost three weeks since we had our little discussion about what they’d done to us. Mom’s right, I haven’t yet got near to forgiving them, and I can’t think that I’ll ever forget. As pleased as I am to be here tonight, she’s messed up again springing it on me as a surprise. I’ll be having a word with her about that, and with Laura. I’ve kind of gone off ALL surprises, good or bad.”

“Don’t be too hard on them, Mike, though I hope that you are counting this as a GOOD surprise?”

I had to laugh.

“I beg your pardon, I didn’t mean to sound so rude. Yes, being invited to supper with you is a lovely surprise. It does mean that I didn’t know to bring you your gift; I bought you some hand-made bath soap in Boston last week.”

She smiled.

“Thank you! Soap’s a kind of personal gift, though? Are you coming on to me or something?”

We both laughed.

“Yes, but you’ve been real kind to us, and I wanted to show you that we appreciate you. It’s from the three of us, so I guess that we’re all coming on to you! I don’t know a whole lot about you, but I do realize you’ve probably already got most things you want, so it had to be a luxury gift that you’d enjoy using. I’ll try and remember to drop it over sometime.”

“Thank you, I’ll be delighted to accept such a thoughtful gift. Anyway, I’m forgetting my manners too, please come through to the kitchen and take a seat.”

I followed her through; her kitchen was nicely decorated, and neatly organized. The table was laid with two places, and she pulled a bottle of white wine out of the fridge.

“Will you have a glass of wine?”

“Please!”

We started with a dish of fried clams and lobster rolls, and then she served a chicken Caesar salad. She apologized for serving me deli counter food, but as it was a working day she hadn’t had time to cook something herself. I laughed, and said that it was a real treat anyway after five months of college food. The cold white wine that accompanied them was something special, and I suddenly realized that we were chatting like we’d known each other for years; there was no feeling that she was one of Mom’s friends, just that she was a very interesting and attractive lady. I’d thought that she would be a great dinner companion, and she surely was just that.

She cleared the table, and then stood a few feet away from me, looking into my eyes.

“Now, I thought for dessert...”

She reached behind her and unhooked her dress, letting it slide down to pool at her feet. She was wearing a lacy black bra, matching panties, a lace garter belt with a floral pattern, and sheer black nylons. Jesus, she looked far better than any lingerie model I’d ever seen!

She grinned at me.

“You like?”

“I LOVE!”

“I guess we’d better take this to the bedroom, then?”

She took my hand and led me upstairs to a tastefully decorated and comfortable bedroom. The quilt had already been removed from the bed, and she helped me off with my coat. She grinned as she teased me.

“My compliments to your personal shoppers, by the way. That coat was an excellent choice!”

“What worries me is how the two of them did it automatically; neither of them have ever had a proper boyfriend to shop for, yet they seemed to know how to do it instinctively!”

“If you’ll take some well-meaning advice, Mike, don’t bother fighting it. You just can’t win. No man ever has or ever will. It’s part of the female DNA, and you’ll only upset them if you don’t let them show how much they love you by wanting you to look your best. Okay, it’s also something to do with them wanting to display their man to other women, but on balance it’s all good.”

“Thanks, I think!”

I got out of my clothes, remembering to pile them neatly on a chair rather than leave a trail between the door and the bed. Then I turned to my gorgeous companion. Once I’d worked out how to remove the lingerie covering my targets of choice, my dessert tasted wonderful.

I tried to get my tongue all the way to the bottom of her nectar container, which she made more difficult by writhing and gasping quite so much. To give my now tired tongue a break, she got me to lie back and watch her butt as she rode me reverse cowgirl, and once she’d juiced herself up even more by cumming, she backed her pussy onto my mouth for some more cunnilingus while she deep-throated my erection until she got to swallow my offering. She turned around and laid beside me. I kissed her gratefully, swapping her sweet juices on my lips for a slight taste of my seed on her tongue.

“I don’t want to seem too forward, but is it okay if I drop you home on the way to work in the morning?”

“I’d be delighted! Are you sure about me staying the night?”

“There will be time to get my beauty sleep later! Yes, I’m quite sure.”

“In that case; would you mind if I got to know your body a little better?”

We both had a lot of fun; she had the patience to enjoy the whole of the process that most of my pre-March dates had not possessed, and we explored each other for some time before my dick went in search of somewhere dark, hot and damp in which to deposit my second volley of seed.

We talked some more as we caressed each other afterwards; I had known of her for several years as one of Mom’s friends, but had only actually been introduced when she came over for coffee one day the previous summer when I’d been home. I knew very little about her – other than the fact that for the last year or so, she had been my parents’ sexual playmate. I had found out at the last party, when she had asked to talk to us, that she was a warm human being with a strong sense of fairness, and then, when we’d made love, that she was a passionate and eager woman, not the slightly remote figure that I’d first thought her. I knew that the three of us would welcome a closer relationship with her; she was a sensuous and skilled lover, generous yet demanding.

“Are you planning to invite Jessie and Laura over for some one-to-one tutoring?”

She laughed.

“I’ve already given them some ideas. The November party was very low on men; your Mom got me to take them upstairs and put them through their paces on the double dildo. They were excellent pupils, and I found out a fortnight ago just how good they now are. Laura called me last week to thank me for offering to talk, and I found enough courage to ask her if it would be a good idea to have you over for supper, or whether you’d just think that I was a cougar on the prowl for some fresh meat and would flip me the bird.”

“So she was the one who arranged it! She knows that I no longer like surprises, but I have to admit that this one has been very well worth it. I’ve just got to find a way to get back at her that gently reminds her not to keep anything secret from me.”

“You’ll think of something! And yes, to answer your question, I do hope to spend time alone with each of them.”

I asked how come, as a divorcee, she’d managed to join the group. She explained that although the group did prefer to only accept couples, because she had divorced her lawyer ex-husband for adultery and would only get alimony from him just as long as she remained single and living alone, my Mom had taken pity on her friend and argued for her to be included, just so that she could get her ashes hauled once in a while.

“I don’t need the alimony at all; I make a very good living myself, but it pisses him off, and his new wife hates the fact that he’s still having to send me a check every month. So I’m getting a bit of revenge on them for cheating.”

“Will you ever get married again?”

She sighed.

“I don’t know. I needed a couple of years living alone to get over the divorce, I met your Mom and we became good friends, and one day when I was moaning about my lack of a sex life, she asked if I wanted to join the group. I do miss the companionship of a family, but my son is working in Washington, and my daughter will be a college senior next year, and then she’ll be working too, so I’d be an empty nester anyway. I’m lucky enough to have your parents and some other great friends when I need to talk, and this house when I want solitude. I’ve got my work and I’m happy enough, but we’ll see what happens medium term. I don’t date, but I do get to have dinner with colleagues and clients quite often, and there are a few eligible men out there. I guess I haven’t yet found one who interests me enough to see socially.”

“I’m sorry, I was intruding there.”

“No, it was a fair question. I’m having sex with your Mom and Dad, and you’ve every right to want to examine my intentions. I’m not a home-wrecker, and never will be. You and your sister need to know that I’ve never been with your Dad on my own; always with your Mom in a threesome. I’m not making a play to become your step-mother, and...”

Her voice trailed off.

I ran my finger down her cheek.

“And?”

“Oh hell, I didn’t mean to say that. I’m not helping my case here. Yes, it’s great to have a man available when I’m feeling horny. Yes, part of me does look at every man I meet and wonder if he would have been a better husband than the one I threw out. Yes, I miss coming home to a welcoming kiss and a hug. One thing I DO know for sure is that your father and I would NOT hit it off long term. I’m my own woman, and he’s a little too much the alpha male sometimes. I know that your Mom feels that too, but then she loves him.”

I chuckled.

“I know exactly what you mean. He did finally admit that one of the reasons they excluded me was that he liked being the undisputed alpha male. Jessie says that he’s got a bit of the dominant buck in the deer herd about him.”

She laughed.

“Omigod, that’s exactly how it is!”

“Anyway, Laura and Jessie have come up with the solution. They HAD treated being in bed with him and Mom as making love, but since they talked to us about the purpose of the parties as being having adult fun with different partners, we treat being with them merely as enjoyable sex. That’s really helped them get away from the feeling of having been taken advantage of, and now it’s us using them in the same way as they use us.”

“That’s pretty deep. Sounds sensible though, being able to distance yourselves. But then, I have to ask, how do you feel with me?”

I paused while I thought of the right words. She deserved the truth.

“You know something, Libby? While it’s not in the same league as when I’m making love to Laura or Jessie; it’s a sight more intense than I ever have with anyone else. I’d say that I’m making love to you, and that there is an emotional connection beyond the physical one. Sis put it very well just after you left; she said that she’d love to be your good friend as well as your occasional lover. We all three of us would.”

She smiled.

“I couldn’t have defined it better myself. I too felt something when I was with the three of you; I admire you, and I’d like to be part of your lives. You’ve got the beginnings of something very special there, and I’d be very happy to be good friends with you.”

We hugged and kissed; she felt real good against me, and she seemed to be getting the same comfort from me.

“Can I ask another personal question, Libby?”

“Of course, honey.”

“I never saw you having sex at the March and April parties, and I was almost wondering why you bothered attending them?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.