Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

That Friday, 5/4, I got home at five, having skipped out of the last two study periods – formal classes had already finished for the semester – and found Laura and Jessie had already arrived, and had been busy helping Mom, Dad and Mrs Van Allen prepare for the party.

Being house-trained, I smiled at our guest first and said a polite ‘Hi’, then I kissed my two girlfriends before I turned to Mom and Dad and hugged them to show that we were still talking; both of them told me how great it was to have me back home. I deliberately didn’t respond to that comment; they were still on probation as far as we were concerned. After all, it was only a week since they hadn’t wanted me home at all.

They were pretty much done arranging things, just needing a hand to distribute a few mattresses around the Great Room. Mom produced a drink and a sandwich snack, and then the three of us announced that we were headed for Laura’s bedroom and would most probably see them at the ten o’clock break.

Mrs Van Allen followed us upstairs and stopped us as we were about to enter the room.

“Laura, Mike, Jessie, there’s no way of approaching this more tactfully, but I really need to talk to you for a few minutes? May I? Please?”

We were taken aback at this request, but Laura at least remembered her manners.

“Would you mind telling us why, Mrs Van Allen?”

“Laura, I’d like it very much if you could bring yourselves to call me Libby. Your folks have been very kind to me since I first moved here and met them; they are my closest friends round here. They’ve confided in me about the troubles you’re having. They’re hurting, and I’d like to do what I can to help all of you, if you’ll allow me.”

Sis and I exchanged glances; I winked at her to show that I reckoned that it wouldn’t do any harm to at least hear what Libby had to say. Besides, I could happily sit and listen to her soft and husky voice all day. Sis shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay, Libby, come on in.”

I closed the door behind us. There was an awkward moment as we all stood silent, and then Jessie sat herself cross-legged on the bed and motioned for the two of us to join her. Mrs Van Allen, Libby, remained standing.

“You have the floor, Libby.”

“Thank you. I’m not sure where to start; perhaps it’s best if I tell you what I do know. Laura, I understand that you’ve attended these parties since August last, just under two years, and that you’ve been having sex with your parents since you were 18. Jessie, I hear that Laura introduced you to the group in October, so you’ve had six months of parties. Mike, I’m told you accidentally came to the March party and you knew absolutely nothing about the parties before then. I really feel for you; that must have been a dreadful shock, to walk in on such an unexpected scene.”

I tipped my head in acknowledgement.

“I genuinely had no idea that your parents had kept you ignorant of the parties. I’d just assumed that you had been invited but preferred not to attend. And yes, I do know the saying that ‘assume’ makes an ass out of you and me, I’d clearly forgotten to pay attention. I’m truly sorry that it didn’t occur to me to check. I believe that decision to exclude you was a fundamental mistake by your parents, and I’ve told them so. Your mother has played me the audio recording of the conversation you had with your father this week – and recording that was a real sensible move by the way – and I can’t say how horrified I am at the number of issues that they’ve caused. I do believe that they are sorry for what they’ve done, but I can easily understand that you aren’t yet ready to forgive them.”

I interrupted her.

“Are they sorry that they excluded me, or just sorry that they got found out?”

She grimaced at my directness.

“That’s a very fair question. In a way they are relieved that you stumbled on the secret so they don’t have to hide it from you any more, but they hate that the discovery has led to such a breach with them, and you putting the blame so squarely on them. I guess I can’t give you a straight answer; they do regret their decision, and they would play it differently if they could have a rerun, and they are coming round to acknowledging that, by cutting you off from them, they have hurt you. So I guess they’re headed in the right direction.”

“Okay, that tallies with what we thought. Still a long way to go?”

“Yes, I fear they do still have some way to travel. Now, the reason I wanted to speak with you three tonight is to tell you that I really feel for you in this awful situation, and to offer any help I can give you. You’ve been betrayed, and left to sort it out yourselves. Yes, Mike, I DO actually agree with your evaluation, it counts as betrayal in my book too. There’s no way I could have done that to my kids. If I had to choose sides, which thankfully I don’t, it wouldn’t be your parents I’d be supporting. You’ve done really well so far on your own, but if you ever do feel the need to talk to someone else outside the three of you, I want you to know that you can always give me a call. I can try and give you an independent observer’s view, and I hope so much that I can maybe help you all get through this without any further conflict.”

My eyes met Laura’s; she smiled in acceptance.

“Thank you, Libby, that’s a kind offer. You’re correct in thinking that we aren’t yet anywhere near ready to forgive them – staying up here tonight and away from the party is one way of demonstrating that point to them – but we do hope that one day we can rebuild a family relationship, even if it’s never going to be quite the same as it was. That of course is mostly up to them sorting themselves out. Did they tell you we insisted they get some professional help? Do you know if they’ve done anything about it yet?”

“I heard that in the recording, but no, I don’t think they have made an appointment yet. I’ll get on their case; I totally agree with you that they need to talk this out with a neutral party. I’ve tried to analyze it with them; although they do admit that the outcomes of their decisions have all been negative, they don’t seem to think that things are quite as bad as you say and I think. I’ll keep working on them. Frankly, if I’d ever done something like that to my son or daughter, I’d be utterly ashamed of myself, and they haven’t yet nearly reached that stage.”

“And what they did to Laura?”

“Oh lord, Mike, I don’t even know where to start on that. I was horrified by what you said on the recording. Laura, honey, I can only say that before I heard that, I had thought you were willing and old enough to decide for yourself that you wanted to take a full part; I hadn’t considered the implications. There have been many other girls joining the lifestyle as soon as they were allowed, and I just assumed that, like them, you’d been fully informed, offered the choice, and wanted to do it. Your folks never mentioned the background, and like Mike, I couldn’t believe that they’d been crazy enough to allow eight guys to take turns on you. That’s incredibly destructive behavior, and it could easily have screwed you up and turned you into a complete slut. I knew a kid at college who got into the habit of pulling trains, and it sure changed her life for the worse; I reckon she’s had four divorces so far. Believe me, girls, gangbangs and pulling trains is NOT a road you want to go very far down if you want to get married and have a family one day. It always catches up with you.”

Sis shrugged.

“At the time, I was so pissed with the immaturity of the young guys from school that I desperately wanted to join in with the adults partying; and the honest truth is that I have enjoyed the freedom of the parties – though I know for sure I’ll be reconsidering what I do, now that I’ve got Mike and Jessie watching my back. It will be a joint decision. Yes, I DO like the sex with more experienced men, it’s so much better at the parties than anything I ever got dating high school or college boys, and I’ve learned a whole lot about my body and my sexuality. Eight guys one after another was a huge mistake, and I sure knew that the morning after. Six over six hours used to give me a rush, but again, now that Jessie and I start off with Mike, I’ll certainly be slowing down a whole lot. This is the first party since Mike and I reconnected, and we’ve got some serious talking to do before I go out there again.”

“Laura, honey, from what I’ve seen, you really did need to slow down. Yes, I know it’s exciting to have several partners in an evening; that’s what swinging is all about, but you have to know when to stop. If I can give you a piece of advice, it is to stay away from the mattress orgy in the Great Room; that gets a little too wild. I guess it’s a real positive sign that you now recognize that you might be getting carried away. Do you believe that you can move on from that?”

Sis thought for a moment.

“Yes, I honestly do. Jessie and I had gotten into the habit of coming to these parties just to satisfy our need for cock; we don’t date at college, and this was our only source of men. Now we’ve found Mike, that takes a whole lot of the pressure off. The three of us have talked a lot, and I’m sure we can get through this; the very worst part for me was having to live a double life with Mike; that changed our relationship for the worse, and I so nearly lost him as my brother. That’s something Mom and Dad don’t seem to get at all yet, and the part of their behavior I’m finding hardest to come to terms with. That pressure of deceiving Mike led to me making some bad mistakes in my life, and without Jessie it would have been a whole lot more messed up.”

“I’ll talk to them about that too. I guess growing up together made you two closer friends than they realized, and then they damaged, almost destroyed, that friendship by forcing you to take sides. You’ll have to spell that out to them that again – I understand you’re all going to talk again in the morning. They’re quite worried about that, by the way; they had no idea you were going to walk away last Saturday, and now that you’ve shown them you can walk, it’s put you in a stronger position.”

I was surprised – and impressed – that Mrs Van Allen was being quite so honest with us about her conversations with our parents. I was pretty sure that she was the person they were now having their weekend threesomes with, but with Laura still in a fragile state, now was not the time to challenge her on that point. She took three business cards out of her purse, wrote something on the backs, and handed them to us.

“I do mean it, about being there for you. This is my private cell number. You ever need me, or just want to talk, please call.”

“Thank you! We do appreciate it.”

“It’s the least I can do, having heard your story. You kids are something special, being able to stick together like you have done. I’ve known cases of family break-ups where the kids have been taken into the foster system, or run off to join up, or gotten into drugs, and a lot of them have had a sad ending. It’s good that you’re both eighteen, so there’s no question of Child Protection interference. Take care of each other, and with luck we can sort out your folks. Anyway, that’s what I wanted to say. I want to be your friend too. Thank you for listening to me.”

Laura got up off the bed and hugged Libby. Jessie and I added our thanks; she needn’t have done that for us. Libby picked up her purse and went to unlock the door, but before she quite got there, she turned back to face us, looking each of us in the eye in turn.

“To hell with it! I’ve simply got to ask. I’m in no mood to attend the party tonight. Please, could I stay up here with you until the break?”

I thought I’d be needing a top dental surgeon to put my jaw back where it belonged. Jessie and Laura also looked utterly stunned at this development. There was a pause of quite a few seconds before Laura spoke.

“Are you serious? You know that we haven’t been together since Sunday and that we’re going to be making love all evening?”

“Yes, I’d like to stay up here with the three of you, and maybe join in with you, if you’ll allow me.”

I moved so that I could see her eyes properly. Okay, so she was a lawyer, trained to have a poker face, but she seemed sincere. She met my stare honestly and calmly.

“You’ll understand that our current default reaction is suspicion. Nothing personal; it’s just that you are a very close friend of our parents, and we don’t really know you all that well. Care to explain some reasons why you want to be with us right now?”

She pushed back her hair and her lips pursed in recognition of my doubts.

“First, I very much enjoyed my time with Laura and Jessie back in November, and I’d love to go with you two girls again. Second, I don’t take many male lovers at these parties, and I normally only choose them after I’ve seen them in action. However, I’ve heard rave reviews about you, Mike, and I also understand from a source that I’m not going to name that you think I’m hot and have been intending to nail me at this party. If you don’t mind, I’d like to watch the three of you, and then, if you feel that you could invite me to join in, I’d be honored. And third, you’d be doing me a real favor; I’m not happy with your folks at the moment and if I see them behaving at the party as if nothing is the matter, I might say something that I’d regret.”

I could tell by the grin on Laura’s face that she was up for a foursome – and of course she and Jessie already knew that I had the hots for Libby, because I’d told them. I guessed that Mom had repeated my comment about Libby to her; fortunately she seemed to have taken it as a compliment.

“And what if we say no?”

“I’ll walk away, drive home, and burn out a couple of sets of batteries. I shan’t trouble you again, although of course my offer for you to call me at any time still stands. That’s not conditional on anything. It’s the least I can do and still look myself in the mirror in the morning.”

The three of us looked at each other; I tipped my head to Sis to let her know I’d go with whatever she decided. She grinned at me, and put the ball straight back in my court.

“What do you reckon, Mike? Can you manage three of us?”

“The three hottest women around? I guess so, though I might need a bit of help if you’re all hoping to be done by ten!”

Libby laughed contentedly. A lovely sound; another one that I could stand hearing some more.

“Thank you! I’ll collect a few items from the hall, then. Laura, would it be okay for me to leave my clothes in here, please?”

“Of course!”

We hadn’t ever thought of the possibility of getting Libby Van Allen on our side; but now that the opportunity had arisen, the three of us had almost telepathically agreed that we would try and give her the best time ever. She was only gone a minute, and returned carrying four wristbands, a blister pack of Cialis, and four eye-masks.

“We’ll need these for the snack break.”

“Thanks! Now, we’ve all been in these clothes since this morning, and a quick shower would be a great idea.”

Jessie locked the bedroom door again, and we all stripped off, as did our guest. Libby looked even better now that I wasn’t afraid to be caught staring at her and could feast my eyes as long as I liked; she was in real good shape. She grinned as she noticed my gaze, and deliberately licked her lips to tease me as she in turn took in my body. We all gulped down a Cialis, and then folded our clothes into Laura’s closet to get them out of the way. Sis was first into the shower, a quick wash of the intimate and sweaty body parts with liquid shower soap and a thorough rinse, and she was out again and toweling off. Jessie was next, and I went in last.

Back in the bedroom, Jessie wrapped her arms around me for a full body hug and kiss; we embraced and I ran my hands over the soft and smooth cool skin of her back; stroking her butt and enjoying the pressure of her breasts against my chest. When I came up for some air, I spotted Laura and Libby also embracing. Panting a little, I released Jessie and Laura came into my arms, followed next by Libby. She felt real good; her body was slightly harder than the teenage softness of the girls, but she was in great shape. I finally dropped my arms and stepped back with real reluctance; that lady could kiss!

The passion was building quickly, and when Jessie laid herself back on the bed, I was quickly covering her body and kissing my way down towards my goal. I looked up as I got to her lovely smooth pussy, and found my view of her face already blocked by two heads busily working on her nipples. I grinned as I thought that it hadn’t taken Libby very long to join in.

It also didn’t take Jessie much time to get her first cum; the multiple stimulation worked quickly.

I sat up.

“Libby, normally Laura would now help me make love to Jessie, but that would leave you just watching. Is that okay?”

Sis grinned.

“I’m going to take Libby along to help me choose a couple of Mom’s toys to borrow for later. We’ll keep each other company while you two are busy.”

The two of them put on their face masks and unlocked the door; they were back two minutes later clutching a couple of dongs and a bottle of lube, securing the door after them.

“It was fine, no-one’s come upstairs so far, still quiet. Haven’t you two started yet?”

“I was waiting for you to get back, Roomie! Still, as you insist, on your back, please, Mike!”

While Laura and Libby worked on each other in a 69 beside us, Jessie slowly rode my erection until she had gotten herself a real nice cum, and then laid down on my chest for a few moments.

“How close are you, lover?”

I grimaced my regret.

“I’m not going to last too much longer; I’m real sorry, but I promise you a second try later?”

“Why don’t I quickly blow you, and then you can be working on Laura while you’re recovering?”

With Jessie’s mouth working her magic, she was swallowing within a couple of minutes. I was kinda relieved to have gotten the first one out of the way; after a week of going without, and all the visual and sensual stimulation of being with three hot and naked women, there was no way I would have lasted long enough to give her another climax. The other two had also come during their 69, so there was no hurry for any of us. We took a short break, sitting on the bed chatting. Laura offered Libby the chance to be next with me, but she said that she preferred to wait her turn.

“I’m forty-four, and I don’t lubricate up as quickly as I used to, and certainly not as instantly as you teenagers.”

Laura giggled.

“Libby, that is SO not true! You don’t act like you’re older than Mom, you don’t feel like it, and there’s nothing wrong with your juices! Mike, why don’t you have a taste of Libby before we get to using any lube?”

Libby tried to decline, saying that it was Laura’s turn before hers, but when we argued that it would be a shame for me to miss out on licking her kitty our first time out, she capitulated and laid herself back on the bed. My sisters started on her nipples, and I settled down between her legs. She was an older woman who’d had kids, so her clean-shaven pussy wasn’t as picture-perfect as Jessie’s or Laura’s, but it was pretty darn good. Sis was quite right, Libby’s juices were delicious, and while they weren’t as free-flowing, I enjoyed chasing them down in the soft folds of pink tissue. She enjoyed it too.

Then it was Laura’s turn; she’d already been eaten by both Libby and Jessie, so she was hot to trot. I got between her legs, and Jessie started on Libby’s pussy. As soon as I’d gotten Laura writhing, I laid myself on my back with a cushion under my head and she climbed aboard me, sighing with pleasure as my dick opened up the deeper folds that my tongue hadn’t been able to reach.

Jessie was now gasping beside me; I lifted my head to see her in doggie position with Libby sitting up on the bed behind her, using a hand-held dong to stimulate and penetrate her. Laura grinned at me.

“That’s the advantage of a third woman, nobody gets lonely!”

“I was thinking more on the lines of that without Jessie sitting on my face, I get to enjoy watching you!”

She smiled.

“In other words, you’d like me in reverse cowgirl so you can stare at my butt?”

I grinned. That weekend at the Westin, I had indeed loved watching both girls as they rode me reverse cowgirl. It wasn’t so much their butts, attractive as they were, but the sight of my dick being pushed in and pulled out of their hungry pussies had been especially visually arousing, and I’d told them so.

“I’m easy, Sis, do whatever you like best. We’ve got all night for me to admire three beautiful women.”

“I’ll stick with this one for the moment.”

“Good! I can enjoy your nipples and watch your face when you cum; so what’s not to like?”

I put my hands on her tits, she grinned and started rolling her hips to get my cock moving inside her.

With the initial pressure off and the Cialis kicking in for the both of us, I was able to get Laura off in cowgirl, doggie and reverse cowgirl before I finally lost it thrusting madly between her raised legs, my balls slapping against her butt. We were both covered in sweat, but clung together until our breathing had calmed down. There was the inevitable slurping noise as our damp flesh separated, and all four of us laughed at the sound. Jessie tossed a towel to Laura, who wiped off the worst of the sweat and handed it to me. I did my face and chest, and then passed it back for her to use to soak up our leaking juices.

She turned to Jessie.

“I guess I was a little distracted, Roomie, but you seemed to be quite the squealer a while ago?”

Jessie shrugged; the huge smile stayed on her face.

“I was having a real good time, so maybe I did let rip a little. Libby sure knows how to press my buttons! Once Mike’s opened her up, I’m going to see if I can return the favor.”

That comment reminded me that there was still some unfinished business. I moved my butt on the bed so that I was facing Libby.

“Libby, before you decide whether or not you want me to make love to you, I owe you an apology. I was just needling Mom when I said that I wanted to nail you; I guess that made it sound as if I was collecting scalps, but I didn’t mean it like that. I’d love it if you would allow me to explore your treasures.”

She grinned.

“I already know for sure that you aren’t a trophy hunter, Mike. Carol and Lucy told me that they had a much more intimate experience than is usual at these parties; it was loving and tender. That’s what I try and look for in my male lovers; okay, hot and crazy sex also works for me sometimes, but I kinda like being held afterwards, and appreciated more than being somewhere to stick their dick until the next one. From what I’ve witnessed so far tonight, you are indeed a considerate and sensitive lover.”

Jessie giggled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.