Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Eventually we stirred. I’d have loved to have fallen asleep entwined like that, but Laura needed the bathroom. When she came back, I asked her what she wanted to do next.

“Sis, do you still want to go in with Mom and Dad tonight?”

“I think we’d better do as we said we would, but first, can I share something important with you? Jessie and I have been talking about how we might distance ourselves from Mom and Dad, make it less of an issue? Remember how I used to actually believe that they really loved me like a lover and that my having sex with them was all about building and showing that love?”

I kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

“Yeah, I thought you’d never stop crying that night they told you they’d replaced you in their bed.”

She hugged me back.

“That was two weeks ago, this is now. I’ve had a lot of time to think since you and Jessie pulled me back together, and I’m okay now, thanks to you two giving me all that love and confidence. In a way it’s a compliment that they’ve got Libby as my substitute! What I’ve decided is, those days of them taking advantage of me sexually are over, and it’s not going to be an issue for me any longer. I’m going to use them as much as they use me. The psychology is quite simple, we’re gonna use their words against them. They’ve told us that the whole point of swinging is just adult fun and enjoying other partners, casual sex to get your rocks off in a safe environment, no commitment, just fucking, screwing some strange, all those things?”

“Agreed.”

“And by extension of that thinking, they were just having casual sex with me? I was available when they were feeling horny between parties?”

I nodded. I could see where this was going.

“Well, you and I have just made love – L O V E. Something special that is worth remembering. Body, heart and soul. Now we’re going to go to their room and have some meaningless sex for the fun of it. Their bodies are available for our pleasure. You’re going to fuck Abby until you bust a nut, and I’m going to get myself laid by Mason and hopefully get a few decent orgasms out of it. That’s all we’re after. Then we come back here and go to sleep in each other’s arms, heart and soul, like we did last night and will do again tomorrow and tomorrow. See what I mean?”

I grinned. That logic appealed to me too. I was going to score myself some pussy, my best friend in the whole world was going to find herself some cock, and after that, we’d come back to our bed and cuddle up together. I liked the way she had differentiated between physical and spiritual needs; now that I was in love with her and Jessie, I understood what she meant. I had quickly come to the inescapable conclusion that my college relationship with Amy had really only been one of lust and curiosity; we’d gotten on okay, but she’d never opened herself up to me like Sis and Jessie did, and with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, I had realized that she’d actually been shallow and selfish, and I simply hadn’t gotten around to working that out because I was too distracted by getting my dick wet.

So, now we were about to have casual sex with an older couple who just happened to be our parents. It no longer mattered that the pussy I was about to screw was the same one that had given birth to me, nor that the dick soon to penetrate Laura had, almost two decades earlier, provided the sperm that had fertilized the ovum that became her. This was just sex. Taking all the emotion and attachment out of it made us so much less vulnerable to hurt or pressure. Referring to them as Mason and Abby heightened the impression that they were just fuck buddies.

“Great idea, girlfriend. In other words, Abby’s a hot fuck, and Mason should show you a good time. Then we’ll come back here and make love again.”

She gave me a prolonged and passionate kiss.

“You’ve got it, lover. Let’s go do it!”

Our folks smiled in welcome as we walked into their bedroom; they were cuddled together naked and had clearly already been fucking. Maybe they had been making love; I wasn’t too sure that they knew the distinction any longer.

“Give me a moment, Mike, while I clean up and insert my diaphragm.”

“No need, why don’t I just grease up your butt and do your ass instead?”

I didn’t give her much choice; I grabbed the lube from the bedside, flipped her over, and squeezed a dollop onto her asshole. She wasn’t fighting me, so I guessed that she was okay with what I was about to do. Hell, after all those years with Dad, she must have been ass-fucked more times than I’d ever had my dick in a woman total. I got two fingers going on her sphincter, and then had an idea. I moved her knees to get her crouched in the right position, and then slammed my cock home in her soggy pussy, turning my hand so it was my thumb that was now penetrating her ass. She squealed, more in shock than pain, and I started moving inside her.

It wasn’t a great position for me to do what I wanted; I was working lopsided with one thumb in her butt, and I had to put my other hand on her hip to hold myself. I ended up rabbit-fucking her for a while, and then pulled out. I took a moment to look for Laura; she was slamming her pussy down on Dad, grunting with each pleasurable sensation she earned herself. Then I pushed Mom’s head down, lined my slippery dick up against her ass, and drove all the way through in one long smooth push. She grunted in discomfort, and I gave her a moment to recover. I felt her clench her muscles and took that as my signal to start fucking her seriously. Having already cum twice, my balls were in no rush, and I was able to enjoy the pleasurable feelings of her tight sphincter coils rolling against the length of my dick.

I could hear Laura gasping out a climax; I looked over to see her rolling her hips to squeeze the last bit of sensation out of it, and then she rolled off of Dad and scooted round to put her pussy in Mom’s face. Our eyes met, she grinned at me.

“Dad’s going to finish off when you’re done; just keep her going long enough to eat me as well!”

Mom was getting into being fucked; her butt was bouncing back at me until she started concentrating on licking up Laura’s juices. That also put an end to the vocal encouragement to fuck her ass harder. Sis was now massaging her own tits and squeezing her nipples, and the erotic sight pushed me over the edge so I started shooting deep in Mom’s colon.

Five spurts later, I pulled out, uncaring of the stream of mixed semen and lube which followed my dick out of the rosebud and started dripping down over her labia. I rolled off, and a moment later Dad stuck his dick where I had been, and started humping Mom, my jizz still running down her perineum towards her pussy. Mom must have just been on the edge when I finished, because she was shuddering in less than a minute, and that set him off. The two of them collapsed still connected; Sis pulled her feet out of the way and rolled away from them.

“Looks like they’re done for the night, Mike! Sleep well you two; we’ll see you in the morning.”

We only got grunts and gasps in response. Guess neither of them were up to conversation just yet. We joined hands and headed down the hall to our room. I carefully washed my dick with soap and joined Laura in our bed.

“Okay, Sis?”

“Yep! Did that work for you?”

“Yeah, but I’ve only fucked Mom that one night, so she didn’t mean any more than one of the other women I’ve been with at the parties. It was you that I was worried about, but that was a stroke of genius leaving Dad hanging and making him finish in Mom’s butt.”

She grinned.

“I hadn’t thought of it beforehand, but not letting him cum inside me made it far less intimate, and I could see it in the way Mom must work when she hops from dick to dick downstairs; just a living dildo to give you an orgasm and then move on. No cuddling up afterwards helped too; I’ve just had a decent orgasm but that’s all there was to it. You know what, Bro? I think I might just be through this. In the old days I’d have wanted to wake up in their arms for reassurance, now yours and Jessie’s are the only ones I want round me all night.”

“Is it too late to message Jessie to say she nailed it with her solution?”

“Probably; I think they all go to bed early, but, hey, let’s do it anyway.”

Jessie was actually still awake; she texted back a smiley emoticon, and then thought better of it and called us as well. She had to whisper so as not to be overheard; we kept her end of the conversation clean, even if ours was a tad explicit. She was delighted that we’d felt able to fuck our parents and then just walk away; I guess she too had been wondering if Laura could make that transition to hooking up with her parents, rather than thinking she was making love.

We put the phone back on the bedside and kissed; after a few minutes of making out, my dick was willing to play again, so we made long slow love before falling asleep cuddled together.

Mom and Dad were quiet at breakfast; Mom was moving a little gingerly. Laura asked if she was okay, and got an admission that her butthole was a little sore; Mom confessed that Dad had ass-fucked her again during the night. He grinned as he commented that as she’d been nicely opened up, it had seemed a great idea at the time, but might have been overdoing it some.

Dad and I did some yard work together; Mom had her zucchini and summer squash seedlings growing away on a couple of the downstairs window sills, and although there was still a risk of a last frosty night, she needed the planting beds hoed clear of weeds ready for her to set the little plants out. It was a messy job; they are greedy plants, so we had to dig in some bought manure and the rotted down remnants of last summer’s pile of vegetable peelings and lawn clippings, mixed with leaf mold gathered from under the trees last fall.

Mom and Sis had roasted a beef joint for lunch; it was more than enough for the four of us, but then Dad likes his cold beef sandwiches - he’d rather take a couple into work on the Monday than have lunch in the office canteen. He always says that Mondays are the worst day of the week for having to troubleshoot problems, so he often doesn’t get away from his desk for lunch.

The afternoon Dad and I spent checking on and cleaning the garden machinery: the riding mower, weed eater, power trimmer, two chain saws and the string trimmer. The gasoline left over in the cans from last Fall was probably stale, so we took Mom’s car down to the gas station and filled it up, along with a couple of empty cans. There was rust on the chain teeth; I guessed that it was because in previous years one of my post-Halloween chores had been to dry and oil everything ready for the winter, but as I’d been away at college this year, it just hadn’t gotten done. The rusty teeth would need sharpening too, so that went on the list to sort out.

After supper, Sis and I watched a film on Netflix together, and then headed for bed. Seeing Sis sitting up in bed with her tits on display as I came out of the bathroom gave me a boner; she chose to take that as a compliment and share it with me. I held her afterwards as she dozed off; I wasn’t long behind her. This bed-sharing with a soft and warm female sure beat being alone in my narrow college bed way out of the ballpark; when I told her so as we washed in the morning, she giggled.

“Jessie and I always sleep in the same bed at college; I think I might struggle to get a good night’s rest on my own now I’m used to cuddling up to my lover beside me!”


Jessie arrived back from her folks Monday afternoon pleased to see us; almost as glad as we were to see her. Laura and I took her straight up to our bedroom, and showed her just how much we’d missed her over the weekend. I did go get her a drink and a sandwich when she admitted that she hadn’t stopped for food on the way.

Mom and Dad got in from work to find the three of us entwined naked and crashed out together on the bed, and they were laughing as they woke us up for something to eat. They had something else for us as well – the country club runs a ‘summer associate member’ scheme for the children of members, and they had cards for all three of us, so that we could go over there without needing to be their guests. Sis and I were sincere in our thanks for them also remembering a card for Jessie; she was almost weepy at having been included, and she gave both Mom and Dad enthusiastic hugs. After supper was cleared away, Jessie and Laura had a quick whispered discussion before turning to Mom.

“Abby, I know you’re working tomorrow, but could the two of you spare me half an hour upstairs before you go to sleep?”

Mom thought it was a great idea, so the five of us went upstairs to the big bed and stripped off. Laura and I took the top of the bed and did some making out while watching the others. Jessie was eating Mom’s pussy, while Dad licked her from behind, before screwing her in the doggie position through two orgasms until he came. Then Jessie sat on Mom’s face to be cleaned up and have her third climax, after which we three wished them a good night, grabbed our clothes from where they’d landed on the floor, and headed for our own bed, so that they could get a full night’s sleep before work the next morning.

Jessie agreed that the new idea of just fucking them and leaving their bed straight away worked for her; although she hadn’t started with all the emotional attachment that Laura had, she felt that the ‘this is just another casual hook-up’ technique put them in a box apart from the three of us.

As Jessie was tired after driving and all the loving, we ended up with my laying on my back with her snuggled on my chest, held in place for a while by my cock inside her, as Laura nestled against both of us. Come the morning, we’d all moved around, I was spooned against Jessie and she against Laura. Sis made good use of my piss hard-on before passing it on to Jessie to finish. Mom and Dad were long gone to work by the time we went down to make ourselves some breakfast.

We returned to the bedroom, and took a shower together; there was a lot of rubbing stroking, and giggling, but I still had a erection by the time we were rinsed off.

“Roomie, you remember I told you about doing a snowball when I went with that couple in January? Want to give it a go?”

“Awesome idea!”

I looked at them blankly.

“Snowball?”

“You’ll love it, Mike. Laura’s never done one, so I’ll teach her. We’re going to take turns sucking you, and when you do cum, the one who gets your load won’t swallow, but the two of us will kiss and swap over the ball of semen and saliva, which is called a snowball.”

“I get it, Jess, you’re wanting to go one better than Mike jizzing on my boobs!”

“Precisely, girlfriend. Okay, boyfriend, park your butt on the counter top, and we’ll get started.”

With all the grab-ass from the shower, it didn’t take them very long to extract my contribution to the festivities – it was Laura’s turn at the time, and she managed to keep all of it in her mouth without swallowing – and then Jessie led her back to the bed. Laura laid down on top of Jessie, and they kissed, Jessie taking the snowball of cum in her mouth a little at a time. Then they rolled over, so it was Jessie releasing the treat to Sis, until they rolled back over and swapped my cum again. I hadn’t been counting, but they must have switched over seven or eight times before one of them simply had to swallow before she drowned in their mixed saliva and my jizz. They were all smiles as they sat up and looked at me. I gave them the praise they deserved.

“That was totally awesome; just SO hot! If I hadn’t cum five minutes ago, I’d be shooting off on my own after seeing that!”

Jessie giggled.

“Trust me, Mike, that was a whole lot better all round than last time I did that – not only were we swapping our boyfriend’s cum, but I was doing it with my girlfriend. It meant so much more to me than when that couple introduced me to it. You know, we just might want to do this again sometime!”

She leaned down and kissed my sister passionately; one kiss led to another, and soon they were making out like they’d been kept apart for months. Then they got down to some serious love-making.

Man, it was incredible. They didn’t deploy any toys, just used their mouths, hands and any other parts of their bodies that came into contact to give each other sensual pleasure. Suddenly, I saw them clearly as a loving lesbian couple who didn’t actually need a man, but who had chosen to allow me into their lives, to give me part of their love. That made what the three of us had extra special. I watched with awe as each ground themselves against the other, keening their ecstasy and shuddering with passion. When they collapsed in each others arms, sated for the moment, I kissed them both on the top of their heads, spread a sheet over their perspiring bodies and left them to sleep. I pulled on some shorts and headed down to the kitchen to make them something nutritious for lunch. It was more than an hour before they came down and joined me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.